Sorellina

By TyaraDeVriendt

Eleanor's life is not exactly pleasant. She works for rich men, has to do all kinds of odd jobs, and if she d... More

intro
1- men with guns
2- Hope
3- lying of not
4- DNA
5- plane
6- brother
7- rich rich
8 - dinner
9- angry man
10- does it hurt?
11- rules
12- shopping
13- that stronzo
14 - the note
15 - numb
16 - sixteen
17 - just chilling out me box
18 - he listens
19- plastic barbie doll
20 - first day
21 - school = hell
22 - im like a magnet
23 - you and me
24 - bathroom floor
25 - she did what?!
26 - hello?
27 - coke Girl
28 - what happend?!
29 - stay
30 - it's time
31 - scars
32 - number 218
34 - o?
35 - pizza's and Periods
36 - Emilio time
37 - 5 letters
38 - his hands
39 - a boy
40 - talk
41 - owh chips
42 - the plan
43 - christmas time
44 - photoalbum
45 -the scream
46 - the movie
47 - oh boy
48 - plot twist
49 - drunk

33 - i'm so confiused

54.6K 1.3K 383
By TyaraDeVriendt

"As you know, the Principessa is back, and this mission is about her..."

----------------
Chapter 33 : i'm so confiused

It's a few days later and I finally get to leave the hospital. Every day at least one brother came along, sometimes Emilio the other time Matteo, sometimes Riccardo came along but for the rest I didn't see any other brothers. And that makes me angry, I'm in the hospital and they don't even want to come and see me or ask how I'm doing. Also, they still haven't said sorry. At first I was sad about it, I thought they didn't want me and they didn't care about me, but now I am angry about it. I am tired of being treated like this. It's like only Emilio, Matteo and Riccardo care about me. That does hurt , I honestly did expect Leonardo and Valentino to come and apologize but yeah.... apparently that wasn't their plan and they just forgot about me.

There is a knock on the door and without waiting for an answer dz door is opened. Without turning around to see who has opened the door, I already know who it is. Riccardo, he never waits for an answer, but at least he knocks. The last few days I can recognize who is knocking on the door. Emilio always says "knock knock," before he knocks on the door. Matteo always knocks on the door in a certain rhythm.

"Are you ready?" Takes Riccardo's voice out of my mind. I zipper up the bag and nod my head.

"Yep," I say quickly as I think about those silly rules of Lorenzo. I put all the stuff Emilio secretly smuggled into the hospital in a bag. I turn around with the bag in my hands, but Riccardo grabs it from my hands and puts it over his shoulder. In silence we begin to walk through the corridors. Finally I can leave this place. So I have discovered, that hospitals are really stupid. I'd rather never come back here again.

We arrive at the car , where Riccardo puts the bag in the trunk while I sit in the car. Riccardo also gets in the car, fastens his belt, checks that I have my belt on, and then he starts to drive. On to home.

----------------

I get out of the car with Riccardo and we walk into the house. I still find it strange how many codes you have to enter before you can enter the house, but somewhere I understand that have you already seen the house? That is just a gigantic villa! We buy in the hallway and I breathe in the familiar smell. Home.

"Eleanor, it's noon you need to eat something," Riccardo mumbles, he starts walking towards the kitchen, and quickly I follow him. Halfway to the kitchen Riccardo suddenly starts to walk much slower, but I don't care too much and start walking towards the kitchen first. I open the kitchen door and....

"Surprise!" Is shouted. Confetti is thrown on me and surprised I look around the kitchen. The kitchen is all decorated with flags, balloons, garlands. All in silver and light blue. Also hanging up is a silver banner with "welcome home," written in light blue. On the dining table is a light blue tablecloth, topped with silver plates and cutlery. In the center of the table is a silver holder thing, on which are all cupcakes with blue sugar frosting. Around the chairs there is a silver bow, or a blue bow, it is alternating. And the floor, the floor is full of silver and blue confetti, but really all over the place. But the thing that amazes me the most. Is the person sitting on a chair. His red hair is hidden behind his black cap, he looks at me with a big grin through which his blue braces can be seen.

"Josh?" I ask in surprise.

"Tadaa!" Laughs Josh.

