RWBY Story The Black Rose (OC...

By Godslayer2468

One night a boy is walking downtown of Vale when Headmaster Ozpin recruit him to join his school. Follow alon... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Bio and Info
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Vol 1 (Ova 1)
Vol 1 (Ova 2)
Vol (Ova 3)
Vol 1 (Ova 4)
Vol 1 (Ova 5)
Volume 2 Ep. 1
Volume 2 Ep. 2
Volume 2 Ep. 3
Volume 2 Ep. 4
Volume 2 Ep. 5
Volume 2 ep. 6
Volume 2 Ep. 7
Thank You/Anniversary
Vote for new Story
Vol 2. Ep 8
Vol 2. Ep 9

Episode 14

308 4 82
By Godslayer2468

Time for the next episode!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was gathering sap for their team, and Allen was off at a tree alone. Henry walked over to him and kneeled down next to him.

Henry: "So? What is this about a weakling staying under the strong?"

Allen: "I see someone was listening in. Well, it's just like I say Jaune is someone who was born in the category of he had to work to get better. Jaune may be an idiot but he has flashes so someone like Cardin who tries to pick on the weak will soon fall into the weak and Jaune will surpass. That's just how most weak people have to see things, they just have to work twice as hard to surpass those who are currently stronger than them."

Henry: "Hmmm?" *Henry begins to think* "Does this thought process of his have something to do with his late night training?"

Allen: *grips the jar* "So, how much did Silva tell y'all?"

Henry: "Nothing really, all she told us was you go out and train and last night wasn't your first time clearly."

Allen: "*sigh* I don't want to lose not a single one of y'all."

Henry: "Huh?"

Allen: "Henry, before I came to Beacon I was alone. I didn't really have bonds with anyone like them. I was all I had and for a while that was my thought process. By the time I could remember my parents were dead. I was defending for myself, and before I knew it I was fighting for myself. I knew nothing about Bonds or family" *smile* "But since I got here you and everyone else. Growing and learning things with y'all, laughing with everyone, joking with everyone, and to know you all have my back just like I have y'all it something I don't want to lose."

Henry: *smile* "You know you're a great leader. I wouldn't want it any other way."

Allen: "Hmmmm....nope." They both laugh.

Just then, a roar of the giant Ursa is heard by the group.

Russel: Looking back, "Ursa! Ursa!" he runs into Yang, accidentally

Yang: "What?!" utterly unfazed by his collision, she picks him up by the front of his shirt. "Where?"

Russel: Struggling and still running, but points back from where they came. "Back there! It's got Cardin!"

Allen: "Oh thank god it look like I won't have to kill the bastard-"

Pyrrha: Dropping her jar of sap, "Jaune!"

Allen: "SHIT!"

Ruby: going into leader mode "Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" dropping Russel, Yang and Blake nod before following the orders.

Pyrrha: To Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie as she and Ruby activate their weapons. "You two, go with them! There could be more!"

Allen: Toward Silva, Emelie, and Henry "You three round up Cardin teams and make sure no other grimm gets near none of them!" They nodded.

Pyrrha: She, Ruby, Weiss, and Allen come on to the scene. "Oh, no!"

Allen: 'kill the fucker!'

They watch as the Ursa leans over the helpless victim, raising its paw and swiping it down... only to be blocked by Jaune's shield, Crocea Mors. He struggles to defend a stunned Cardin from its attempts to lean on him, but Weiss lifts Myrtenaster as she prepares to help.

Allen: 'Come on Jaune you got this...show this damn thing who's boss.'

Pyrrha: to Weiss "Wait!"

Jaune takes the shield out from the Ursa's paw and slashes at its stomach, causing it to lash out and try to crush him. He rolls out of the way and jumps over its swipe at his feet, but he is unprepared for it when it launches a claw at him in midair. He lands far away, yet is immediately back on his feet and passes Cardin as he charges again. The Ursa knocks Jaune behind it when he tries for a leaping attack, and he looks at the Scroll in his shield to find out that his Aura level is in the red. He grows angry again and starts to run at the Ursa as it also begins to dash towards him.

As they are just about to clash in slow-motion, Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself entirely open for the Ursa's attack and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe. Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground.

Ruby: As Pyrrha's hand stops glowing and she smiles, "Uhhh... What?"

Weiss: Equally amazed "How did you...?"

Pyrrha: "Well, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs, Allen can copy. My Semblance is polarity."

Ruby: "Whoa, you can control poles..."

Weiss: "No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism!"

Ruby: Still impressed, whispering, "Magnets are cool, too..."

Allen: *smirk* 'Now I know why so many think she is unbeatable. Hmmm? Something tells me if we fight it would be an interesting match.'

Weiss: Noticing Pyrrha starts to leave, "Wait, where are you going?"

