IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
2 days later
ChiraqπŸ“
In Da RaqπŸ“
|x|
🀬.
πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸΌ
πŸ—£
😭
🀣
|β€’|
Chapter 28😩
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall πŸ˜‘
46
6 years later
Part title

Chapter 38

7K 196 79
By lovebugkevin

IYA's Pov

"Really Ari " I complained she's been kicking me all night I can't even sleep for real . I felt around in Kavien's spot and just as I suspected EMPTY.

I sighed and got up walking to the bathroom peeing . I rubbed my stomach "what's wrong baby , you miss daddy I miss him to " I pouted .

I really did these past few days he's been gone has really made me think on how much I love him . I want to marry him and real life have all his kids . I just feel like we have shit that holds us back so that we can't even move on .

My phone rung I looked at it seeing that it was Naomi .

"Wassup love " I said into the phone
"I miss you , you don't even be fucking with me nomo I'm just hurt . It's just fuck Naomi " she spat .
I laughed "Nai you know I love you , but Kash doesn't even want me leaving the house right now some shit he got going on I don't even know he won't tell me . But knowing him I know it has something to do with drugs . That's all he cares about this life , this fantasy he has and I don't like it " I vented .
She sighed "ma you gotta let him do it his self I mean if he don't wanna give it up that's him , and if he goes to jail Ya don't hold him down you did that already for months , you not doing that shit again I won't let you " she said
"But Nai I love him , he could got to jail 50 times and I will stick beside him I'm just so attached you know " I said.
She sucked her teeth "I'm just saying ion like seeing you stressed I want what's best for you Yaya" she said .
The phone went silent "yeah I gotta go " I said .

I heard the door slam loud I guess it was Kash . I walked down the stairs rubbing my swollen belly feeling my baby girls kicks . "Baby " I called out .

No response. "Kavien " I yelled .

Now I was worried I quickly turned around and ran to the bedroom and hid in the closet . This just feels like the night my father passed . Trapped in the closet once again.

I always carried my phone so it was on me . I instantly dialed Kavien's number . He picked up on the first ring .

"Wassup baby " he said
"Kavien someone is in the house " I whispered yelled as tears came down my face .
"Fuck " he yelled "aye dee we gotta run to the house somebody den broke in my shit and iya in there plus she pregnant with my baby " he spat . He was pissed off you could hear it in his voice .
"Baby calm down " I said to him I was trynna to stay calm before this all went to shit .
"Iya how the fuck am I supposed to be calm " he snapped .

The door swung open and a gun was now pointed in my face . The only thing that ran through my mind was Arianna . They can kill me just don't hurt her .

The masked person grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me out the closet .

"Where the fuck is Kash " he exclaimed .

"H-He's not here " I stuttered. I was scared asf Ive been in fucked up situations before but this was worse I had to do something.

He pushed my body on the the bed this person was now leaning over me he smelled of alcohol he's drunk .

I used all of my little strength and pushed him back and he stumbled causing for his gun to fall on the ground .

As he searched for the gun I tried to run but he grabbed me by my ankle and I feel unto the floor stomach first I felt as my face frowned .

God I pray baby girl is okay just don't take her .

We fought on the ground he was grabbing me everywhere trynna to keep a grip , but I was slick like butter I kept kicking him blocking all his actions .

He pointed the gun towards me and I kicked it out of his and flew across the bedroom . I kicked him in the face and used my strength to get to the gun before he did .

I quickly got up and scurried to the gun and picked it up pointing it to his face . "Don't make another fucking move " I said .

And the male behind the mask chuckled. He pulled his mask off his head revealing the man hisself BLUE .

"Surprise " he said showing all 32 teeth "you can't get rid of me bitch " .

I held the gun up towards him my heart dropped to my ass and my hands were shaken. Other than god this was who I feared the most BLUE.

"Shoot me Iya do it " he said taunting me as he pushed me back "do it " .

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger shooting him I heard his limp body hit the ground .

Seconds later dee , motor , ,Zay , and Kash ran into the house . "Iya " I heard Kash's voice as he loud steps trailed towards the door.

I had set the gun down and just sat on the bed looking at him . I thought he was dead and he came back just to kill me again.

I walked over to him a closed his open eyes .

"Baby what's-" Kavien cut himself off seeing a gun in my hand and Blues dead body laying on the floor ".

"Iya I'm-" I cut him off "just clean this shit up " I said dropping the gun in his hands and walking away going outside .

I closed my eyes still seeing the his body and hearing the gun shot replayed in my head like a broken record .

"Are you good " Kavien said walking up to me .

I looked at him and sighed "Kash I just need space right now I killed a man I need time to think " I said .

He ran his hands through his hair "take your time " he said before walking off .

I had just killed my first person.

_____________________________\

Kash's POV

"What the fuck happened here " Zay blurted out .

I sighed "I don't know I could have sworn we handled this nigga now he just pops up and tries to kill iya " I voiced .

I shook my head  " this shit crazy what the fuck you got going on niggas is coming for sis I don't like that shit at all "  motor said .

"Nigga yo bitch can't even respect who da fuck my wife got in ha house ion wanna hear shit from you the fuck with tha opp . If my girl don't fuck with you then I hate you " I said nonchalantly.

"Tsk I know y'all niggas not fucking arguing nigga iya just got in a fight she's fucking pregnant go check on her like nigga how you know if yo baby good " he looked at motor and Dee "y'all niggas we need to go to see this lady Noel bitch and see what the fuck she got going on to have iya killed by a nigga who was dead . If we got his ass like that I knew that nigga wasn't coming back no way . We need to know what the fuck she has going on with Iya and why she wants her dead " Zay said .