"Wha-" surprised I look around, in the kitchen are Emilio, Matteo, Leonardo and Valentino, but next to them are three more unknown men. All three of them have about the same blonde brown hair as me, but a little darker. Who are they? What's going on? Why is Josh here? I'm so confiused right now.

"Principessa! You're back!" Emilio walks up to me and pulls me into a hug. Because I'm so confused, I pat my hand on his back a few times. What's going on? Emilio lets go of me and looks at me smiling. But I only frown my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask in surprise, unable to make sentences. Emilio is frowning his eyebrows now too.

"Aren't you happy with your surprise party?" There is a disappointed tone in his voice

"Surprise party?" I ask, now completely confused.

"I told you it was a stupid idea," a voice sounds behind me, I flinch, but quickly look behind me. Riccardo is leaning against the doorway, bored. Can someone tell me what's going on?

"Emi, Ric, I think she just doesn't understand what's going on," says one of the unknown men. He is wearing a blue shirt with white flowers on it. Emilio looks at my confused face and then his mouth forms an O.

"Oh," he mutters. Matteo rolls his eyes.

"Eleanor, Emilio thought it would be a nice idea to have a party to celebrate you being back. Leonardo decorated the place, I baked cakes, Riccardo was with you for distraction, Valentino went to buy a present and Emilio invited people," Matteo explains. Okay that makes sense.

"A party...for me?" I ask softly.

"Duh Principessa that's what Matteo just said," jokes Emilio, I look at him with an unamused expression. Cautiously I look at the unknown men.

"And who are they?" I ask softly.

"Those are your cousins," says Leonardo. One of the man takes a step forward,  the one with the blue shirt with white flowers.

"Hey cousin, I'm Luciano, the oldest and smartest of those suckers over there," pointing with his thumb behind him to his brothers. I giggle softly.

"Hey!" Protests one. He's wearing a pink shirt. Luciano just rolls his eyes and puts his hand in my direction, i flinch again. Since I told the truth, I get triggered faster, I also have nightmares again and get a lot of flashbacks. Luciano looks behind me at Riccardo with a look I don't understand. Carefully he brings his hand forward and makes his hand into a fist.

"Fist?" Asks Luciano. Hesitantly I bring my hand to his, make a fist and tap his. Luciano smiles big. He opens his mouth to say something, but someone pushes him aside roughly. In front of me is the one with the pink shirt, he has a huge smile on his face through which his white teeth are clearly visible. Wow he has a beautiful smile.

"Bambina! I'll call you bambina is that okay with you?" He asks enthusiastically. I nod my head even though I don't know what that means. He opens his arms wide and looks at me expectantly. Cautiously I step forward slightly and wrap my arms around him, quickly he wraps his arms protectively around me. He puts his head in my neck.... and smell

"You smell nice," he whispers. I giggle softly again.

"Thank you, I think," The man still has his face at my neck, and then I feel something wet and wimpy go over my neck. With a jerk, I pull my neck away from his tongue.

"Ew!" I giggle. The man laughs, and pulls me against him again.

"Ugh I feel it already we're going to be best friends! Finally someone about my age in the family," he says loudly for everyone to hear. There is some murmuring.

"You haven't told me your name yet," I say softly.

"Ah, well I'm Francisco but you can call me whatever you want, that name is so boringgg," he says the word boring longer. Finally Francisco lets go of me and immediately I start rubbing my hand on my neck which is wet with his tongue. I don't understand why he leaked me. Francisco sees it and laughs. I look at the other man, who smiles small.

"Hi," I smile small. The man's smile widens.

"Hey," next to him Emilio rolls his eyes.

"This is Alejandro, he was really excited to meet you but he's shy." Explains Emilio. I nod understandingly.

"I'm not shy," Alejandro mutters, but Emilio ignores him and looks around the kitchen, smiling.

"Let's get this party started!"

A/N: i know i know this chapter is not great and blah blah blah.

Anyway who do you like the most? Luciano, Francisco or Alejandro?

Reminder : do what makes you happy, do what you wanna do <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.3K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
666K 13.6K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
1.3M 30.1K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
vehement By isla

Teen Fiction

52.1K 3.4K 24
Amalia Romano has been putting her heart back together, piece by piece after her high school boyfriend broke it four years ago, when he left the city...