Harry Potter smuts And Fluffs

By letmesleepforeverpls

As of April 3rd 2024 it's very likely that this book will never be updated again. I no longer enjoy the books... More

Requests!
Neville x Blaise
Ron x Draco x Harry Pt 1
Ron x Draco x Harry Pt 2
Ron x Harry
Ron x Draco x Harry
Percy x Cedric
Ron x Draco
Draco x Harry
Fuck you
Harry x Nico
Ginny x Luna
Oliver Wood x Percy Weasley
Remus x Sirius x Lucius x Severus
Ron x Draco
Neville x Harry
Harry x Draco
Familial golden trio
Important updates
Percy x Oliver
Percy x Oliver
Percy x Oliver
Don't steal my shit
Sup fuckers?
Remus x Sirius x Reader
(Poc I forget how to splel) VOLDERMORET
Imagine (Percy)
Draco x Hermione
Percy x Oliver
Harry x Ginny

Remus x Sirius

4.5K 22 30
By letmesleepforeverpls

🚨TW Mentions of homophobia If this bothers you please skip this chapter🚨

[Remus POV]

Me and Sirius  collapsed after a long day. We moved until we were cuddling, with Sirius' hands loosely on my waist, and my arms over his.

I leanned back and could basically smell the distress coming off of sirius (For once thank you werewolf features)

"Sirius, what's wrong Dear?"

He buried his face I'm the crook of my neck, and it took until I felt my neck becoming damp that I registered sirius was crying. I was starting to panic. Iij started going over what could've happened while at work. We were together the entire time. Apart from a meeting...

"Sweetie what happened in the meeting?"

"Homophobes..."

I damn near lost my mind at that. Almost no one at the ministry was homophobic at the ministry except Umbitch.

Sirius saw how mad I was getting and just pulled me closer.

"We shouldn't get so worked up about it. What's said is said. What's done is done. Can we please watch movies?"

I grumbled about killing umbitch, but I cant say no the the goddamned puppydog eyes.

I turned on Netflix and found a funny movie. While sirius fell asleep I stayed up to Move him to the bed. The next day while sirius was out talking to another wizard I went up to umbitchs office.

"Hello. As you are aware you have been harassing my boyfreind. If it continues I will not hesitate to tell everyone I know and see if you dont get fired."

Before she could say anything I was gone.

After the day was over and we were cuddling in bed sirius looked so much happier and I was so glad for that.

The end

(Words 295)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.3K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
406K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...