I became hugely popular after...

By CaratzentinyKhit

The original owner of the body had a face that went against the gods and could clearly rely on this face to d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.1
Chapter 25.2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Time lobbyist arc)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Side arc: JiLi's aunt & cousin)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (A world of nations' release)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (Side arc: Live broadcast)
Chapter 48 🐈🐾
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 💮 Shooting the perfume ad
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 🌸Perfume ad release🌸
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Shooting Special Operations)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Side arc: illegitimate fans)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Crew's fan meeting)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Shen Yanda's mess)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 Long Island Iced Tea arc🍹
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 💋
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 🥵
Chapter 85 (Slight nsfw🥵)
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 💃they got together 💃
Chapter 88 End of the arc✨
Chapter 89 (Time lobbyist's release)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (New year's mess arc)
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 (Bai Xiang Film awards)
Chapter 96 (Side arc: Attack by the stalker)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (The turth behind Shen Yanda)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 💋 (Traveling program arc)
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107 (Auditioning for demonic monk arc)
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (Continuation of Traveling program arc)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 🥵hot spring
Chapter 113 (Special Operations' release)
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (Shooting 'Reverse Hunting')
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 ( Poor Travels✈️' release)
Chapter 120 (Shooting Demonic monk arc)
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (Traveling program✈️release)
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 (Communications✨)
Chapter 126 (The dark part of the entertainment industry)
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Long Island Iced Tea release!!!)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130🍹✨
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134 ✨ Mineral water ad✨
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 (Showdown of the two lovers' movies)
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139 (Going Semi-public)
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 (Yana Film festival🏆)
Chapter 142
Chapter 143💓💓💓
Extra: 1
Extra: 2
Extra: 3
Extra: 4
Extra: 5
Story time
Extra: 6
Extra: 7 🎊The wedding 🎊

Chapter 103

1.4K 88 24
By CaratzentinyKhit

Ji Li was too lazy to move in his quilt. With a “questioning” look, he was glancing at Qin Li’s face from time to time.

I haven’t seen you for a month and a half. How can toss people like this?

From the evening to now, from the cooperation at the beginning, to the begging for mercy in the middle, and then to the final slaughter, Ji Li only felt that his bones were about to fall apart.

As a result, Qin Li, the culprit, not only lay at ease, but also showed a satisfied face.

Qin Li had already noticed Ji Li’s small eyes. He kissed each other’s damp red corners of his eyes, “angry?”

Ji Li thought more and more and suffered more. He muttered, “I shouldn’t give you the key to your home. You’d better stay in the crew.”

Qin Li looks abstinent, but since they became lovers, each other seems to have opened the door to a new world.

Except for the first gentle and meticulous, and every subsequent indulgence, he was “capable” beyond words.

“Really?” Qin Li flashed a teasing interest at the bottom of his eyes, hid his hand in the quilt and sent it somewhere, “you don’t want me here?”

Ji Li couldn’t hold back for a moment and immediately gave out a low gasp.

“Baby, your body is more honest.” Qin Li attached to Ji Li’s ear and joked and said these irrelevant words.

“Come on.” Ji Li’s ears were red, and he moved his body out.

“If you step back, you’ll fall out of bed.” Qin Li quickly circled him and took him back to his arms, “don’t move, I’ll press your waist.”

The sour waist was rubbed moderately by the other party’s fingertips, and Ji Li didn’t have extra strength to toss around blindly.

“Qin Li, are you really going to participate in poor travels?”

Qin Li has been focusing on shooting since his debut. He seldom participates in indoor studio recording programs on weekdays, not to mention such reality show variety shows?

Ji Li just saw that he was jealous and didn’t have time to ask.

Qin Li said frankly, “with this job opportunity, we can go out and play openly.”

Ji Li thought of the number of people specified in the planning, “but the four places for the program group to travel have been filled.”

“I’ve got the place to close. His agent is very happy.” Qin Li answered calmly, as if he were doing an extremely easy thing.

Happy?

Who dares to say that he doesn’t like him?

Ji Li ‘observed a moment of silence’ for Feng Cheng for three seconds, and then couldn’t help laughing, “it’s pathetic for you to be the boss who can cut off at Feng Cheng’s stall.”

“Poor?” Qin Li hooked his lips and said, “Querce has a big investment film in May. I’m going to let him be the first man.”

It’s a good wave to exchange a quota for a movie cake.

“If he really likes tourism and variety shows, he’ll have another chance in the future.” Qin Li closed Ji Li’s circle and vowed sovereignty in a deep voice, “I won’t let him eat and live with you.”

