Y/N Asami Karukawa || Baji ×...

By KeiskeBaji

(DO NOT REPOST THE COVER PICTURE) Still editting!! Asami Y/N, leading a harsh life as a teenager, has no memo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

606 23 10
By KeiskeBaji

Keeping Emma away from the chaos seems like the right decision to make but the pain in my heart is way too much to bare. I lay on the top of the monkey bars thinking about the next step. Kisaki is not giving me any information. All I know is the name 'Tenjiku' but what the hell is it?

'Thinking about me?'

The voice startled me making my body almost slip off the side of the monkey bars but the slender hands of the owner caught me in time.

'BAJI! Just why do you have to sneak up like a thief every damn time.'

'Why did I steal you, heart, away?'

You did.

'Aw hell now, in your dreams vamps.'

'I heard virgin blood tastes good,' he whispered bringing his face close to my ears only to get elbowed in the stomach. 'Ouch, you are ugly anyways.'

'Yeah better be ugly than going around fucking.'

'Loner.'

'Loser.'

'Fucker.'

'Shithead.'

'Mine.'

'Yo-,' I halt for a moment trying to grasp on to the word he blurted. Did I hear it wrong?

'No, you didn't.'

'What?'

There was an awkward silence between us before I spoke again. 'Chifuyu asked me out'

'Huh? Did he now.' He said looking down at his hands. 'And what did you say?'

'I will go,' I smiled at him.

'Oh!'

'Oh?'

'I don't understand. One time you are with Hanma, then going out with Chifuyu or kissing me down my throat.'

'Hey, I didn't-'

'Why were you in Valhalla?'

I stopped to think for a minute. 'Why were you?'

'I had my reason Y/N.'

'I did too. Baji.' I said while stargazing when Baji's huge figure came on top of my pinning me down on the uncomfortable Monkey bars.

'Just why can you not open up to me for once, Y/N? Am I that bad of a person? Do you hate me that much?'

I love you Keisuke.

'Yeah..' I choked on my words as I looked away from him. ' I think you are very irritating and stupid and selfish and-' tears starting wailing at the corner of my eyes when I felt his soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes to feel the warmth and the texture and the affection that was being plastered on my lips. He grabbed the nape of my neck and pulled me to sit up without breaking the kiss. His heavy breath on burnt every square inch of my face from the urge to devour him right now. The explosion in my stomach from the long loneliness seemed to be vanishing under his soft gentle kiss. It wasn't aggressive as the last one. It was affectionate.

He let go of the kiss and dug his head on the crook of my neck while I wrapped my hands around him into a tight hug. Hah! I needed this.

'Asami'

I froze in my position with chills running down my spine giving me goosebumps. How did he....he remembers then?

'Don't hide things from me. Asami.' He let go and looked into my eyes piercing my soul with his bronzes sword.'I can't risk losing you again.' He cupped my face in his large palm leaning towards me until our forehead met. 'I cannot lose you again Asami.' His breath became heavier. 'The day you almost left me, I... I couldn't feel my heart beating in my chest. The pain....' His voice cracked, ' was worse than any pain I have felt before. Let me protect you. Let me,' he sighed, 'make you mine.'

'Baji,' I couldn't hold myself together anymore as sobs escaped my mouth uncontrollably that even breathing seemed like the almost impossible task to do. 'I... I...Baji...' I cried out. 'My heart,' I pointed to my chest, 'it felt empty until that day. The day you came into my life.'  Baji pulled me near his chest. His erratic heartbeat calmed mine. The love I craved was finally engulfing me that even wind smelled sweet, the stars shone bright and my heartfelt at peace. We stayed like this for how knows how long but it was the moment I wish to freeze.

...
'Chifuyu, your plan worked!' Takemichi exclaimed with excitement.

'Pipe down, partner. I know, Im a genius. Reading all those romantic mangas didn't go to waste after all.' Chifuyu said as he zoomed his camera lens on the couple hugging each other on the monkey bars. The streetlight was enough to get a perfect shot.

