Common Disease - Norenmin (Co...

By SKZLover2002

(Book 2 of Unknown Disease) Renjun finds something interesting at the asylum. This is going to take a lot of... More

Little introduction
1 - The boys are back (M)
April Fools Special
2 - Chensung Special
3 - Dolphin problems (M)
4 - Too Many Drinks (M)
5 - The mourning for the visitor
6 - Johnny and the baby (M)
7 - What did you just say ?!?
8 - I am coming for you
9 - Please Help Me (M)
10 - Someone Is At The Door (M)
11 - Please?
12 - Can we focus?
13 - Happy Family
Bonus (Part 1) (M)
14 - Plans
15 - Fun Time (M)
16 - Cute babies and Shirtless
17 - Butt Talk (M)
Instagram!!!
New Story!!!

Bonus (Part 2) (M)

80 3 10
By SKZLover2002

Warning:

There will be mention of cross-dressing and boys dressing up as girls in this chapter. If you don't feel comfortable, please skip these bonus chapters. reader discretion his advised.

Also, I don't own any of the pictures in this chapter, I do not own them. I found those pictures on Pinterest.

Han's P.O.V

I was peacefully sleeping when I hear a phone ring. I open my eyes to see who's phone it is. Turns out, it's mine, so answer it without looking at the caller ID.

- Hello, I say, who is this?

- Good mourning Kitten.

I froze. I wasn't expecting my boyfriend to call me this early in the mourning. I look at both sides of me to see my three best friends still sleeping. I slowly get up and walk towards Felix's bathroom. I don't know what my boyfriend is planning, but I don't want to wake the boys up.

- Are you still there, Minho ask me, or did you fall back asleep?

- No, I say, I just didn't want to wake up the other guys, so I went to the bathroom.

- Good kitten, Minho starts, I want to see how you are doing since I don't have you by my side this mourning.

I blush at this comment. A few months ago, Minho ask me to move into his apartment and I could say no. So, we are used to waking up next to one and another, having breakfast with one and another and -. Oh... I forgot about one thing we are used to doing in the mourning as well. We used to shower together, and he used to prepare me and put my plug inside of me to prepare me for the day. I went back inside Felix's bedroom and look for my bag. Has soon that I found my bag I take it with me to the bathroom. I know my master will be very proud of me if I do this. I will get a reward as well! And I like rewards...

- Did you have a good night of sleep, my boyfriend asked, you didn't miss me too much?

- No Master, I respond, I had a good night of sleep. I miss you too, but we will see each other in a few hours!

- We will Kitten, he says, also, I want to ask if you have everything for your mourning routine?

- Yes, I do Master, I say, I have everything for my mourning routine. I will not forget to send you a picture when I finish.

- Good Kitten, Minho says, I can wait to see when you are done if you get a lovely reward or you will get a punishment. Also, what happens when you are punished?

- Kitten is Master's toy, I respond, and Kitten doesn't get to cum or talk unless Master asks Kitten.

- I love it when you listen to me, My boyfriend says, I hope you won't disappoint me, and I would get proof if you did your entire mourning routine.

- Kitten has a question, I ask, does Kitten have to wear the plug with the tail?

- You don't have to Kitten, he says, unless you have a skirt on, you have to wear the tail. But if you have to wear pants or shorts you can wear your normal plug.

- Thank you, Master, I say, I will start with my normal plug and if I have the opportunity, I will put my kitten tail plug on.

- Good Kitten, Minho says, I will let you go now. The boys just woke up and we need to prepare the place for the party tonight. Love you, Kitten.

- Love you too Master.

I end to call and look towards the door. I see Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin looking at me with a smirk. I blush, I feel like they will mock me.

- Kitten, Felix starts teasingly, are you going to put your plug on?

- Yes, Master, Seungmin says teasingly,

- We get it, I say blushing, I have to do the same mourning routine every mourning and one of the steps is to put a plug on.

- So, Jeongin starts, since we are all awake, why don't we go eat breakfast? After that, we can do our mourning routine which may be different for everybody.

- That's a good idea, Seungmin says, uncle Donghyuck is probably already making it as we speak.

- KIDS, uncle Donghyuck screams from downstairs, BREAKFAST IS READY AND RENJUN, JAEMIN AND CHENLE ARE HERE!

- MAMA. Jeongin creams like a dolphin and runs downstairs, I AM COMING AND I MISSED YOU!!!!

- I think it's our time to go downstairs, Felix says laughing, before everyone eats what my mama made.

The three of us walk downstairs while laughing and what we saw made us laugh even harder. Jeongin was hugging his mama so hard like it was the last time he is going to see him. We can also see Chenle Hyung struggling to get Jeongin off of him.

- Sweety, Chenle Hyung started, you know I love you very much, but I can't breathe right own.

- Sorry mama, Jeongin says while letting him go, I just really miss you and papa a lot.

- That's not what I hear you say a few nights ago, Chenle Hyung says with a smirk, "Daddy ̴ Please fuck me. Fuck me until I can't walk for weeks". I think you miss someone other than me and your father.

We could see Jeongin blushing hard right now. I could see that I am not the only one with some kinks. I smirk at the think I just found out and Jeongin saw me.

- You better not say anything Han, Jeongin says to me, I can't help myself sometimes.

- I mean, I answer, we both have very kinky boyfriends so that doesn't help.

- Indeed, Felix says, I think the four of us all have a different kink in their respective couple.

- Come on kids, Jaemin Hyung says, we need to have a lot of time if we want to get our costumes to perfection.

