Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1

4.4K 40 53
By Nexaverse

Blitzo, Moxxie, and Verosika all found themselves tied up together in wooden chairs suiting underneath one light.

Verosika: What happened!? Blitzo where are we!?

Blitzo: I don't know...

Moxxie: Ugggh...

???: You are in our hideout, demon scum.

The three demons looked and saw Agents One and Two with smug looks on their faces.

Agent Two: Finally awake, huh? little fella. Your friend has been a while now.

Blitzo: Look, shitbag, it takes a lot to keep me down, alright? I took a fuck ton of tranquilizers in the college I dropped out of. Also, I've been strapped nipple first to a car battery, so I- oh, okay.

Agent One: Tell us, demon scum. Who do you work for? Satan?

[Agent Two grabs the light again and passes it to Agent One for each question.]

Agent Two: How did you get to our world from the afterlife?

Agent One: Why are youse killing humans?

Agent Two: When did you show up here?

Blitzo: Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there, bitch. First of all, we just woke up from a very nasty shock and I'm still feeling fuckin' woozy, so I'm gonna request you fetch us some coffee before we get into this. I mean, everyone gets coffees in shitty movies with scenes like this, am I right? I want something iced, bitch. Mox? Verosika?

Verosika: (smugly) I would like to have a good Espresso made well with a lungo ratio of 1:3 and 20 grams of ground beans and when they use the creama, make sure they put in my face in it, perfectly made. If you bums can't handle that, then please by all means, get me an Irish coffee with extra coffee beans and a small amount of whiskey.

Moxxie: I'll have a Neopolitan cappuccino, more cappu than cino, make sure it's got no more than four ounces of milk, the beans won't have the right texture otherwise, and make sure they spell my name correctly on the cup they always put "Foxy" or "Roxy", I hate that. If you can't handle that, I'll have a Venti traditional Misto. Please use soy milk with two blond shots Affogato and Ristretto. I'd also love three vanilla pumps at the very bottom. Then, add the coffee after, then-

Agent One: Enough! We aren't getting youse coffee!

Blitzo: Wow, I was getting massive douche chills just there, Mox. Congrats!

Agent Two: If we have to, we are willing to resort to torture methods to get answers out of you nasty hell beasts!

Moxxie: When you say "tortured", do you mean physical or psychological? Physical seems counterproductive; we would likely tell you anything if it meant an end to the pain, and you have no way of knowing what was true.

Blitzo: Or we might like it too much. And then you got a whole new thing to deal with.

Agent One: What do you mean by that?

Blitzo: Oh, you're stupid, huh? I can work with stupid. Daddy Likey Dummy!

Agent Two: You better stop laughin' at us.

Agent One grabs Blitzo's collar and screams at the imp's face.

Agent One: Yeah! You're the ones at our mercy!

Verosika: Oh choke on a sandpaper cock! You guys failed to capture Y/N for 10 years and NOW you're trying to torture us? Puh-lease! We were born in Hell! We've dealt with torture and pain every day! This is no different! It's gonna take more than that to get us to submit, you charlatans!

Agent Two: (gasps) Charlatan???

Moxxie: It's hard to resist, I'm really sorry. I mean, considering your approach thus far, you've had us tied up here for what, hours? And you haven't even had us confirm what exactly we are!

Agent Two: [leans down curious] What are you?

Moxxie: I'm a Virgo.

Blitzo:

Agent One: Oh, a smart guy eh?

Agent Two: One more quip out of you and we'll shut you up!

Blitzo: Ohh, getting kinky!

Verosika: (Laughs) ~Ooh la la~

Agent One: WHAT?!? We ain't playing any of your vile demon games!

Blitzo: I mean, that's what it sounds like back there. You sickos.

Moxxie: [sarcastically] PLEASE, don't give them ideas sir.

Verosika: We don't know what they have in mind!

Blitzo: Why not? I know the shit you're both into-

Agent Two: STOP! We are NOT getting kinky wit youse!

Agent One: Calm down, Two! Don't let these monsters get to you!

Blitzo: [sees them walking away] Hey, aren't we going to get a phone call, bitch?

Agent One: Well, that entirely depends: Who are you going to call, hmm?

Blitzo: Your fat mom, thanking her for a fat time!

Agent Two: Nice try, demon! His fat mom is DEAD!

Verosika: 😏What about his Dad hmm? Is his father just another alcoholic bastard who hits his wimpy son all day? Is he the kind of father who never once said he loves his own son? Is he the kind of father who won't let you follow your dreams? If anything, you truly are a disappointment to both your families and your careers.

