Their True Loveโœ”๏ธ

By Minnie_Mm

"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find... More

Introduction.
Character's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Pictures.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Epilogue
BONUS 1.

Chapter 40.

1K 47 0
By Minnie_Mm

Assalamualaikum,

How are you all?

I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.

And i am really sorry for updating late.

So let's begin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sumaiyya's P.O.V:-

After turning of my alarm I got up and went to washroom to get fresh then made wudhu and came back and offered tahajjud namaz. After namaz i made dua for Everyone. I folded the prayer mat and kept it back to its place.

I went in balcony and sat on the swing chair looking at the sky. It is a beautiful experience watching the sky at midnight. The stars twinkle, the moon shines brightly in the night sky. But if you want to see such a beautiful scenery there should be a clear sky. I really love the night sky. A night sky is completely different from atmosphere.

As i was busy in looking at the sky I heard fajr azaan. After azaan I read dua and went to offer fajr namaz. After namaz i made dua and folded the prayer mat. Then I read Quran for an hour. After i completed reading quran i heard my cell's vibration.

I kept the Quran on its place and took my cell from my night stand then went in balcony and sat on swing chair. I unlocked my cell and saw I got some messages. I checked all messages and replied to them. Most them were from my friends and cousins. But when i looked the last message i frowned. It was from an unknown number. I opened the message and read.

Unknown Number :

Assalamualaikum dear. How are you? I really want to meet you. I miss you so much.

I frowned again. Who is this person and how this person got my number. I thought for a while should I reply to him or not. After thinking for 5 minutes i decided to reply and ask him who this person is. So I replied.

Me: Waalaikum salaam. I am good Alhamdulillah. But may I please know who is this?

I pressed send and waited for that perosn to reply. Till that I checked other messages. After 10 minutes i got reply from that unknown number. I opened it and read.

Unknown Number:

You really don't know who am I. I am hurt:( My dear you know me very well. I guess even more than i know myself ;-).

After reading the message i was more confused and who is this person? I frowned and replied.

Me: Huh! I am sorry but I really don't know who you are. How you got my number? And what is your name?

After few seconds the reply came.
I opened and read it.

Unknown Number :

Come on dear i said na you know me very well. You even know my name too. And i have my ways to get it ;-).

Okay this is getting weird. This person says I know them but why can't i remember anything. It's really weird. Who can this person be? Is she any of my college friend? But I don't gave much friends except Mahi, Fizz, Nimra, Nassu and Shehzii.

I wasn't the type of girl who would make lots of friends. I know 5 is more but I am happy and comfortable with them. So I don't have any problem with them. But this person. Who is it? I shook my head and looked at the time. It was 7:00 am. I have to take shower too. So i soon replied to that person.

Me: sorry to say this but if you don't say your name then I am going to block your number. If you don't want me to block you then please say your name. It's up to you.

I press send and put my cell to charge then went in my closet took my clothes and went to have shower. After shower i wore my dress and went back in my room and dried my hair. After it was dried i tied it in a loose bun and wrapped my hijab then went downstiars to help mom in preparing breakfast.

(Pic of her dress)

I entered in kitechen and greeted mom then started making breakfast with her. After breakfast as ready i went to call dad and Saif. Then I arranged the table. After they both came we started our breakfast.

(Egg paratha)

(Shakshuka)

After breakfast I cleaned everything. Dad went to office and said went to his college. Mom was in living room speaking with someone on phone. I want and sat in living room with her.

After she ended the call mom started saying me about what all thing she had decide for my wedding. After half an hour we heard doorbell. I got up and went to open the door. It was my Masi(faiza), her daughter
(Ariba di) and her cute little granddaughter (Aina). Aina is Ariba di's daughter.

I greeted them with Salaam and hug and let them in. We all went in living room where mom was sitting. They all greeted mom. I want in kitchen to prepare for some drinks and some snacks.

I made mango juice and brought some cookies and chocolate for Aina. I kept everything in the tray and took it in living room and kept it on the table. I gave them drinks and cookies and chocolate to Aina. She is so cute. She is 5 years old.

Mom and Masi were speaking about nothing other than wedding. I turned to Ariba di and spoke with her. After an hour Ariba di and I went to prepare lunch. I said her i will do it alone but she didn't listen and came with me. We entered kitchen then decided what to make and started collecting ingredients.