We all went to the dining room and eat our breakfast. We were all excited to see what Donghyuck Hyung has in the story for us for our costume. I am exceeded but at the same time, I am nervous to see our boyfriend's reactions.

Bang Chan's P.O.V

Minho, Changbin and I just finished preparing ourselves for the party. Now we are doing the final preparative for tonight in Hyunjin's house, and we could see him freaking out. I walk towards him and put my hand on his shoulder to let him know that we are here. I see Hyunjin jump from my touch and turn towards me. I was wondering what was bothering him.

- What's on your mind, I ask, because I never saw you like this before.

- I am nervous for tonight, Hyunjin confesses, I don't know what to expect.

- I was your idea, Changbin says, and you are reconsidering right now?

- NO, Hyunjin exclaim, of course not, it's just the fact that I don' know if I will be able to control myself tonight.

- Who said you had to, Minho ask, I don't think any of us will be able to control ourselves tonight if your boyfriend is dressed in hot and sexy girls.

- Oh, believe you are not going to.

We turn around to see Mark, Jeno and Jisung Hyung looking at us with this weird look on their face.

- Last time they did something like this, Jisung Hyung starts, let's just say it didn't end well for our lovers.

- Don't forget the hot tub and the watermelon, Jeno Hyung adds, they never ask for any of the things that happened.

- Hey, Mark Hyung says, it's not my fault if Donghyuck had that idea and I follow it! I didn't know it would become a nightmare!

- Well, Jeno and Jisung say at the same time, now you know.

We all look at each other and start laughing. These things only happen to people like us. Soon, we continue what Hyunjin started yesterday. We need to finish before our loved ones arrive since the party will get started when they arrive.

Seungmin's P.O.V

What did I get myself into? Why did I agree to this? I was having a mental breakdown after we all finish dressing up. We are pretty and sexy don't get me wrong. But I don't know. I just feel like this is wrong. Probably because I am not used to this kind of clothes. This is what I am wearing:

At least I am not alone dress-up like that. If I was alone, I would have never done that. I don't know if I would ever do this kind of thing again. Maybe with time, I will like dressing up, but as we are speaking right now, it's a no.

- Seungmin, Felix says, we look so pretty. I am sure Changbin will be drooling all over me!

I mean Felix is not wrong. He ask Donghyuck Hyung if he could have a sexy outfit. He wanted to make Changbin suffer from this outfit:

I wonder sometimes what's going on in this boy's head. Why would he be excited to show off his body?

- Darling, Donghyuck Hyung says, I think we are both having our boyfriends drooling over us tonight

I think I just got my explanation. Like mother like son, I guess. Donghyuck Hyung kind of dress like Felix but a little bit different:

It was even more revealing!!!! How is that even possible? And I thought Felix had a revealing outfit, I don't think I am finished with surprise. I wonder what Jeongin and Han chose like outfits? Well, I am more curious about Jeongin's choice and more scared about Han's since we never know with this boy.

- Guys, Han screams while running into the room, I found a costume where I can put my cat tail plug!!!

- ...

And this is what I mean. He is out there and more extravert on that part than me. He probably even send a picture to his Master that he was a good boy he put his plug on. Also, I don't like to show off in public, but in private... That's a whole new subject. Here's the outfit he will be wearing for tonight.

(Jisung never leave the house without his converse)

I turn to look at Jeongin that just arrived in Felix's room and I could see that he was unsure about the choice of outfit.

- Don't you think we want a little bit too far, Jeongin asks about this outfit, I mean I am not so sure if Chan will like it.

- Oh, believe me, Felix starts, he will like it. Trust me on this one.

- Fine, Jeongin says, but if he doesn't like it, it's all on you.

- Jeongin, Felix starts, he is me Aussie bro. We talk about all and everything and I am a hundred percent sure he will like it.

I understand why Jeongin is reacting like this. His outfit is... special? Not in a bad way, but I don't think I would have to wear that.

As for Renjun, Hyung, Chenle Hyung and Jaemin Hyung... let's just say that they are wearing outfits that we could confuse with real girls.

Chenle's outfit:

Jaemin's and Renjun's outfit (Jaemin outfit is the Black one  and Renjun outfit is the pink one):

Now that everyone was ready for the party it was time to go.

- Everyone, Han says it's finally time to show off our skills.

- Our skills, I ask, what skills?

- Our skills of being bad bitches, Felix says, we need to make our boyfriends pay and make them want to get in our pants. Or in this situation skirts.

- Do you think that it's a good idea, Jeongin asks, I don't want to get punished. Punishment is bad and I don't want them.

- Oh, Han responds, I didn't think about that. I don't want to be punished too. I was a good boy for the entire day! I want my reward!

- Looks like it's only going to b you Lix, I said, you are the only-

- Oh no I won't, Felix says to me, all of this has Hyunjin and Changbin's idea and they need or be punished for this.

- You are taking too much pleasure wanting to make them suffer, I ask, do you?

- They deserve it, Lix says pouting, even though I am kind of like the idea I don't want them to know and "win" this.

- Fine, I say, I will help you. Also, Hyunjin would never punish me.

With all that said, we all what to our respective cars and drove off to my boyfriend's house.

2131 words

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter! Again, none of those pictures are mine, I do not own them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ κ’° when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
129K 3.5K 38
Sinners. Do I need to say more? Mark is someone Donghyuck wants to mess with. Donghyuck is someone that most people at school want to get fucked or f...
HIKE By πŸŒ™

Fanfiction

183K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...
26.7K 919 22
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and π‘±π’‚π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’ are in love with each other...