โฆ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• - โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๏ฟฝ...

Od Maiya_Dragneel

๐˜พ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ - ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  2 ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, (๐™”/๐™ฃ) ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š๏ฟฝ... Viac

ยซNoteยป
ยซPrologueยป
ยซ1 - The Beginningยป
ยซ2 - Moon Demon Companyยป
ยซ3 - Cursed Gearยป
ยซ4 - An Unlikely Pairยป
ยซ5 - Mikaela Hyakuyaยป
ยซ6 - Contracts and Demonsยป
ยซ7 - Hikariยป
ยซ8 - Mitsuba Sanguยป
ยซ9 - Despicable Humansยป
ยซ10 - A Noble Encounterยป
ยซ11 - Shinjukuยป
ยซ12 - Dangerous Drugsยป
ยซ13 - An Impossible Reunionยป
ยซ14 - Sinnersยป
ยซ15 - I'll Save Youยป
ยซ16 - Inviteยป
ยซ17 - Nightmare Interviewยป
ยซ18 - Familyยป
ยซ19 - Possession and Manifestationยป
ยซ20 - Taming a Demonยป
ยซ21 - Intentionsยป
ยซ22 - Krul's Sinยป
ยซ23 - The Truthยป
ยซ24 - Battle Preparationยป
ยซ25 - Punishmentยป
ยซ26 - No Longer Humanยป
ยซ27 - Nagoyaยป
ยซ28 - The Thirteenth Progenitorยป
ยซ29 - Hostagesยป

ยซ30 - I'm On My Wayยป

355 16 6
Od Maiya_Dragneel

(A/N: This is a cringe chapter and yes, it is that one scene that everyone simps for Mika on. It is very weird and out of my comfort zone, so forgive me!)

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"I have questions for you." He asks in a monotone, yet gentle tone.

I'm jerked back to reality when I hear,
"Ooh! This one's mine!"

One of my squad is grabbed by a violet-haired vampire who is thirsting for a taste.

I have to make the call...

"Everyone, do it!! Do it before they make you talk!"

They bite down before collapsing to the ground for a permanent sleep.

"Dwuh? What the heck? What's wrong with it?" One of those vampires asks, cluelessly.

I'm about to bite down when the vampire grabbing me notices and shoves his hand into my mouth.

"Ugh!" He throws me to the ground,
"You had a poison pill in your mouth. What terrifying loyalty. An inclination vampires don't have."

He takes his hand away and the pill with it,
"But you won't be dying for yours. I have questions for you." He continues.

"Damn it! Torture me all you want, but you won't get anything!" I claim, gritting my teeth.

"Shut up. Or the others will hear that you're still alive."

I'm caught off guard. Sweat rolls down my face as I await the questions.

"Okay, okay, dead. Speak in a whisper. Do that and I'll let you escape."
"Why let me live?"

"Because you don't interest me. No one does, human or vampire."
"...I don't believe that."

Will he really let me live? Never. He's a vampire, our sworn enemy.

"I don't care. Just answer my questions. I'm looking for someone. A human who should be in your little army."

Who? Who is it? I can't let him find them!

"He's a boy from the Hyakuya Orphanage... who goes by the name 'Yuichiro'. Have you heard of him?"

Yuichiro? The rookie that Makoto mentioned?

"That look says you have. Well, you've probably heard of (Y/n) Gracefield, as well."

The one who took charge of the charge into Nagoya City Hall...

My mouth slightly opens, hearing the names of the rookies being said by a vampire.

Shoot! I reacted...!

"I-I do no-" Before I can finish, he covers my mouth and with a terrifying look,
"Tell me everything. Now."

The other two vampires walk over, asking,
"Yo, Mika! What's up?"

"N-no... I won't sell out my friends..." I whisper.
"Friends? Yu and (N/n) have friends, but they aren't you humans."

Yu... This vampire named Mika just called our rookie Yu.

"Mika?" The vampire calls out again.
"...This human is dead too. It killed itself."

He really told them that?!

"Seriously? Geez! Why die? Were these humans particularly stupid or something?" The violet-haired one scoffs.

What would he know...

"That is irrelevant at the moment. What happened here? This area was ruled by Lord Lucal Wesker and Lord Mel Stefano. It should be one of their large territories inside the city." A black-haired Emo vampire says in a cold, monotone voice.

He kneels down and places a hand on the ground, pinching some soil. When he brings it back to his line of sight,
"A vampire was killed here. Did these humans do it?"

"...No way. Unless you're implying that mere humans can stand against vampire nobles!" The other one looks shocked as he denies it.

"Hey! All the vampires stationed underground have been massacred!"

"What's going on here?! Some of the livestock said a pack of humans wearing military uniform showed up and murdered Lord Stefano!" Another in the background says.

The two friends of this vampire look shocked while he only looks curious.

"Seriously? But he was a Noble!" The purple-haired one goes on, "This mission sure took a turn for the weird, didn't it? Maybe we should start worrying."

"True. They're only humans, but it is always wise to be cautious on the battlefield. For now, let us move out. From here... the closest Noble's seat is... Nagoya City Hall."

Oh no!

Hearing that, I take my first instinct and grab the knife next to me.

"Hm?" The other vampires look to me as I grip the knife around the blonde one's neck.

"Freeze!! All of you!! Move and I kill him!!"
"Hey, wait a minute! That one's still alive, Mika." The Violet one asks.
"Capture it. It can tell us things."

I'm not an 'it'!

"I said don't move!! You don't want him to die, do you?!" I threaten further.

