The Failure (Discontinued, up...

By OrekiSakuta

A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Escape and Regrets
Chapter 3: A New Beginning and The Blade
Chapter 4: Reason, Judgement, and History
Chapter 5: Training, Work, and Onii-sama...
Chapter 6: Talk, Vigilante, and Itto Shura
Chapter 7: If there is Shadow, there is also Light
Heheheh Gomen!!
Chapter 8: Yuuie and Itsuka's Life
A/N Decision and Message
Chapter 9: USJ, Her Breaking Point, Surpassing Limits, and Meeting Her Again
Chapter 10: Captured, Reunion and Unwelcomed Guest
Chapter 11: One Hell of a First Day
A/N: Wow
Chapter 12: Settling In and A Bet on the Sports Festival
A/N: It's Out!!!
Sorry Guys
Final Chapter 13: The Festival Continues, and History Repeats Itself.
At last
A/N Message

Chapter 1: Past

1.4K 22 1
By OrekiSakuta

Just a peaceful day in the city of Musutafu, Japan, lies the family of the Yagi Family. The Father Toshinori Yagi (hero name: All Might), Mother Inko Yagi (hero name: Green Telek), their two twin children Izuku Yagi, and his younger sister Izumi Yagi.

At the quirk doctor....

"Mom! Mom! Hurry up we wanna know our quirks!!", Izumi said. "Yeah we are just so excited to know our quirks mom" I happily said.

"Okay, okay calm down we are going there." Inko said.

"Hello, there kids are you excited to know your quirks??", The doctor asked in a very playful way. "YES!!", Both said in Unison. "Wow, talk about an energetic young ones, okay then what do you want to be when you grow up?" "A HERO!!" Both said in unison again.

As soon as the doctor heard us, he asked mom if he could take some blood samples and x-rays to determine our quirks.

"Oh dear, I hope nothing happens to him in the future" he said to himself and hoping for the best that nothing bad will happen.

"So I got some good news and bad news, which one do you wanna hear first??" He asked mom, "Bad News..." She replied. "Well you son here is quirkless. He still has an extra joint in his pinky toe, so that's why he will not develop a quirk in the future also. Quirks only appear to people to those who doesn't have it anymore, I'm sorry." he sadly explained.

As I heard those words, my heart was shattered and now my dreams of becoming a hero was becoming almost impossible. My Mom just ignored everything after she heard I'm quirkless. Me and the doctor could tell that something bad might happen after this but already forgot about it. "So the good news now is that you daughter has telekinesis quirk but much stronger, you could even rival Green Telek's quirk and rival All Might with how strong you quirk is." The doctor said.

"Did you hear that Mom I can become a hero." Izumi jumped in joy, "Yeah princess you can become a hero." She replied with a smile not giving an eye onto me and try to calm me down. The doctor took notice of this, but hid it and only with me good luck. "Don't be sad young man, you will become a hero even if the odds are against you, promise me become a hero for me okay?" The doctor tried to cheered me up and gave me a light of hope. "I will sir, I will become a hero." I happily replied.

After that we are now leaving the doctor after signing some forms for the quirks. Mom only took Izumi's hand and got out of the office and I was just walking behind them while waving the doctor goodbye. The doctor smiled at me and waved me back and left the hospital.

"I know your life won't be going to be as easy as you thought it would be, but I hope you a very good luck, survive in this very harsh world where people are full of themselves and full of pride and sins. People who discriminate others and always belittle the weak. I wish you good luck." The doctor wished while looking the sky through a window.

We got home and later rest in our own rooms, meanwhile dad just came home after his work and rested for the day.

"Toshi!!", She called him and then kisses him for 1 minute. "Woah calm down I am here. ", Toshinori said with a chuckle, "So tell me, did you find out what their quirks are??" He asked her wife. "Our princess has a super strong telekinesis quirk while our son is quirkless." She said. "Oh really ey, well what are we waiting for let's celebrate Izumi's quirk!!" He said happily just ignoring the fact that his son doesn't have a quirk.

After some time, the twins come down from their rooms and meet their dad. "So hey we are going to celebrate you quirk our princess." Toshinori said. "YEY, CAN WE GO TO THE MALL PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE??" She begged. "Yeah sweetie anything for you."

When we are about to ride the car I got stopped and they told me to stay at home. I don't understand why but they told me to. So they left me at home and I was very hungry, I don't see any ready to eat food so I tried to cook some eggs for me to eat, well for a 4 year old doing this is very very hard but I can't stop if I don't do it I'll starve. I eventually got the hang of it after my fifth attempt, it was pretty decent. After eating I took a bath and flop on my bed and just sleep.