Ruby: "Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!"

Pyrrha: "We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?"

Allen: 'Nice.'

Cardin, still covered in sap, looks up at Jaune as his savior offers a hand. Cardin smiles as he takes it and is lifted back up on his feet.

Cardin: "Holy crap, Jaune!"

Jaune: threateningly "Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - ever again." as Jaune stares Cardin dead in the eye. "Got it?"

Cardin looks intimidated, possibly even apologetic. With his order spoken, Jaune turns and walks away from a frozen Cardin.

On the way back to the bullhead, Cardin has his head down. He then hears his name called.

Allen: "Oh, Cardinnnnn."

Cardin turns around in fear as he sees his team all beat up with their back to each other.

Allen:" You know I'm pretty sure I told you if I see you attack my friends I would make you wish you never came to Beacon."

Cardin: *sweating* "I-"

Allen: "CAN IT! Listen very closely. I'm not one to be in a forgiven mode unless for a good reason so you better listen good this time! Rethink your choices, you got into Beacon and you want to become a huntsman but you're nothing what a real huntsman is! So, unless you better yourself and the group of what you call lackey don't as well get out of this school." Allen and his team left. 'Even though Allen, you're one to talk.'

Later that night, on top of the dorm building. Allen and Pyrrha are talking.

Allen: "I'm telling you Pyrrha you can do so much cooler shit with that semblance."

Pyrrha: "I mean it's good but I still feel like yours is better? I mean I see you can stack Semblances after seeing it once you don't forget it."

Allen: "Yeah, true but I was curious about your semblances. I was hoping to get to fight you when we both know each other's stuff. I can't wait to see who wins."

Pyrrha: *giggle* "Me neither will Ms. Invincible stay in Invincible or will the Skillful King pull off the victory." They both laugh.

Just then, Jaune walked through the door, and they both got up.

Allen: "Wow, no Cardin tonight? I thought you two were best buds?"

Jaune: "Pyrrha...Allen... I'm sorry. I was a jerk! You were only trying to be nice, and... I had all this stupid macho stuff in my head-"

Pyrrha: "Jaune! It's okay!" as they smile at one another, she adds: "Your team really misses their leader, you know." She begins to walk to the exit. "You should come down! Ren made pancakes! No syrup, though - you can thank Nora for that!"

Allen: "I think me and my team have extra. You can have some of ours...unless Emelie uses most of it since she has a sweet tooth."

They begin walking away.

Jaune: "Wait! I know I don't deserve it after all that happened, but... would you still be willing to help me... to help me become a better fighter?"

Pyrrha turns around so a worried Jaune won't see her satisfied smile. She goes up to Jaune and suddenly pushes her leader to the ground.

Jaune: Whining "Hey!"

Pyrrha: Standing over him with her arms on her hips and an evaluating tone, "Your stance is all wrong. You need to be wider and lower to the ground." She offers him her hand, which he graciously accepts, and they continue to hold on to and grin at each other. "Let's try that again."

Allen: *Chuckled* "I'll leave two at it, if you need extra sap just come over to the room." Allen went down the stairs. He almost bumps into Ruby but jumps back some. "Oh, sorry about that Ruby, I almost bumped into you."

Ruby: "Oh no it okay it my fault I should have paid attention where I was going." She looked at his face. "Hey, are you okay? You seem tired?"

Allen: "Hmm? I do? I haven't noticed." *Put his finger to his chin.*

Ruby: "You haven't been doing anything reckless have you?"

Allen: *chuckled* "No Miss Rose I haven't."

Ruby: *blush* "Well, just be careful we have people who care for us. For both of us. And I don't think they want their leader to pass out on them in the middle of a mission."

Allen: "Looks like someone really learned from Ozpin and talked with us about being a leader."

Ruby: "I try my best."

Allen: "Good night Miss Rose."

Ruby: "Goodnight."

End of Chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone has made up YAY! Time to go into the last stretch of Vol 1. I should say this now before I forget but before I go on to the next Volume there will a few OVA I have plan. But, I will start them after I release all of Vol 1 first.

Be honest if you all had to choose who win in a fight Allen vs. Pyrrha who you all taking? From the knowledge you have so far who you think is winning in a head to head match up?

That little ending between Allen and Ruby was something I want to add since I don't I have a lot of small moment between the two of them since well they are suppose to get together.

Until next time later and thanks for reading.

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth.

OC's belong to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
88.2K 994 19
Due to a tragic incident that took place in Haven Academy, (Y/N) (L/N) was forced to move to Vale. After being recognized for his potential, he was a...
3.8K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
256 16 17
A RWBY OC story //COMPLETED// #1 rwbyocs 25/1/2023 Team STEL, a band of misfits and outcasts thrown together to make a team of huntsman in the land o...