Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
41. Appa and Tiny Bean.
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

42. Shadow of the Darkness

1.7K 96 23
By twinklytinygirl

Jin and Eunjae was back in pack boundaries again. Kim couple was sleeping in their couple bedroom together after a week.

Still sleeping Eunjae was also slept in his parents' room yesterday night because the baby was missing his appa Joon so much.

The time is 6 in the morning. Namjoon didn't mean to wake up this early but the sleeping little frame on his chest has hugged his face blocking his oxygen supply. Yes, sleeping three years old has hugged his appa's face as he is hugging his stuffed toy in his sleep.

Namjoon was awake gently removing two chubby little hands from his face. Alpha has kissed his son's hair slowly setting him on the bed.
Then he again wonders why he is barely hanging on the edge of the bed.

Both Jin and Eunjae have snuggle closer to him pushing him to the edge of the bed.
Life as a husband and a father isn't easy but it's worth giving up on anything.
Namjoon has set Eunjae closer to Jin by walking around the bed to sleep next to his mate.

Alpha has missed his mate a lot. Since Eunjae was also slept with them, last night they didn't have any alone time.

Alpha has hugged his sleeping mate pulling him to his side.
Jin has slowly turned to Namjoon's side covering Eunjae properly.

Since their son is still sleeping two parents have to whisper to each other.

Did you sleep well, honey?
Namjoon asked in his morning husky voice giving chills to Jin.

Yes, love.
I missed your scent, Jin said snuggling more to alpha's side.

So..... you sure you only missed my scent ?.

Namjoon asked smirking at Jin with a cheesy tone earning a punch on his arm.

Seriously Joonie I missed you so much.

I missed you too baby.

Namjoon has kissed his mate's soft hair pick him in his hands to carry him out to the room beside their bedroom.
Jin knew what is coming as he could read his alpha's smirking face.

Both parents have close the door half away because then they could hear if their pup cry or calling for them.

Jin is now 3 months and the baby bump is barely noticeable.
Alpha's eyes have stuck in his beautiful mate's figure watching him head to toe.

What are you looking at? Don't say I am pretty and stuff I already know it. Say something new.
Omega has laid on his sides watching his alpha who slowly approaching him.

So mister Kim let me tell you then you are ethereal, your curves setting my heart on fire. Care to help me ?.

Let me think about that, omega starts to testing his alpha's patience pretending he is very busy at thinking.

Namjoon has attacked those pouty full lips at the most unexpected time caught his omega off guard. His hands start to rub his mate's butt cheeks earning moans in between the kiss.

Alpha pulled out letting his mate catch the breath nuzzling his head in the crook of his neck. Baby I need you, can I?
Please ........

Smiling omega who was also missed to have sweet time like this with his mate has pecked the alpha's lips nodding his head express that he wants it too.

" Joonie please be gentle ".

Alpha has kissed his mate's forehead telling "as always baby".

* * * * *
Kim couple has enjoyed their sweet time together in peace because their pup is a deep sleeper following his appa.
After cuddling and sharing another few kisses, they cleaned up their mess putting clothes back.

Alpha has rubbed his mate's stomach gently as omega look at his mate with affectionate eyes.

So Joonie you are leaving in ten days ?.

Don't worry baby, I'll be back soon.

Promise to be careful Joonie.

I will love, don't worry.

Cutting their sweet talk they heard their little one calling Jin from the next room.
Both of them walk back into the bedroom to check on their pup.

Good morning bunny bear.
Jin has kissed his baby's soft cheek picking him into his lap.

Gumooniee mommy.

Sweetheart, it's papa don't call me mommy love.
This is like the nth time Jin has to tell this to Eunjae. Baby calling him papa when he is alone with him. But when Joon is with them it automatically turned into mama.

Namjoon has pick Eunjae from Jin smiling at the half sleepy toddler.

Here is my big boy.

Good morning angel.
Appa Joon has tickled the baby earning cute little giggles from the toddler.

Gumooniee appa, the little one replied to his father hugging his neck and resting his head on his shoulder.

Sweetheart, do you want to go to see Hobi uncle's little baby brother?

Namjoon has asked from his alpha pup rubbing his back gently.
Little one loves his Hoseok uncle's newborn son so much. Immediately very curious pair of sparkling eyes peeked into Namjoon's face as he trying to confirm what he just hears.

Yeshhh Jaejae wove baby.
Both parents have smile lovingly at their pup's cuteness.

Hoseok and his mate have invite Kim couple, Min couple, and Taehyung to their home tonight for a little get-together.
Because they couldn't have some decent friend-to-friend time in a while.

@Min residence.

Jimin who wearing Yoongi's T-shirt looks like a fluffy teddy bear in double-sized clothes. Younger was waddling through the hallway collecting dirty clothes to do the laundry.
Jimin becoming a not-so-morning-hours lover these days. Younger hates morning hours because it's hard to manage his nauseating feelings especially after he woke up.

