The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【06】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【29】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【48】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【70】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【112】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【123】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【47】

24.1K 872 201
By arieshima

Not only this was not very good, Ye Zexi had even begun to calculate in his heart what he should say to extend his vacation.

But before Ye Zexi could speak again, he heard Ye Jianbin continue to say: "One more thing, I froze all of your credit cards before, right? Now I think about it. Since you can make money on your own, then I won't activate them anymore."

"As for the company's dividends, I will hold onto this part of the money for you for now, or I will put them in some investments. When you get married, I will hand your share to you."

"Your brother is the same as you. I also stopped his cards. Now his living expenses are also earned by himself. He works as an assistant in the company with a salary of five thousand yuan a month." [1]

As if he was afraid that Ye Zexi would be angry, Ye Jianbin added: "This is a pre-tax salary. I didn't give him any more money in private. He gets paid less than you every month."

Ye Zexi, who had just drafted up a long speech: "..."

Wonderful, such a good method of taking the firewood out from the bottom of the pot, and it instantly pierced Ye Zexi's dream of sitting on a dividend.

The man even used an analogy to tell Ye Zexi that now Ye Haoyan is as miserable as himself, so that Ye Zexi will no longer be dissatisfied.

He really wanted to scream at this sly fox!

Should I say that no one knows his son better than the father?

Ye Jianbin's trick completely cut off the back road that Ye Zexi had prepared for him.

Ye Zexi now has money in his hands, but he can't make more money with this money.

He can live off this money for one or two years, but after ten years, Ye Zexi's money will definitely be drained, and he still has not taken inflation into the calculation.

Talking about getting married.

Ye Zexi has no intention of getting married at all, what do you mean by making a family?

After waiting for Ye Zexi to speak for a long time, Ye Jianbin asked again: "What do you think?"

Ye Zexi sighed in his heart.

I've to change my plan again.

He originally wanted to leave the circle immediately, but now it seemed a bit unrealistic. It was estimated that he would have to be forced to go back to his old career to earn more in the entertainment industry.

But this was not the reason why he couldn't rest for a year!

At least Ye Zexi is rich now, even if Ye Zexi has been resting for one year, he can't spend it all with lavish spending!

After all, he is not in need of a house, he already has a house and a car.

The rest are necessities. How much can you spend on food and clothing?

Thinking about it this way, Ye Zexi finally said: "Okay, then I will listen to Dad's arrangements."

Anyway, he must agree first to reassure Ye Jianbin. When it is time for him to sign the contract in three months. It's not that he can't temporarily arrange a September tour abroad for himself. Ye Zexi's hands and feet are on Ye Zexi's body, and he can go wherever he wants!

Ye Jianbin on the other end of the phone didn't even know Ye Zexi's true thoughts. It was rare for Ye Zexi to agree to his proposal so readily. Ye Jianbin was very happy.

It seemed that Ye Zexi had really grown up, and now even his opinions could be heard.

"Okay, let's do this first, I will have a good chat with Secretary Gao." Ye Jianbin said.

After they had agreed on a date to go back for New Year's Eve dinner during the New Year, Ye Jianbin hung up the phone.

As for Ye Zexi, he had already started to look up where he wants to go overseas.

If he couldn't go this year, he would leave next year. Anyway, he would have to rest for a year!

A year is a year, not one hour, one minute or even one second less!

Having decided on the location and time, and booked the ticket in advance, Ye Zexi was relieved to continue watching his anime.

He didn't even know it. Not long after his Weibo went offline, Happily Eating Melon posted on Weibo again.

There was a lot of turmoil on the Internet about "Ye Zexi is going to retreat". Today, Ye Zexi posted two Weibos in a row, which in the eyes of fans just slapped these people in the face.

Xigua Ye were very well organized and disciplined. Fans also told other fans in the group after Ye Zexi posted on Weibo to not bother about those who "said that Ye Zexi wants to be out of the circle", they just needed to focus on their own things. That's it.

Fans can restrain their behavior, but it does not mean that people who eat melon can.

Seeing that the direction of the wind had changed, many netizens turned around and began to scold those who spread the rumors.

Happily Eating Melon bore the brunt, and was being attacked by netizens.

That was why Happily Eating Melon posted a second Weibo.

@Happily Eating Melon: Those fans who doubted me can stop, and my news is not wrong. And I have never said that Ye Zexi is going to retreat, so naturally there is no such thing as being seen as "being slapped by the protagonist".

Judging from the information I have so far, Ye Zexi did not sign any new work contracts.

Moreover, I personally like Ye Zexi very much. I don't want him to leave the circle more than any of you.

That's all.

Fans who had already put away their hearts in their chests were not calm when they saw this Weibo.

Ye Zexi had posted on Weibo, and now this person was still saying that he is going to leave the circle?

Was this person trying to create a topic?

However, some people believe that: Ye Zexi posted a Weibo, but he never denied the question if he is retreating or not, and at the same time he did not state whether he has signed any new works.

This is also the point that many Xigua Ye are worried about.

After all, Ye Zexi had just made his debut. If he didn't produce some works and meet the audience in the next two years, soon he would be forgotten by the netizens.

And these fans, honestly speaking, if they are not able to see any works from their idol for a long time, every one of them will get tired.

On this matter, it had caused a great discussion on the net for some time.

When Tang Jing finished work and took a look at Weibo, Ye Zexi's retiring hashtag had been on Weibo for a day.

Since that day, Tang Jing hadn't contacted Ye Zexi for a long time.

