My Wife is an it girl (G!P)|B...

By chichichu0203

BOOK 2 OF MY WIFE IS AN IT GIRL. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
NEW!!!!
‼️‼️‼️

16

1.4K 60 5
By chichichu0203

   Months after, Jennie's month came. They are now in the hospital waiting for the successful delivering. It's already an hour yet the doctors still not coming out. Jisoo and Lisa can't stay still in one place.

"Yahh you two can you please sit down? You over reacting again. You should go inside and stay beside seulgi" Rosè said.

"You can't blame us hon, it's jennie's first time" Jisoo said still peeking to the closed door.

"Why they taking too long?, when irene give birth to areum we just took two hours inside" Lisa walking back and port. They're parents is also present, while Seulgi's parents can't come because they still in abroad but they already book a flight back to Seoul. Irene, yeri and solar is on their home to assist the kids with mino and dahyun.

"Lisa, compare the size of areum to Jennie's baby. she's is over weight" Jieun who's sitting besides her mom also calming her.

"Exactly, that's my point. I'm worried to nini to both of them" Lisa said and mess her bangs. Rosè and Jieun just shook their heads while watching the two. They look at the door, and saw seulgi who's looking at them in panic.

"hey hey what happened?" Rosè immediately asked. They all stand up waiting for her answer.

"Jennie, we need a blood. She's losing a lot of blood" Seulgi panicking.

"Bring me palii!" Jisoo said, the nurse nodded and they get inside. Jisoo is a biological sister so they have a same blood type.

Seulgi is full of sweat, after jisoo and nurse left. She kneel on the ground and break down.

"Seul!" Lisa and help her immediately and bring her to the chair.

"Lisaya.... jennie will going to be alright, right?" Seulgi crying.

"Of course, she will!  stop thinking too much" Lisa rubbing her back.

"What happened seul?" Chitthips seat besides her and comfort the latter. Seulgi raise her head and hug her in laws.

"Jennie got a have time to do the normal delivery, the doctor don't have a choice but to perform the cs. The baby is already in a good state now. We thought it's already okay but jennie become unconscious, she lost a lot of blood." Seulgi explain between her sobbed.

"Sssshhh it's okay now, jisoo is there. Don't worry too much, they will be fine" She said and continue to comfort her.

    Lisa is now become more worried to her nini, she want to go inside and check her by herself. Marco is also the same with her, they both now standing waiting for the door.

"We still need more blood, the first donor is not enough. She's getting pale so we need to stop." The nurse said.

"I'm a type O" Wendy said raising her hand, who's just arrive wearing a her famous hello kity sleepwear.

"Okay ma'am, let's go we need to rush" The nurse said. Seulgi, lisa and the others don't know if they will cry or laugh. Wendy really looks like she just got woke up. Byul also come running, at least she's wearing some decent clothes unlike wendy.

"What happened? still not done?" Byul said, she frown when she saw seulgi there. She thought it's already done. Jieun tell her everything. After knowing it she volunteer to donate a blood too, coincidence that they have a same blood type. The nurse assist her inside incase of emergency.

After a long wait, Jennie is already in a good condition. They already put her to her own room. Seulgi never left her there, she stay there until jennie woke up. Lisa, let her parents and her sister to go home first to rest. So, she, byul, jisoo and wendy left there to accompany the couple.

"Wanda what are you wearing?" Byul asked her. The three look at wendy who's laying pretty in the couch munching a chips and pressing the cotton ball.

"Wae? what's wrong with my clothes?" Wendy asked and look at them too.

"really wanni? hello kity?" Jisoo who's laying in the other bed looking pale. Lisa feeding her to gain some energy.

"Yahh, i rush here when i read your text. I'm so exhausted from my schedule. I let joy change my clothes because i don't have energy. I just saw this when i'm already driving" Wendy explain, the four laugh.

"Can i take you a picture?" Byul holding her phone.

"Go on... do you want me to make a post?" The two mind their business there, while seulgi look back to sleep nini in the bed. She never dare to let go her hands.

"You really scared me to death love...." Seulgi mumbled. "Don't do that again" She said and kiss jennie's hand.

Lisa and jisoo heard it and smile while looking at seulgi.

"Good thing jennie end up with seulgi" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, i know seulgi will take care of her" Lisa said and feed her unnie.

    After waiting, the door swang open and saw the nurse pushing the baby crib. Seulgi stand up and get excited to see her daughter. Lisa and the other three idiots also excitedly to see the baby

"Good morning, Ms. kang.  Is the patient still not waking up?" The nurse asked while checking jennie.

"Not yet, should i wake her?" seulgi asked. The four idiots already busy taking a picture of Celine.