'But how did you know that-' Takemichi asked as he turned towards Chifuyu. 'Hey! Why are you leaving me alone?'  He run-up to Chifuyu

'I know Baji-San' better than anyone here. The day he tried to talk me out of the date I was going to go with Y/N, I knew from that day he was head over heels for her. Y/N liked me but I kept her away.'

'Aaaaaaaa...Sukkah'

'Baji-San' even asked me to take chocolates for Y/N in the hospital. Talk about falling short of bravery.' Chifuyu chuckled.

'Don't you like her?' Takemichi asked the blond kid.

'I... Do,' smiled the boy. 'Let's get some Peyoung.'

...

'I don't want Emma to get mixed up with my mess, Baji,' I spoke breaking the benign silence. 'I don't know if my family is alive or not but I atleast have to try to find them.'

'What if they abandoned you?'

I broke away from his hug. ' I wouldn't be surprised,' I sighed. 'I was with Valhalla from the start.' I turned around with my back to his chest as I sat between his legs and leaned on his wide chest. He wrapped his hands around my body. 'I met Hanma at school. He was smoking at the corner of the school building. I was in middle school back then and the loneliest I've ever been.'

How Y/N met Hanma Shuji.

'Hey, you,' Hanma pointed at the girl with the white gauze wrapped around her head looking at him, eyes glittering with curiosity.

'Me?' She replied.

'Who else?'

She got conscious about her skirt and pulled it down a little bit and walked towards Hanma. 'Yes?'

'What were you staring at?' Hanma asked taking a puff from his cigarette.

'Not...nothing. It's just' she gulped, ' You look cool with that thing.'

'Do I?'

'Yeah,' she smiled tilting her head sideways, eyes closed as a smile curved on her face that seemed jollier than the sun itself.

'Tch wanna try,' Hanma handed the lite cigarettes to the girl who observed it like the 8th most mysterious thing in this world. Her blue eyes widened with curiosity. It's pretty.

'I don't know how to do it.'

'Just suck on it,' Hanma said. 'Looks like you need it with that blow on your head.'

'Does it,' she takes the cigarette from Hanma's hand, 'relief pain?'

'Eehhhheeee.' Hanma giggled as he saw the girl inhaling the nicotine and started coughing immediately.

'It hurts,' she coughed again, ' my throat is burning.'

'Kiddo,' Hanma said patting on the girl's head before leaving. 'Name?' He stopped to ask the girl who looked utterly lost.

'Name? Aa... My name?' she thought harder. 'I don't know, I'm sorry.' She bowed to hide her embarrassment.

'Y/N' Hanma suggested. 'I will call you
Y/N, pretty eyes.'

With this tiny compliment, the girl couldn't stop blushing over the fact of how comfortable she was with this guy and now she has a name.

...

'I was with him since then. Whenever things got worse at my home, I could always go to Hanma's to call it a night.' I said still resting my head on Baji's chest. 'Soon, this guy came and wanted to form a gang called Moebius and you know what happened afterwards.' I sighed snuggling even deeper at the crook of his neck as his hand was on his knees, occasionally patting my arms or my back.

'What is he planning on doing then?'

'I don't know.' I lied. I knew exactly what he wanted to do but I didn't know how he planned on doing it.

'Asami,'

'Hmm.'

'Don't ever risk your life for mine.'

'I will.' I answered.

He pulled me to look at my face, removing some strands from my face. 'Don't.'

'Will.'

'You are still stubborn. Somethings just never change, do they.' Baji answered clearly annoyed at my obstinacy.

'Nope.' I cooed returning to his chest hugging him even tighter.

Like my love for Baji Keisuke

***Baji's POV***
Like my Love for you Asami Y/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 11.5K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
779 38 23
Nayaka was always suffering because of anemia,always depended on her big brother One day when a group of boys were bullying her a certain blonde boy...
6.9K 253 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...