KPOP SUPER STAR

By hudapati

A boy named cha Y/N struggles on life and decided to working in entertaiment industry. not knowing he whould... More

introduction
WELCOME SEOUL
FIRST WEEK
A Fight and a New Friend
Sing at Cafe
Get an a Offer
The Answer
New Routine
Monthly Evaluation and Meet up with Old Friends
Discussion
DEBUT
Strong Heart
DUET
Date
Model
Running man
Coundown race
Coundown race 2
Date 2
MAMA
Drama
DREAM HIGH

Day off Before Debut

218 6 0
By hudapati

Jinwoo P.O.V.

Less than a month I will debut and I've finished recording my vocals, now I'm just waiting for the MV making process. Now I'm enjoying my day off, they gave me three days to rest, because they are also preparing the set for the MV recording later.

Today I plan to visit Miyeon, I've got permission to go to Miyeon's house. Now I'm getting ready to go, I've made a promise that this afternoon I'll be there, even though it's still early I intend to 

buy gifts for Miyeon's family.

When I came out of the dorm, I was startled by a voice calling out to me. "Jinwoo ah". When I turned around, I saw that the one calling me was Taeyeon noona.

Noona anyong. How are you?

"Anyong jinwoo ah I'm fine, where are you going so early?"

I want to buy a gift for Miyeon noona's family, this afternoon I intend to visit there.

"You want to buy a gift for Miyeon?"

Yes noona, you know that Miyeon and her family have helped me a lot.

"Yeah you're right jinwoo, do you want to go now, how about I accompany you?"

Doesn't it bother you noona, aren't you busy?

"No jinwoo ah, we've finished our long promotions, so our schedule is loose now."

If it's not a hassle then fine noona, but didn't you bring a hat and mask?.

"Oh yes you are right jinwoo, wait here a moment I will get my equipment."

After waiting for Taeyeon noona, we immediately went to the shopping center in the gangnam 

area, because Taeyeon noona the goods here are quite good.

"Jinwoo ah what kind of gift do you want to give?"

I don't know noona either, but for Miyeon she likes music, for Mr & Ms Cho I don't know.

"How about you buy a miyeon music box? And for mom and dad you can buy them clothes or perfume."

That's a good idea noona, well let's find a music box first.

"Okay let's go jinwoo huh."

After we walked around this shopping center, we finally found a shop that sells music boxes.

"How about this one, jinwoo, I think it suits Miyeon very well?"

Waaahhh.......This is really beautiful noona, let's just take this one.

"Isn't my choice good jinwoo huh"

Yes...... Yes...... noona your choice is right.

After we bought a music box for Miyeon, I took Taeyeon noona to eat. "Noona did you have breakfast earlier, how about we go eat first?"

"Okay, Jinwoo, I haven't had breakfast yet"

So where are we going noona?

"Shall we have some ramen, I've been craving ramen lately"

Ok noona, so we go to the Japanese restaurant on the third floor.

When we headed to the food stall I saw there was a beautiful necklace. "Noona you go there first I want to go to the toilet for a moment". Get on jinwoo but not for long. said taeyeon noona.

After I left Taeyeon noona I went to see the necklace, I saw a necklace that caught my attention. 

"Excuse me, may I see this necklace?" Please look at the necklace, isn't this necklace very beautiful, this necklace is suitable for a quiet and elegant woman. said the salesman. "Yeah, you're right, I'll take this necklace."

I bought this necklace as a gift to taeyeon noona, because she accompanied me and took care of me when I was a trainee at SM.

After finishing I went straight to Taeyeon noona's place. I looked around I finally found him.

Sorry it's been a while.

"It's okay jinwoo ah, I also ordered for us, but I don't know if you like it or not later, sorry jinwoo 

if later it doesn't suit your taste."

It's okay noona I'm not picky about food.

*Our food finally arrived, after finishing eating me and noona talked for a while*

"How is your trainee life now jinwoo ahh?"

Now it's going well noona, I'm also used to this kind of life.

"Is there any news that you will debut jinwoo ah, I know you are very talented"

I who heard this was a bit surprised, but I immediately regained my composure. "I also don't know noona, maybe they think I'm not ready noona"

After we finished we finally continued to look for gifts for Miyeon's father and mother. For 

Miyeon's father I bought clothes and for Miyeon's mother I bought perfume.

Noona, thank you for accompanying me shopping for gifts.

"You're welcome jinwoo ah, I'm also happy to accompany you while traveling, you know it's very rare for me to go out like this"

Yes, noona, I will take you home.

