The Lying Game

By therealshedy

Vonessa Hayes. The daughter of a Kingpin gets pregnant in a very unexpected way by her brother's best friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 22

367 12 0
By therealshedy

(Next day)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

Christiano and I argue this morning. His phone that was continually going off yesterday, it's the bitch Sasha that keep calling. Now I didn't have these problems before, so why now?

Flashback
----------------
“You got her calling your phone thinking it's okay!” I yell at him as I hold his phone in my hand and point my finger in his face.

“Yo I told you she's my friend,” He said.

“Friend?” I ask as I throw his phone on the floor.
“I'm not doing this with you, you think it's okay to go out and do you, why you friends with her? huh? why she keep calling your phone knowing you are with me!”

“Chill Vonessa,” Was all he said as he hiss his teeth and take up his phone.

“And you on the bitch side,” I said.
“I'm done with your ass.”

“Over this shit!” He replied.

“Exactly! cause you acting like you screwing her too,” I said.

“What if I am?” He ask as he chuckled.

“What!” I said as I freeze and stare at him.

It's now nine o'clock p.m. Sia and I were getting dress in the room, CJ is with my mom. I told her to call me when he wake up, I pump my milk in the bottle and leave it incase. Von is waiting on us outside, Sia and I. We are going to the club.

Christiano walk out while we're arguing. I didn't pay it any mind until Sia fill me in on all the details that I miss out on.

“Woooo sis you look amazing,” Sia said as she stare at me. My hair is straighten and flow down my back and my nails is done and my make-up. I'm wearing a two piece suit, with my red bottoms heels. I'm looking good too.
“All that ass.”

“Woooo thank you sissy,” I replied.
“You look fabulous also, Von is going to be on your ass.”

“Girl bye!” She said.
“You ready?”

I put my earrings in and then nod. We take up our purse and put our phone inside of it then leave, I haven't seen Christiano but CJ does because he send Sia to get him this morning.

We walk downstairs seeing nobody sitting in the living room. Thank God. I hurriedly walk towards the door and open it with Sia behind me.

“He's not here,” She told me.

“I didn't know,” I replied.
“Where did he go?”

“I can't say,” She replied.

“Sia don't do me this,” I told her.
“Where did he go?”

“He went to uhhmmm,” She replied as we both stop walking and stare at each other.
“He went to stay with the bitch, I overheard Von on the phone with him.”

“So Von know?” I ask as I begin to get upset.

“Vonessa don't say anything please,” She replied. I nod my head and then continue to walk, I hear her heels behind me as she walk.

I enter Von's car and he turn to look at me. Sia enter the car and then he drive off.

“Sis you good?” Von ask.

“Yeah I'm fine,” I replied as I force a smile on my face. I know he's his best friend but I'm his sister, he knows about her.

Then again I'm going to stop be mad and do me.

“Hey babe,” Von said to Sia. He quickly turn and peck her lips as she smile at him.

“Hi babe,” She said.

The whole ride to the club they talk while I sit quietly. Christiano is doing too much so I'm bout to do me same way like he's doing, what do he wants to do? embarrassed me?

Fifteen minutes later we arrive at the club. Von park and I quickly exit the car, I stand outside and wait for Sia. She exit the car then Von drive off.

“Where's our guards?” I ask as I look around.

“They're watching from a far,” She replied.
“Come on.”

I nod and we walk towards the club. The guard at the door let us in and we enter then walk to our section.

“This is lit,” I said as I look around.

“Yeah,” She replied.
“I'm ready to turn up.”

“Me too,” I told her.

We enter our section and sit on our seats. A bottle girl come over with our liquor in her hand.

“Wwoooooo,” I said as she place the liquor on the table in front of us.

“On the house,” She told us and then walk off.

Sia pull the liqour and pour it in our glass, we cheers and then begin to sip our liquor.

“This is nice,” I said. I let my dad and mom know where I'll be at. So I'm good.

“Real nice,” She replied. Cardi B- Be careful of me started playing. I wave over the girl to order more liquor even though it's Sia and I. The girl arrive and I order, then she walk off.

Gave you TLC
You on some creeping shit
Pour out my whole heart to a piece of shit

I stand up and rap to her song. Sia record me as I rotate my hips and begin to say the next part of the song as it plays.

