The Little Friar // Lucas Fri...

By Six_Call

Lucas Friar and Ari Alvarez grew up together but eventually they started dating. After their one year anniver... More

Girl meets The Secret Of Life Part 1
Girl meets Secret of Life Part 2
Girl meets Pluto Part 1
Girl meets Pluto Part 2
Girl meets Mr.Squirrels Part 1
Girl meets Mr.Squirrels Part 2
Girl meets Rules Part 1
Girl meets Rules Part 2
Girl meets Rules Part 3
Girl meets Hurricane
Girl meet Mr.Squirrels goes to Washington Part 2
Girl meets Mr.Squirrels goes to Washington Part 3
Girl meets New Teacher part 1
Girl meets New Teacher Part 2
Girl meets Yearbook Part 1
Girl meets Yearbook Part 2
Girl meets Semi-formal
Girl meets Lexi's 2nd birthday!
Girl meets Creativity pt 1

Girl meets Mr.Squirrles goes to Washington Part 1

9.8K 218 14
By Six_Call

Ari POV:
It's a new week and we're back in Mr.Matthews classroom ready to learn. As we all sit in our seats we look towards the board to see the words "Current Events" written on it. "Current events. Can somebody tell me what's going on in the world" Mr. Matthews asks as he begins the lesson.

"Stuff happened in some country, some team won a game, and it's cold somewhere with a change of I don't care. Am I all caught up?" Maya responds to his question sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're education's complete. Anybody who's gonna turn out well got something to say?" He asks in response. "Lucas?"

"All the news is about the elections" Lucas answers.

"So are all the commercials" I speak up.

"Why should we care about the elections when we don't get to vote?" Riley suddenly asks as she leans forward.

"Who else eels that way?" Mr.Matthews asks the class before everyone aside from Lucas and I raise our hands. "Well that's a shame, guys, because this world's gonna belong to you soon" He continues before Maya cuts him off.

"The one you messed up?" She asks pointing a finger towards him.

"Yeah, thanks anyway" I say leaning back in my chair a little.

"Oh, so you got a problem with this planet you're inheriting?" Mr.Matthews asks the class.

"When I read the news, it makes me feel like this isn't even a world I'd want to rule" Farkle says suddenly causing
Riley to turn around and look at him.

"Wow, Farkle. I've never heard you say anything like that before" She says to him.

"I'm a visionary, Riley. I look ahead" Farkle says before smiling. "You. Me. Mars. Let's do this thing."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You guys are supposed to be optimistic. Future leaders. You don't get cynical until high school" Mr.Matthews asks.

"Why don't you elect people who care enough to make things better?" Lucas asks him.

"Lucas and I started following the elections and politics more because of Lex. We know that when the time comes we have to be ready to be good parents and make our vote count and as we look at those in power now we can't help but think of what goes on in your head each time you cast your ballot" I say causing Lucas to nod his head in agreement.

"I like to think I do every time I vote. I like to think I put good thought into it before I turn that ballot over. But the truth is I'm not responsible for the quality of people running for office" Mr.Matthews responds to the both of us.

"How are these people even chosen?" Riley asks him.

"Well, the parties choose the best candidates they can come up with and" I start to explain before her uncle Eric comes running into the classroom. As he enters he stops and starts panting in an attempt to catch his breath.

"I am running for senator of the grape state of New York. And I need your votes!" He says excitedly.

"Kid's don't vote" Riley tells him.

"Then uh-oh!" He says continuing to pant.

"Everybody close your books. It's the end of the world" Mr.Matthews says and we do.

"I'm really dizzy. I've done this in every classroom" He says causing me to drop my head onto my book and groan, this election sure is going to be interesting.

Lucas POV
After school ends Ari and I head home to pick up Lexi before grabbing some food and going to meet everybody at Topanga's. When we get there everyone is already there so we just sit down, Ari next to me and Lexi on my lap as I make funny faces at her.

"So they plucked me off the street and they hustled me into a limousine like I was fancy" Eric tells us about what happened to make him run for senator.

"Who was in the limousine?" Riley asks him as I shake my head on Lexi's tummy causing her to squeal and giggle at me.

