REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

60. Tie the Knot (the end)

7.7K 437 137
By ggukieminie

Finally, we reach the end of this journey! I've tried my all not to rush the ending. I guess, I've solve everything for you. And as I promise, this is the ending you deserve. Please enjoy and not sulk anymore. This is going to end one way or another❤

This is dedicated to my friend AdetteDoctor . Her mother just died who has been battling from cancer for the past 2 years. A very strong woman. Please leave a short prayer for her( Bernardina Arellano) soul to rest in peace. Thank you.

×××

" Hihihi. " Jimin automatically opened his eyes after hearing random giggles. It was Tae. " Yah! Close your eyes. I am not done with your make up yet! " Tae scolded.

" tsk. "

" What? "

" I know I look stupid right now- " Jimin pursed his lips, wanting to hide from the embarassment of Tae staring at his bare face. He is very nervous. He isn't used to this. " -But you look more stupid grinning like that. "

Tae slaps his arm startling Jimin a little. " Silly! " He scoffed- " I'm just happy for you. " And shrugs with a smile. " Isn't it weird? I was supposed to be crying right now- "

" Why would you even cry? " Jimin interrupted.

" Well, why not? " Tae spat back. He is triggered. " Anything about you makes me an old sentimental fool. And I am not embarassed of it. "

Jimin sighs, as he fixed his posture to sit properly. " You're totally dramatic and sentimental even if I am out of the picture so don't blame me. " He is starting to calm down, thanks to Taehyung.

" Yah! " Tae yelled with a roll eye. Though he agrees. Dramatic and sentimental- these words really describes Kim Taehyung and when they come from Jimin's lips, they hit harder. " Good thing, today is your big moment. I should not argue with you. "

" Oh. "

Tae rolled his eyes. Smiling, Jimin attempts to close his eyes again to let Tae finish his job but then Tae opens his mouth again. He is really in good mood to talk, though between them, he always initiate the talking. " I still can't believe that this day comes. "

Jimin frowns, slightly intrigued. " What do you mean? "

" You finding the love of your life and getting married with him today. " Tae replied while smiling softly. " Because of that, I'm the happiest. It always bothers me, how are you in the future like for example I am going to marry too. It's not like I am going to leave your side but having someone that holds your heart gives a much greater feeling than what I could give you. "

" Pfft. "

" What are you laughing at? " Tae nagged.

" That's very cute of you Kim Taehyung. "

Tae was stunned, slightly blushing in awe. " What's gotten into you? Praising me all of a sudden. You're giving me chills. You are just going to get married not die! " He shakes Jimin.

Jimin literally bursted out laughing.

" It's not funny. " Tae pouted.

Jimin raises his hand, reaching Tae's head, then caresses his hair. " Just Thank you for everything. Bestfriends for life. " Jimin was smiling.

" You're seriously making me cry now Jiminie. " Tae sniffs as he is leaning to the touch more. " Don't you dare ignore me after this day, get it? "

" tsk. "

Tae just ruined the moment. He just had to. " What? Promise me. " He demanded, sounding oblivious.

Jimin tilts his head with a poker face. " Really?! "

" Ahehehe. " Tae grins. Jimin thought that Taehyung is going to stop now but heck, screw it. He doesn't know when to draw a line. Worse now that Tae is giving him the puppy eyes and boxy smile.

" I'm waiting Park Jiminie. Or- " Tae pauses momentarily. He is giving Jimin the look that the latter doesn't trust. His intuition says 'Something wicked comes this way'. " Do you prefer to be addressed as Jeon Jimin? Well, I don't mind as long as you swear to- "

" Shut up Tae. "

" Hey, don't cut me off. " Tae fires back yet he is giggling. He is so good at annoying Jimin, the latter could attest to that.

" Is this fun to you? "

" What? " Tae is all acting innocently. He is loving the sight before him- Jimin is blushing. It's so rare and pure gold.