Liking pictures not returning texts
Yeah it's fine I got the messages
You keeping contact with certain ex's

She cheer me on as I yell out the song feeling it. As the song reach my favorite part I point my finger while yelling in the camera as Sia chuckled.

Be careful of me
Do you know what you doing
Who's feeling that you hurting and bruising
You can get the whole world
But is it
Worth the girl that you losing

I show my tongue as Sia chuckled even more. The bottle girl return with our liquors and I swipe my card, even though this is my baby daddy very own club. Sia think she slick, I knows.

I sit beside Sia as I finish off my liquor and pour more in my glass.

“Slow down,” She said.

“I'm getting lit,” I told her.
“Shittt here I am drinking and I'm breastfeeding.”

“You needed it,” She said.

“True,” I replied.

“It said on my phone here that you got to wait twenty four hour before you try to feed CJ,” She told me as she read on her phone.
“Hopefully he take the bottle else you'll be busted.”

“Oh shit!” I said as I groan. Christiano will definitely be on my case. Cause this is irresponsible.
“This is irresponsible.”

“I'll say mix,” She told me as she laugh.
“I wasn't even thinking to not let you drink.”

“I know,” I said as I groan.

I continue to sip my liquor as another song comes on.

“Wooooo this is my shit,” I said as Destiny child - Emotions started playing.

“This is for the heartbroken ladies,” The DJ said as most of the girls cheered and start to sing along. As I stand up, I notice Christiano entering the club with Von beside him. I guess he feels my eyes on him cause he look straight at me, then he quickly look away and walk to the other section. But where he head to we can definitely see each other clearly, he sit on the seat with Von beside him. The bottle girl bring them their liquors.

“Hold on ladies Boss man is in the club,” The DJ announceme. Christiano hold up his hand as everybody cheer making him chuckled.
“And the other Boss.”

They cheer and then the DJ play back the song from the start.

“All my heartbroken ladies please sing out let me hear y'all,” He yell in the mic.

Who's the one you clinging too
Instead of me
Tonight
Now where are you now
Now when I need you
Tears on my pillow

I sing as I record myself on my phone. Sia snap the both of us as I stand there singing, I turn towards Sia as she now start to record me.

That lead to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart

I can feel his eyes on me but I ignored it. I sing till the song is finish then I sit back down with Sia. I glance at Christiano, he's wearing his black and white pull over sweater with his white jeans and his sneaker to match. He looks good, I'll give him that.

As I hear R-kelly- when a woman fed up. I sigh as I check the time on my phone, this is not my time. These are memories and I haven't been here too long.

Standing here looking in the mirror
Saying damn to myself
Should've known the day go come
When she gonna find somebody else
For all the things I took her through

A bottle girl come into our section. She stop in front of me and whisper in my ear.

“A note and a liquor from over there,” She said. I look where she's pointing and it's from a man that's in the section beside mine. I nod my head at her and then she walk off.

“What the note say?” Sia ask.

I look at the liquor he send to my section. He got good taste cause this is my favorite. I open the note and blush as I read it, I look up at the guy and he's staring at me as he talk with his friends. He's cute.

Lovely senorita
Would love to meet you
You look amazing tonight, extra stunning in that dress. Your so beautiful.
What man can break your heart?
I wouldn't dare
Such a treasure like you

Xoxo Chris

Chris? why he got to have that name though.

“Which one?” Sia ask after we finish reading the note.

“The one with the beard,” I replied.

“Wooo he's cute,” She said.
“Your going to say hi?”

“Most definitely,” I replied.
“I might get layed.”

We both chuckled as I stand up. I walk towards his section. His friends leave to give us privacy, they wave at me and I nod.

“Glad you make it over here,” He said as I enter his section and then sit beside him.

“I know you lowkey excited,” I said. He chuckled as he stare at me.
“I'm Vonessa.”

“Lovely name for a pretty face,” He told me.
“Nice to meet you.”

“Same here,” I replied.

We sit there talking to each other getting to know one another.  He's funny, he makes me laugh. I look up to see Sia sitting with Von and her brother, I shrug my shoulder cause I'm here talking. At least she got company, I pour more liquor from the bottle he's drinking out of and started drinking and before I know it. I'm faded, I feel tipsy. I feel drunk. What happen.

