Ejen Ali Oneshots featuring A...

Door JARFIE

Collection of Oneshots made by truly yours with touch of fanarts made by fellow shippers and music that may g... Meer

DISCLAIMER
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[SPECIALS]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
🥳✨

[13]

607 22 0
Door JARFIE

╔.✯. . ═════════════╗
MADNESS
╚═════════════. .✯ .╝

Alicia slipped the right strap of her bag on her shoulder after they were dismissed by their Literature teacher. Ali on the other hand, attentively waited for her outside the class room's door.

" So... you up for ramen after our mission later? " he asked before she entered her house.

" I'll think about it " she replied shortly, thinking if ramen would sound appealing after shorter or longer mission later.

Ali nodded, the famous grin of his not leaving his lips. After Alicia finally closed the door he happily walk his way home, reminding himself to answer his home works quickly and clean his room so he could go to the academy earlier than he was supposed to.

•••

By the time Alicia arrived in the academy, Ali is already in the briefing room as well as their fellow agents.

The mission is pretty big and as much as she like to be involved in the said mission and add it to her achievements, she's pretty much disagreeing in the idea of she and Ali joining the mission. It's not like they are not capable but Ali had been taking a toll from override and well, emotional problems and so. So even though they are all dismissed she stayed and talked to the General. Ali, noticing that Alicia is no longer by his side stopped on his tracks and looked at the automatic door of the briefing room.

To Alicia's dismay, her request was denied. And to make things worse than she thought as well as what is commonly happening before, their mission was going out of hand and plan. Said plans were outsmarted by their subjects, they brought plenty of smuggled techs.

To everyone's horror, the mission triggerred override--offff course...-- and it's not like the override before. Oh how Alicia wished she trusted her guts to not recommend Atlas to be used in the said mission.

On the other hand, they were aware on what's going on but then again they are taking the risk of...well suffer the consequence of IRIS override too.

A minute of silence is deafening as everyone froze in their spot. It is scary how even a group of people who does not know about override sensed that something bad is going to happen.

Words and datas appears right before their eyes and as they were all briefed about IRIS datas informations every week so they'll understand the situation more, they did not understand what is happening. It is said that IRIS collects data and works through the wielder's brain command yet they witnessed how override seemed to reverse it. IRIS seems to command Ali's body and first time that ever happened during overrides, Ali smirked as he quickly attacked the escaping mission subjects.

Soon enough it's is their doom yet no one backed out. They knew what would happen yet no one think of a plan instead of fighting override knowing that it is in vain. Heck, how can they? Sleeping gas doesn't work on override now and don't mention making him sleep through a punch--they can't even lay a finger on him last time, luckily override always deactivate after the fight then the wielder's body would faint after.

Well, the point is they can not just wait for it to happen since it would take long and they knew in the end of the day they still need to take care of the IRIS agent. Oh how Alicia wished that she insisted to stay in the academy instead.

•••

One minute they were standing inside a dimly lit room preventing the smuggling.

One minute after, the room is dark and the only thing they can see are the lights from their devices.

One minute the power and lights would turn on and one minute after, it is off.

Night vision goggles and what so ever does not work and seeing a white glasses that seems to float is scary. It is not moving yet their eyes does not dare to tore their gaze upon the said glasses.

A flicker of light and a faint sound of something moving repeating over and over again. The agents huddled together as they saw how the group of armed men fall on the floor unconscious. Alicia would not admit but she can feel her nervousness among the others, she can feel a little creep of fright crawls through her body.

A muffled whimper left from a fellow agents mouth serves as a sign to attack and they did, it's just that they did not succeed.

•••

Alicia opened her eyes and she faintly see a blur towering her. After sometime, she identified it as Ali. She did not care how loud her sigh of relief comes out from her mouth when her gaze landed on a pair of black irises.

" Hey Alicia are you okay? " Ali asked while smiling faintly.

She nodded her head as she gazed at the room and their companions. It seems like she just lost her consciousness for a minute. The weird thing is, she is the only one conscious beside Ali. How does he got freed from override conscious?

" I'm sorry " he shamefully apologized as he walk to their friends and wake them up. They slowly regain consciousness as they stared at Ali for a while. He apologized to all of them again before sitting next to her a little too close to her comfort. She discretely backed out yet it did not become unnoticed by the tekno agent.

The power and lights still are acting up and even though everything seems fine Alicia doesn't know where her fright is coming from.