Ji Li hummed twice, but the corners of his mouth rose unconsciously.

In fact, he enjoyed Qin Li’s possessiveness. At least the so-called “sense of security” between lovers was most satisfied in this atmosphere.

Forget it, just join.

In any case, reality shows have appeared frequently in recent years. Whether it’s small stars wandering in the third and fourth tier or big coffee in the mainstream, almost all have been on various variety shows.

As long as the stars are well established, both the number of fans and the degree of discussion will rise with the program.

Of course, the program will face the camera for almost 24 hours, and all the words and deeds of artists will be magnified countless times. A little carelessness will expose the real shortcomings.

It can absorb powder and overturn easily.

However, Qin Li should not have such collapse.

There is no airtight wall in the world. Sooner or later, their relationship will be known by fans. It’s better to take this opportunity to try water.

Ji Li secretly took his attention and replied, “The program is about to be recorded. Will you be in a hurry?”

“I’ll ask the crew to adjust the shooting announcement tomorrow and try to finish the film project as soon as possible. If you can’t catch up with the first phase, you three go first.”

Qin Li was not worried about Yuan and Ji yunqi at all.

The former is more thorough than anyone, and the latter is completely iron Han Han. Fans all pull the three out to discuss together. There is no CP powder of double teams at all.

When Ji Li heard the word “crew”, he suddenly remembered another thing, “by the way, is the female owner of your film Sun Li?”

The tone is very light, so light that even the sour taste is not obvious.

Since Qin Lijin’s shooting, Ji Li has been paying attention to each other’s news from time to time. Many marketing numbers broke the news two days ago——

After the film, Sun Li will play the new film “hidden dream” directed by Ke Hei.

They also said that with the re cooperation between Qin Li and Sun Li after a lapse of ten years, the screen couple with the highest attention and the most hard power will come back again.

Probably because both sides participated in the Baixiang award at the beginning of the year, many netizens cheered under these revelations, and BG fans said they “sit ups in place” and “yeqinghui”.

“Not a hostess, Sun Li is a guest star in the role of Zhen Zhen. We haven’t played a play yet.” Qin Li explained.

Ji Li reacted and casually replied, “Haven’t you played yet? You sound like you can’t wait.”

Qin Li showed him the outline of the movie script.

Wei Lin, played by the other party in the hidden dream, has a dual personality. Because he was born in the countryside, the male leader Wei Lin was bullied in college, killed people under extreme collapse, and separated him by extremely abnormal means.

In this case, the second personality derived from Wei Lin created perfect alibi after the event, escaped a disaster, and hid the sin under the skin.

Wei Lin, who hid behind the murder, became the first target of the police.

For eight years, the case failed.

At the age of 30, Wei Lin, the vice personality, found himself standing at the scene of the bloody murder again. What shocked him most was that the deceased was his girlfriend who was about to marry him.

Sun Li plays Zhen Zheng, his “dead” girlfriend. All the scenes in the play are presented in the form of “memories”. The scenes are about 156.
“Nonsense, where can’t wait?” Qin Li couldn’t cry or laugh.

He noticed the slight vinegar smell of his lover and quickly coaxed him to explain, “baby, when I took this film, I didn’t know Sun Li was playing.”

Qin Li learned the news temporarily from the crew coordinator——

The originally scheduled actress unexpectedly found herself pregnant. The other husband didn’t want her to take such an unlucky role and was afraid of making taboos, so she had to resign temporarily.

When the original actor resigns, the crew must find someone to top it. Sun Li was personally invited by director Ke Hei. It is said that the other party agreed very quickly.

“I don’t know what team Sun Li thinks, but two-thirds of the film has been made. I can’t suddenly give up the burden.”

Director Ke Hei, for Qin Li, is like a mentor.
If Qin Li brought up the unhappiness of the two teams ten years ago at this time, he would not give face not only to Sun Li, but also to director Ke Hei.

It doesn’t make sense to be emotional and reasonable.

In the entertainment industry, there is a mask between people.

As long as they do not violate interests and completely tear their faces in the open, they can basically do superficial Kung Fu.

Qin Li’s voice was aimed at unscrupulous media, but his tough attitude made sun Lifang feel embarrassed, and the teams of the two sides “cut off” contacts.

Now that Sun Li has agreed to cooperate, he obviously means to turn the matter over. As a big man, or the most important male star in the film, Qin Li publicly boycotted Sun Li’s role?