After for a while, they walk home after celebrating my sister's quirk, I welcomed them home but no one replied, all of them are still focused on my sister having a quirk and all of them kept talking about it. They were ignoring me like some kind of bread, the part of the bread that people always sees that nobody likes or likes to see. They hate me for being a disgrace, for not having a quirk.

Time skip.

When we are now at the park...

We were greeted by our friends, the Bakugou twins and the Todoroki twins. "Hey wassups guy did you already found out your quirks??", our ash blond Pomeranian boy said. "YUP, my quirk is telekinesis but much stronger that it can even rival All Might", Izumi replied happily. "Awesome! Well how about you Izuku?", Shoka asked me. "i-i-i-i'm-m-m q-quirkles-s-s-." I said while stuttering and almost crying, but then I remembered what the doctor said to me, "Don't be sad young man, you will become a hero even if the odds are against you, promise me become a hero for me okay?". As I remember those words, he gave me courage and hope as I said, "B-But I will still strive to be a hero even if I don't have a quirk." I said it with determination hoping they will understand and support me, but I guess I was wrong. "HAH, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN BE A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK, YOU ARE STUPID!!" Kacchan outburst after hearing that sentence. "You are out of you mind, to think that you want to be a hero without a quirk is utter nonsense, just give up." Katsumi continued. "And to think that you have a chance, unbelievable." Shoka said. "You know what, people should call you Deku, because you are useless." Shoto said which completely shattered my heart. "Don't try becoming a hero, you are just going to get yourself killed."  Izumi said.

My own sister doesn't even believed in me, so I ran away from them and sat on the other side of the park crying, calming down and just stared at the sky and kept asking myself," Why, I just wanna help people, I just wanna save people with a smile, I don't need anything, I just wanna do what is right.". While I was just sitting on the tree, I heard someone crying and asking for help, I see a random kid being bullied by my friend. I stand up and tried to help the random kid by being the shield or blocking them from bullying him further. 

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID DEKU, GET OUT OF OUR WAY!!"  Kacchan trying to order me. "GET OUT OF OUR WAY, HE NEEDS TO FACE JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING A WEAK QUIRK!" Izumi also said. "Why are you doing this, you are hurting somebody  just because they have a weak quirk, they didn't do anything to you all!!" As I tried to reason them what they're doing is not right Shoto chimed in saying, "So you wanna play hero huh, let's see how much you can take to protect him!!". As soon as I heard that I told the random kid to get away from here and he got away from them safely but also thanking me. I replied with a smile while trying to hold them off but in the end I got beaten up by them especially from Kacchan and Shoto as they did mostly the damage.

After that I'm just alone with an expressionless face after they left me and from the beating because they are already satisfied. As I tried to get up I noticed a girl extending her hand on me to help me get up. She has an orange hair, her hair style is in a ponytail but on her left side , teal eyes, and has a very caring smile like a big sister I should say. I'm a bit scared but I know and I feel I can trust her.

"Hey, are you okay??" she said with a caring and concerned voice. "Yeah, I'm fine just some scratches and bruises." As I replied I held her hand so she can help me get up. "Well you don't seem alright to me, want me to help you??" she asked me with a caring tone. "Yeah but thanks I think I'm good, and by the way what is your name??" I asked so I could remember her, "Well my name is Itsuka Kendo my quirk is body enhancement , I can enhance some of my body parts for something like strength, mass, speed, and agility. The doctor said I have another one but its dormant, so what yours??" After she introduced herself she asked me who I am which I replied, "My name is Izuku Yagi (I hope she doesn't hate me or go away because of it) and I-i-i-m quirkless....". At this point I was hoping that she would be disgusted but what happened surprised me, after I told her who I am, she immediately hug me and said "I'm sorry to hear that, it must be really hard for you." After I heard those words I immediately hugged back and started tearing up, I feel a very warm feeling while she was hugging me, not because of body heat, it is something different. After that I break the hug and said, "Thank You, I really needed that." I thanked her with a big smile on my face knowing that someone cared for him despite being quirkless. 

(Itsuka P.O.V.)

After he thanked me for being by his side even if we just met only, I saw his sincerity that he actually needed it, I really understand that he was hurt after knowing he doesn't have a quirk, He may not have a quirk, but he still have emotions. After that I saw him genuinely smiled at me, I started feeling hot in my face, I don't know what is happening but I have this weird feeling in my heart while seeing him smile, it's not only big but also blinding. 