"Yes ma'am, it's feeding time for baby" The nurse politely said. " i'll leave her here to get feed. I'll come back to get her again after." The nurse and leave.

" Omyghad seul, she's soooo cute" Wendy clapping her hands while staring to the baby.

"She look like more mandu with a little bit of bear" Jisoo said.

"it is, look at those cheeks" Lisa said and take a photos and send to irene and to her parents.

Seulgi chuckled in the scene, she remember the nurse said. She look at jennie who's still sleeping soundly. You can still see how tired she is.

'i'm sorry love but our daughter need to get feed' seulgi said to her self.

"Love....." She slowly shook jennie. " heyy our daughter is already here and hungry" Seulgi and smile when jennie open her eyes.

"Hmmm...." Jennie and saw seulgi and heard some giggles besides.

"How are you? do you feel anything hurt? should i call the doctor?" Seulgi asked and help jennie to fix her position.

"I'm okay... please water" Jennie said. She feel so drain when she woke up. Seulgi handed her a water after a while, The baby tarted to cry. "She just got out from my womb, don't make her cry" Jennie and handed back the water to seulgi.

"Jennn!"
"Nini!"

her two sister immediately approach her and check every part of her body.

"How are you?"

"are you hurt?"

"Do you feel anything?"

"should we call the doctor?"

"What do you want?"

The two bamber her a lot of questions, she don't know if she will laughed or get annoyed to these two.

"I'm okay now you two stop worrying about me. I can handle it" Seulgi stand up and approach her daughter.

"Hi my princess...." Seulgi get tear up when she saw how beautiful her daughter is. "I'm your dada" Seulgi and get her from the crib. Byul who's holding her phone recording it.

"Hey i'll get you a picture" Lisa holding her camera.

"Omy i want to have a baby too" Wendy said still admiring the baby in seulgi's arms.

"You should tell that to joy for sure you will receive a nice blow in your face hahaha" jisoo said makes byul and lisa chuckled.

Seulgi seat beside to jennie, holding her princess in her arms. Jennie smile seeing them together, she give seulgi a kiss and look at her baby she carried for nine months.

"She looks like you love" Seulgi said.

"Another mandu" Jennue and giggled. "Hi my darling i'm mommy" Jennie and pointed the mandu cheeks. She can't help not to get emotional, at last her baby is already here beautiful and healthy.

Lisa and byul busy taking them a picture. Seulgi handed the baby to jennie when the baby started to cry. She started to feed her daughter, at first she feel uncomfortable but get used to it after seeing her daughter enjoying her milk and looks very thirsty.

"Should i call Rosè to give me another one?" Jisoo while admiring jennie busy staring to the baby.

"Yahh unnie, manse is just a 3 year old. Give Rosè a break" Lisa said can't help but to feel worried to her step sister.

"Wae it's a right age to have a second one" byul said added the boost to jisoo.

"be practical unnie" Lisa said while scrolling in her camera.

"I don't get you sometimes lisa" wendy scratching her head.

"what happened to you unnie? you look pale" Jennie frowning looking jisoo.

"Well, your dear unnie is being a 'fake' hero today" Wendy and chuckled.

"huh?" Jennie confused.

"Hahahaha, earlier you had a conflict. You need to get a blood, so jisoo-in-law volunteer to donate but the bag didn't get even a half. She already feel dizzy and boom the 'pale-soo' born" Seulgi said.

They laughed even jennie, jisoo pout.

"I'm so worried earlier. I can't just seat there and do nothing for my sis" Jisoo and scoffed.

"Awww thank you unnie...." Jennie get touch to jisoo. "And also thanks wannie and byulie"

"naahhh it's nothing" Byul said and give her a thumbs up, Seulgi smile and thankful for having them.

"At least we 'really' help unlike the unnie" Wendy and whistle.

"Yahhh wanda, do you have a problem with me?" Jisoo and throws her a pillow. They laughed because of the two. They keep arguing and teaching each other, it's already 6 am in the morning. Seulgi let them rest first but jisoo and lisa didn't want to leave if jieun didn't call the two they will not leave jennie.

"Lisa and jisoo are so worried to you earlier" Seulgi fixing jennie's cover.

"Hahahaha i can see it, i'm so lucky to have them" Jennie said.

The nurse came back to check jennie and to get the babies name. Jennie and seulgi already have a name for her, they carefully  think and planned it since jennie in her third months.

"Celine ruby jane Kang"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 23.4K 47
[COMPLETED] WHERE WERE YOU BOOK 2
142K 4.1K 46
"One on one with my teammate in private." Credits to @dnthrs for the book cover and for editing the book itself
434K 14K 154
(G!P)
69.3K 2.2K 19
"I think I'm in love"