Husband is My crush (Draco x...

By Dracomyprettyboy

Would you be happy if you married the person secretly love?... But when you get married, your life after marr... More

1. Marriage
2. Three years later
3. It's not my business.
4. My birthday
5. I will make excuses
6. I'm sorry
7. No!
8. Thanks...
9. Another Chance
10. Truth
11. I love you too.
12. Jealous
13. I always choose you
14. I love you.
15. I will do anything for you.
16. Theo...
17. All truth
18. Surprise
20. Nightmares
21. Accident
22. Good news on a bad day.
23. Farewell
24. I love you forever.

19. Jealous

4.6K 83 14
By Dracomyprettyboy

"Do you miss this place?"Draco asked as I walked around Draco's office. I nodded and turned to smile at him.

"I think you don't want to come here, "Draco said and put the document in his hand on the table before looking at me.

"Why do you think so?"I asked and turned to look at Draco, who was leaning against the back of the chair arrogantly.

"This morning you complained that I woke you up, "Draco said.

"Well, it's Saturday morning, it's normal for me to be lazy."I shrugged and looked around the office again.

"This place doesn't look much different from when I used to work, "I said and walked towards Draco.

"I don't want to change anything you've done here, "Draco said and placed his hands on my hips before pulling me closer to him.

"That's so sweet of you."I looked down at him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"'Cause everything you do is perfect," Draco said, kissing my palm.

I grinned before sitting down on his lap.

"That's why I have a perfect husband," I said.

Draco chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're such a sweet talker, "Draco said and kissed my neck.

I smiled and blushed a little before my eyes saw something interesting on his desk.

"What is it?"I reached out to grab a small picture frame on his desk.

"Nothing," Draco said softly.

Seeing the picture in the frame made me smile.

"Here's a picture of us on our wedding day, "I said and turned my head to look at Draco.

"Yes, "Draco said softly and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"You were very beautiful that day, "Draco said, staring at the picture in my hand.

"You were very handsome that day, but if you don't frown, you'll be even more handsome," I said and smiled at him.

"I actually smile but you just can't see, "Draco said.

"Really?" I raised one eyebrow as my eyes continued to stare at the picture in my hand.

"Yes..."Draco said softly.

"But I remember that day you didn't smile at all, "I mumbled.

Draco grabbed my jaw and forced my head to turn to him before kissing me.

"I smile in my heart it makes you invisible," Draco said softly.

I chuckled and grinned before poking his nose with my nose.

Draco kissed my cheek before moving all my hair to my right.

"Y/N"

He called me as I was placing the picture in a large cardboard box in front of me.

"Hmm?"

"You know, every day I come to work here I have some weird thoughts, "Draco said.

"Really? What it is?" I asked.

Draco kissed the nape of my neck and let out his warm breath at the nape of my neck before speaking.

"I like to imagine how good it would be if you were my secretary."

"Your secretary?"I said and smiled to myself.

"Yes...Can you imagine?" Draco whispered and nibbled my ear softly as his hand slowly snaked from behind and came to a stop on my shirt button.

"Can you imagine?"Draco asked again. I bit my lower lip and shook my head.

"So I'll demonstrate to you," Draco whispered and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

I giggled and blushed.

"We'll come to work together every morning. We'll stare at each other relentlessly after just ten minutes of starting work, you'll get up and walk slowly towards me, then you will walk to behind my chair and start kissing my ear and neck eagerly, my moaning will be so loud that you must cover my mouth with your pretty hands, and as you're about to take off my tie, I quickly get up, grab you close to me, and I'll give you my hottest kiss, and before you know it, I'll push you down on this desk and..."

He stopped speaking and slowly opened my shirt and pulled it down slowly from my shoulder to my elbow.

"Keep speaking..."I said softly. Draco kissed my shoulder and slowly pulled the strap on my left bra from my shoulder down to my elbow.

" I'll fuck you until it's time to get off work, "Draco said.

I laughed and shook my head.

"We will become the worst employees who can't finish anything like now that we should hurry to pack your important things and go home," I said as Draco slowly pulled the strap on my right bra from my shoulder down to my elbow.

"Oh, come on, I'm resigning already and I want to do something fun in this office one last time, "Draco said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Please..."Draco said and kissed my shoulder.

"Okay, okay, but I agree with you because today is Saturday and not many people come to work...If you want to do something, do it quickly."I said.

"Thank you."Draco kissed my cheek once.

"I'll take you to heaven in five minutes, I promise," Draco said as he moved his hands down between the two of us to open his pants.

I bit my lower lip excitedly and blushed as Draco pulled my skirt up.

"But you have to promise that you won't mo--"

Slam!

Suddenly, while Draco was speaking, the office door was pushed in, causing us to hurriedly split apart. I quickly turned my back on the door.

"Fuck! You are the most annoying secretary ever!" Draco cursed angrily.

I looked at the reflection in the window and immediately knew it was his secretary...Astoria.

"I should have fir--"

"Draco, No!" I pressed his shoulder to prevent him from getting up.

He looked at me puzzled.

I looked down at his crotch that he hadn't zipped up yet.

"Oh!"Draco nodded and He quickly zipped up before getting up.

"Nobody taught you manners? Before entering someone else's room, you should knock." Draco said as he made me turn to him before helping me to button my shirt.

"I'm sorry, sir, but--"

"But what?"Draco asked and frowned.

"But you shouldn't bring strangers into your office," Astoria said.

"Stranger? She is--"

"I am his wife...And it's only been three years and you've forgotten your old boss?"I scoffed and stared at her.