Once it got out, he became the really unreasonable party.

Ji Li naturally understood this, but his heart was a little sour.

He has seen the film the awakened one. Qin Li and Sun Li really have a high role fit.

And from the award ceremony and online comments of the hundred image award, there are still many people looking forward to cooperating with the film emperor and queen again.

Ji Li regained his mind and pretended to be magnanimous. “I didn’t ask you to resign. Actors have to go if the role needs to.”

Qin oak was pleased by his lover’s small appearance and rubbed the tip of his nose, “jealous? Don’t worry, I’m a man with a lover. I won’t mess around outside. "

It was impossible then, and it is even more impossible now.

“Who’s jealous? I’m not like you. I can’t help turning over the vinegar jar. " Ji Li denied it and turned his back.

Qin Li pressed his ear and asked, “baby? Li Bao? I work with other actresses. Are you really not jealous at all? "

“……” Ji Li was silent for three seconds, but he couldn’t help turning back.

Qin Li’s smile on his lips expanded more and more, and quickly hugged the cat who had thrown himself into the net.

“Qin Li.” Ji Li groaned and asked vaguely but attentively, “is there a kissing scene?”

“Not with her.” Qin Li pinched his chin and accurately captured the soft lips.

But now, and you can have.

……

The crew had only two days off, so the next afternoon, Qin Li rushed back to the crew to shoot.

All the entertainment matters were confirmed, and the official microblog of “poor travels” was finally officially opened, because Ji Li was the first artist to confirm the contract shooting, and the program team specially put him in the first official publicity.

The news immediately attracted the attention of Ji Li’s fans.

——Wait until jilizai is on the reality show variety show! go for it!

——Ha ha, Ha ha, during this time, there are so many marketing numbers that they have to go to all kinds of variety shows. Unexpectedly, they finally chose tourism variety shows!

——Great gods of the program group, please be kind to our Jili baby!

——One of the children’s debut roles is a little beggar. The first variety show actually chose a poor tour program, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

——Looking forward, can finally see the lovely secret!

You know, Ji Li’s last public “variety show” was still broadcast live in the visiting class of the crew of special action.

Compared with Ji Li’s film and television works that make people cry, fans still expect him to participate in such a reality show.

There will be at least 12 issues a week. You can see fresh and lovely Jili for nearly three months. Who is not excited?

Therefore, fans poured into the official blog to pay attention, comment and praise, and strongly support Ji Li’s reality show debut.

In less than an hour, the official blog new number of “poor travels” had more than 100000 fans not long after it was registered.
However, reality show variety is not only a paradise for fans, but also a material garden for black fans.

Not long after the official announcement of “poor travels” came out, it was spread by black powder to the entertainment sections of various forums.

“Is anyone paying attention? Ji Lixin’s variety officer announced, “why is his resources so poor?”

It’s not satellite TV’s star variety show, nor is it produced by the three major video platforms. This resource battle is completely Waterloo!
Star variety shows refer to variety shows that will be broadcast on major satellite TV.

As the most popular pastime in the past, TV dramas and programs bring their own passers-by discs.

The three video platforms refer to penguin, green peach and kuzi.

These three video websites have the strongest development momentum, with hundreds of self-made variety shows and networks every year, and their member audience has exceeded 100 million.

Ji Li’s “journey to poverty” is neither a star variety show nor a self-made variety show on the three video platforms. Instead, it produces a rising “happy” bullet screen website.

According to the variety list published on the website, the investment promotion item of “poor travels” has been empty. It is obvious that even the sponsor has not been found.

Not a mainstream little broken website?

Variety show without sponsor investment?

All of a sudden, it became a mockery material for black fans and family fans.

“Ji Li can’t do it « Time lobbyist » “although the dark horse exploded, it doesn’t add much to him!”

“Through the grapevine, Ji Li has always had a gold owner! Last year, he offended the gold Lord, so he was also abandoned by Chaoying. Ji yunqi is the next main target of Chaoying.”

“My God, I’ve always liked Ji Li. It’s too cheap for him to connect to the network integration of the small platform!”

“I said that those top reserve manuscripts were blown out with money. Some time ago, so many marketing numbers said that he wanted to go to the S + level variety show, and that’s it?”

“It’s estimated that Ji Li is a good guest in poor travels. I’m waiting to see a good play. Ji Li must be sucked hard by the program group and other guests.”