" Stop it. "

" What are you talking abou - aw! " Tae yelped after Jimin suddenly grabbed him through his sleeve. " Easy. No need to resort to violence. You don't want your wedding day to become a disaster, do you? " Tae smirked with a wink.

Jimin's grip tightens. " Well, I don't mind. I can marry Jungkook another day. It doesn't have to be today. "

Tae lightly pushes Jimin which the latter let him be but didn't let him go yet. " Geez. Always scaring people. When will you ever change? " He spat rolling his eyes.

" After you change. " Jimin tsked.

" Does that mean you won't? " Tae gape at Jimin.

" Mm-hmm. "

" Come on! What about Jungkook? "

Jimin frowns at the question. " What about him? "

" Hello? You are expected to act prim and proper, the good natured husband. In short, Behave. " Tae spoke clearly as if he is a teacher.

" Hi? " Tae rolled his eyes realizing that the hi is the retort from his hello. Jimin being annoying. " How I treat my husband is one thing. How I treat you is a different story. "

" Get out. " Tae shakes his body dramatically. " Who are you?! " He whisper yelled at Jimin, literally cringing. "Stop possessing this body please! " It is giving him goosebumps when Jimin went from talking softly about Jungkook to talking you roughly.

Jimin laughs heartily.

" You cheeky. " Tae sighs. " Now close your eyes so I can finish my job. " When Jimin thought Tae would stop talking, how very wrong he was. " I can't believe- oh stop moving. " Tae stopped him when he attempted to open his eyes. " When Jungkookssi said that he is going to investigate Raven Grimoire, I thought the situation was already hopeless. You can't be together. That would be chaotic. But Dang- who would have thought fate has other plans for you. Lucky you, Jungkook is so intelligent and an actor- so good in pretending to get fooled. You can't really outsmart an intelligent prosecutor. " Jimin didn't comment on that. " But you know what? Jungkook would still have chosen to love you even when he didn't know if you did the crime or not. "

Jimin suddenly sat straight and looked up meeting Tae's gaze. " What are you talking about? How do you know that? "

" Well, I could tell. "

" tsk. Stop being nonsense Tae. "

" Even when you treated me coldly, didn't I stay and cling onto you? Because I know you don't mean any of it. I could tell you have good intention towards me. "

" My acting is poor. I messed up. " Jimin tries to reason out.

" But Jungkook didn't. " Jimin shuts up as he comprehends the statement. " Jungkook didn't waste time knowing whether you did it or not. He was busy looking for things to clear your name and free you. In short, he prepared an alibi for you just in case the situation worsens. "

" What's your point? "

" He was ready to love you even when it turns out that you are a bad person. Well, that was just hypothetical. " Tae points out the smiled. " Because in truth, you are good looking person with a pure heart. Jungkook fell harder. "

" What's the use of telling me this now? " Jimin is still sounding oblivious. " I'm aware that Jungkook loves me. Do you think I would have accepted his proposal if I didn't know better? Why would I commit myself for a lifetime to a man just because I love him while he doesn't love me? " Jimin heaves a soundly sigh. " I honestly don't know what Jungkook fed you. Why are you trying so hard to leave a good impression of his name? But I must say this, you've been late for months if you are trying to convince me with Jungkook's intention. I am marrying him today. I made said decision a long time ago and I don't need another push- I won't bend. "

" Hmp. I was just telling you this because I wanted to talk. And you fed my ego urging me to speak off of my opinions and all. "

" Oh. " Jimin spat nonchalantly. " Since you love talking and I remember something, answer me then. I've been meaning to ask you this but I kept forgetting. Jungkook told me that you too have an alibi for hyung. " Jimin meant Yoongi. " He can't be held liable because you have with you a strong evidence. "

" Did he say that? "

" Yeah? "

Tae was obviously flustered. " Do you really want to hear it? "

" Try me. "

Tae takes a deep breath. " That night when the murder was carried out, Midget was with me. " He meant Suga. Jimin didn't flinch from such fact as if he is yet waiting for Tae to continue his story. " And we had sex that night. "

Jimin frowns slightly. " And how are you going to prove his innocence? You aren't expecting them to buy that alibi, are you? " It's no surprise that Jimin is no longer appalled by the topic since he is used of Tae being straightforward. He adjusted himself.

