therapy - sano manjiro. {✔}

-zzeno द्वारा

-"GOOD JOB, MIKEY! YOU'VE ACTUALLY MADE IT!" @berrydeity Date Published: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 Date En... अधिक

THERAPY
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
Note
Special Chapter : In Another Life
unspoken:

Epilouge

4.3K 253 272
-zzeno द्वारा

t h e r a p y

Epilouge

Who would've thought that the one who kept him sane and tame will be the one to drove him to his insanity and dark impulsivity?

The one who held him up became his greatest downfall?

She is his therapy.

She made him feel new and alive,

and at the same time,

she is his biggest downfall.

The day L/N Y/N died, Mikey did too. He was never the same anymore.

He drowned on his own sadness and dark impulse.

And he let it ruin him.

His long hair bounced as he quietly stomped his way through the dark hallways.

He was imprisoned after beating three people that almost led to death, during a gang fight.

They stopped on a room, and when it opened, he immediately saw Haruchiyo. He had changed, all these years he spent in prison, he would always try to bail him out, but he wouldn't.

Y/N won't like it if he won't pay for his actions.

"Boss.", Haruchiyo greeted, he has his mask cover his face, his hair was tied into a low bun.

He looked like a fucking barbie doll.

He said nothing and proceeds to walk past him, him catching up after.

When they got outside, Haruchiyo stopped him.

"Boss, L/N-san wanted me to give this to you-"

He was cut off when Mikey raised a brow.

"...T-The older L/N, I mean.."

Haruchiyo handed him a familliar phone. It belongs to his girl, Y/N.

Mikey immediately grabbed it from Haruchiyo's hand, his hand trembling as he did so.

t h e r a p y

"SO YOU SEE THAT BEAUTIFULLY DEAD-ASLEEP GUY OVER THERE? THAT'S MY BOY BITCHES!", Mikey fought the urge to cry.

It has been years since he heard her voice.

He brushed his thumb on Y/N's smiling image, his heart crumpling of the thought that he couldn't see her smile anymore.

Only in this phone, held so many memories of her, of them.

He proceeded to go in her notes, hoping to find something in there.

So.... Guess what? I met a super handsome boy today! Although he's very hot, I noticed that his eyes seemed so lifeless-

Life is not daijoubou vibes xD.

Mikey blankly stared at the note.

Are you squinting your eyes at me now, Y/N?

"I wonder if there are unicorns up in the heavens?"

Suddenly, an old memory of her played in his mind.

Silently, he whispered a quiet;

"Are there unicorns up there, Y/N? Are you enjoying yourself up there?"

He glanced again at her phone.

I THINK I HAVE A FUCKING CRUSH ON MIKEY- AHSBBAHSBA

His tears fell.

CHEMOTHERAPY HURTS LIKE HELL!!!

LEUKEMIA IS A BITCH EY~

He could hear her voice while reading her unspoken words.

I AIN'T A BAD GIRL

A BALD GIRL

HAHSHAHSHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN'T-

....

It's confirmed. I love mikey.

....

WE KISSED OMFG GSHAHSHAH

....

I regret coming to his life. The doctors had said that Chemotherapy is fucking useless, I wasted tons of money just to die anyways.

But, I don't wanna die yet.

I still want to be in Mikey's side, until he's fully okay.

Oh, I sound rude- Wait until he's fully okay then hurt him again afterwards?

Nah.

....

I want to marry, Mikey.

....

Mikey thought he couldn't cry no more.

And there, she died doing what she loves most,

smiling

-

p.s. that was so fucking cringe lmfao

It was written, 5 years ago before the two of them crossed their paths.

"...If our paths ever cross again in another life, please let me be your girl again..."

He heard her voice again.

Slowly looking up, he let his tears fall freely.

"I promise you, Y/N... We'll be together once again... We'll live what we wanted, not even death could keep us apart, in another life, love..."

He swore.

A gush of wind came and hugged his body.

He felt warm. And for a matter of seconds, he saw the love of his life. Her arms draped in his waist and her face burried on his chest.

"...Y/N..."

"I'm so proud of you..."

She smiled at him, her image seemed to fade away.

She held up a hand to caress his cheek, he leaned onto it, and when he opened his eyes, he was alone.

It was all his imagination.

And for the second time, his last memory of her was smiling.

As her image was blown by the wind, only leaving him remnants of her memories.

The End.

People might see me as the toughest, the Invincible Mikey.

But the death of the girl I love the most was all it took to completely break me into pieces.

She is the painful therapy I'd like to experience once again.

With her by my side, everything seemed so light.

Oh, how cruel fate is with me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 100 5
true love never surrender that's why I love you forever roni mamahalin kita Hanggang sa huling hininga ko
40.6K 2.4K 22
This story is about a girl who is alone inspite of having a big family. She smiles Always but there is a pain of Longines in her life. She wish that...
681K 25K 64
It's started with a dare that Emma gave you when you were younger not knowing what happens later. Contains Manga Spoilers!!
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...