“It’s time for super kage to hold Ji yunqi? Oh, Jili is more beautiful! What rubbish is Ji yunqi! Since his debut, he has been copying Ji Li’s old way. "

“Climb the black powder upstairs! Ji fans never say such provocative words! "
All the black fans can go are naturally “stink” gathering places.

Ji Li’s official publicity news came to the fore, and was ridiculed by them. They also built a hot post high-rise building, which was transferred to the microblog by the marketing number.

However, Ji Li’s fans stick to it from ups and downs. They don’t take this message seriously at all. Instead, they firmly believe in supporting their idol’s choice.

It’s just a reality show. As long as Ji Li has a good time! Who says we must go to star variety show and create good variety show on the three video platforms?

This is nonsense.

However, some career fans are worried.
Happiness is one thing, but the most important thing for actors is exposure!

If there is a better variety show, why doesn’t Ji Li choose it? Isn’t it really favored by the industry?

Some business fans are too worried and can’t help sending a private letter to the company.
Since baozi became Ji Li’s online publicity broker, he has always paid attention to the dynamics of public opinion.

His personal microblog “steamed stuffed buns are stuffed with meat” is mostly the concern of Ji Li’s fans.

Steamed stuffed bun saw a lot of anxious private letters. With the consent of Ji Li and the company, he forwarded the official microblog of poor travels.

“Don’t worry, brother Ji’s choice is the best. Those who open their mouth disorderly and black, be careful that their face hurts.”

After seeing this sentence, all the fans were completely at ease, and some fans were looking forward to it——

God, there’s a reverse attack in all the variety shows, isn’t there?

It turns out. yes , we have.

At the same time the next day, the official of “poor travels” announced the second travel guest——

Ji yunqi, who is also from the Super Shadow Culture and has a strong momentum during this period of time.

Ji yunqi immediately forwarded the official announcement microblog and directly @ Ji Li. Are you ready? We Gemini are going to travel together!

Ji Li looked back with sunglasses at the bottom.

The black powder who originally wanted to stir up discord suddenly lost its voice.
super kage gave up Ji Li and mainly held Ji yunqi?

If so, will they still receive the same reality show? Can you calmly interact on microblog?
The friendly interaction between the two immediately promoted the relationship between their fans.

Under the comment area, two fans make complaints about the black powder that they have failed to disguise.

See?

They are on good terms with the Lord!
Between your family and your family? impossible!

Persuade the black fans to die! Dogs take mice and mind their own business.

That night, the number of fans on the official microblog of “poor travels” rose to 200000.

Among the new fans, in addition to Ji yunqi’s fans, there are also many fans who are no longer yuan.

Not only that, but also many forums began to disclose and discuss——

“Let’s go and have a look! Yuan has not added a reply to Ji Li under Ji yunqi’s forwarding microblog. These three people won’t all have to participate in poor travels! "

The attached figure is Yuan Caifei’s microblog reply: waiting for me, hahaha.

“I see! Should it be to participate? "
“Fuck, fuck, fuck! Three handsome guys on the show together《 Poor travels “awesome!”
“Suddenly interested, handsome boy, let alone traveling together, even lying at home together, I think it’s interesting.”
“Sit and wait for the official announcement tomorrow!”

Because Yuan Caifei’s reply was too obvious, everyone saw that his participation in this variety show was a certainty.

Sure enough, at the same time on the third day, the official blog of “poor travels” announced the third tourist guest - the yuan that is expected by all!

The number of fans on the official website increases again and again, and the data of three official microblogs are very bright.

The attitude of ordinary netizens towards “poor travels” has changed 180 degrees after three days of official publicity.

The popularity of Super Shadow Gemini is strong enough. In addition, yuan is no longer stable at the top level all year round. This program is going to be hot!

“Why do I think everyone is misled by black powder? Just for the coffee of these three people, where can “poor travels” be worse? "

“Ha Ha ha, where’s the black powder? Why don’t you come out and shout now? Ji Li called “poor travels” resource Waterloo? This sentence offended the three families! "

“I see the program planning on the official website says there are four guests? The coffee level should not be low? "

“Lying trough, you said so, I suddenly began to look forward to the fourth guest!”

On major forums, melon eating netizens began a new round of intense speculation.

I thought had to wait until the same time the next morning to reveal the answer.

Unexpectedly, the official blog of “poor travels” was abnormal and issued a new microblog at 8:00 that night——
“The fourth heavy guest, guess who he is?”

The program group did not directly announce the guests this time, but put a silhouette of the characters.

The appearance of the guests is outstanding and charming.