The lights turned on as another group of armed men entered the room. Every agents jumped into their fighting stance and the fight starts again. The lights surely is at it's disadvantage but that did not stop them to depend and fight through their senses.

Horrifying thing is, the moment the lights turned on two of the armed guys are already lying at the floor. Well that's a normal sight but the atmosphere around them tells other wise, they kept fighting and fighting not minding the chills that runs down through their spines.

" Is it me or the room gets cold? " Moon mumbled, no one answered.

The sound of thumps, clicks, punches, kicks can only be heard and a couple of coughs.

" Hey, who is that? are you okay? what happened? " Iman's voice asked before she grunted.

The lights turned on again and they saw how many armed people are there with them, Moon is unconcious and worse Iman got shot.

" No! we need to call back up! " Khai shouted as he quickly ran to aid the two fellow agents.

They couldn't agree more as they quickly come up with a plan with help of IRIS ATLAS.

It does not work, everytime--every single damn time when the power is back, as the lights started to show what happened in the dark before, they would only see a sight that they did not want to see.

Half of the armed men are unconscious and so are their fellow agents, HQ is unreachable at the moment and Alicia could only curse in her mind as of the moment.

All failures all resorted to a risky plan, activate override again, even though they hate the plan and being hurt of course, they knew override is somehow their hope through this mission.

•••

No.

No.

No. No. No. No

No.

Everything is turning bad. No, it's turning gore. Heck, why there is blood involved?

The plan is a bad idea at all! The said back ups of the mission subjects weren't from the country! and the people are violent heck the floor could be flooded by blood at the moment and override doesn't help at all! When override dodge a bullet somehow someone will get shot and as soon as override knocked out all of the said enemy Alicia and Rudy is the only one standing aside from Ali and they prayed for their health to stay fine after this.

Why is the damn back up won't come to them? They are on their verge of dying! And for Pete's sake how and why in the world headquarters is busy as of the moment? It doesn't add up at all!

To their suprise Ali smirked again with his intimidating bright white glasses. They breathed out sharply as they grasp their weapon tightly, Alicia with her blastique and ammos and Rudy with his shackles. They actually manage to stun and hold him for a minute, all for a broken shackles and a blastique thrown out of the glass window.

A humorless laugh. No, a demonic one. A click of a tongue and a jaw punched. Rudy layed on the floor unconscious beside his girlfriend:Iman. Alicia, on the other hand tensed on the spot as she collapse helplessly on the floor. She is afraid, scared and somehow emotionally scarred. How does everything comes to this?

" No " she whispered.

" Ali come back "

" Please just stop "

All three phrases hurriedly mumbled as she pleaded to the person slowly approaching her. Each steps echoes through the room. A hum overlapped the sickening silence aside from Alicia's whimpering and silent mumbles and pleads.

She slowly looked up to a glasses-covered eyes as the person grasp her both shoulders to help her stood up. A suprise attack can cause win right? Or luckiness can influence an action?

Oh sh*t no. Overriden Ali managed to dodge the attacks. They started to dance through punches and kicks, attacks and defenses as tiredness surfaced through their bodies.

The IRIS agent wore an arrogant smirk, radiating the amusement Ali's eyes failed to reflect as the bright glasses cover it.

" I really like you " the deep voice emitted from the tekno agent.

It doesn't sound like Ali at all, well somehow it is since it is his voice yet it is deeper and cold. A touch and tinge of softness left the said voice when override used it, it sounds creepy and annoying at the same time.

Alicia did not respond as she did not know what to reply to such words. She just creased her forehead and continue to attack, growled when he manage to push and pin her through the wall.

His grip is so tight and his push was harsh, it seems that he intended to kill her like that. He gripped and pinned both of her hands above her head as he squeezed her between his body and the wall. Leaving her trapped with no escape. Her energy already left her body and soon she knew she'd just went limp. She scowled and glared daggers to the said boy as a lone tear escaped her eye.

" I really, really, really, really like you " he whispered to her ear as he gently bit it. His other hand caressing her neck slowly attempting to choke her.

Alicia breathed deeply as tears slowly slipped through her eyes continuously. How could this be the Ali she knew. Now she can't even reason out that overriden Ali is not so different from the normal Ali.

" so d*mn much " he continued as he pressed his thumb a little tighter on her throat.

" How about love? doesn't it sound more passionate? " he added.