" Of course, I am not going to stand there and broadcast such a thing. The court will ask some receipt. Or the so called evidence to substantiate my testimony. " Tae grins widely as he is now waving his phone. " The thing is we recorded what we did. "

" tsk. Are you sick? Why would you film yourselves having sex? "

" Hey, don't judge! I did it out of curiosity and just once. Hmp. " Tae has become defensive. " I didn't even have the desire to watch it. " He mumbled.

" Ahm.. " Both Jimin and Tae snapped, turning their head to the door where they heard a soft voice. " Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just want to see Dada. "

I'm saved, Tae sighs. " Baby girl, come closer. " He called.

Despite the invitation, Sarang still looks anxious. Her eyes are not leaving Jimin. So Jimin opened his arms widely, offering a hug. Sarang immediately run toward Jimin and jumped into his embrace. " What's wrong Princess? " Jimin asked.

Sarang looks up. The hug isn't that tight. " Dada, can I talk to you? "

Jimin was taken aback yet he is fast to collect himself. " Of course. About what? " He carefully asked back.

Instead of answering, Sarang turns her head to glance at Tae's side. " Oh, you don't want me to be here. " Tae immediately caught up. This boy can read.

" Please, Uncle pretty. " Sarang spoke softly.

Tae melted. He is nothing but human. He is easily affected. " Aw. If you are looking at me like this, how can I say No? "

" Thank you Uncle pretty. "

" Aishh.. Don't mention it. " Tae is smiling from ear to ear. He couldn't contain his happiness.

" Sorry to burst your bubble but you need to leave now Tae. " Jimin shooed.

" I know, I'm leaving. Why you gotta be rude? " Tae snarled.

" I said Sorry though. " Jimin retorted.

Tae rolled his eyes. " Whatever. So I guess I see you later Jiminie and you too baby girl. "

" Right. " Jimin hummed, nodding along to his response. Sarang waves her hand at Tae who kisses her on the cheek.

*/The reason why Tae hates Suga in the previous chapters was because that night after they had sex, Suga left without a word. Though they used to bicker a lot but that night, Tae thought they have something special. Suga made him feel special that's why he's upset. Suga's reason was that he didn't want Tae to get involved with him because he was aware of what his group was planning that night. I did mention before that they called everyone to carry the crime but he refused. I hope, we are clear with this aspect already.(I told you, I am going to clear everything) Well, they did reconciled became lovers so this is pointless to tackle. Yet I wanted to. Hihihi./*

" Dada.. "

" Yes Princess? " Jimin being patient to her. He caresses Sarang's head to appease her growing distress. He also knelt down so that he could face Sarang properly.

" Are you going to get mad at me if I want to walk you down the aisle instead of Halmeoni? " Jimin was taken aback. He didn't expect that Sarang is going to request such a thing. Sarang's eyes widened, thinking she said a horrible thing. " But it's alright if you don't want to. " She bit her lips to suppress her sob.

" Hey. " Jimin immediately touches her cheek. " Look at me. " He asked when Sarang attempted to look away and hides her face. " I'm not mad. I was just taken aback. I'd like that- you walking with me down the aisle. Your Appa would like that sight too. "

" Really? " Her face lights up.

" Yes. "

" Thank you Dada. " Sarang cries out.

Jimin comforted her by wrapping her arms around her small and fragile frame. " I love you Princess. "

" I love you so much Dada! "

Jimin couldn't help but to smile while wiping his tears as well.

" What's this? Crying already when the ceremony didn't start yet. " Minho suddenly enters the room. Their mom joined in.