After everything was here we started making lunch. After two hours lunch was ready. We went to offer Zuhar namaz. After namaz i made dua and folded the prayer mat.

Then we both went back and started arranging the table. After table was arranged I went to call call everyone. After they all came we started our lunch.

(Chicken Mochboos with rice)

(Turkish kebab)

(Korean fried chicken)

(Tahitian Lime Mint soda)

(Fruit salad)

After everyone had lunch Ariba di and cleaned everything. Then we both went in my room. Aina was sleeping so we three (Ariba di, Saif and me) decided to play Xbox. First ariba di and I played and then Saif and I.

Luckily I won both round. I teased both of then so mucb. Now I am sitting in my room because I was feeling tired and sleepy. I layed on my bed beside Aina who was sleeping.

I took my cell from nightstand and started checking messages. After replying to messages i was about to keep my cell back but my eyes fall on that unknown number there were few messages. I opened it and read.

Unknown person:

Ohh really. You will block my number. Hmmm, dont think you will do it my dear. I have to go. Talk with you later. Allah hafiz.

Unknown person:

Assalamualaikum dear. I hope you had your breakfast. I heard your marriage date for fixed. I am so happy. Congratulations dear.

Unknown number:

Hyy dear. Hope you are doing good. And i hope you had your lunch too. How's everyone at home.

Unknown number:

Summi i know you are reading my messages but not replying. May I please know why? Come on yaar reply na. Pleaseeeeee :-(

After reading all those messages I was still for a while. Okay, how did this know about my marriage and about my family. Again all those question started comming on my mind.

Who is the person? How did this perosn got my number? I have to do something to get to this person. Who can it be? I though for a while and replied.

Me: Waalaikum Salaam. If you say me your name then only i will reply to your messages or else I won't.

I wrote and clink send then waited for reply. After a minute I got the reply. I opened it and read.

Unknown number:

Really? So you want to know my name. But you already know. After reading this the first name which will come in your mind is my name. And i am sure about it. I know it because I know you very well. Okay let me give you a small hint. 'Hazel'. This is the hint ;-).

Don't forget I am waiting for your reply.

I frowned after reading the message. Hazel what kind of hint is it. Then I realized who this person is. No it can't be. Like seriously.

How can this perosn do it. Should I reply or not. Five minutes passed and I still didn't replied. What should i do? Should I reply? Arghhhh. It's confusing. I took deep breath and replied.

Me: Rehan?

I wrote and close my eyes and pressed send. After a while I heard the of my cell viberation indicating I got a message. I slowly open my eyes and read the message.

Unknown number:

Took you a while but still fine atleast I am the first one who come in your mind when i said 'Hazel'. Then it means you miss me. I miss you too wifey ;-) .

I smiled after reading the message. And asked a question.

Me: Wait but how did you got my number?

******************************

Rehan's P.O.V:

After offering fajr namaz i layed on my bed thinking of I should message or no. I am looking at her number from past 15 minutes. Should I message? After 5 more minutes i finally decided to message her.

Me: Assalamualaikum dear. How are you? I really want to meet you. I miss you so much.

After sending her messge I waited for her reply. After 5 minutes i heard my cell vibrating. I unlocked my cell and open her message.

My love: Waalaikum salaam. I am good Alhamdulillah. But may I please know who is this?

I smiled and replied.

Me: You really don't know who am I. I am hurt :(. My dear you know me very well. I guess even more than i know myself ;-).

My love : Huh! I am sorry but I really don't know who you are. How you got my number? And what is your name?.

Me: Come on dear i said na you know me very well. You even know my name too. And i have my ways to get it ;-).

My love: Sorry to say this but if you don't say your name then I am going to block your number. If you don't want me to block you then please say your name. It's up to you.

I smiled after reading her message. Then replied.

Me: Ohh really. You will block my number. Hmmm. I dont think you will do it my dear. I have to go. Talk with you later. Allah hafiz.

Then I went to get ready. After 45 minutes i was fully ready. I took my bag and went down to have breakfast. I greeted everyone and sat next to adeeb.

