Indecent Pawn

By AuthorKKHarris

https://www.amazon.com/Indecent-Pawn-price-another-persons-ebook/dp/B00VA7DPEU What price is too high to pay... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Twelve...
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Finish

Chapter Nine...

2.4K 174 23
By AuthorKKHarris

Allison was without words in the gratitude department. Carlina had given her something more than words could express. The kindness she has shown her was unlike anything she has been fortunate enough to receive in all of her days on earth. After her shower, she returned to the room where Carlina sat patiently reading a magazine. She was then moved into a room with a huge tub with a covering. Once she was placed in the tub and covered up, Carlina sat in the room to keep her company. The steaming hot water stung at first but quickly began to melt away all of the tense and battered parts of her body. The two engaged in random conversations until the masseuse came to take her into the next room. There she was asked to lay on the table, wrapped in only a sheet.

From that point on she was moved around the area of rooms with Carlina not too far behind. She had fallen asleep during her massage being that it felt heavenly. Allison had lost track of time and was just going with the flow. The stylist washed, conditioned, and trimmed her tattered mane. A blowout was applied to her otherwise natural hair. Instead of using a pressing comb like she did at home these results made her look like someone else. Off to the next destination was her facial, pedicure, and manicure. Through all of the plucking, tweezing, waxing, trimming, and friendly conversation she was a new person.

Inside and out, Allison had gone through a serious transformation. All the way down to the fitted velour sweat suit with the salon’s logo on it, looking in the mirror she didn’t recognize herself. Carlina was all smiles as well when the finished product had been revealed. Allison was ravished by the time all was said and done. Instead of piling on the heavy food, they opted for a grilled chicken Caesar salad and toasted turkey sandwiches for dinner. Outside she looked like a million bucks, on the inside she feared ridicule from the ones who knew the real reason she was there to begin with. Will they look at her like a con-woman? After all she was married to a gambler and liar. Would they frown upon her for it looks like she was taking advantage of the kind woman?

“What is it caro?”

“It’s nothing. Just my insecurities.”

“No matter what all has been said to you in the past, you must take a long look at yourself and decide who you want to be. Are you the punching bag of an insecure prick or are you a woman of virtue?”

“What if I lost my identity somewhere between the two?”

“Then it will take time to regain what you have lost.”

“I pray one day I will figure out just what it is that I have lost. Furthermore where I lost it. Although my upbringing was never stellar, I never saw myself here.”

“You will sweetheart. I just know it. You just need a little reassurance.” Allison was listening to Carlina but so far she didn’t see anything to look forward to. Besides the fact that she isn’t walking into a punch in the face by her beloved husband, everything else is a little bleak. She didn’t have her own identity technically, not a dime to her name, and living with strangers. Sadly it wasn’t by choice either.

~

Walking into the mansion she had already forgotten her transformation. Their conversation was heavy on her mind. Somehow she missed all of the bags in the car as the driver began unloading the trunk. Allison didn’t recall Carlina purchasing more than one or two bags. Interesting enough, there were more than ten bags in there. It was fairly full. Then considering she was well known and they visited boutiques, the things could have been on order. Maybe what she should have asked Mr. Mucciono for in place of working for him is helping her gain her freedom. A divorce would be nice. Hell if given the opportunity she would live right there in Italy.

“What do you boys think?” Carlina asked out of the blue successfully jarring Allison from her thoughts. She hadn’t realized anyone was around when they walked in.

“Mamma, what have you ladies been up to?” All eyes were on her. Gio and Roberto both gave appreciative head nods while Mr. Mucciono stared blankly.

“Whatever do you mean figlio?”

“Mrs. Myers?”

“Allison remember?”

“Again I ask what you two have been up to. It’s pretty late.”

“Who is the parent here?”

“I apologize Mr. Mucciono. Carlina was so gracious in helping a poor lost soul as myself. I think she was a bit leery at looking at the train wreck I came as.” Allison tried her hand at a joke.

“Please honey, I just revealed what was hidden behind the hideous clothing.”

“That you did.” Roberto commented. Mr. Mucciono looked almost offended while Allison was truly embarrassed.

