Crystal Academy || BxB

Oleh quin_loren

Book 1 of the Zelquestria Series Crystal Academy, one of the most prestigious academy in Zelquestria. Divided... Lebih Banyak

|Prologue|
|1| The Marking Ceremony
|2| His Cold Gaze
|3| Crossed Paths
|4| The Triple Crown
|5| In Between
|6| Terrain
|7| Defense Mechanism
|8| Breakdown
|9| House Meeting
|10| Stickers n' Letters
|11| The Festival
|12| Blues
|13| Pricked
|14| Let's Party
|15| Unleashed
|16| History
|17| The Tea
|18| Training Sessions
|19| Battle Royale
|20| Zodiac
|21| Assaulted
|22| Pasts
|23| Forgiveness
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
|24| Curses
|25| Confessions
|26| Trust
|27| Visitor
|28| Unexpected Call
|29| Console
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓
|30| Temporarily
|31| Coltranes
|32| Dreams
|33| Mood Swings
|34| Countdown
|35| Friends
|36| Birthday
|37| Together
|38| Beach
|39| Announcement
|40| Ambush
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅
|41| Deities
|42| Us
|43| Human World
|44| Key
|45| Allies
|46| Joker
| Epilogue |
Announcement!

|47| War

2.5K 124 10
Oleh quin_loren

Third Person's POV

The bright serene skies was now covered with thick black clouds as the thunderous growl resonated through out the area.

Hideous creatures and monsters crying in some reason as they wanted to feast their victims inside the building they're looking at.

"Prepare the troops, we have company." Ramises commanded and one of the ministry members obliged by going out in the meeting hall.

The Sins started growling and they heard claws clicking with the wooden floor and upon looking towards the door, the saw Cookies and Cream running towards their fur parents in the window. A growl escaped their lips seeing their former ally and now, their currently enemies.

Good thing they planned this very well, putting the thought of the Sins, and also the Shadow Master to appear after they catched Joker. They must be ready for everything and they expected the unexpected.

"Are you ready?" Dymitri heard his boyfriend spoke behind him. Their eyes locked for a while, reading their emotions as they were lost on each other's gazes.

"Yes, I'm ready." He replied. Theodore drew a smile on his lips seeing how determined his boyfriend to end the chaos now.

"Let's end this now."

The Sins finally let out a battle cry, sending signals to the other monsters to start the attack.

Little did they know, guns and arrows were now silently aiming for them as they wait for their general to start attacking and they waited a few seconds before they heard the command.

Arrows swiftly flew in the air as they successfully landed on their targets killing them immediately. Gunshots echoed blasting the monster's flesh as the blood splattered together with those tiny bits of their flesh. Many flying creatures fell in the sky, landing in the cold ground lifeless with the puddle of their own blood.

The Shadow Master was not happy about it though, seeing how his army loss at least one-third makes his blood boil.

He saw the mastermind behind of this, he saw Ramises, and his son Theodore together with his target Dymitri in the top floor of the building they're currently on. An evil glare was painted in his face.

"Kill them all! Now!" He furiously growled at the Sins which took a second to respond and obliged.

They started to ascend and arrows and bullets tried to dig on the fleshes until they vanished into thin air and appeared right in front of those hidden attackers.

They were startled and shocked at the presence of the Sins until they were burned to death by those monsters without hesitation.

Dymitri and the others heard how the army screamed in pain and agony until they fell in the ground life draining on their bodies.

This is their cue to go out and confront them. It's the time for their faceoff and to end this mess.

Dymitri was first to teleport and appeared outside of the building where he came from just a moment ago. His now floating in the air while emitting faint purple light, showing his aura to the rest. His eyes glowed in a vibrant shade and he knows that his power is now is starting to fully awaken.

He felt two other presence at either sides of him and he knew that Ali and Skye was with him, just like Dymitri they emit faint light that shows how they improved and how strong they are now. White flashes into Ali while gold to Skye.

"Let's finish that bitch once and for all." Skye exclaimed and smirked as the three of them finally made their move.

The Triple Crown went out together with Taylor and their gang, it's time to help their friends out in a real fight.

Now that Joker is already dead, their main focus now is the Sins and how to attract them from harming the others,  and their first move is to distract first the low class demons and other creatures to do successfully their work.

Skye transformed into his battle gear, the golden scales and jewels carved in his suit made him look so elegant, too elegant to be a warrior with his whole body was covered except for his head. His hair turned into golden silk and his eyes flashed in a deeper shade. His insignia appeared and the next thing he knew, he's at his peak of his powers. The peak of the Gatekeeper's powers.

He summoned suddenly 5 out of his 12 most powerful Celestial Spirits, Leo, Taurus, Scorpio, Pieces and Libra. He ordered them to fight with on their side and of course, they obeyed what their master says.

Meanwhile, Khalil turned into his own battle suit. White cloak of a witch but his is the one from a royal and ancient one. With the sophisticated outlines and design, he looks adorably cute somehow. His insignia returns and just like what happened to Skye, he felt that his powers is in peak. The peak of the Saint's power.

He formed a powerful enchantment and blasted the area where he is killing all the evil creatures that hit them. He looked around and saw a bunch of low ranking monsters approaching him. It's time to get back to work.

Dymitri looked at the Shadow Master, analyzing him carefully. He must be cautious with the person in front of him. One simple wrong move could turn his life upside down, not just his life but also his colleagues lives as well.

The Shadow Master was first to attack. He threw a blob of black shadowy orb to the God which Dymitri swiftly dodged with ease as he flew away and started transforming into his final form.

He wears his battle suit, black ang purple dress suit outlined with sophisticated linings of gold. His arms turned to black, as if he's wearing a pair of long black gloves that reached his elbows with stones scattered around it. His eyes flashed a vibrant hue of purple and his sacred appeared right in front of his eyes. His insignia returned and he felt his powers started to flow thoroughly in his body.

