Y/N Asami Karukawa || Baji ×...

By KeiskeBaji

(DO NOT REPOST THE COVER PICTURE) Still editting!! Asami Y/N, leading a harsh life as a teenager, has no memo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

627 26 4
By KeiskeBaji

'Keisuke?'

'Ma? What are you doing here?' I asked looking at Ma panting her life away holding on to the doorway for support.

'How is she?' Ma asked as she walked over to the sit beside Y/N's bed. Her eyes were watering.'I shouldn't have left.'

'Ma what are you talking about?'

'Asamiruna-Chan, forgive me.' Ma sobbed holding onto Y/N's hand.

'You knew?'

She continued sobbing.

'Ma, you knew all this time?'

Still no answer.

'Ma answer me!' I yelled making her flinch.

'Keisuke.'

I sighed. No wonder she acted the way she did around her all this time. No wonder she wanted me to protect her. I stood up from my seat. 'I'm going out to get some fresh air.' Walking out of the room, I was welcomed by the most unexpected person.

'Hanma.'

'Tch, Keisuke. You are a betrayer after all.'

'What are you doing here?'

'Checking on my girlfriend, I suppose.' He smirked. Only if he was outside, he wouldn't be able to walk home on his legs.

'You son of a-'

'Oy oy, Whatchu getting mad at? Can I not visit her, eh? She is after all,' he leaned close to me 'The next Tenjiku leader. See you at Toman's meeting tonight.'

Tenjiku? What was he saying? Who is Karukawa? What did going on? Frustration building up in my headspace while I run my fingers through my hair.
'I really need some fresh air.' I said to myself.

**********
1 week since Y/N opened her eyes, yet she wasn't in her body. She will either look out of the window for eternity or sleep, half of the time ignoring my presence or I should say any presence around her.

'It is normal.' The doctor said. 'Her concussion was severe. Looking at her medical history I assume she experienced hits on her skull multiple times?'

'What I-'

'Yes doctor,' Ma interrupted.

'Now it's just a matter of time. She is healing fast but, if she experiences any hit in the future, I'm afraid that will be the last time.' The doctor said before leaving us.

'Ma?' I called. 'Will you please tell me now?'

************

Y/N's POV

Looking out of the window reminds me of my childhood with Keisuke.

'You cannot beat me on this Monkey bars Asami-chan.'

'Don't challenge me Baji-Kun.' I used to say even though it was him winning every single time. The deal was to get the winner an ice cream, but Baji, being his typical self would buy me an ice cream every time. Now everything has changed. We are adult teenagers who are fucked beyond their anticipation. Baji was sitting in front of me but I couldn't get myself to look at his eyes. I remember some of the past yet some missing pieces were yet to be found.

'Y/N,' this is the 3rd time he called my name today. 'Don't you want to talk to me or are you again falling for Matsuno?' He grinned.

'Eh? What makes you think that?' I finally spoke. After 1 week of reserved hegemony.

'Well,' he scratched his chin looking around my room. 'The flowers, the teddy, the Peyoung and you know sometimes sneaking candies in the hospital. Never did I see him do all this.'

'Well if you wouldn't, someone has to.' I smirked.

'You want me to?'

'Will you?' I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

'Tch, in your dream little bitch.' The same Baji I knew. He never changes but at least, I got him smiling. His solemn face was eating away the jolly memories I tried to recall from the past. Seeing him giving me a toothy smile was enough to fill the void in my heart.

'Then falling for Chifuyu seems like a good decision.' I grinned.

'Wait till I make you mine forever.'

'What did you say?' I asked finally facing him only getting to see a flustered face looking away.

I heard you Keisuke.

'I didn't hear you little shit. Speak louder!' I said raising my voice a little.

'Heh.'

**********************
It has been almost a month that Toman and Valhalla emerged as a gang, bigger and stronger than ever. Hanma did end up joining under Kisaki. The meeting ended a few minutes ago and the members were leaving. I stood at a corner looking at the creation at Kisaki planned to do and it all makes sense now. Except for trying to kill Keisuke but asking him wouldn't do any good.

'Y/N, Y/N why all gloomy.'

'Hanma.' I nod my head.

'How are you doing now? Kazutora almost stabbed the life out of you didn't he?' He chuckled. Hanma wasn't a bad person but the facade he has on makes it harder for others to truly understand what lies underneath except I, who has no problem seeing his soul. Is it because he lets me?

'I'm good, except now the scar looks... I don't know... Terrible.'

'Ehhhee,' he scoffed, 'Your scars make you look even more daring,' he slowly removed my bangs to expose the side of my temple, 'even more feisty. I like it.'
Before he could come any closer, I was yanked by my shoulders.

'Huh? Keisuke? What are you yanking me for?!' He didn't stop but kept dragging me to his bike. 'Let me go!'

'See you, princess,' Hanma waved.

I wasn't in a position to respond to it, only if Baji wasn't dragging. Finally, holding his wrist I twisted his hand behind his back taking him off guard pinning him on the pavement. 'I told you not to fuck with me Keisuke!' I grinned with anger. The injury has caused me to lose my temper quite often now.

'Y/N?'

I looked up to see the owner of that familiar voice. 'Emma?'

Tears running down her eyes as she ran towards me with her arms wide open and embraced me in a warm hug. 'Y/N...' She sobbed. 'Y/N... You are stupid. Why did you leave me like that?' I stood there, astounded, looking at everyone who was watching us. 'I missed you. I...I...' She was drowning in her sobs when I pulled myself out of her embrace and held her hands in mine.

'Emma stop crying like a baby now okay?'

'How can you leave me. Am I not your best friend?' She sobbed.

I sighed, 'No...Emma-chan.'

'Huh?' She gasped. 'You are joking, right? You...we had...you..'

'Emma we are no longer friends. The faster you accept it the better.' I said gripping her shoulders. The pain bubbling up in my stomach, I let go of her and head towards the elementary playground. Fuck! My head hurts!

********
Emma stood there, shocked by everything that happened.

'Is she serious?' Mikey asked, blank expression written all over his face.

'Yeah,' Baji answered looking at Y/N disappearing around the corner. 'I will try to talk to her.'

'No,'

'What? Why not Emma?'

'If that's what she wants, I will respect that.' Her lips curved out a smile with tears running down her rosy cheeks.

**************
'Hanma, getting weak over our pawn isn't the part of the plan.' Kisaki blurted out.

'Eh? Says the one who is creating the whole Era for a girl.'

'We need her to get to Tenjiku's president. They will only accept one of their own. Then together, we will dominate Japan, Hanma. Get that into your thick skull.'

'Ehhhee,' Hanma Chuckled, 'Kisaki Tetta, you are good. But.' He leaned close to Kisaki's face, ' If she dies, or get hurt like the last time, I will kill you myself.' He raised his hand with the 'punishment' tattoo on it and covered his face. 'Don't doubt me on that.' He left.

Right after Hanma left, Kisaki was on the phone.

'Is she dead yet?'

'No, but I-'

'Hurry up!'

'What do I get in return?'

'Billions of -'

'I don't need money.'

'Huh?'

'I want to be the acting president of Tenjiku.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 24
*The art in my cover for Sanzu, Kakucho, Mikey and Ran aren't mine! The artist is @ruki_akashi on Twitter!* ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Mikey isn't doing well. W...
167K 6.5K 35
I always wondered what went wrong? but then again, it was never right to begin with. I was with you from the start, but I wasn't what you wanted. Ev...
2K 128 23
She was like a bowl of sunshine lighting up every street. She was like a delicate flower growing in a dying garden. Her touch was like a mother's kis...
6.9K 253 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...