“I guess I will turn in since it is so late.”

“Actually…” Gio began to protest and looked to Mr. Mucciono to finish.

“We have been invited to a business acquaintance’s club opening. This would be the perfect opportunity to bring up the concerns we spoke about earlier today.”

“Club?” Allison didn’t know how to deny the invitation or whatever it was. One reason was she had nothing to wear while her main concern should be is public places made her nervous. She would be so out of place with beautiful women around while she sat looking like a broke nun.

“Wonderful idea figlio. She has the perfect dress.”

“I do?”

“Yes you do.”

“Alfred, could you take Miss Allison’s bags to her room please? Thank you.”

“Carlina, what did you do?”

“How do you young people say in the states, I ‘hooked’ you up?” Carlina questioned so seriously that Allison couldn’t stay mad at her. “Come caro, let me help you get dressed.”

“We leave in thirty minutes.”

“Yes sir.”

Once upstairs, Carlina wasted no time preparing her make over. A makeover she had no clue was even coming. The spa was one thing now she was being pampered with clothes as well. Allison thought to herself this was the real reason she wanted her to try on all of those clothes. Now the question is, was Mr. Mucciono in on it. Couldn’t be, Allison further thought. He looked just as shocked at her new appearance as she did for the first time looking in the mirror. And by it being Gio’s original idea to invite her, he was clueless. Even though she had this whole new look, she knew deep down inside she was still the battered, bruised, scarred, and fragile female.

“Don’t worry honey. Just let go and enjoy yourself.”

“Technically this is about business.”

“What’s wrong with enjoying yourself while handling business?”

“That may not be pleasing to Mr. Mucciono. I don’t want to anger him or embarrass him.”

“Relax caro. My Antonio can be a big ole meany but he isn’t unfair. He is reasonable. That is the way his father and I have raised him. How did you become to work for him with so much fear in your heart?”

“Oh, uh…” Allison realized she had somewhat put her foot in her mouth. Somehow letting her fear overthrow any moments of reason to keep up with the original story.

“Is this business arrangement somehow connected to your abusive husband?”

“Carlina…”

“Never mind, it’s none of my business.” Carlina thankfully stopped her sorry excuse of a cover up. She just couldn’t find the words to lie to this woman after everything she has done to her. “Plus I don’t want to taint this night with misery. I have a gut instinct that I know what is going on around here. Although my son tries to keep me out of business because he doesn’t want to worry me, I know more than he thinks I do.”

“Oh please don’t tell Mr. Mucciono… if he knew…”

“Shh… It’s alright caro. You didn’t say anything. I assume everything. That’s what mother’s do. You just wait.” Allison visibly flinched. “Oh caro, I am so sorry. My mouth tends to be loose at times, is what my late husband would always say.”

“It’s alright. Cruel reality.”

“You’re safe now. NO more pain.”

Allison honestly liked the sound of that. She was sick of the pain of the only life she has known. Being unwanted as a child, takes a toll on a grown up. Forces them to make terrible decisions out of not knowing what ‘love’ really is and how to decipher when it’s real. Allison is hopeful she will have a game plan by the time this is all over with. After being treated like a human being instead of a house trained animal, there has to be a way to free herself from her slave driving other half. No doubt if she just tells him she wants out, he will probably threaten to kill her. Maybe that was the way. Only time will tell. Anything is better than what she had before.

*****

Antonio couldn’t lie and say Allison wasn’t completely different from before. At first glance he almost confused her with a stranger. He had to look a bit harder to see those eyes he’s had the privilege of staring into during meetings. He knew she had potential to be a looker but he would be damned if he pictured what walked down the stairs. Gone was the oversized, unattractive garments she always wore. Replaced with a sexy yet sophisticated shape forming dress. Instead of short and slutty, this dress showed just enough leg to gain a man’s attention but leaving plenty to the imagination. It would probably be wise of him to pick up a companion for tonight, seeing this image will undoubtedly hunt him in his dreams.