"Itsuka, are you there?"  Izuku trying to call my attention, but to know avail. I was lost in how cute and blinding his smile is. "~shaking her~ Itsuka, are you there, talk to me." As he started shaking me, I got released from my daydreaming and replied, "Yes, I'm here, I was just lost in thought." "Hm.. you really scared me back there, but why are you red??" He asked with full curiosity as I turned redder than a minute ago. "Ohhh, it's nothing." I replied nervously. "Okay then, but anyways thanks for helping me and kept me company! I really appreciated it but I need to go home or Mom is going to kill me for being late." He said in a hurry but also with a smile that made me feel this hot feeling again in my face. "Yeah, let's play sometimes here at the park so we can play again." I replied to him with a smile also, he is my first friend and I want to see him always in the future.

After that we parted ways and head to our homes because it's getting late...

(Izuku P.O.V.)

After that encounter I remembered that strange feeling in me, when she hugged me, I felt a very warm feeling, it's not because we are sharing body heat, but it was different. While she was hugging me, my heart was also beating fast, I don't why but all I can feel is that I'm safe and very caring.

After walking back home I got scolded by my Mom for being late at home and told me to go to my room after that. She didn't even gave any mercy from her words, she kept talking trash about me also. Dad just ignored me and didn't stop mom even if it's getting a little out of hand, but I eventually ignored it.

 Day after day, Me and Itsuka will play in the park while avoiding Izumi and the others, after we play I come to them but still beat me to a pulp, I just endured it all because it always happens until that one faithful day....

"Hey, Itsuka, why do you feel down?" I asked because something was up, she is not energetic as she used to be while we are playing, something must be bothering her. Out of nowhere she started crying and hugged me, I hugged back while she kept crying harder but eventually started to calm down. "I-I-Ikki....(She gave me that nickname while we were playing one day, I also gave her a nickname Stel~ because my name doesn't have any connections to my nickname, so I gave her something random that also popped in my head so that we are even, but I mostly call her by her first name because I'm used to it than the nickname, no one knows this except for us.)" She calling me to get my attention, "What is it??" I asked her with curiosity why she was crying in the first place. But everything turned upside down for me...

"I'm moving away from here..." She replied to me very sadly while tearing up. As soon as I heard those words I started tearing up, knowing my only bestfriend and the only one who cared for me despite being quirkless is moving away from me. I don't wanna lose her because she is my light, but I know it's harder for her to accept it, we've grown quite a friendship and I don't want it to end, but we can't control it. I'm sad but I stayed strong just for her. "Hey don't worry about me, I know it's hard for me, but I know it's much harder for you also, so just let it all out, I'm here for you." I told her with a comforting voice.

(Itsuka P.O.V.)

As soon as I heard him say those words, I hugged him like there is no more tomorrow. I cried because We will be apart for a long time, I cried because he might forget me or not see him again. But I asked him one last time, "Ikki~, promise me that you will find me and see each other again when we grow up and be heroes like we always dreamed about?" He replied to me which made me happy, "Of course, anything for you, I will find you and see you again, I will never forget you." "Pinky promise??" "Pinky promise."  We put are pinky fingers together, we may not see each other again, but we both will hold to that promise.

"Itsuka, it's time for us to go!!" My mom called me from afar, before I leave I gave Izuku a kiss and said goodbye to him, it's hard but I gave him a smile so he won't be sad. I ran over to my mom so we can go now. "So that's your bestfriend you kept talking about, he seems nice and cute. But what's more surprising is that you kissed him." I turned red all of the sudden from my mother's tease and then we head to our new place.

"I hope you don't forget me Izuku."

(Izuku P.O.V.)

Before she left me, she kissed me that my whole body just got hot all of a sudden, my face went red and my heart was beating fast. When she was now leaving, I saw her say goodbye to me and she gave me a smile. I smiled back to her and watched her move away from him, it's hard but I need to be strong for her. I will hold on to that promise.

After that happened, I went back to my usual day, I'm always being ignored in the house, I acted like an adult already, I always help myself, I raised myself to be healthy and I took care only of myself, nobody wants to help me. not a single bit. I did everything by myself so I could live. Every time from nursery, to school, I'm always bullied by all the students, the teachers and staff doesn't even care about me, but what is worse than being bullied, I'm being abused and tortured by my friends and my sister because I don't have a quirk but still strive to be a hero. But after everything I've been through, I will never forget.

"I will never forget my promise."....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 209 12
It all started in Qing Qing City, located in China. A newborn baby manifested the ability to radiate light from its body. After this was reported, ma...
61.8K 1.2K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
84.8K 3.6K 31
(I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PICTURE, Credit to Raven-by-the-sea on DeviantArt) The world is unfair. It's always been unfair and adding Quirks into the mi...
39.2K 751 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...