Now Agent Two was mad...

Agent Two: WHY YOU—

Agent Two lunged at Verosika but stopped as she examined her and then remembered her from the car chase a few days ago.

Agent Two: It's you...you're the girl who was with Y/N...

Verosika: Nice to meet you in person, D.H.O.R.K! (Laughs) From here, I can tell why you failed to get him. You're such a hothead! No wonder why you're still a virgin and boys wouldn't choose you.

Agent Two blushed in embarrassment and in anger.

Blitzo/Moxxie: (laughs)

Moxxie: Ohhhh... that's true. Wait you know these guys?

Verosika: Y/N knows them. He's been running from them for 10 years and was able to escape their grasp again and again.

Blitzo: Yep. It's official. These guys are dickheads.

Agent One: Come on let's go. Take the girl with us.

Verosika: What?

Moxxie: What are you doing!?

Agent Two: We are gonna do something else with the girl. You are gonna sit here and shut up!

As the Agents moved Verosika away, Moxxie and Blitzo sat alone in the room.

Blitzo: [sighs] Don't worry Mox, if we keep being obnoxious, they'll eventually slip up and we'll get a chance to get out. Let's just keep fucking with them until they get so frustrated they stop thinking clearly. It usually works.

Moxxie: What are they gonna do to Verosika? What does she have anything with this?

Blitzo: I don't know. Unless... they're not after her.

Blitzo/Moxxie: They're after Y/N!

Moxxie: They're using her as bait!

Blitzo: Y/N heading into a trap!

———————————————

Y/N and the others were in Verosika's car, looking to their left.

Josh: They're in there?

Y/N: Yep...

Milky: How is it a secret organization if it is shown out in the open?

Y/N: I don't know. How did they manage to kidnap Vee? They don't even use magic.

Kiki: Which means they're probably working with someone else.

The friends looked and saw Millie with an axe and Loona in her human form on the other side of the street.

Millie: (whispers) Y/N! Let's go!

Y/N: Alright Apple. You know what to do. Turn off the cameras.

Apple: Got it!

Apple opened up her computer and typed quickly into the keyboard. She typed codes that battled with D.H.O.R.K.S' system. Once she pressed enter, the camera lights went black as the cameras moved down, dead.

Apple: Boom! Cameras are dead, alarms are dead. Those jackass Agents won't be making any distress calls tonight.

Y/N: Good. Tex, you ready?

Vortex: Let's get it!

Coco: Good luck guys! And Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Coco: If you can get a chance, bring the Agents to us so we can punish them please~.

Kiki: Those guys crossed the line when they kidnapped her!

Y/N: With pleasure.

Vortex, Loona, Millie, and Y/N sneaked to the gates where three guards holding AK-47s were guarding the entrance. Millie snuck from behind them and stabbed them in the neck, using a napkin to silence their screams. The last one looked scared as he ran in the opposite direction. Loona and Vortex ran up to him and pinned him against the wall. Loona showed a picture of Blitzo, Moxxie, and another picture of Verosika.

Loona: (growling) If you value your life right now, you will tell us where they are!

Guard: Inside...the basement...

Vortex grabbed the guard and tied him up to a light pole as they used the dead guards to access the retinal scanning. The doors slid open as the four friends prepared for the battle ahead of them. Apple kept hacking into the system and the friends inside the car were able to see the map and the cameras. As they walked, Y/N spoke up to Millie.

Y/N: Hey Millie?

Millie: Yeah?

Y/N: How are ya feeling?

Millie: Typical happiness and deadly vengefulness.

Y/N: Oh I can see that. Anyone who hurts Moxxie gets to meet you.

Millie: And they'll lose the chance of telling the tale!

Vortex: So Y/N, do you know your way around this place?

Y/N: Unfortunately, no. D.H.O.R.K.S. has stations like this all over the globe. They scan the entire Earth looking for demons and other beliefs.

Loons: Like what, Bigfoot?

Y/N: Yep... Luckily for us, the entire world thinks demons and angels are myths. We need to keep it that way, which is the reason to---

Millie: I know I know. "We need to wear disguises".

Y/N: LOONA, BEHIND YOU!

Loona quickly looked behind to see two guards with their pistols up.

Vortex: GET DOWN!

Millie, Y/N, and Vortex hid behind crates while Loona ran up to them and did karate moves on them. She kicked the guns out of their hands as she ran around them and cracked both their necks at the same time.

Loona: MILLIE!

Millie looked and saw more agents by the door.

Millie: Throw me!

Loona threw Millie to the Agents as she let out a battle cry.

Millie: AGGGHH!!