After taking a bath older male took his steps to the downstairs.
Yoongi has hugged Jimin from behind kissing his nape who was on his way to the laundry room.
What are you doing doll?

Younger has immediately pushed the alpha away from him saying, "hyung go away, don't come near stay away"

Yoongi halt on the spot looking dumbfoundedly. Baby, what's wrong? He has again tried to come near to his mate but it only causes him more surprise.

Younger has pushed him aside running through the hallway only to be on the bathroom floor.
Jimin didn't understand why it is happening but he couldn't stand older's body wash smell which happens to be something lavender.

Very worried alpha had tagged along with his mate without knowing what is going on.
He had crouch down to rub his younger mate's back but annoyed Jimin has slightly pushed him away making the older one upset more and more.

Younger slowly stood up to wash his mouth. Then he got to see very worried Yoongi looking at him from afar outside of the bathroom.

Jimin felt he did wrong but he couldn't help with that nasty smell even though he use to love it before.

Hyung I am so sorry I didn't mean to be rude but these days my body is acting really weird, I can't stand your body wash smell. Sorry for the previous act but please don't come closer I hate that bad smell.

After he got the point Yoongi has smile wide at his omega who is still scrunching his nose. Being careful enough not to come closer older has mouthed a quick apology.

Oh, I am sorry love I didn't knew it.

He has to take a bath for the second time of the day. Alpha laugh at thinking about what happened to his life.

At least four times a day Jimin complains he hates that he hates this. But all complaints were too hilarious and older found the way Jimin doing it is adorable.

And another thing is Yoongi got to see the way younger enjoying weird food combinations happily like he is eating those things in his whole life. But the hardest part is cared to share mochi has offer those foods fondly to him making his life two times hard.
In the morning he has ate a whole freaking bowl of conflex and blueberry Jam with Jimin who claims that is the best breakfast in the whole world.
Alpha has eaten without complaining because he didn't want to let his mate down, he has ate it forgetting about the unpleasant taste watching the way his mate enjoying this weird taste combination happily.

Jumping into Yoongi's arms and not leaving for hours only to babble about things not connected to one another is another growing habit of the younger. But whenever younger questioned him back related to things he was talking about, Yoongi should be answered to those otherwise his Jiminie starts to pout for hours.

Jimin was having a really hard time with cooking but there are lots of dishes he wanted to eat without cooking.

His long-awaited Kimchi fried rice is happening just now in the kitchen.

Yoongi has taken things into his hands. After wearing, an apron older has picked Jimin up and set him on the countertop letting him watch the process.
The omega who is covered in his clothes makes alpha's heart fluttered every time he saw him.

Older is a great chef of course Min Yoongi can cook very well.
Younger was watching his alpha by enjoying some tangerines while sitting on the countertop. From time to time he makes sure to stuff some in alpha's mouth too.

Hyung?

Yes love

I missed seeing you like this.

Yoongi has stop what he was doing to look at the cute figure watching him from the countertop.

I miss you more baby, saying that alpha has placed a peck on youngers' puffed cheeks stuffed from the tangerines quickly as he taking a pot from the rack behind him.

Hyung?

Yes petal

I love you

Yoongi was smiling so hard at these sudden words.

I love you more than you could ever think I can love you.

Jimin has pulled his alpha's clothes like saying him to come near.

Yoongi has quickly stood in front of his mate who was lost in his eyes.
Jimin has hugged his alpha caught the older one off guard.

Yoongi quickly dried his hands from the apron corner to return the hug to the younger who tangling his legs around his waist locking him in a cute prison.

Hyung you know what is my biggest dream come to reality?

Yoongi has to think few seconds before he answers.

Our little bean?

Younger has shaken his head saying it's not.

Then what is it, angel?

It's THIS you hyung.

Alpha has chuckle while pinching his omega's chubby cheeks gently. What did you mean by that baby ?.

The days we use to be strangers in the same house I begged all deities praying to give me this yoongi, nights I cried alone when you say this is a part of our act after every affection action I wish for this yoongi, the days I was afraid to look into your eyes but dying inside to snuggle to you I wish for this yoongi, hyung I am the luckiest to have you in my life.
Because of you, every day I am falling over the same person again and again.

I love this Yoongi, I love this version of you, you make me feel I am the most precious person in the whole world. You treat me like a prince.
Thank you for be mine and only mine.

I love you Min Yoongi.

Yoongi was hung open his mouth at this sudden confession younger doing in front of him. Yoongi didn't know until Jimin's thumbs wipe his eye corners that he has been crying.

Oh god, Jiminie you made me cry.
Younger has hugged his alpha letting his mate rest his head on his chest like he always does.

You don't know how much I am thankful to Jiminie you are the best thing ever happen to my life. Sweet reason for my everyday happiness. You make me feel what is the real meaning of love.