Mr .fucking peacemaker .

"Y'all can't go in that bitch on some dumb shit bro stay down lemme see what's going on with my girl and then when she feeling good we gone figure this shit out , but I gotta focus on my baby right now Alrite " I said .

"Respect " motor said

I nodded at him " respect " I said .

"And just to let you know , I would never fuck Iya over  I got to much respect for her I know what she been through " he said walking out .

Dee and Zay dabbed me up "imma fwy " they said

"Alrite ".

I walked outside and seen iya just sitting outside on the porch just thinking . She had her hand on her lip like always .

"What you thinking about " I said sitting next to her pulling me onto her lap .  She buried her head inside my chest and wrapped her hands around my neck .

"Kavien since we been together you have broken two promises . One you cheated on me multiple times I have never did that to you . Two you put me in danger I've could have possibly died twice all because of you ,  but it's not just you anymore it's me to I nag you , I bother you , but i love you . And I held you down I was your first ride or die girl " she said and I she looked up to me and smiled .

" I'm sorry for leaving you for 6 months . I hated to do that to you I'm so sorry I just want you to forgive me . I know you say you forgive me but I know that you don't " she said and she laughed .

My face frowned "what's wrong " I asked .

"Ari just kicked , baby I think where making progress " she said .

"Nowwww she said said dragging the w , I wanna you knowww " she said and I smiled

"Do I wanna what iya " I said already knowing I just want her to stop being shy .

"Kaviennnn " she said pulling at my pants .

"Iya what you wanna do I can't read your mind " I said this really turn me on I like when she beg for my shit I just make me wanna make her ass come 5 times in 15 minutes.

She started sucking on my neck . Fuck my spot.
She even started licking my shit my bitch nasty nasty .

She put her lips next to my ear "daddy I wanna fuck " she said seductively . My shit instantly got hard .

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I pulled down her tights then her shirt .

I placed my lips onto hers tonguing her down I slipped my fingers in her panties and slid them into her . "Mmmm" she moaned out . Bro that sexy shit I'm addicted onna set .

I slid her panties down and spread her ligs . I then took the time to admire her whole body . I love the fuck outta this girl .

I looked down at her treasure it was soaked bro my baby so fucking wet . I kissed on her neck just to make hear her moan I love dat shit .

I went down to her box and started to play with her  clit "fuck "she moaned out  .

I swirled my tongue on her clit and she held my head . Iya never hesitate to let me know I'm fucking her shit up , but that's good I know what my baby like .

I spelled my last name on her clit just to let her ass know she is Mrs.Mathews not no other nigga if she ever fuck a nigga I'm kill his ass and lock her ass up until I miss her . I could never kill my baby .

"Ahhh " she moaned as I played her clit and fingered her in the "c'mere " motion . Her eyes rolled at the back of her head .

"Cum fa me " I said into her ear as I took my dick out rubbing my tip on her clit  "uhhh" she said as she came unto my fingers . That sweet shit i thought as I sucked the cum off my fingers .

I would eat her ass ,  but don't tell nobody that's just between us .  Iya got up and tied her hair back . I know she not finna do what I think she finna do . I looked at her and I smirked and she laughed .

She pulled down my pants and I slid them out the way .  She  spit on my shit and then beat my shit while she was sucking my balls . Now I'm mad because she told me she ain't know how to suck dick . 

She took the the attention off Of my balls and started swirling the tongue around my dick while playing with my balls .  "Chill " I groaned ion like this shit I'm use to please her she gone have a nigga moan one time and I'm never letting her give me head again .

She took as much of me as she could and played with me with what she she couldn't fit in . "Fuck" I groaned.  She started looking me in my eyes as she deep throated my shit .

Lord this girl wanna watch herself take my soul. I'm sprung fuck allat .

She looked at me and took her hands off taking all of me as I thrusted myself inside and out fucking her face . No gag danm .

She took her mouth out and focused her hands on my member she looked me in my eyes "let me taste you " she said as she swirled her tongue on my tip while still using her hands . I moaned as I released in her mouth .  She got up and walked to the the bathroom and got her toothbrush and brushed her teeth .

"On god iya who you was fucking with when I was in jail cause something ain't adding up " i spat .

She laughed in my face "Kavien Don't Fuckin Play with me " she snapped

"I'm not cause since when you started sucking dick you never suck my dick " I voiced .

"Kavien I haven't did a lot of things , I almost died so I wanna do alot of new NASTY shìt with you " she said turning off the water and putting her toothbrush up .

On me let me find out she den got some lesson .

She was still naked belly all out her tittes then got big as fuck and that ass fat as hell now my baby giving my wife a body .

I stood behind her and bent her over she turned around "from the front " she pouted . This girl love missionary so she could scratch up my back .

I spread her legs and  ran the tip across her slit and she moaned "Kavien stop teasing " she begged .

TBC ...

Ouu so proud of myself long chapter 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 1.5K 30
𝙸 πšπš˜πš—πš πš˜πš πš— πšŠπš—πš’ πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš˜πšœ, πš™πš’πšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ, πšπš’πšπšœ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 πš’πš— πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’, πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš›πšŽ πšπš›πš˜πš– πš’πš—πšœπšπšŠπšπš›πšŠπš–, 𝚜�...
4.4K 267 17
Nightmare was the guardian of negativity along with his brother who was the guardian of positivity, who is named Dream. Nightmare protects the negati...
207K 2.4K 78
(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any other groups book 2 up (if you wanna request...
5K 138 11
After Y/n invites Hailee to appear in her charity stream, she realizes that she's caught feelings. β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ ALL 11 CHAPTERS PUBLISHED NOW ✍️ Extra-long c...