"You've given up working here, you're a stranger to this place."She said and crossed her arms.

"But--"

"And Draco is my boss, not you."She interrupted me and smiled arrogantly.

I bit my lip tightly and sighed hard.

"I'm not your boss anymore, Greengrass, "Draco said shortly.

"But I still--"

"And as you said my wife quit working here you treat her as a stranger here, you should treat me like a stranger here too because I quit working here and I'm a stranger here too, so you shouldn't talk to strangers and hurry out of my office so I can pack up and go home with my wife, "Draco said, picking up a few piles of papers and putting them on the table.

I small smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder.

Draco looked up at me and smiled.

"But I never looked at you as a stranger here."She said as she made her way towards the desk.

"But you see my wife as a stranger here...If you honor me, please honor my wife," Draco said before putting on his glasses and starting to sign the paperwork he had to deal with before resigning.

"I'm going to collect the rest of your books and necessities, "I whispered and patted his shoulder.

Draco nodded and kissed the back of my hand before allowing me to collect his books and necessities.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"Astoria asked.

Draco nodded and sighed softly as he finished signing the final document.

"Can you bring all of these documents to Shacklebolt?"Draco said.

She grinned excitedly and hurriedly grabbed a few piles of documents on the table before walking out of the room.

I sighed as I watched her walk out of the room before I turned my attention to continue packing.

Draco got up and grabbed the cardboard box on the table and walked over to the corner bookshelf to collect his things.

"You don't need to pack up, I'll do it for you, "I said and turned my head to look at him.

"Let me help you so we can hurry home, "Draco said.

I nodded and continued packing.

"Draco" I called him but I didn't turn to look at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yes,"

"What do you--"

"My boss!"

Again? Astoria again? Why does she like interrupting me?

"Is it true that Blaise is taking your place?"She asked as she ran towards him.

"Yes, why?"Draco asked and frowned.

"I don't want to work with him."She let out a groan and moved so close to Draco that there was barely any gap between their bodies.

I stared at them and clenched my fists.

"Why don't you want to work with him? I think Blaise is a great person and very well suited to the position."Draco said.

"He's not like you, he's very fierce and mean."She said and placed her hand on his chest.

"He's a powerful man and I believe you'll enjoy working with him, "Draco said.

"But I love working with you." She made a pleading sound and leaned her head on Draco's chest.

As soon as my patience ran out, I threw the books into the cardboard box and immediately rushed over to Draco.

"Please keep working here, I want to work with you."She groaned.

"Enough, Greengrass, I don't--"

I pulled Draco out and tiptoed to smash my lips against his lips. Draco seemed to understand what I was doing, he put his hand on my waist and immediately responded to my kiss, I could feel him smiling as I was inserting my tongue into his mouth, and he bent down slightly so that I could kiss him comfortably and be comfortable with his height. I pressed my lips against him tightly and pushed my tongue deeper and deeper into his mouth...I couldn't stop kissing him.

"But I don't like my husband working with you, "I said and pushed Draco behind me.

"You don't have the right to stop him."She argued.

"Why? It is my right and I will forbid him to speak to you too."I said and stared at her angrily.

"You are just his wife, you have no---"

"Enough, Greengrass, I never wanted to work with you, "Draco said and moved to stand beside me.

"But I--"

"And Y/N is more than my wife, she is my life, she is my smile, she is everything to me, so she will command me to do whatever she wants, "Draco said.

Astoria clenched her jaw and stared at me angrily.

"Get out of my office. I don't want to see the faces of people who disrespect my wife."Draco said.

"I jus--"

"Get out!"Draco snapped.

She stomped on her feet and walked furiously from the room.

Draco turned to me and pulled me closer to him and placed his hands on my ass.

"I hate her...She is terrib ---Oh!"

Before I knew it, he quickly lifted me and walked over to his desk.

I giggled and wrapped my leg around his waist before he put me on his desk.

"You are jealous of me, "Draco said as he placed both his arms on the desk on either side of my body.

"No" I smiled and stared into his eyes through his glasses.

When he wears glasses like this it makes him look very mature and sexy.

"Really?"Draco narrowed his eyes.

I shook my head and giggled before kissing him.

"I'm not jealous of you...But I'm very jealous of you."I said and placed my hands on his cheek.

Draco blushed a little and grinned before he kissed me again.

"You know, you're so sexy when you wear square glasses like this," I said after he pulled his lips back, but our noses were still colliding with each other and I could still feel his warm breath.

"And you know you're very sexy when you're jealous of me, "Draco said.

I chuckled and bit his lower lip.

Draco chuckled and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Still wanting to do something fun with me in this room one last time before I leave here?"Draco asked as his fingers fiddled with my shirt button.

I nodded and loosened his tie.

"I love you, Draco."I threw his tie on the floor and leaned my forehead against his forehead.

Draco moved my skirt up and spread my legs before moving to stand between my legs.

"I love you too...And I don't want to love anyone but you."He whispered in a sweet voice and gently unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 4 11
"The thing you need to understand about Draco Malfoy, is that he was fighting his own war, and he was very good at losing." ** What happens when a Ha...
26K 441 48
"You know this is just whilst they're all away, don't you?" ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweetheart and a Pureblood Slytherin bully a...
12K 2.2K 45
This must be a mistake... I scanned the crowd until I found the silver eyes. They looked back, blank. *** What happens when you're forced to spend ti...
1.4K 46 52
Note: I read myself to sleep with this one.......... So........ ENJOY!!!!!!!! Your name is Amorlia Sierre and your best friend is the Slytherin Princ...