"Haha! Look at the dumb little thing. It's clueless. We really don't care if Mika lives or dies."

Mika turns to me and says,
"...Why did you move?"

"Right now, Private Yuichiro Hyakuya... is headed for Nagoya City Hall to save Private (Y/n) Gracefield. If you vampires were to head over there... all of the humans there, including those two, will be killed. Don't go. Please."

Mika grabs me by the arm while I panic from the quick movement,
"Why trust me?" He asks.

"Because of what you said. You called the rookies 'Yu' and '(N/n)'. That's a nickname. I'm betting on the hope that that means you're close. Protect him, vampire. Don't let the bloodsuckers go to the City Hall. And before you-"

Crunch.

He broke my wrist.

"Ooh, ouch."

I scream out, holding my wrist tightly.

"All the other humans chose death. But you didn't. Instead, you played dead to save your own pathetic life. That's already a betrayal of your comrades. In the end, you just didn't want to die, right? Filthy, shameless human. If your really want to live that badly, talk. Sell out your companions for real. Where are the rest of the humans who destroyed this place."

I need to play along for the others,
"Y-you're right! I don't want to die! Please don't kill me!!"

The vampire throws me back to add realism, "Agh!"
I kneel over, coughing.

"If you don't want to die, talk." He goes on.
"P-please... If I talk... will you promise not to kill me, sir?"
"I won't... if you tell me everything."

"Th-The Japanese Imperial Demon Army sent a platoon of fifty! All fifty are going to attack the auto mobile museum. Our orders are to assassinate the noble named Zane Lindau!!" I 'confess' using the real station and name of the noble to make it believable.

"Zane Lindau? Do you know him?" Vampire asks the other vampires.
"How do you not know him? This guy is a seventeenth progenitor."

"Still, this means the humans somehow know the names and locations of the nobility. This is definitely worrisome." The sleep-deprived vampire says.

"Think we should head over and help out?" The violet one asks.
"If it was discovered we did not act on this information, we would probably be questioned. We should go. Come, Lacus. Mika."

The vampire looks to me.
"...It worked. But do me one last favour, vampire..." I look to him, gritting my teeth.

"Kill me."

"Before they capture me and torture me for more information..." I request.

"Don't think you can order me around, human. If you want to die, do it yourself."

"I can't. Doing that would cast everything I said in doubt. But... if you killed me..."

He walks away without a word.

But I won't let it end this way.

"Ah, yes. Bring that human along. It might have some other useful information.... Huh?"

I stand behind the vampire with my cursed gear aimed,
"No! I know you're just going to kill me anyway!! If I have to die, at least one of you is coming with me!!"

"Fool..." Vampire sighs under his breath.

At last, I can join the rest of them.

With a single slash, blood splatters everywhere,
"Good. Thank you."

*Nagoya City Hall*
*(Y/n)'s POV*

I can vaguely hear them... why did you come here? You'll only be a nuisance.

"Well, we—. This screams —bush' at the -op of — ——, so what to —..."

It's like trying to figure out words through static! Frustrating.

"Isn't it obvious? We bust in there and save the hostages!"

Yu! Guren better not allow this...!

"Wha- —iot go— ch—ing stra-ght in-o a trap?"
"What do you think we should do, huh?"

That Poseidon guy stopped him. Thank God...

"I d—'t know. L-. C—one-?"

Ugh. Listening to this is giving me a huge headache. But at least they're at a distance far enough for me to have trouble hearing. That means the other haven't noticed them here yet.

"Let's snipe at them from here a— s— -f -e -an lu—
t—m out. If t—— t— —ny o- th-m... w- —and— th-
h—tag-s and r-n."

So they'll snipe at them and abandon mission if there are too many here. At least Guren has some common sense. But Yu will definitely...

"What?! We can't do that!"

And now, Shinoa will step in,
"Lt. Colonel. What are your priorities for this mission? She asks Guren.

"T-p —orit- is — u- — main—in -ur -u-mbe—, le—ing n- -ne di-."

I may as well tune out at this point. I know their moves, but not their location.

As I step near the window, not getting close enough to be seen, I overhear from Kimizuki,
"So this was a decoy mission?"

What? So there are more forces on the way? Likely the main army led by that damned Hiragi. This puts a hitch in my plans...

I step to the window, as I hear Crowley move in the other room.

Now, where are they...?

I look up at the roof of another building to see Yoichi staring directly at me.

My eyes open wide as I dash for the exit.

Soon, Guren gives the command to 'Fire!'  Where to, who knows?

Well, now I know, as a blast comes from behind me.

(1662 Words)

A/N: You have reached the end of the current available chapters!

I apologise for the long break I'm having. Some 'events' happened and I needed a break, so I'm trying to get back to writing, but I'm not rushing it since it's a bit weird right now.

I don't know when I'll start posting chapters again, but you will get an update on my profile. I'm the meantime, I will still be replying to comments and small things like that since it's what I'm comfortable with for now.

Thanks for putting up with this!

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

695K 26.5K 45
"๐š’ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข, ๐š’ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
8K 217 11
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั” ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั”. ฮฑ โ„“ั”g ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑ โ„“ั”g. ฮฑ ั•ะฝฯƒั‚ ฮนฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั•ฮท'ั‚ ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ฯ…ฮท-ะฒัั”ฮฑะบ. ส/ษด แดกแด€s แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แดส€ษด ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡...
35.4K 1K 25
"๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." "๐๐จ." "๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ." "๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ง...