Probably it was also Tang Jing who clearly realized that Ye Zexi really had no other feelings for him. After Tang Jing was sad for a period of time, he turned his grief into energy and began to work hard every day.

At first, he scared his agent off. The agent patted Tang Jing on the shoulder with an understanding gesture and told him that he would meet a more suitable person later.

Tang Jing felt bitter, but he didn't refute it anymore.

It was only after seeing Ye Zexi's Weibo again that Tang Jing was still a little worried.

After thinking about it for a long time, he picked up the phone and sent a message to Ye Zexi: "Do you have some free time later? Let's meet up. Yu Yan and Jiang Ran also said that they would like to meet up with you."

Yu Yan said that he wanted to meet up with Ye Zexi, but that was just after the recording of "Time Idol".

As for Jiang Ran, Tang Jing does not have his contact information at all.

After a while, Ye Zexi returned Tang Jing's message: "Where, I have a lot of free time."

Seeing Ye Zexi's reply, Tang Jing frowned again.

What do you mean you have a lot of free time?

This would mean that the rumors on the Internet are not groundless.

Suppressing the worries in his heart, Tang Jing sent the date and time with the address to Ye Zexi.

After a while, he sent another message to Yu Yan, asking him to bring Jiang Ran with him.

Yu Yan hadn't seen them for a long time.

For Ye Zexi, Yu Yan wanted to thank him sincerely. After all, without Ye Zexi's assistance, there would be no Yu Yan today.

There was quite a distance in their friendship. Yu Yan wanted to thank Ye Zexi several times, but didn't know how to say it.

Now that Tang Jing had set up the line, Yu Yan would naturally not refuse.

As for Jiang Ran, he also would not refuse it when he heard of a free meal.

The place Tang Jing chose is very private. It had been a long time since they last saw each other, and the few people didn't feel unfamiliar, and the chat was very enjoyable.

In the meantime, looking at Ye Zexi, Tang Jing finally asked his doubts.

In this regard, Ye Zexi did not hide it, and said his own thoughts: "I probably want to rest for about half a year, so there really is no new work recently."

Hearing this, the other three were shocked.

"Why?" Yu Yan couldn't help but ask, "You are very popular right now. At this point in time, no matter what contracts you accept, it would only make you even more popular."

Tang Jing also looked at Ye Zexi with some worry.

Even Jiang Ran had the same idea.

Don't want to sign more works when you are the most popular, but want to rest, should it be said that this is Ye Zexi's style?

Ye Zexi smiled and explained: "It's nothing, it's just that I was a little tired from filming some time ago, so I want to take a good rest and do some easy work."

"Then what are you doing during the rest period?" Tang Jing asked.

Ye Zexi did not hesitate: "Go travel, and then watch anime or something."

To sum up in one sentence---just stay a salted fish.

Jiang Ran said: "That's fine. Anyway, our group doesn't have any new works anyway. If you want to hang out, just let me know."

"Yes, me too!" Yu Yan followed.

Tang Jing pursed his lips. He wanted to say that Ye Zexi can call him too, but he was really different from the other two. His schedule was almost full, and he could only take a break on New Year's Day.

After a pause, Tang Jing said, "I can too. If I won't be able to, then I'll..."

"Huh?" Ye Zexi interrupted him, "Could it be that you are going to reschedule your work?"

Facing Ye Zexi's bright eyes, Tang Jing's heart jumped, and his earlobe became a little hot after a while.

Ye Zexi smiled and said, "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me, I still have friends to hang out with. In the future, I'll call you out when you're free."

Upon hearing Ye Zexi's words, Yu Yan and Jiang Ran nodded, and a trace of regret flashed in Tang Jing's eyes.

At ten o'clock in the evening, seeing that it was quite late, everyone said farewell to each other.

Yu Yan and Jiang Ran were being picked up by the company's car, so they left first.

Ye Zexi asked Tang Jing how he would get home. Tang Jing originally wanted to say that the agent would come and pick him up, but he didn't know why he said, "I can just take a taxi myself."

Sure enough, Ye Zexi frowned when he heard it, "How could you just take a taxi by yourself? What if you are being followed by a paparazzi? Let me give you a ride, I came here in my car."

Ye Zexi didn't expect that he would be followed by a paparazzi when he drove Tang Jing back, and the headline made it to the hot topic.

"Ye Zexi's late night tryst with Tang Jing, is their romance being exposed?"

*

At the "Famous General" crew.

After a busy day, He Jinyun was the last to leave the studio.

It was cold in December. Seeing He Jinyun finishing work, Yu Ye came over to put the down jacket on He Jinyun.

"Brother He, please put on thicker clothes, it's cold today." Yu Ye said.

He Jinyun smiled with tiredness hidden in his eyes: "How can I be so squeamish, let's go, let's go back."

In the nanny car, Yu Ye asked the driver to turn up the heater.

The vehicle slowly drove away, and He Jinyun felt tired all over his body. Just as he was about to close his eyes to take a nap, Yu Ye on the side suddenly exclaimed——

"Ye Zexi and Tang Jing are together?"

He Jinyun's eyes that had just been closed opened instantly, and he looked on the side: "What?"

---

Notes:

[1] 5000 yuan = $775 [USD]. I normally don't do this, but seeing that a lot of people have a vague idea of China's living expenses and minimum wage. So I'll briefly go over this: Minimum Wage in China [highest in Shanghai] = 2,590 yuan = $400USD; the people can make either more or less around this number. For Living expenses, you can visit this page: for more info. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 664 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
37.5K 992 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
318K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
955 46 18
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...