The shoes on her feet were sleek, fashionable, and tall. Bringing her just in reach of his lips if they were acquainted in such a manner. It wouldn’t take too much effort to lean down and brush his lips across her forehead as he has done in his dreams. That thought alone bothered him but the one that was rapidly approaching was too much. Just thinking about having those shapely smooth legs in the air, leaving the heels on for effect was causing a stir in his pants. The vision of her face contorting in a fit of passion was making him stiff and uncomfortable.

“Is everything alright Mr. Mucciono?” His delusional mind was really playing tricks on him. Even her voice had a hint of seduction to his conniving ears.

“Figlio, would it be so hard for your employee to address you as Antonio? Just curious…”

“Mamma…”

“Carlina…”

“Don’t mamma and Carlina me!” Carlina barked. “It feels weird. She is practically family. She is living in our home. Everyone calls you Antonio.”

“It’s alright Carlina. Mr. Mucciono…”

“Allison, you may call me Antonio unless we are in or around important company.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Mu… I mean Antonio.”

“What a coincidence, Antonio and Allison? Go figure both start with A’s.” Gio added.

“Shall we leave?” Antonio spoke up trying to tune out the foolishness coming from Gio’s mouth. Everyone was acting awfully odd.

“It will be pretty late when you return, let’s arrange for brunch instead of breakfast. Yes?”

“Mamma, I may stay in the city tonight. I will arrange for the fella’s to see Allison home.”

“Son, mi dica non si tratta di qualche scarlett? Quelle puttane sono solo dopo una cosa. E questo e il Vostro nome e un payout.” Antonio had heard it all before from his mamma. He knew she was only looking out for him. Not wanting him to make a mistake of hooking up with a ‘money grubbing scarlet’ as she loves to call them. Truth is he would love nothing more than to settle down. Have one woman he would come home to everyday. One pair of legs to slide between knowing full well that they were opening for him and him only. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case at the moment and he was still a man with needs. Needs that was going to draw him into doing something terribly stupid if he didn’t get some. His hand could only do so much. Allison’s hand though…

“Mamma…”

“No! Voglio che tu stabilirsi con un tesoro.” She stated with disdain and pleading all over her face. The look she gave Allison both frightened and amused him.

“Mamma, vedo quello sguardo. Allison e una donna sposata. Hai dimenticato?” Antonio was adamant on reminding the atmosphere that Allison was married. Gio and Roberto found the family spat funny while Allison stood near confused at what they were discussing in Italian. “Mamma, dobbiamo andare. Possiamo parlare di questo piu Avanti. Si?” Begging her to let this topic go until a later time.

“Fine, Antonio.” Carlina was a very stubborn woman. He knew this was far from over because she gave up too easily. “Allison, caro, have fun tonight. Forget about your heavy heart.”

“I will try. Thank you for everything Carlina.”

All the way to the night club, Antonio was busy trying to occupy himself with his phone. Somehow his eyes kept diverted to the seat next to him. There taunting him was a shiny, thick, caramelized thigh tempting him to touch and see how smooth it is. The dress Allison had worn had risen up just enough to give him added fantasies. Since she is normally quite covered up, he could only imagine what her body looked like under the layers of clothing. The hideous clothing that did nothing for her shape or her features. It took his mother’s meddling to recognize the beauty hidden beneath the shell of a woman. Her frigid persona still remained because of the obvious years of abuse.

The real question was, why he was thinking about her in that way? He had no clue other than she was the only woman around him at the moment that wasn’t related to him. Once he got his stick wet, he was sure all of the visions and fantasies will diminish. At least that’s what he keeps telling himself. No matter how many times he says aloud that she was a married women, he couldn’t figure out if he was trying to convince others or himself. The thought came to mind that he was boss and she seemed desperate for a way out of her current situation even if she didn’t say it aloud. There was no way he could be so despicable as to suggest she sleep with him to gain her independence. That was beyond immoral, but he’d be damned if it didn’t cross his mind just for a minute to abuse his power.

