The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 36

110 8 6
By Locatlie

I arrived in the circular room in B3, having just gotten the confirmation from Tiffany that my brothers had just landed. She had told William that Julia needed him, so that was good. As I walked in, I saw that everyone was currently on the computers and stuff like that. I looked at the screen right in front of me and it was an empty alley.

"What's that?" I demanded and everyone looked up and wanted to stand up. "If anyone stands up and stops doing their jobs, they'll join me in the ring of fire." I said as I looked at the screen.

"This is security footage we found from the alley where they were taken. I guess the takers didn't know there were camera's there, or they did and wanted to toy with us." The guy stated and I nodded as he played the footage. You saw the two security guards walking ahead looking around, one of them checking the camera's that were there and giving a curt nod. Then you saw Christian and Erica walking, Christian having a huge smile on his face before twirling her around and then seeing a van pulling up and frowning a bit but continuing to walk, before ten men wearing masks jumped out of the van, grabbed guns and shooting down the security. Christian then right away put his arm in front of Erica and looked around, before he grabbed Erica's face and gave her a kiss on the forehead and then walking into the bus, before she was dragged in and they then left. I stared at it for a couple of seconds and I nodded slowly at that.

"Did you check the van?" I replied.

"Yes. We followed the van, but we lost it at in industrial site. A Locatlie security team is currently working together with a swat team that we trust and going through each empty place." Dave, my head of international security stated. I nodded slowly looking at him. He had returned from the United States two days ago, having joined our efforts during the VMA's; but also to make some deals with security teams there to make sure our kids were ok. I guess he failed, well, not him perse.

"Go through the taken lots as well. Maybe one of those fuckers owns it." I stated. "Any information on the car? Where it came from? Whom owns it?"

"Stolen vehicle." Michael said and I nodded slowly as on the screens I could see the camera's of the Locatlie men going through rooms and stuff like that.

"Any other information on them yet?" I demanded.

"We caught two of the guys already. They were picked up in front of their house and dropped off about half an hour ago." Michael said. "They're being brought to our safe house for questioning."

"Good." I replied calmly as I looked at them. "My girls?"

"In safe houses, double protection. Your sons are on their way here." Dave said and I let out a small breath and I nodded.

"I want a plane ready near the industrial site there." I said right away. "With the best medical team that's possible to aid both Erica and Christian as they are taken back here. I want all of the known to the public friends of my children to get extra protection. I want my girls in a plane to Locatlie ASAP." I said. "And when King Hugo arrives, which will be shortly, I want to get a line with the United States President. Those fuckers will come here." I said and he nodded looking at me. I looked at what the guys were doing and ordering them around a bit. "And how on earth did our guys get surprised? I mean we have the best security in the world, we know about everything. How on earth did they manage to surprise them?" I demanded angrily and everyone looked at one another and then back at me, not knowing the answer. "I. asked. A. question." I snarled at them.

"We don't know, my king." Someone stammered. "We genuinely don't know. I'll make sure there's a team figuring that out." I nodded.

"I want an answer to that. NOW." I demanded as I then I helped with looking for known associates when suddenly the door opened and Hugo was standing there, wearing a pair of neat pants and a shirt. His glasses on his nose crooked and there was panic in his eyes.

"Any information?" Hugo said looking at me and I nodded.

"We've got two fuckers. They haven't spoken yet, but Yordi and Natalie so happened to be in New York for a mission, so they're going to visit them." I said calmly and he nodded looking at me. "Ten men took them." I said showing the video. "We missed where the car went to at an industrial site. A team of Swat and one of our teams are going through every lot to find them. I want you to call the United States President to say what has happened, or at least what we know so far-."

"Sir. We have a hit." Michael suddenly said. "We found them." He stammered and I frowned as I turned my head and on the big screen I saw a camera of one of the Local guys and they turned up the volume.

I saw a door before I saw a large empty place, apart from two chairs, and two chains hanging there. That's what I saw at first, but I took a step forward, my eyes widening as I saw two people laying on the floor there.

One man took off his helmet and ran towards the bodies, and another one followed. The first man went to Christian, whom was shirtless and from what I saw, he was badly hurt already. I then saw Erica and I saw her body and my eyes widened in shock; she was naked, but I could see sperm on her. I saw that she was cut and that she was bruised badly.