Mom serves me breakfast. There were French toast, pancakes, grilled sanhdwich, scrambled eggs, Apple juice, Orange juice, tea and coffee.

After having breakfast i said goodbye to everyone then kissed my mom's forehead and went to office. After reaching office I gave my car to guard and went inside and went toward lift. After few minutes lift came I entered inside and pressed 25th floor which was my office.

After 5 minutes i reached at the floor then went in my cabin. I kept my bag on the table and remove my laptop. Then kept it on the desk and started doing my work. After 5 minutes My P.A came.

"Assalamualaikum sir," Ayaz said.

"Waalaikum Salaam. Ayaz can you please read my todays schedule?" I said.

"Sure sir. Today you have 3 meetings. The first will start at 10:00 am at conference room no 2 with Mr.Zahid. Then next meeting will start at 12:00 pm at first conference room. Then you have to sign some documents. The after that you are free whole afternoon. And the last meeting will be at 4:30 pm with Mr. Hayden at 'Victors cafe'. Then there are paperworks which needs to be done," Ayaz said.

"Okay. Make sure all the prepations for meetings is done. And check the documents once again I don't want any mistake in it," I said looking at Ayaz.

"Okay sir," Ayaz said smiling.

"You can continue your work," I said smiling back. He nodded his head and went out. Then I continue to my work. After half an hour i was done woth my work for now. I remove my cell from my wallet and messaged her.

Me: Assalamualaikum dear. I hope you had your breakfast. I heard your marriage date for fixed. I am so happy. Congratulations dear.

I know after reading the message she going to freak out. I smiled and checked my emails. After 15 minutes i heard a knock. I said come in, Ayaz came in.

"Sir this the file which we will need for the meeting which will be held after 15 minutes. I had corrected everything. Can you please check it once agian if there is any problem then please let me know i will correct it," Ayaz said.

"Okay," I said and took file from his hand. Then we went out. I started chceking the file. After checking the file I got up and wore my coat. As it was 9:58 am so I took everything and went out of my cabin to go to conference room.

After reaching conference room I greeted everyone and then meeting was started. After an hour the meeting was done. Alhamdulillah we got the deal. I shook my hand with Mr Zahid and went back to my cabin with ayaz.

Then soon my second meeting was also done. And even this time we got the deal. Alhamdulillah. Then I and back on my cabin and completed document signing.

After it was done I went to offer Zuhar namaz the went home to have my lunch. After talking with mom and dad, everyone went to have lunch. Today for lunch there was mandi, fish fry, white rice, chicken gravy, Salad, ginger lime and rasmalai.

After having a delicious lunch with everyone I said goodbye and to office. At 3:30 pm I reached my office. After reaching office i came in my cabin and said Ayaz i was taking nap at my spare room. I went in my room removed my coat and kept it on the couch and layed on my bed. I removed my cell and checked if she replied. I shook my head and message her.

Me: Hyy dear. Hope you are doing good. And i hope you had your lunch too. How's everyone at home?

I messaged her and waited for her reply. After 10 minutes i checked but she still didnt replied. Then I messgaed her once again.

Me: Summi i know you are reading my messages and not replying. May I please know why? Come on yaar reply na. Pleaseeeeee :-(.

After a while her reply came. I opened it.

My love: Waalaikum Salaam. If you say me your name then only i will reply to your messages or else I won't.

I smiled after reading it. Then messaged.

Me: Really. So you want to know my name. But you already know. After reading this the first name which will come in your mind is my name. And i am sure about it. I know it because I know you very well. Okay let me give you a small hint. 'Hazel'. This is the hint ;-).

Don't forget I am waiting for your reply.

I sended and waited for her reply.
After a while her message came.

My love: Rehan?

I smiled and wrote.

Me: Took you a while but still fine atleast I am the first one who come in your mind when i said 'Hazel'. Then it means you miss me. I miss you too wifey ;-) .

My love: Wait but how did you got my number?.

Me: I said na wifey i have my ways ;-). Don't worry.

My love: i am sure you took it from Nassu.

Me: Nahh. I didn't.

My love: Then how you got my number?

Me: Its a secret wifey ;-). So how's everything. I can't wait for the wedding to happened soon. I want to see you. I miss you soo much.