Even though she was nothing more than a pawn to him, she was still a woman and she didn’t deserve to be treated as a prostitute. That would be exactly what she would be and her husband would be considered as her pimp. Despite the fact that he is in the states doing the unthinkable instead of coming up with the money owed to get his wife back. He has figured out that Allison wants to be freed from her prison but he refuses to meddle in someone’s marital affairs. If she wants out and needs his help, if she continues to prove herself worthy of his trust, all she has to do is ask. Volunteering feels like he has an ulterior motive and that was not a good look.

“Boss we’re here.” Roberto said gaining his attention. All eyes were on him while his eyes were on Allison and his mind was somewhere deep in thought.

“Stick close to us. Don’t wonder off. Don’t lag behind. Understood?”

“Yes Antonio.” Allison replied to his demand. He would be lying if the sound of his name coming from her mouth didn’t sound so good.

Antonio stepped out after Gio and Roberto, before turning to assist Allison out. From the looks of things she was more of his date than an assistant. This would be a change for sure to arrive with a lady by his side. He may leave with one from time to time but he never arrived with one. The line to get into the club was down the street, the press was in full swing throwing questions as to who everyone was, and cameras were flashing capturing the moment as they walked the red carpet. It was as natural as breathing to place his hand in the small of her back to guide her through the entrance. Instead of holding her hand that seemed like the most logical way to ensure she doesn’t get left behind.  

“Right this way Mr. Mucciono and company.” The hostess met them as soon as they crossed over the threshold. She was an attractive brunette with a short, skin tight dress that accentuated all of her best features. “Mr. Carmello will be with you shortly, sir. Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?” The seductive manner the woman asked that question was noticeable immediately. Antonio could only smile at the gesture. He never got tired of the attention he received on a daily basis.

“No thank you…”

“Oh my apologies. Emily.” That would be easy to remember seeing as though her eyes were a sparkling emerald green color.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Emily.” Antonio flashed his million dollar smile to show his interest had been peeked indeed. He may have just found his bed buddy for the night.

“Antonio, il mio amico.”

“Carmello. Nice place you got here.”

“Thank you. I see you are getting acquainted with the lovely Emily.”

“Such a hospitable hostess you have here.”

“And what a lovely young lady you have here.” Carmello gestured behind Antonio. “Un regalo per me? Non si dovrebbe avere.” Antonio didn’t like the implementation that Carmello thought of Allison as some gift for him to play with. In the beginning he was only thinking of having a little fun with the green eyed brunette, now his mind had quickly drifted to protecting Allison from any other man.

“Le mie scuse, vecchio amico, ma lei e off limits.” Sadly Antonio couldn’t figure out why he wanted Allison labeled as off limits. The words came out before he could reel them back in.

“Off limits?” Carmello tore his lust filled eyes away from Allison to garner where Antonio was coming from. Instead of responding, Antonio gave him his most serious face to reassure him that it wasn’t a game nor joke. “Understood.”

“Good. Now, I introduce to you Allison Myers. Allison Myers meet Carmello, my cousin.”

“E’ un piacere conoscerti, bella.” Antonio rolled his eyes at his cousin’s attempts at making Allison blush. He’d bumped it up a notch as to kiss her knuckles. ‘Smooth bastard.’

“English you ass.”

“It’s nice to meet you Mr. Carmello and thank you.” Both men snapped their eyes to her wondering the same thing.

“You understood what I said.” Carmello asked.

“I wasn’t aware you knew Italian.”

“Oh, I don’t. It’s just pretty simple to follow some conversations. Bella means beautiful, correct? And off limits wasn’t too hard to figure out.” Allison giggled innocently. “Plus Carlina has been teaching me some things.”

“Quick wit as well as beautiful. I could definitely get used to having you around.” Antonio could only inwardly groan at his insinuation because it seems Allison has gained yet another admirer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
1.4K 29 24
Her past would scare most into never leaving the house again but she survived... Until the past came back to repeat itself and shook up the life she'...
1.2K 22 11
Faith has been abducted for five years now. Having enduring torture nearly daily, she knows not to fight it anymore. Stiles has been abducted recentl...
121K 2.4K 21
[PREVIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH MY KIDNAPPER} When Katie gets kidnapped, she's not scared. In fact, it looks like her two kidnappers are unexperianced idiot...