Jimin stood up properly holding Sarang's hand. " Mom- "

" I know. I heard everything. " Their mom cut him off as she stares down at Sarang. Jimin couldn't say a word. He doesn't know what to say. It is his wedding. To walk your child down the aisle is something that parent doesn't want to miss. Every parent would want to show support for the next chapter of their child's life. They want to play a good part in it. Jimin's mom failed to be a mother once so Jimin understands if his mom is eager to atone for the times and chances she lost. Jimin doesn't have the heart to ask his mom to give up the chance. " I think, that would be a beautiful sight. " She praised. Jimin stares up, expecting to see the bitterness on his mom's face. But there was none. She's indeed telling the truth and was genuinely happy. " Don't worry, I'll be there in the crowd cheering on you. "

" Thank you. "

" Can I hug you? " Her mom asked.

Jimin smiled. " Yes. " Nodding along to his word.

As they hugged together. " Group hug. " Minho exclaimed jumping at them too and dragging Sarang as well.

The time comes when Jimin's presence to the place is needed.

The ceremony was held at nighttime.

Holding Sarang's hand and a bouquet of white roses with his other hand, he stood in the center. Infront of him is a long aisle where petals are spread out. The lights are flashing beautifully as beautiful as those smiles flushed on every guests' face waiting to witness this wedding.

Jimin's eyes automatically fixed at the end of the aisle, there- Jungkook sitting while staring back at him with a smile.

Beside him is their baby Jiminie, sleeping quietly as if he finds peace around him. He knows what's up and he is truly cooperating.

As Jimin's feet unconsciously walk forward wanting to get to where his two boys are, Jungkook began to play a song.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Slowly walking down the aisle with Sarang accompanying him, Jimin remembers everything- from the moment he met Jungkook, who didn't hide how much he hates him.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Who would have thought that they are going to fall inlove with each other, but they did anyway. Jungkook's first impression of Jimin is so bad, yet his past is worse.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Jimin has gone through a lot of trouble and pain. Too much that he thinks he should have been dead a long time ago, but here he is and the happiest he ever been.

Initially, he refused to be happy because all those who brought so much happiness to his life, they left and took it with them.

Mr. Park and Jihyun.

That happiness taken was replaced by pain. Pain that changed Jimin- it makes him trust less, emotionless and shut people out.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Jungkook brought the true Jimin back.

When he had no hope, Jungkook brought him back to life, to happiness and love that Jimin had never dared to dream anymore.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Jimin does not believe in forever but for Jungkook, he made an exception. He doesn't mind spending it with Jungkook.

Jungkook stopped playing as he stood up to extend his hand for Jimin to reach it and then resumed singing.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

After the song, Jungkook couldn't contain himself as he pulled Jimin into a tight hug whispering sweet things and have their nose touches each other. The guests had to clear their throats to bring them to their senses.

Jungkook was grinning shamelessly. He is too happy and excited that there's room to be embarassed right this instant.

And for the first time, Jimin agreed with him.

Both have settled down and the ceremony is being celebrated smoothly. The two parties had their turns in saying their I do.

And of course their marriage vows..

Jungkook made Jimin wear the ring. " As this ring has no end, neither will my love for you. Park Jimin, I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I take you as my lawful partner for life and I will give myself to no other. I am yours completely and forever. What I have with you, I don't want with anyone else. " Jungkook paused momentarily as he lifts his hand to touch Jimin's face. " I am telling you, You are not a replacement of Jihyun. You were my first in almost everything. And if I could have a redo, I won't change the choices I made. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met you. No matter what happens, I'd still choose you. Being with you is not easy but who cares? My love, my baby babe, and now my Jagiya, you are worth it all. "

Jimin takes the hand of Jungkook. It is his turn now to place the ring on Jungkook's finger. " I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment to you. " Then he sighs. " You scare me. "

Jungkook frowns. " Why? "

" Because I tell you things I can't even tell myself. " He answered. Jungkook chucked. He is whipped for Jimin, yeah.