My love: Everythings Good Alhamdulillah. How are you? Eager are you Mr. Sheikh? Didn't we saw each other like before 3 days at your house.

Me: Alhamlillah i am good. How can i not be. When you have a beautiful wife and you can't get to see her for A MONTH then how can i not be eager. Summi can you please do me favor. Pleaseeeeee.

My love: Hmmm. Depends on what it is ;-).

Me: Can you please send me your picture. I want to see you. Please just 1. Pleaseeeeee.

My love: Sorry Mr Sheikh. No I can't 😉.

Me: Come on wifey pleaseee. Just one. Pleaseeeee.

My Love: Sorry but no.

Me: If you dont Send me your picture then I will video calling. Choice is yours ;-).

My love: Really? But you will get to see me only after i pick your call ;-).

Me: Don't worry I have one more idea. And i am starting to work on it from now ;-).

My love: And what is that plan?

Me: You want to know? Curious are you ;-).

My Love: Mmmm. Yes. So what is it?

Me: It is I am going to come to your house to see you. And if they ask why I am here I will say i am here meet my wife ;-). See you soon wifey. Be ready.

As i send her that message I heard my P.A calling me. I got up and went in my cabin. Ayaz was there he greeted me and said,"Sir this is the file for the next meeting. If you are free then please go through it and let me know if there is anything which needs to be corrected."

Ayaz said giving me the file. I nodded and took the file and started checking it. After 10 minutes i was done checking it. I called Ayaz and said everything is propper. Then I kept it on my desk and went in my room to check her reply. I layed on my bed and opened her message.

My love: WHAT. You are kidding right?

My love: Don't say you are serious Rehan.

My love: Rehan where are you? Please say you are joking.

My love: REHAN please reply.

My love: Okay okay I will send you my picture. But you shouldn't come here. Please. If you come then what will I say mom and dad. Please Rehan don't.

My love: REHAN please reply.

I smiled reading her messages and then replied.

Me: okay then I am waiting.

Me: And sorry I didn't replied because I was busy checking some documents.

My love: Oh. I am sorry if i disturbed you.

Me: No dear you didn't disturb me. I can leave everything for you. And don't forget I am waiting for the picture.

After few minutes her message came along with her picture. picture opened it. She was wearing a maroon and golden colour dress and she was looking so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes from her. Then I read her message.

My love: This is the last picture I am sending you. From next time I will not send.

I smiled and replied.

Me: Okay wifey.

Me: Sorry I have to go for a meeting after Asr namaz. So see you later. Allah hafiz.

My love: Okay. All the best. In sha allah. Allah hafiz.

Me: Jazakallahu khaira Wifey❤.

Then I heard Asr azaan. After azaan I read dua and went to make wudhu. Then came back in my room wore my coat, watch, cell, wallet and applied perfume. I went in my cabin took my took the files and went out of my cabin.

Then Ayaz and I first went to offer Asr namaz at masjid. After namaz we both went both cafe for the meeting. After two hours meeting ended. And we got the deal. Alhamdulillah. Then we can back to office. I went in my cabin cabin to complete my remaining work.

After almost 2 hours i completed my works then pack my bag and went home. After reaching home i entered inside and greeted everyone then went to get fresh.

After showing i went back downstairs to have dinner with everyone. After dinner we all sat in living room enjoying family time while having desserts. At 11:00 pm we all said goodbye and went to our room to sleep.

I entered my room and layed my bed. I took my cell and messaged her.

Me: Goodnight wifey.

After 10 minutes her reply came.

My love: Goodnight.

Me: Didn't slept yet?

My love: No. Just about to sleep. You?

Me: Even I was about to sleep. Thought of messaging you. Okay then sleepwell, Allah hafiz.

My love: Okay sleepwell, Allah hafiz.

After reading her message I kept my cell on charge and slept happily.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyy!!!!

So hows the chapter?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Feel free to comment your thoughts.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment And Share.

Till then.....
Take care.....
See yaa.....

Edited
08/07/21,

TM💖.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 830 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...
73.1K 3.2K 23
There is a man name Farhan shah who is 27 years old. He Is powerful man, rich, rude etc. He was married to his life Safa his wife, everything was p...
110K 6.1K 43
โœจ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 โœจ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
220K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’...