Millie rolled under the closing door just in time for Y/N, Vortex, and Loona to hear her killing the Agents.

Y/N: Damn... that's vengeance.

Vortex: Indeed.

The door slid open to see Millie happy again with blood on the ceiling and on the walls. She walked past them, leaving them in shock. She turned around and gave them an impatient look.

Millie: C'mon. Let's go.

They looked at her flabbergasted.

Y/N: Millie, you truly are Harley Quinn.

The four friends rushed to find another door in new metal.

---------------------------------------------------

Moxxie and Blitzo were looking at the cameras in the other room.

Millie: (recording) OH COME ON! Another door!? 

Moxxie: It's them!

Blitzo: They're coming to save us!

The doors beside them opened to see Agents One, and Two.

Blitzo: Sooo... How did it go my friends? Did she confess?

Agent Two: Shut up...

Moxxie: Aww don't be such a sore loser. Nobody likes a whiner.

Agent Two glared at them as she turned her attention to Agent One.

Agent Two: Keep an eye on them. Make sure to use that.

She pointed at a button called "TRUTH BOMB".

Agent One: With pleasure.

Two walked out and pulled out her phone to contact her boss.

Agent Two: It's me. I have the demons you're looking for sir. And to keep your hopes up, Y/N is taking the bait. He brought some of his friends to help. What do you want me to do?

???: Keep him busy. Let him try to be the hero. It's only a matter of time for you to exact your vengeance. Why do you hate him so much?

Agent Two looked down as her head went blank.

(START AT 0:19)

Agent Two: I was a baby at the time. I may have been young, but my memory was as clear as an elephant. We were on our way to meet his mother and his father. They made it and were getting prepared for a mission. I asked them, "What are you guys doing?" and my mother's answer was, "We're going to help a certain number of people somewhere else, Jellybean. Everything's gonna be okay". I believed them. A few minutes later, I saw them talking to someone. They looked like they were from a cult organization. I couldn't see who was it they were talking to, but they were angry at something. Soon later, Y/N's mother was being grabbed as she was struggling to break free. Y/N's father brought my parents to an alleyway and an arrow came out of nowhere and...

Her eyes began to tear up. 

Agent Two: Their bodies were left there...mercilessly killed...

???: Clearly, your parents were good people. But what does Y/N have to do with it?

Agent Two: He was there. He was a baby and because of his presence, my parents are dead.

???: Well...you get to exact your revenge on him. Make sure his girlfriend watches him suffer. I'm coming.

Agent Two: Understood.

She hung up the phone and heard Moxxie and Blitzo crying loudly in the other room. She opened up a smirk.

Agent Two: Hmph! Serves them right.

She later walked to another room ad opened it to reveal Verosika in a glass box without her human disguise. Verosika glared at her with anger.

Verosika: You think you can stop him? You won't...

Agent Two: You're boyfriend has done more harm than good, Ms. Mayday. He clearly has been hurting innocent humans everywhere as she uses his fans to build his wall of lies. Once he comes to get you, I'll finally get my revenge on that Satan-loving dickhead.

Verosika: What did he ever do to you? Throughout my life, Y/N has been the kindest demon ever known. He may have been bullied a lot, but he has a heart for everyone.

Agent Two: EVERYONE??? Is that what he's been filling your head with? Sentiment? no. He's using deception on you.

Verosika: I heard you talking outside. Two, if there is anything I know about Y/N it's this: My Y/N did not kill your parents.

Agent Two: Really?? Where's your proof? You don't have any evidence to support you.

Verosika stood there in silence.

Agent Two: Yeah. That's right. Get used to it. Not so smug now are you? Now I have the last laugh.

Verosika snarled at her as she walked to the monitor. The monitor revealed Blitzo and Moxxie being injected with the truth gas. 

Verosika: Blitzo...Moxxie...

Agent Two: Your friends are now gonna fall under our control. Once they do, They'll be highly responsive and they'll tell us everything we need to know.

The phone rang and Two pulled it to her.

Agent Two: Yes?

???: Open the door.

Agent Two: Yes boss.

Agent Two pressed a button and the door opened to reveal a silhouette of a child height. The silhouette walked toward her to reveal who it was.

Verosika: It's you...

???: An honor to meet you face-to-face, Verosika.

The silhouette was...Cletus.

--------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 36 17
In this book, my OC will take the place as Blitzø and will follow the storyline from the show. I don't own the show, it all belongs to Vivziepop on Y...
226K 2.9K 32
Ah, Hell. Aint it a place. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years...
4.8K 104 13
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...
77K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...