I love you too Min Jimin. You are owning my everything.

Jimin was suffering for weeks when things went not the way they used to be. Omega who stressed himself without knowing what is happening in his life has been wishing for moments like this.
That's the reason for this sudden emotional outbreak.

Older has arranged the lunch and watch the way his pregnant omega enjoys the dishes deliciously. Jimin was such a mood throughout the lunch. His adorable gestures led alpha to forget eating because the older male was too busy at capturing mind snaps of his bubbly omega.

@ North pack boundaries

A very young omega has been dragged through the hallway. Crying helpless figure knew what is gonna happen once she reach there.
Her beggings never end but the guards pretend deaf and blind while carrying out their duties.

Omegas in the North pack, called this place back hole because no one has returned once they were dragged into this specific chamber. Married or unmarried, mated or unmated, those cruel alphas didn't care about anything.

Literally, inside the North pack, vicious rulers treat the omegas as their legacies which they could use any way to pleasure themselves.

North pack head alpha is true blood one, but his true blood side only came out when he hovering over begging and desperate body acting like a beast killing the person underneath him fulfilling his pleasuring desires.

The worst part that happens inside the chamber called black hole is, omegas have to face three to five alphas at once who toying with their bodies. Alpha's pleasure ends always mean to be omega lives dead end

Head alpha "Kagaz's" erring colleagues "Ragon" and "Velrian" follow him like foxes who followed lions to eat the leftovers.

Every time Kaga feels enough from a body he uses, heartless alpha lets Ragon and Velrian also quench their sinful desires from the same body.

Today is the same. Despite the fact the omega they drag today is in her heat guards push the poor mated girl inside the dark chamber.
Her mate is also tied and lashed till the death, the misdoing they made was not paying the grain tax for a month.

The North pack is the largest and the oldest territory once famed as the land of the leaders.
The glory and the plenitude once aborigines hold in the North is outspread all over the kingdom. Heads of the land used to be the definition for the true blood rulers. They treat everyone equally, they made their land prosperous and wealthy giving a luxurious life to their members.

When the land of myth was blessed by the moon goddess there weren't things called packs in history, as the ancient logs. All alphas and omegas have lived in the same kingdom in the north enjoying their lives to the fullest.

But then things tend to change once the two of the seven founders start to depend on the power of the dark. They gain power in few days but they didn't know they were compensating the purity of the land to the demons.

Since they couldn't stand the extortionate rulers any more rest of the five founders have left the land they belong to, with an aching heart following some of the members who agree to leave together.

That's how Min pack and Park pack in the East, Han pack and Jung pack in the South, Lee pack in the East were formed building their own territories.

Darkness has spread all over the North for years. Since any pack wasn't strong enough 30 years ago to go against the first landers, cruelty has rule the North make suffering their own subjects who didn't escape in the first place.

After ages when packs gain enough power and the people, Min pack in the West take the lead to go against North to save their own people.
Other packs which agree to help Min pack have also taken part in the missions patronizing with their full capacity.

Kagaz which happens to be the current leader in the North acts wilder this afternoon than he used to be.
His spies had informed him that packs in the west exercising their skills together for a mission. But they couldn't give a descriptive report as they didn't know the exact thing going on there.

Kagaz has beheaded the person who brings the information to him yelling at the officers to find more.
That's when the poor omega female has dragged to the dark chamber.

Helpless girl at least couldn't cry anymore. She has been thrown against the cold floor like a sack of rice by the guards.

Alpha who lost his sane by the earlier news has furiously ripped the poor woman's close like a beast readying to enjoy its prey.
Even not letting her breathe properly Kagaz has held her neck marking her skin until she bleeds. He has roughly ram inside her blocking her mouth from his two hands. Her breast, thighs, private areas were either bleeding furiously or turning to blue as a result of all the harassment.
Heartless alpha has thrust again and again until his anger went down not caring all the screams and whippers.

Omegas have passed away before minutes as she couldn't bear the pain anymore but alpha who was far from his right mind still used her dead body to pleasure himself.
Today there isn't anything left for valrian and Ragon because prey for the night has already dead.
Ordering guards to take the naked body from the chamber alpha has screamed in his alpha voice.
Fucking Min clan I swear I am going to annihilate if you ever dare to step on my land.

Update 04/10/2021
Enjoy
Vote and comment
🌻😚🌟💜️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 879 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
21.7K 1K 20
husband without love?? what taehyung will do with his husband, whome he buy from his husband 's uncle?? just benifit of his business??? 🔝Tae ⬇️jin
796K 35.9K 35
Seokjin came home from a hectic day just to realized that his parents were marrying him off without any conditions to an heir of a company, kim Namjo...
405K 16.3K 46
Kailin is 17 year old lesbian who don't sticks her self to a label, but this girl is full and sure of herself. She wants to finish highchool with a...