ZARA!( Yandere demon slayer x...

By luluzinhagacha1

eveyone seems to be in awe of the girl with the green hair, so much so that they want her for themselves... More

{01}πŸ€
{02}πŸ€
{03}πŸ€
{04}πŸ€
{05}πŸ€
{06}πŸ€
{07}πŸ€
{08}πŸ€
{09}πŸ€
{10}πŸ€
{11}πŸ€
{12}πŸ€
{13}πŸ€
{14}πŸ€
{15}πŸ€
{16}πŸ€
{17}πŸ€
{19}πŸ€
{20}πŸ€
{21}πŸ€
{22}πŸ€
{23}πŸ€
{24}πŸ€
{25}πŸ€

{18}πŸ€

1.8K 40 5
By luluzinhagacha1

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Zara:"hmm?.... What place is this?  how did I end up in this forest?..."

You were in a dark and scary forest, you didn't care if the forest looked scary, everything you wanted to know and how you came to be here.

Without any fear, you walk through the dense forest in search of answers.

while walking you looked at the distorted and dark trees by whichever of the night that hovered in that place.

You stopped walking until you saw a person standing in the way, and looking at you in confusion.

You already knew who that person was.

Zara:"Luka?" {you said astonishment}.

Luka:"Zara?.... What are you doing here?"

Zara:"I'm asking you, what are we doing here?!"

Luka was thoughtful after thinking, she answered.

Luka:"Because we're in an unexplained forest.  I think we are in a dream...."

Zara:"Yeah...I noticed that...but why are we dreaming the same thing?"

Luka:"I don't know, maybe it's just a conscience... ("It was those two, I'm sure").

Zara:"I don't think it's a *coincidence,* but whatever..."

Luka had an idea.

Luka:"How about we separate through the forest?  to see if we can find a clue to why we're here?"

Zara:"Isn't that a good idea?" {said nodding}.

They split up and went to opposite sides.

You were on your way, until a wind came up, there was dust in your right eye, you were itching.

you accidentally opened your left eye.

your left eye is glowing purple, and you've seen the future.

.....................

"In one night.  a train was down and there were people getting off that train.

one of them was the ones you already knew, the kamaboko squad!.

after them... there was a human and another a demon.

the demon had numbers in his eyes, proving he was a demon known to muzan.

the other was a demon slayer, his hair was red and yellow, he seemed to be very strong compared to his friends.

the slayer and the demon were fighting so hard that the boys couldn't even keep up with the fight.

the killer was trying hard to cut off his head.

but the demon hit his chest and made a huge hole in him.

before he died, the killer made a speech.

which you didn't hear, what he was talking about.

and he died with a smile on his face.  while the people beside him screamed with tears."

.....................

You woke up...

you were without reaction, but deep down you were scared of what you dreamed, but as always you ignored it.

because your dreams have always been weird, no matter what your reaction.

You got out of bed and decided to vascular the property in search of the girl from before.

No sign of the girl, you decided to go out and get some fresh air.

On the way someone called you.

Muichiro:"Hey"

a voice called you to make you look back and see a certain dark green male.

You blink in confusion.

Zara:"Yes?"

You said unsure as he looked at you for a moment.

Muichiro:"Do you know where I am?"

Zara:("and seriously this?  and I thought I was the only one.") "You are on the property side of the pillar of love."

Muichiro:"Do you know where my property is?"

Zara:"Where do you stay?"

Muichiro:"Mist, my name is Muichiro tokito!"

His eyes seem to widen and droop.

Zara:"My name is zoronoa zara!"

Zara:"Nice to meet you, Pillar of the Mist Tokito."

you said when he just squeezed your hand to tone it down. 

Muichiro:"Just help me go east, I'm hungry!"

Zara:("What a loose boy!"). "it's all right..."

As you told him the way, but he didn't move, which confused him a lot, but you smiled when he said blankly to lead you, you accepted.

Muichiro:"So which Eastate are you staying in Zara?" {Tokito blankly asks}.

to you you smile softly. 

Zara:"Well, the mitsuri said that I will stay in Butterfly Eastate until I receive a new mission."

Muichiro:"Ohh... Do you know how to cook?"

Zara:"No!.... the only thing I know how to make is a rice ball..."

Muichiro:"ONLY THAT?"

Zara:"WHAT DID YOU WANT IT TO BE?!!"

Zara:"You look insecure"

You blink and glare at Tokito, who just states annoyed.

Muichiro:"Insecure?"

Zara:"Yes!"

Muichiro:"Could it be?"

Zara:"So cook for me!"

Muichiro:'-'..... "I won't fall for it!"

Before you say anything, he's dragged you to your property, as you two have already reached the spot.

Zara:"Why? you brat!" {You ask while standing in the kitchen in pure rage}.

Tokito stares at you from across the table that is near the kitchen waiting impatiently.

Muichiro:"I'm hungry"

Zara:"SHUT UP MISERABLE!!"

you started cooking while putting rice in the pan. not realizing that tokito was looking at you expressionless and bored.

in his mind, he admired every step in the kitchen you knew.

He looks at you reading your movements as you fall asleep without realizing it.

After you finished, you realized that Muichirou was sleeping, you smiled to yourself and kept a blanket around your sleeping form, which you found in one of the places somehow and covered the food.

Keep a note since you don't want to wake him up and leave him unnoticed.

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 223 12
~𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ 𝙖𝙣 π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺ𝙧𝙀π™ͺ𝙨 π™©π™šπ™šπ™£π™–π™œπ™šπ™§ π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨ π™žπ™£π™©π™€ π™©π™π™š π™™π™–π™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™¨π™šπ™–π™¨ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙 𝙩�...
28.2K 781 28
Working as a waitress in a filthy bar , the green haired swordsmen immediately catches your eye. What a shame he's so stone cold. Or is he? πŸ˜‰ i don'...
699 46 14
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
117K 1.9K 48
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...