"The bow tie man with the big glasses. He was a whisperer, right? He was one of those whisperers. He came up to me he was like, "Eric you are the only one that has a chance to defeat senator Jefferson Davis Graham in the primary!" Eric says starting with a whisper before suddenly yelling causing not only us to jump but Lexi to start whimpering like she was about to cry from the fright.

"That's not a whisper, Eric" Mr.Matthews tells him.

"I also don't know what a primary is!" Eric yells again causing Lexi to start crying. I quickly stand and start rocking her in my arms as I answer Eric.

"The primary is the first election where the voters select each party's candidate" I tell him.

"Oh that's wrong." he responds casing me to shake my head a little before focusing on my daughter again.

"Then the winners of the primary run against each other in the general election to see who goes to Washington" Ari continues my earlier statement before Eric suddenly looks at Farkle and leans towards him causing me to laugh a little before making more funny faces at Lexi to try and get her to calm down some more.

"Are you a robot?" Eric asks Farkle.

"I'm a real boy" Farkle answers his voice getting higher.

"Birth certificate?" Mr.Matthews asks him in response.

"Still looking" Farkle says looking defeated.

"Eric, Davis Graham is a six-term senator" Mr.Matthews says to his brother.

"Eric, you don't have enough money to run against him" Topanaga says.

"Eric, the bow tie man said he would halo me with all of that" Eric responds to them.

"Eric you can't beat this guy" Mr.Matthews responds.

"He's done bad things. People who do bad things shouldn't be in power. I want to beat him" Eric says just as Lexi finally calms down and Ari reaches her arms up for me to pass her over, which I do.

"Hi baby" Ari says in a baby voice as our daughter looks at her happily.

"Mama" Lexi coos back causing us to smile at her.

"Who's  your team?" We hear causing us to turn our attention back to the three adults in the room.

"Well, that's why I'm here. I want Riley and her friends to run my campaign" Eric says causing us all to look at him a little shocked.

"I mean tell me you're not on his side now" Mr.Matthews asks looking to his wife.

"Not. Yet. Eric they're kids. Do you really think this is a good idea?" Topanga asks him.

"It's a great idea. The senator took money from schools and gave it to his rich friends" a random guy at the counter speaks up.

"Why would he do that? who are you?" Eric questions him.

"Because his rich friends are the ones that got him elected. I'm TJ. TJ Murphy."  The guy at the counter say.

"So he chose his own future over ours?" Riley asks him.

"Beat the bad bad mean Eric" Maya says.

"I'm gonna do my best, Moesha" Eric says messing up Maya's name again causing Ari to snicker a little.

"Moesha" Ari giggles quietly so nobody hears her.

"How do you know so much about this?" Farkle asks as I start to pull out a toy for Lexi to get distracted with.

"I'm the one who caught him. I have a website called "Thorn in your side." I'm the thorn" TJ says.

"So letting the kids run Eric's campaign..." Topanga trails off.

"Would show that Eric would rather build schools..." I start before Ari continues for me.

"And help children in general. That he cares about our future and other generations as much as his" she says smiling.

"What's your deal, man with the ideas?" Eric asks TJ.

"I believe in you. I'd like to help" TJ answers.

"Hmm. I need to have a secret meeting with my team behind closed doors" Eric says before running outside closing the door and putting his face against it. "What do you think?!" He yells to us still inside.

"Clearly, we need all the help we can get" Maya says as we all nod at that fact.

"Welcome aboard PK" Eric says before leaving.

"Well that's our cue. Who want's to go home and play with her toys" I ask pretending to look around.

"Me me" Lexi squeals.

"The princess wants to go play with her toys?" I ask as I pull her up into my arms.

"Silly dada" she says causing me to laugh.

"Ready lovie" I ask looking at my girlfriend.

"Yeah bubba" she says leaning up for a quick kiss. "Love you" she smiles.

"Love you too angel" I say smiling before we grab our stuff say goodbye and head home with our lovely daughter.

A/N: Hey everyone sorry for the delay in my posting. I'm still trying to find time to write. Hopefully part 2 of their chapter will be up soon. Hope you all are doing well and that you enjoyed the chapter. Also thank you for the continued love on not only this story but also "His Texas Girl." Even though it ended a few months ago you all still comment and love the story and it makes me so happy. I hope to have a chapter out for you all soon. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
984K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
914K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...