"Prince Christian has a pulse. Get the car ready." The man stated and I looked at Hugo and he let out a relieved breath. "What about Miss Erica?" The leader stated as the others were looking around for hints, the SWAT team arriving now and I saw them walking in slowly and in shock.

"No pulse." The man stammered and my eyes widened. "She's cold and has been dead for a while sir." He said and the man nodded.

"Take her body. King Trevor wants both of them in the chopper as soon as possible." He said and a bed thing came towards Christian and I looked at Hugo and he stared back at me and his eyes were wide.

I held out my hand towards the phone which kept Michael and the leader guy in contact. "How are you guys sure Erica is gone?" I said and everyone looked up, hearing my voice and they all stared at each other in fear.

"She's cold, her lips are blue, she has no pulse. The amount of blood she lost." The man stated. I nodded slowly as I looked at Hugo and Hugo stared back at me.

"I want the friends to be in the safe house now." I said right away. "Take the prisoners in the outhouse there." I said and I sat down for a couple of seconds and I put my hands in my hair as I tried to concentrate. But how could I concentrate with the idea that Erica was gone? I looked up after a couple of seconds.

"Update on my son?" I then said through the phone and I saw him taken into the medical car the was here.

"It's bad sir. I need the incubator as soon as possible." The leader man stated. "Is a medical team on standby?"

"Yes." I said right away.

"Good. Good. It's going to be touch and go. I'm currently making sure his lungs get enough air. But he seems knocked out. The pulse is very slow." He said and I nodded. "But I will do everything in my power and more to make sure that Prince Christian will survive this."

"Good. Keep me updated." I said and I hung up the phone and I looked at Hugo whom was on the phone with the American President right now and I looked sideways for a second before grabbing a piece of paper and I wrote down 'Tell them that we started a war because they took our wife. Our son, if he survives, will be King in seven years. He would start a war without a second thought for Erica.' I handed that to Hugo whom read that and then brought that into the conversation. I looked sideways and my hands were shaking and I nodded slowly as I took a sip of water before grabbing my phone and I dialed up Williams number.

"Hey. Any news?"

"Found them." I replied as I looked at the screen as I saw that they arrived at the airplane now and I saw Daniel sitting there, and he stood up in shock as he saw his brother being carried in by the bed and then afterwards Erica in a black bag and him sitting down. "They're going to be transported to Locatlie."

"Are they ok?" William said.

"Erica is dead." I said in a monotone voice. "Christian is touch and go. We've got two fuckers. Natalie and Yordi are going to pay them a visit. We have eyes on three more guys. There were ten in total. They pulled a Julia on Erica in terms of treatment." I said and William swore. "Is Rosalie there?"

"Yes. She's here. I'm going to tell Jules ok?"

"Tell her I love her."

"Of course."

"He has significant brain damage." The leader stated. "We need to do surgery, the brain is swelling." He said and I nodded slowly as I got Rosalie on the phone.

"Rose. Christian has significant brain swelling. They need to do surgery but they don't have a brain surgeon on the plane. I need you to guide them through it. Can you do that?" I said and Rose was silent on the other line.

"What happened?" Rose said. "I'm running to Gotar hospital right now so I can help them guide it." She said. "Dad, mum, I'm going to Gotar. Have to help them with surgery. Love you two so much."

"Ten guys took them. They pulled a Julia in terms of treatment of Erica in front of them. Erica didn't make it. Christian is touch and go. He looks rough. You can call Daniel for this when you arrive in the hospital. I need to talk about something else with you." I said as Daniel was listening in through the phone with the leader of our team there.

"Ok?"

"Whenever Christian wakes up, because I am a hundred percent positive you can do this, he's going to-."

"Pull a Spikey." She said.

"If not worse." I said calmly looking at Christian whom was currently being intubitated as other doctors worked on other wounds in his body. "He will need you to calm him down. He listens to you. He will beat Luther and Daniel up with no questions asked." I said and I let out a small breath.

"What about Carrie?" She said as I heard her being in the elevator.

"He'd be too worried about her and she reminds him too much of Erica." I said.

"I will be there. I'm going to hang up now, I'm almost there." She said. "Fuck, I have dad's phone." She said.