Within a minute of this microblog, thousands of marmots screamed in the comment area——

“Ah ah ah ah! It’s Qin oak! "
“Brother oak! Definitely oak! I can’t mistake his silhouette! "
“Shit! Poor travels! In my lifetime, I can actually see Qin Li participate in the reality show! "

In the comments, someone released the original picture of the silhouette, and 100% confirmed that the fourth travel guest was Qin oak.

Qin Li’s fans came to hear the news and were so excited that tears filled their eyes.

When it comes to the movie king who doesn’t like business in the entertainment industry, Qin can rank second. Absolutely no one dares to rank first.

“Don’t expect brother Li to go to the variety show” has almost become the default principle in Qin Li’s rice circle. Unexpectedly, this unshakable iron rule will be broken so easily tonight!

Qin Li’s fans were ecstatic. They had no time to worry about other things and obviously forgot——Qin Li and Ji Li are the general trend.

At the same time, the “Rose husband is real” CP Group has fallen into an almost crazy situation.
——Who’s gonna pinch me? I’m not dreaming, am I?
——Sobbing, I slapped myself. It hurts so much. It’s absolutely true!

——Sisters, have a strong hunch! These two people are absolutely true! It must be true!
——I’m a fool. I’m worthy of being a little couple I like!

Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu? It’s a honeymoon!

——Start recording now. I don’t need post editing. I can broadcast the whole live! Take pictures of their sleep! Hey, hey, hey!
——Sisters, I have a strong hunch that oak and Jili may want to take this opportunity to try the public’s acceptance of their relationship?

——Forget it! Everybody stand up! After the program is broadcast, once we find someone interacting with Jili in black oak, we must rush out to protect them!

……

The program group rose to the first place in a straight line after semi official publicity.
Watching the soaring number of fans and topic discussion, the program group of “poor travels” fell into a dull state.

“Director Chen, did our program burst before broadcasting?”
In less than an hour, the phone of the program group has been blasted by advertisers!

The nine advertising spaces reserved in the original program planning were sold out at a high price, and the sponsors kept asking for additional advertising positions.

The program group is in a profitable state before it starts recording.

Not only that, but also the program group of provincial satellite TV called and wanted to cooperate with them to broadcast on the satellite.

Chen Xiaoyun, the general manager, had a violent heart. He didn’t expect that there was a day when salted fish turned over when it was still a small program that no one paid attention to!

Ji Li is the great man of their program group!
It was he who brought Ji yunqi, Yuan Feifei, and finally the large investment of Qin oak and oak star!

“Everybody don’t sleep, get up and have a video conference!”

“Thanks to Ji Li’s joining, we have given our program group the opportunity to soar. We must do a good job in the program!”

“Do you remember how someone mocked Ji Li and our program group during the official publicity?”

“We must fight back for Ji Li and ourselves!”
Chen Xiaoyun shouted bravely and got the response of all the program groups.

On major social media platforms, melon eating netizens have been completely shocked——What’s the origin of the poor travels? Can you please Qin Li?

What’s the deal? No exposure?

First Ji Li and Ji yunqi, then yuan Caifei and Qin Li. This exposure is unprecedented, okay!
Agreed, no investment?

Several well-known advertisers have paid attention to the program group one after another. It is obvious that they want to invest in the rhythm!

Which stupid black powder put out the rumor!
Get out!

Promise to kill you!

The black fans who originally publicly ridiculed in the forum were as quiet as chickens. The hot post three days ago was artificially deleted and completely disappeared.

And black powder posted a post saying——
“I swear that I will never have Hei Ji Li again from now on!”

“He is definitely a mountain I can’t cross in my black powder career. I don’t feel the pleasure of mocking stars at all. I have to be slapped in the face every time.”

“What do I want? Does Tu Jili’s face fight back harder and harder? "

A week later, “poor travels” finally opened its first official recording under the expectation of thousands of people!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
#Jili, who has a red constitution, can’t be stopped! Program recording begins ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.3K 11
[The Cutest Height Difference] Timid and fearful shou + overbearing and black-bellied gong. The black-bellied gong is one metre eighty-six, the fearf...
856K 21.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
109K 4.4K 57
The Villain is Born with a Sweet Tooth 反派天生嗜甜 Author: 封玖 Status: 56 Chapters (Completed) Tang Zhou dreamed that he was cannon fodder in a novel...
164K 6K 191
All Meng Zezhi has to do is to live wantonly in these weird worlds. Associated Names: 炮灰为王[快穿] Language: Chinese Author(s): Jia Zi Hai 甲子亥 Status in...