Howl At the Moon (Logan x OC)

Od jumpingmanatee

Amara Jade Stark is Tony Stark's little sister, she is the apple of his eye. When Tony was 21 and Amara was t... Více

Chapter 1 Graduation Day
Chapter 2 The Attack
Chapter 3 Recovery
Chapter 4 Pale Moon Rises.
Chapter 5 Realization.
Chapter 6 Inner Beast
Chapter 7 Finally Found
Chapter 9 Attraction
Chapter 10 A Helping Hand
Chapter 11 Present for Rogue
Chapter 12 Confrontation

Chapter 8 Learning From His Mistakes

2.9K 141 1
Od jumpingmanatee

Logan felt like a complete ass for saying that about her brother and quickly apologized, Amara, who waved off his apology, “That's alright, Mr. Howlett, a lot of stupid people think that of him but they have yet to realize that it's only a mask. He is, in fact, the greatest person I know,” She tells him coldly.

Logan was about to apologize again when Amara cut him off, “Now if there's nothing else, Charles, I need to leave. Classes are about to start and Hank still has to introduce me to his students.”

“No, Amara, there's nothing else, thank you.”

Amara smiled at Charles, “Then I'll see you later, Charles,” She frowned at Logan, “Mr. Howlett,” Then she opened the door and left.

The minute Amara left, Logan plopped down on the sofa and groaned,

“She hates me, doesn't she?”

Charles chuckles, “Hates you, no. Dislikes you, yes.”

“She thinks I'm an asshole doesn't she?”

“Yes.”

“Gee, thanks.”

“Do you want me to lie to you? Oh, Logan, how could you have said something like that?”

“How was I suppose to know that Stark's her brother?”

“The thought should have crossed your mind before you spoke.”

Logan leaned back and pressed the heel of his hands into his eyes, “She isn't going to forgive me is she?”

“Normally, Amara is a very forgiving soul,” Logan smiled, “But not when it comes to Tony. She takes any attack on him very personally. So I'd say you have your work cut out for you.”

“Godammit I can't believe I already fuck this up and I just met my-”

“Mate? Yes, I know.”

“So, what do I do?”

“Try to convince her you're not the jerk she thinks you are.”

“How do I do that?”

“You'll have to figure that out on your own. Though I must tell you that you would have had a difficult time convincing Amara to be with you even if you hadn't made such a bad impression.”

“Why is that?”

“Because, Logan, Amara is a recluse and doesn't like being with people if she doesn't have to be. She's only here because Hank practically begged her to take over for him while he's away. She's not interested in having a relationship with anyone, not now not ever.”

“For god's sake why?”

“Something very terrible happened to her that I can't tell you about. But ever since that day, Amara has felt that she does not deserve to be in a loving relationship. She feels it's too dangerous. But perhaps you are the ideal person to change her mind.”

“You think so?”

“It's a possibility. But remember no more snide comments about Tony. He's actually a very nice man.”

“Okay, Charles, I'll keep that in mind, and thank you.”

“You're welcome, Logan.”

Logan then gets up and leaves Charles to his thoughts, ‘Perhaps Logan is the one for Amara.’

Logan starts making his way to the kitchen to get something to drink. Hopefully, he can find a beer but he seriously doubted it. He went to the fridge to pray for a miracle and opened it.

‘Shit, of course, there's no beer in here.’

He lets out a sigh and grabs a bottle of water. Opening the bottle he chugs the water then throws it away. Logan starts making his way to his room when he catches Amara's scent. His eyes roll back and he follows the scent to one of the classrooms. Logan watches through the window as Hank introduces you to his science class.

“Alright, class settle down. I want to introduce your substitute teacher, Ms. Amara Stark.”

Amara smiled brightly at the class, “Good morning, class like Professor McCoy said I'll be your substitute teacher until for the foreseeable future I'll be taking over his math and science classes and running the med bay. Since this is my first day here I thought that we could get to know each other. So how about you all tell me your name and a little bit about yourselves.”

Everyone sat there in silence, Amara smiles, “The first person brave enough to go earns the class no homework for tonight.”

The first person to stand up was a blonde boy with blue eyes, he fidgeted nervously and put his hands in his pockets, “My name is Bobby Drake I'm from Boston, Massachusetts I have a younger brother and I have the power to create ice from water or any moisture.”

Amara raises her eyebrows, “That's pretty cool, anyone else?”

“I'm Rogue, I'm from Meridian, Mississippi, I don't have any brothers or sisters and I can absorb the memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities of another human being with skin to skin contact. That's why I wear gloves.”

Logan watched closely to see Amara's reaction to Marie, most people pitied her or feared her, but Amara smiled brightly at Rogue and told her it was very nice to meet her.

Rogue smiled back, “Likewise, Ma'am.”

The class continued to introduce themselves and tell her what their mutant powers were. Eventually, one student asked her what her mutant powers are.

“Oh, I'm not a mutant.”

This not only shocked the class but shocked Logan as well. Why would a human be at the school? The class started getting very uncomfortable at the thought of having a human there.

Hank stood up, “Settle down, class, Ms. Stark may not be a mutant but she and her brother have always been great supporters in our cause for mutant equality. As a matter of fact, the new equipment and upgrades that we have recently received is courtesy of Ms. Stark and her brother.”

“Who's your brother, Ms. Stark,” Bobby asked.

“I don't know if you've heard of him, Anthony Edward Stark otherwise known as…”

“Tony Stark, Iron Man.”

“Seriously?” Peter Rasputin AKA Colossus asked.

“Yep,” Amara answered.

The whole class started muttering amongst themselves, “So, then you know the Avengers?” Another student asked.

“Yeah, they all live at Stark Tower, well Avenger Tower now.”

Amara was suddenly bombarded with questions about the Avengers and Tony, the Battle of New York and what exactly happened.

“I actually wasn't there for that, I was at school when that happened.”

“Where did you go to school?”

“Harvard.”

“Are you a genius like your brother?”

“Not exactly like him but close, while he went for engineering I gravitated towards medicine.”

The questions continued until the bell rang, at which time Logan left. He went up to his room to think about what he had heard. He went to his mini fridge to get another water and found it stocked with beer.

Logan smiled, You're welcome, Logan, Charles said in his head.

He took a bottle of beer out and sat down in his chair, So his mate wasn't a mutant, he was not expecting that. That meant she was completely defenseless, ‘I'm gonna have to watch her like a hawk.’ He thought.

Just don't turn into a stalker, Logan. Charles tells him with a laugh.

Right, Logan answers rolling his eyes.

Logan finished his beer and threw the bottle away, he rubs his face got up, stripped and went to take a shower.

After his shower, he dried off came out of the bathroom and crawled into his bed naked to get some sleep. He'd think about how to get close to his mate later, for now, he was exhausted. The last thought he had before falling asleep was of Amara.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

199K 7K 95
"Family isn't who you're born with, it's who you'd die for." Taken by a strange and unknown being is only the start of it all. The truth about Jade...
4.6K 656 40
A rogue attack forces Harper Smith to save and build her pack, Silver Star Pack, up from dust. Her past is full of confusion and mystery and she soon...
5.9K 239 28
Meet Ashlyn Walsh, also known has Red Bird, she is a level 7 S.H.I.E.L.D Agent and she is Nick Fury's adopted niece. Shes been with S.H.I.E.L.D for 1...
1.4K 31 15
A Marvel fan fiction about Tony Stark's little sister, Lillian Stark, who gets kidnapped by Hydra at a young age. What will she do when she finally f...