He focused his attention at his opponent and charged with his weapon on. Shadow Master didn't hesitated to summon his own sword made of shadows and the two Gods clashed head in head.

They exchanged attacks, strong and powerful that could kill immediately if a normal Zelquestrian hits it and the next thing they knew, Zelquestria is now in a mess of havoc and destruction.

Cookies and Cream went to join their fur father, Theodore fighting their former allies. The two went into their forms and started a rampage against the other Sins.

While they're busy fighting, the two Gods in the skies were not giving up defeating each other, as their swords slashed, they broke away with small pants, starting to feel the exhaustion from their battle. Suddenly, the Shadow Master disappeared and eventually appeared right in front of him, catching Dymitri off guard. The Master grabbed his throat and casted a paralysis spell on him which made Dymitri gasped in rage.

"Your feisty for a God, and I like it." He heard the Shadow Master exclaimed.

"How about you, joining me and the Sins destroying the Zelquestria. We could rebuild Zelquestria in our own hands and live as royalties, huh?" He asked Dymitri but only received a death glare from him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing this?" He repeated with an amused smirk.

"I'm doing this for my sake and also, to rule Zelquestria under my hands, that's all."

"And how about you joining my alliance? You and I could make a great leadership and rule together Zelquestria, right?" He said and looked Dymitri darkly.

A smirk crossed Dymitri's face and the Master was taken a back with this.

"Never." After taking his time talking with the Shadow Master, he secretly freed himself with his powers and stabbed the Shadow Master right into his chest. His eyes widened and tried to push Dymitri away but the God of Time buried it deeper before backing away.

Shadow Master gasped for air as pain bursted in his body. He was panting for air, feeling the agony every seconds passes by. The Sins felt their Master's sudden pain and upon looking up, they saw him blood started to gush in his chest. The Sins immediately roared and went to approach Dymitri above the skies.

"Dymitri, look out!" Theodore shouted to warn his boyfriend. The purple eyed boy looked down and saw them approaching, he casted a spell and blasted into them, immobilizing five of them. Dymitri looked down to his friends only to shout,

"Now!"

Theodore took the Key out from Skye's portal magic which he had permission to use and to protect the real Key from getting into their enemy's hands. He tooks it out and ran below where the Sins are. Sloth and Lust followed him and they knew what he will do in a few seconds.

Looking down, the Shadow Master saw him and rage filled his chest. No matter what incantation he do, he can't heal himself from Dymitri's sacred sword. He tried to attack Theodore, blasting a black beam towards him but it's too late, he already opened the bottle and the next thing they knew, chains bursted out from the bottle and went straight towards the Sins.

The chains wrapped tightly and secured around their bodies as it started to drag them down. Theodore looked at Cookies and Cream, together with Dymitri. They were broken to see that the pair is soon to be gone. Sloth and Lust flashed a sad appreciative smile and the couple broke their hears hearing their last message.

"Thank you, for helping and saving us."

"NOOOOO!!!" Dymitri looked towards the Shadow Master and an idea struck him. He created a chain just like what he did to Joker back then and wrapped the root of this mess tightly. He was caught off guard and the next thing Dymitri did shocked him.

Dymitri casted the end of the chain towards the key where the Sins were sucked inside and the Shadow Master started to struggle.

"N-no! No! NOOOOOO!" He trashed but he's helpless, knowing that Dymitri's chains deactivates a person's powers. The 8 of them sucked inside and Theodore successfully closed it, trapping them all inside.

A moment of silence. The area was silent.

They succeeded. They successfully captured the Seven Deadly Sins together with the Shadow Master. The monsters and other creatures summoned by Joker disappeared as if nothing. But, they were surprised when the Key started to glow, all eyes were stuck at the Key when suddenly, a light bursted out flying straight into the sky.

The light was divided into seven strings until it landed into the ground.

When the light disperses, gasps filled rung in their ears when they witnessed seven bodies of teens lying in the ground, unconscious. They looked like their ages are 12-15 and seeing them, they immediately helped them. Dymitri went down together with Skye and Khalil.

He went into the nearest kid and helped him lay his head in his lap. He and Khalil healed all of them and when they started to wake up, a smile was plastered in their faces.

"Hello. Are you feeling okay?" He asked softly as the kid started to sit up.

"W-where am I?" The boy mumbled.

"You're safe now." Dymitri smiled at him.

"What's your name?" Dymitri can't help but to ask.

"I-I don't know. I don't remember." The boy sighed softly and Dymitri put a gentle hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"But I do something remembered but I don't know if it's real my name." He added.

"That's okay. Go on." Dymitri urged.

"They call me Lust. But, I don't know if that's really my name, sorry." Dymitri let a small gasp escape his lips. His eyes watered and hugged the boy.

"You're back." He mumbled softly hugging the boy. Lust's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but let the stranger hug him when he felt he's safe with him.

Pulling away, he saw Dymitri crying while smiling at him, making him look puzzled.

"Dymitri." Their heads snapped towards Theodore walking towards them, they saw him carrying a small boy in his arms fast asleep.

"I think my baby Cream came back. He said his name is Sloth." He said to his boyfriend with a smile.

Dymitri stood up, carrying Lust in his arms and hugged Theodore. He was happy to see him, as well as Sloth sleeping peacefully at his arms.

People looked at them with awe. They looked like a family united again.

The night started to go deeper and they decided to moved inside the building to treat the others who were injured during the war.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12K 558 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
88.8K 4.1K 26
You love your best friend, he doesn't love you back. He has met a girl, a pretty little thing, he's in love with her. He's your only friend, but he h...
New Life Oleh darc

Fiksi Penggemar

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...
844K 28.5K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...