therapy - sano manjiro. {✔}

By -zzeno

-"GOOD JOB, MIKEY! YOU'VE ACTUALLY MADE IT!" @berrydeity Date Published: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 Date En... More

THERAPY
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
Epilouge
Note
Special Chapter : In Another Life
unspoken:

006

5.4K 291 496
By -zzeno

A/N: (f/c) - favorite color
         (h/l) - hair length

t h e r a p y

Chapter 6

Things I can't say:

I really miss my Toman.

...

IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS, when Mikey started visiting a psychiatrist and met the girl of his life, Y/N. Things have been going well, it was rather scary that one day it would vanish through thin air, but remembering Y/N's words, he enjoyed it.

'Let's not worry for the future, as long as we're happy right now, all you have to do is to enjoy it while it lasts.'

Incoming call

Accept          Decline

He immediately pressed the accept button as his girlfriend's contact showed up on his screen.

[Hi love...], his heart pounded as his ears reached her soft voice, her calling him their endearment.

"Hey..."

[Let's go on a date?], she chuckled.

"Mhm, where to?"

[Heh, dunno. You decide.]

" 'Kay, wait me on your place."

[Oki doki, gotta take a shower now, love. Love you, muwa!], she ended the call.

His lips unconciously twitched upwards, forming a genuine smile.

His girlfriend.

He covered his mouth to stifle a chuckle while blush crept from his neck to his face.

t h e r a p y

"Your hair's so long love...", Y/N murmured while she tied his hair into a low man-bun.

She then grasped his cheeks with her both hands, intently staring onto his face.

"You're so handsome.", she smiled and pecked at his forehead.

Mikey smiled at her.

"Let's get a haircut together?", he suggested.

Y/N's (e/c) irises seemed to sparkle as she eagerly nodded.

t h e r a p y

Y/N LET OUT A SQUEAL, when she saw Mikey with his new haircut. It was bleached into a silver-white color.

"AAAACK! Y-YOU.... YOU'RE SO PRETTY!", she slurred her words, unable to find a way to describe how her boyfriend looked so handsome.

"I'm a guy, love.", he emphasized their endearment.

The latter looked as if she was going to faint.

She refused to color nor cut her hair saying that she'll only regret it after.

Y/N suggested to climb a tree and spend their time in there, so here they are, holding each other's hands while watching the sunset.

"Mikey... There's something I wanna tell you...", she said while her eyes are still fixated on the scenery in front of them.

Mikey glanced at her, anxiously waiting for her next move.

She grasped something on her forehead, and seconds later, she took of her hair.

Wait, took of her hair?

Y/N glanced sadly at him. "I was diagnosed with leukemia back when I was 8, still grieving for my parents' death."

He sucked on his breath, still shalen by the sudden revelation.

"I know I look ugly right now so it's fine if you break up with me-", her words was stopped when she felt a gentle squeeze on her hand.

"Don't say that. You're the prettiest.", he retorded.

Y/N's eyes were wide and her face is flushed.

"But, I'm gonna die...", she whispered.

"Then? You were the one who said to enjoy life while you can.", Mikey raised a brow.

"And you're the reason why I fell in love with living, Y/N.", he continued.

"...B-But.."

"Let's not worry for the future, as long as we're happy right now, all you have to do is to enjoy it while it lasts.", Mikey said.

"You copycat!"

"Meh"

As they got to their own houses, Mikey was all gloomy. He knew the fact that one day, he would lose her.

He has been surrounded by death and sadness all his life.

But why does this hurt so much?

Maybe, because she was the one who showed him how it felt like to be alive?

But one thing's for sure, he do love her more than life itself.

As he lay on his futon, he cried. He shed tears for a girl he doesn't want to lose.

He cried himself to sleep while praying her a long life.

END OF CHAPTER 6
THANK YOU FOR READING!
-berrydeity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.2K 26
' 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ᵉᵛᵉʳᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵇʳⁱᶜ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ, ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵃ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵗʸ. T𝗢𝗞𝗬𝗢 ᖇ𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
395K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.3K 68 38
Yes, this is another fricking version of my first story, and yes, I will also make a Mikey and Kakucho one after some time. This is my 11th book! St...