" When I first came to Seoul, I wasn't looking for you. I wasn't expecting you. Yet we managed to cross path. There might be a reason for that. Maybe it's God, maybe it's Fate. I don't know. " Jimin shakes his head. " You are like my Serendipity that makes me so lucky to find you. You are the cause of my Euphoria. " Jungkook is smiling at him. " I'm not perfect. When it comes to relationship, I mess up. I am so used to the idea that I can do better alone. But you changed that because now, I wish to do everything on earth with you. Jeon Jungkook, you are much more than a prosecutor to me. I have found in you, the husband I needed. You are my yeobo and I will love you straightforwardly without a pride. Forever, I am yours. "

There is no better feelings than to love someone and to be loved in return by that same person.

Together they say, " I- "

" Jeon Jungkook "

" Park Jimin "

" take you- " Stating each other name in sync. " to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. "

As they are done with it, the lights suddenly went off. Unknowingly, Jimin was about to act upon the situation, the vigilant he is- but then a sudden wave of fireworks exploding the place. The skies light up. It is mezmerizing, the changes in color produce a dazzling effect.

" By the power vested in me, I now pronouce you husband and husband. You may now kiss your Jagiya. " Said the solemnizing officer, his eyes are  directed to Jungkook. The lights are still off yet the two kissed there passionately.

They signed their marriage certificate.

They held their reception with more surprises, the giving of speeches for the newly weds, the cutting of cakes and feeding, the exchange of wines. More kisses, more teasing from the guests.

And then they left. Jungkook was dragging Jimin upstairs without a pause and in a hurry.

🔞Warning: Mature content and explicit words ahead. If you are not comfortable with it, just skip it. It is not going to affect the plot. A happy ending. 🔞

After they reached the floor, Jimin was suddenly pinned up against the wall just beside the door of the room. " Jungkook wait- "

" Shh.. " Jungkook leaned in, kissing Jimin on the face, mouth and neck, slowly making his way down his body.

Jimin closed his eyes and leaned his head back. But swung open as he realized Jungkook's hand climbed up the side of his leg, until his fingers rested on top of his pants. Jungkook started fumbling with the button.

Jimin gently pushes Jungkook away from his body. " W-e're in public. " He panted, slightly panicking.

" I've been thinking of you the whole day. " Jungkook tells him. He has a hoarse voice, definitely turned on. Jimin was about to argue back but Jungkook turns him around, pushing Jimin forward as he yanks his legs back. Jungkook's one hand is holding Jimin's back while the other's gripping Jimin's ass. He leans closer to whisper in Jimin's ear. " Jagiya.. try to stay quiet. "

Jimin gasped as he felt the warm hand slids under the elasticated waist of his pants. Jungkook has succeeded in freeing the button. Jungkook whipped off Jimin's pant. " They are gonna catch us- "

" Isn't the thrill of getting caught half the fun? " Jungkook chuckled, kissing Jimin's neck then gently suck it. Jimin hissed. " I didn't know, you were so sensitive. "

" Don't be so rough. There can't be any marks. "

Jungkook bit his neck. " Ahh! " Jimin let out a yelp.

" If you don't like my marking then why are you moaning? " Jungkook said  amusement in his tone, resuming his dirty talk. His finger slipped beneath the garter. He tugged Jimin's pant down. " Why did you wear underwear when you know I'm going to tear it off anyway, hm? "

Jimin arches his back, his hips grind, moving slightly, oh-so slightly. " Careful, I don't want to come too soon. " Jungkook groaned out, causing Jimin to smirk and teases Jungkook more as he bucks and writhes. Eventually, Jungkook slaps his ass. He spread Jimin wider then yanked his underwear harshly that it tear off. " Jungkook, what the hell?! " Jimin yelled. But Jungkook only touches his flesh, his palm flattened over his leg then moved upward until it reaches its goal. His middle finger poking his hole. " Did you touch yourself? "

" tsk. Just shut up and fuck me! " Jimin still felt scared but now he felt that he might be ready, too.