"That's fine. Your mother has a phone in case I need to get into contact with them. Hand it to one of your assistants to bring it back."

"Yes. O papa?" She said before she hung up.

"Yes?"

"Breathe." She said and I smiled very widely at that as Hugo smiled as well.

"Of course. I love you and I'm proud of you and I believe in you."

"Thanks. No pressure, just going to distance operate on the future King of Locatlie whom so happens to be my brother." She said and she hung up and I looked at Hugo whom nodded.

"The US president has agreed to let us take reigns of it. Natalie has talked to the friends and stated that they had to stay in the safe house until further notice. Daniels friends have been taken to it as well and they understand. They're really upset about Erica. All of them."

"Yeah." I said and I looked at Daniel whom was putting camera's at certain places as the head of surgery on that plane was getting ready for it and I could see he was nervous. I looked at Hugo again and nodded.

"Carrie has been informed. She is immensely upset and worried and alone." He said carefully. "So I've already called the ring of fire-"

"Good." I confirmed looking at him. "Frey and Isles?"

"In the plane and upset. Luther just landed and will be here at any moment. I think this would be a good learning opportunity for him. Along with Daniel."

"yes." I said. "I need Will here, though. I need him for something." I said and I rang up Julia and William picked up. "I need you here. Julia can be in a room next to here, I'll make sure there is a bed. She will have to make do with Hugo. But we need you."

"Ok. I'm on my way. See you in thirty."

"What is William going to do?" Hugo asked as he stared at me. "And Julia-"

"You will be with Julia and deal with whatever happens." I snapped at him and he shut up now and I looked sideways. "William is going to make a statement. Put fear in everyones lives" I said and Hugo's eyes widened.

"Why would he do that?"

"We have seven of the ten, leads on three more but we don't know where they are. We think they will act stupidly." Michael said and I nodded as I let out a small breath.

"And once we announce the death of Erica and the critical condition our son is in, the world will be furious." I said calmly and Hugo stared at me shocked. "All our children are safe right now."

"Not all." Hugo reminded me and I looked sideways for a second and I nodded slowly at that. He was right about that, I had forgotten about Annie.

"Don't look at me like that or mention her right now." I said and I stood up now and I looked at the surgery being taken place, as I heard Rose's voice calmly explaining what to do, doing the same surgery on a dead person at the moment, and the guy could see exactly what she was doing and copying it. "Seglusa blessed us with her." I sighed as Hugo stared at me with a small smile and he nodded.

"She did." He confirmed and the door opened once more as Luther stormed in and he looked around and he then saw his brother being cut open by someone while Daniel was holding the hand of him. His eyes then met mine and I could see the fury in his eyes, but also the panic.

"What do you need me to do, Sir?" Luther said and I stared at him and I nodded slowly.

"Look at this statement." I said handing it to him and he looked at it and his eyes widened. "See if you would change anything." I said and I looked at Hugo whom stared at his son with sadness in his eyes.

"Is there need for war at the moment?" I said looking at Hugo whom stared at me with a frown. "The US president agreed on everything?"

"Yes." He saw my look and my worry " No need to prepare a war." Hugo said and I nodded slowly looking at him. "I do have to prepare the one sided war I am going to get from the queen." He said and I looked at him and I nodded slowly at that as I looked at the screen for a second and I saw that a news channel was currently reporting on an attack of two 18 year olds.

Luther was rewriting some things and I stared at that for a bit before looking at Christian whom was being operated, Rose was calmly telling what to do, while showing it, and Daniel was aiding the doctor in a calm, but severe, way.

The door opened and William walked in, seeing all the screens, but most importantly seeing the inside of Christian's brain alongside another brain with Rose's hands. He looked at that and I saw tears appear in his eyes, before he looked at Hugo.

"She's in S-32." William said and Hugo nodded slowly as he stood up and walked away. "You needed me?"

"Luther is currently checking a speech that I want you to give." I said calmly looking sideways. "We're keeping our children in Locatlie from now on, it isn't safe anymore. So, the news that Christian is our son will be made public, along with Erica's death."

"Good." William said as Luther frowned and turned his head sideways in such a Julia way. "What's wrong son?"