After we went home and arrived at noona's dorm, I gave her the gift I bought earlier.

Noona I have a present for you.

"A gift?. What gift jinwoo ah, I was quite happy with accompanying you earlier jinwoo ah"

It's okay noona, this is my thanks for accompanying me. I said while giving the gift. Please open noona.

"Waaahhhhhhh..........It's so beautiful jinwoo ah, when did you buy this, I don't remember you buying this earlier?"

Do you remember when I said I wanted to go to the toilet, I actually bought this earlier.

"Thank you jinwoo ah, no wonder you took so long. I will definitely wear this."

Alright noona then I'll go first, see you.

"bye jinwoo, convey my greetings to miyeon"

After that I went to Miyeon's house.

Taeyeon P.O.V.

I didn't expect that jinwoo would give me a present, is this a sign....Taeyeon realized she just met you and she said it was just a thank you......But I can hope it's not.

After I entered the dorm, I was greeted by Yoona and Tiffany. "I am home"

Where are you from eonni, just got home at noon, you know we are worried. " said Yoona

I'm done walking yoona, sorry I forgot the time.

eonni you've been out for a walk, alone eonni?. "said tiffani

No, I'm just accompanying someone, Tiffany, yes, she asked me for help earlier.

With whom eonni, do we know him?. " asked tiffani

You don't know her tiffani but yoona knows who she is.

Ohhhh.......Is that jinwoo eonni? "Yoona said"

Yes, yes.

Jinwoo? Who is he? "ask tiffany"

After tiffani found out who Jinwoo was they kept teasing me until I was embarrassed, they also found out that Jinwoo gave me a gift, this would be a mess, for sure if the other members came home I would be teased by them.

Jinwoo P.O.V.

After I arrived at Miyeon's house, I was greeted by Miyeon's family.

Anyong mr&ms Cho, how are you guys.

*we are good jinwoo*

Miyeon who saw me immediately threw herself into my arms. "Miyeon ah how are you?"

"I'm fine oppa, I really miss you"

Me too Miyeon ah.

*Miyeon let Jinwoo in first* Miyeon's mother said

Miyoen ah let's go in first, didn't oppa say that today oppa will accompany you.

After we entered Miyeon let go of her hug, We sat in the family room while talking about my life in SM.

*So how is your life there Jinwoo?*

I'm fine Mr. cho, I'm used to it there.

"Oppa, what are you carrying?" Miyeon said while pointing at the gift I brought.

Oh yes. This is a present for you. This is for you miyoen ah.

"Waahhh.... This oppa is so pretty. Thank you oppa"

*This is a good perfume jinwoo, thank you*. *Yeah right jinwoo this shirt is also very soft, you shouldn't have to waste your money jinwoo*

It's okay Mr cho, this is my thanks to you guys. And I'm also here to tell you something.

"What is it oppa?" *yes jinwoo what's wrong?* they said a bit worried

It's not bad news don't worry, it's actually good news. "they're finally relieved"So I'll be debuting soon.

Those who heard it were so happy, because soon Jinwoo would debut.

After talking about the good news, it was Jinwoo's turn to be surprised to hear the news from Miyeon.

"Oppa I also have surprising news for you" Miyeon said with a smile

What is Miyeon?

"Do you know oppa after you became a trainee and wanted to become an idol, I thought about this too, what if I became an idol and after thinking for a long time and discussing it with appa and omma, I finally decided to audition, and as a result I was accepted"

I who heard this was very surprised. " Is that true"

"Yes oppa, I passed the YG audition, at first I tried at SM but failed"

I who heard this finally gave advice to Miyeon how tough trainee life was so she had to be able to endure it. but he said he was determined and he really believed in himself, so I can only support him.

Miyeon ah remember oppa's words if there is a problem contact oppa understand, don't keep everything alone because it's not good.

After a long time at Miyeon's house I finally decided to go home.

Remember miyeon ah, take care of yourself and call oppa if anything happens.

"Yes oppa I will definitely take care of myself, and for sure I will soon catch up with you oppa debut"

Yes miyeon ah I will support you, then oppa go home first.

"Yes oppa be careful on the road".

To Be Continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.9K 68
Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her parents.But the things gone wrong when...
32.2K 1.5K 34
Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life forever. Faced with a life changing deci...
21.1K 975 27
I write the story for fun 😁 😁...
34.5K 579 22
Ρ‚Π½Ι› Ρ‚ΞΉΡ‚β„“Ι› ƨαʏƨ ΞΉΡ‚ Ξ±β„“β„“. ɛиʝσʏ!