" What? " Jungkook kept teasing him.

" Put it in. " Jimin convulses.

" You want to put what, where?! "

" Screw it. " Jimin moves his hand down to touch his thing, wanting to pump it himself but Jungkook didn't let him. He grabbed Jimin's hand.

" No, Jungkook- "

" I'm not letting you finish until you say 'please'. "

" Yeobo- " Jimin sighs. " please fuck me. I want to feel you.. so deep.. inside of me. I need to cum because of you. "

Jungkook suddenly froze confusing Jimin. He tried to wriggle out from the hold, then he looks back. " Stay still. " Jungkook warned in a gruff whisper, his eyes are dilating. He squeezes Jimin's ass with both hands.

He leans closer to Jimin, kissing his husband's lips. " You're mine. " Jimin felt it when Jungkook freed his erection, rubbing it against Jimin's ass. As Jungkook positioned himself, within seconds, Jimin was soaking wet and aching for him. Waiting there, trembling while anticipating what was to come- he was positively quivering with excitement.

" I'm going in. " Jungkook said, suddenly plunging his cock deep inside Jimin. He is inside of him that Jimin's head arches back.

As he started to move, Jungkook didn't slow down giving Jimin full and hard thrusts. Every movement causes Jimin's body to bounce back. " Wait Jungkook- " Jimin taps Jungkook's legs. Instead of stopping, Jungkook rotated his hips to fuck him properly. " Fucking stop Jeon Jungkook! Pull out! "

" I can't.. " Jungkook grunts out, biting Jimin's neck. He really had to battle not to come. His legs are quivering too because of the intense feeling.

" Pull out and go, get a condom! "

He gripped Jimin's soft skin. " Just take the pill later sweetheart. " He whispers, pleading Jimin. " Can I keep going? Please, Jagiya.. "

Jimin nodded his head. He couldn't resist him. Jungkook grinds his hips, resuming his movement but this time they fucked slowly and gently. Planting soft kisses and gentle touches. " Turn around and face me. " He told Jimin.

When Jimin did it, Jungkook lifts him up. " Wrap your legs around me. " He carried Jimin inside the room.

" What about my clothes? " Jimin asked softly, moving his head to his while their lips collided as Jungkook brought him closer. He meant his pants and underwear scattered on the floor that Jungkook pulled off.

After the kiss, Jungkook gave him a smile of genuine delight. " Later. " He took Jimin to bed. " Making love with you in bed was better than doing it against the wall. " Jungkook chuckled that Jimin slaps him on his chest. Moving in, he keeps kissing Jimin. Sliding his hand downward to caresses Jimin's soft skin.

Jimin tries to take his white sleeves off- " Leave them on. " Jungkook interrupts, grinning.  " They are cute. "

Next moment, Jungkook had stripped off in his glory and pushed Jimin down on the sheet. " Ready? " He murmured before plunging his cock back into his hole, and hearing soft gasps from Jimin. As Jungkook continued thrusting, sinking fully inside, Jimin's cries grew louder against his lips and was lost, holding Jungkook tightly until he stiffened, shuddered and came. They were both so out of it that they didn't mind the rest of the world.

Telling how much they love each other in harmony to the movement of their bodies that are pressed together.

When they caught their breath, Jungkook looked down. Smiled. " Are you alright? " He asked.

Jimin arched beneath him. " I'm good. " he purred.

He kissed Jimin on his cheek, a quick kiss, and rolled over next to Jimin. He pulled the covers back up. " You see, I have a confession to make. " Jimin starts talking.

" What? Don't tell me you're regretting it.. " Jungkook joked.

" tsk. "

Jungkook pulled Jimin closer. " What is it? "

" I tattooed your name. "

" What? Where? " Jungkook huffed, excitement flooded his voice. He even sat properly, unconsciously lets go of Jimin.