Alicia only whimpered, as she chocked from her sobs and the pressure applied on her throat.

" It sure is as much as appealing as knocking out everyone, how about kill them instead? It just sound so... good to my ears. How about I let you choose babe? " he suggested, slowly loosening his grip on her neck as his hand went to caress her face mostly her lower lip.

Alicia squirms from his grasp as an attempt to escape but it only resulted to a tighter grip and pale hands.

" So tell me do you want them dead after you die? or do you want them dead before your eyes? Don't worry after that we could be together afterlife, I promise that you'll never be alone. I promised that you'll be contented with me. Together, forever. " he stated slowly in a most frightening way as he shrug her actions and reactions.

Her whole body is trembling and her voice dried out on her throat, her knees gave in as he shortly let go of her and picked up a gun on the floor. He faced her again chuckling, she did not even dare to move or escape anymore from him.

" Ali, please don't do this " she muttered after some time he just shook his head and approached her.

" Your words are powerful Alicia, you can actually dominate me with that. However you're too late, you should've used them before, when everything does not leads to this " he huskily said as he swiftly held her from behind. She whimpered as his lips landed on her jaw so she leaned her head away from him.

He clicked his tongue and faced her to the multiple bodies laying in the room, silently enjoying the emotions dance through her eyes. Too bad it's all negative, he swore it would be more beautiful if it is happiness.

" I told almost everything to you Alicia. I trust and believe in you so much. How well have you known me from that? I'm getting more and more depressed babe, and you're pushing me through my limits. Do you know how little a therapy or counseling helps? It actually doesn't. " his voice sounded so sharp and helpless in the same time, it freaks her out how it stimulates emotions within her.

She swore she is ready to beat the guy up for their sake but how can she now? Now that guilt slowly grows within her and as if her energy didn't betray her first. She knew she doesn't stand a chance as of the moment.

" Now, let's decide shall we? Who to shoot first sweetheart? " he whispered, pointing the gun to all the people in the room including her.

" I'm sorry " Alicia replied as she elbowed him hardly and manage to grab the gun from him,not as fast as the bullet pierced through Ali's suit and flesh.

" NOOOOOO! "

•••

" Alicia, hey Alicia " a gentle nudge caused her to open her eyes.

She jolted and scan the room thoroughly, realizing that everything was just a dream. She sighed in relief as she glanced at the person who nudge her. It was actually Ali, smiling apologetically to her.

" Alicia, I'm sor--" she didn't let him finish and pounce on him instead.

She hugged him tightly and sobbed on his neck, earning whistles from their fellow agents. Ali who is blushing, awkwardly hugged her back.

" Are you okay? " she gently asked him while tightening the hug, for the first time not minding anything, people, principles, do's and don'ts, values, regulations and so on. Even if the affection is so sudden and the intimacy causes her heart to beat fast and thump loudly she did not care.

" I'm fine, actually shouldn't I ask that question to you? You're the one unconscious for a long time "

" No, no, no I'm perfectly fine " she replied while wiping her tears away as she stood up.

Ali also stood up and held her as if she was going to fall anytime. He smiled as he held her hands and wipe her tears instead.

" So... " he started

" How about I'll cook for you at home instead? " she responded quickly.

Giggles and whispers filled the room as their back up arrived. She was so glad it was just a dream but since this is an opportunity to 'use her words' she'd actually do it whole-heartedly for him.

" They finally manage to step things up, I thought we're all gonna die with them being 'friends' " she heard someone stated as they made their way out of the building.

(o^^)o----------o(^^o)

I'm sorry.

At the same time I'm not.

This was finished way back 2020 so... Yeah

This kind'a suits October isn't it?

.
.
.

Gotta post this when I don't have anything finished.

( ̄◇ ̄;)

I think I'm undergoing slight depression lol

But I can handle it don't worry! I'm perfectly fine with God in my heart

And, if you ever wondered if I did this while our place have an electrical problems; black out/brown out...

No I did not create this while having that trouble

Just saying.

No fanart for this one maybe next time!

(^v^)

Till next time!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.2K 263 31
Oneshots of My favorite ships in the world
4.3K 192 5
A tale of meant-to-be. Enjoy~
15.7K 187 8
A collection of one shots for different ships. Mostly Damon and Elijah. Some may be with y/n or OC.
113K 3.5K 22
oneshots from hell.