"This is wrong." He said showing it to William. "The last part." William nodded slowly as he read it and he held out his hand and Luther handed him the pen and he changed some words. "Retype this. I'm going to get ready for the speech. Where do you think the best setting is to have it given?"

"S-43, there is a camera crew setting up at the moment. All our kids are in planes towards Gotar?" I asked Michael, although he had reassured me thousands of times already.

"Yes, Sir." He said calmly and I nodded slowly at that.

"Then you can go ahead. Michael hack all the screens all over the world." I said and he stared at me, blinking a couple of times, before nodding. "Will how long do you need?"

"15?" He said and I looked at Michael whom nodded as he started his work as William looked at Rose.

"How is she?" He asked as he was changing right here, it's not worth it to actually go to the other room to change.

"Magnificent." I replied and he smiled and nodded. "Luther, I need you to call up Freya and Isles, and Carrie, to inform them exactly of what has happened and keep them updated."

"Will do, sir." He said and the door got smashed open and I saw my sister Jasmine standing there. She was in her late sixties as well, her grey hair currently in a bun on the top of her head and she was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a t shirt.

"Where do you need me?" She demanded and I stared at her and tears appeared in my eyes as I looked at her face, she was perfection.

"We've gotten permission, once we've caught all ten fuckers, to take them here to Locatlie. I need you to prepare ten cells and the people there." I said and her eyes widened. "Take Tiffany." I added and Tiffany nodded as her and Jasmine left and I then saw worldwide that the TV's and screens had turned on to the countdown of fifteen minutes. I let out a small breath as I looked at Rose. "Rose?" I said pressing a button so she could hear me.

"Yes?" She replied calmly as she then said something to the doctor.

"Prognosis?"

"O, he's doing great. If I were king, I'd give him a blessing after this." Rose said in a calm voice. "As a orthopaedic surgeon doing a neurological practice, it's hard. Different talents. But he's amazing. We're currently about halfway. Have to cut a part of the skull, small part, and adjust it, then restitch it. It's totally fine. He's doing great." Rose said and I saw the Doctor looking up with his eyes wide in shock.

"Good to know, thank you Rose. We're lucky to have you."

"Of course." Rose said with a giggle. "I'm the best child the lot of you ever created, no offence Daniel."

"O no, you get all the props now." Daniel said. "Best child medal for sure." He said and I giggled at that as Rose then grabbed something and showed how to do it and the man then did it and I let out a small breath as William left the room with the statement and I looked at Luther whom was rolling his eyes.

"Yes, Carrie. Rose knows what she's doing. No, you couldn't have done it- Yes you could've obviously done it better." He said and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle as Michael had a small smile on his face.

After ten minutes of watching the surgery, the countdown had finished and I let out a small breath. I knew that every single person whom had experienced the war were going to shit their pants now, as William was seen on the screen taking a sip of his drink and looking straight into the camera with the fury of the war.

He then in his calm but kick ass voice told the world of what had happened, and that Erica is dead, and that Christian is in dire condition. That the United States President worked along greatly, and that because of our mercy, we decided not to counter attack. It ended with a warning to anyone whom thought about taking any of our family members for their own personal gain, that they would be fucked, before the screens turned black again and it stayed that way for about five minutes before the speech was repeated and then the TV's were put back to their original broadcasting.

I didn't know then, but this day was the start of a whole different kind of problem.

A.N

Christian and Erica have been found. Rose indirectly did a surgery to Christian. The next chapter is from Ana's P.O.V, which i'm very excited about.

What kind of problem do you think Trev is talking about?

I'm soooo excited about the upcoming chapters, genuinely. For the people wondering and worrying about the story going very fast, i'd like to clear something up. The first 50 or so chapters are basically a 'prologue' to the main story and the main problem. If you've read the Epilogue of Locatlie 7, you know the main story is the story of the wife of the three sons. I first wanted to start the story from tehre, but I realised there was waaay too much backstory missing. I hope everyone is excited about it! I am!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 29 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
5.7K 439 25
This is the fifth book of the Locatlie series. Julia wakes up in a new world without her three kings. King William, King Hugo and King Trevor have b...
9.7K 551 23
This is the second book of the story of Locatlie. Julia is forcibly married to the three kings of Locatlie. Locatlie is a dictatorship in the south-p...
188K 4.6K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...