" You were so eager to fuck me. "

" Of course, I've been holding myself back. We were forbidden after you gave birth and when we had the chance, those two stopped us- telling us that it's bad to do it before the marriage. " Jungkook is ranting. Those two were Tae and Jin. " Pch. Although, we've been doing it regularly. I was forced to stick to a strict diet. " He added.

" Wow! You're not mad, are you? " Jimin said sarcastically with a poker face.

" No, I'm fine. I've released my frustration in you anyway. It's worth the wait. Sated. "

Jimin rolled his eyes. " tss. Whatever. "

Jungkook chuckled. " So, can I see my gift now? "

" It's on my ass. "

" Eh? Where? " He pulled Jimin gently.

" Wait- " Stopping Jungkook's hand. " I'll do it. " He led Jungkook to sit properly and then he sat onto the former's lap while his back is facing Jungkook. He bent down, ass up. " Do you see it now? " Jimin is feeling embarassed yet he is more excited to hear what Jungkook thinks about it.

" You got my name tattooed on your ass. " Jungkook breathes out. " My freaking name. "

Jimin looks back. " Yeah. I got your name tattooed in my ass. " He confirmed. Smiling- " Do you like it? " He asked.

" Are you kidding me? I love it! "

Jimin giggled, obviously satisfied with the response. The pain he had to endure due to the tattoo is all worth it. It's very hard to keep a secret from Jungkook. The things he did to avoid Jungkook from touching him while he was put in so much pain for a week.

Jimin attempts to get off of Jungkook's lap but he was stopped in the middle of leaving and was pushed down gently. Face was shoved on the sheet. The tattooed name on his ass is spread out. " I hope you know where you're getting yourself into. " Jungkook rubbed his thing against Jimin. It hardened and felt bigger. " Can you feel what you're doing to me? " He asked hoarsely.

" Why are you hard? " Jimin huffed, trying to get up but Jungkook caught his hands and placed both his arms next to Jimin's head.

" Oh shit. You're so fucking sexy like this. " Jungkook kisses down Jimin's body. Further and further.. " Once It's in again, I swear you won't be able to walk for the next week. "

" You want to have sex for the whole night? Challenge accepted! "

As Jungkook jumped onto him, Jimin giggled. They did it many times that night. Jimin even passed out. At dawn when they finally went to sleep, Jimin suddenly woke up. His back aches a lot. He is sore. He couldn't move without hissing.

He realized that he is already wearing a new pair of clothes and wiped clean.

He looks around to glance at the person sleeping next to him. He stares at his peaceful face. He smiled. Not minding the pain, he leans down to kiss Jungkook's cheek. " From this day onward, I can't wait to spend my entire life with you. My Jungkook, my forever, I love you so much. " He rolls over, closer to Jungkook and curled against his chest. " Goodnight, my Yeobo. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END.

The story of Prosecutor Jeon and Yeol-set officially ends here.

Thank you so much for supporting the story from the start until the end. Congratulations for finishing it! For those who wish to read completed story, do share this to them but please don't spoil them. Let them experience the roller coaster emotions you've suffered. Hehe. 😁✌❤

I am going to miss writing Yeol-set's character the most! I enjoyed it alot. It's nice to be a cool character. 🔥🔥 Don't get yourself bullied by people who don't have any contribution to your life other than be a pest. That's all they are good at. You don't deserve to be treated less.

See you again in my other stories.

*/ Jikook wedding portrait with bts. Chaaarrrr! Hahaha/*

P.S. Wait for the special chapter. I have a big announcement.😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 381 30
𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝, 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝...
738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
126K 8.7K 49
Jimin, a second heir of the wealthy Park family, grew up with his overprotective mother and bickered with his older brother Jin. Feeling lonely and l...
40.8K 2.1K 49
[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.Due to his spinal cord injury he has to s...