Cardi B- WAP started playing. I stand up and start to rap to the song. Chris cheer me on as he record me, I wink at him as I arch my back and twerk. He pull down my dress, oh he's a man man. Any other nigga would've love to see this.

“That's enough,” He said.
“You tipsy.”

“Hmmm I'm lightweight I think,” I replied. He chuckled as I sit back beside him. I stare at him at he stare at me, you know what I'm ready to leave before something get started. He bite his lip as he stare at me, I forgot all about Christiano as we lean closer to each other. Maybe cause I want to hurt him, let him feel the pain I feel.

Chris and I start to kiss. We move our lips in sync, he moan as he grip my waist. Suddenly I hear shots, I scream out as the gunshot sound so near. I pull away from Chris as I look to see Christiano walking towards us.

“Shittt,” I said as I stand up almost tripping over my own feet. I look at Chris, he doesn't look scared.

I hurriedly walk out his section. I notice Christiano running towards me, I turn off and walk to the bathroom. I carefully run as I glance behind me. Shit where is Von when I needed him?

I run into the bathroom and close the door. I'm panicking because of how angry he look. I started looking around the bathroom but scream as the door has been kick down.

“Shut up!” He yell at me. I scream out as he walk towards me, he push me against the wall.
“So you wanna be a hoe?”

I cry cause I don't know what he'll do. Tears fill my eyes as I stare at him.

“Why would you kiss him?” He ask.
“Why?”

I started chuckling as I notice his eyes is full of tears. That's what I want to see.

“You feel that?” I ask.

“Feel what?” He ask.

“The pain, the hurt and the betrayal,” I replied. I chuckled as tears fall from my eyes. He stare at me as he started to cry too.
“That's exactly how I feel.”

He turn his back towards me as I notice his shoulder moving. He's full blown crying.

“I hope you say goodbye to him,” He said. He exit the bathroom and I scream out at him. Sia enter the bathroom.

“Let's go,” She said. She walk towards me and hug me.
“Calm down.”

She wipe my face and then we exit the bathroom. We exit the club from the back, as we exit the car is park waiting for us. We enter the car and I started crying.

“He just won't let me be,” I told her as I lay my head on her shoulder. She wrap her arms around me and comfort me.
“I hate him.”

“Don't say that your just angry,” She said. I didn't say anything else, I just cry as I think about what happen. I'm drain.

I was being shaken. I slowly open my eyes to see Sia shaking me.

“Wake up we arrive,” She said. I nod and then stretch. After that we exit the car and walk towards the house.
“You okay?”

“I'll be fine,” I replied.

She nod. We enter the house and I walk towards the room, I'm sleepy.

As I enter my room, I rush towards the bathroom to throw up.

“Hey,” Sia said as she hold my hair from my face.
“Calm down.”

I continue to vomit three more times and then stop. I get up and flush the toilet then brush my teeth.

“I'm tired,” I said. I started to feel pain in my stomach, I hold my stomach as I groan.
“Awwwwwwwhhhhh.”

“What's wrong?” She ask.

“I don't know,” I replied.
“My stomach hurts.”

“Let's go,” She said.
“I'll take you to the hospital.”

She hold my hand as we exit the room. As we walk downstairs I groan and hold my stomach, I sigh in frustration.

As we enter the living room Von and Christiano enter.

“Sis what's wrong?” Von ask.

“Her stomach,” Sia replied. Von nod and then look at Christiano.

“I'll take you,” Von told me. Sia nod and he hold my hand, he kiss my forehead as we walk towards the door.

“I'm in pain,” I told Von as I cry. We exit the house and walk towards his car, we enter his car and he sit with me in the back. His guards enter and drive off.

“Hmmmm,” I said as I hold my stomach.

“Hospital,” He told the guard that's driving. I lay my head on his chest as I groan.

Minutes later we arrive cause of how fast the guard drive. I'm being carry inside in a wheelchair. The doctor hurry with me to the room, Von must've called him. I get dress in the hospital dress, I started bleeding when I arrive. Now here I am.

The doctor get in between my legs. Von stand beside me, he couldn't see anything.

“Oh my!” The doctor said. He put me on the drip quickly, and then he give me a injection. I winch as my stomach is now cramping.

I feel the doctor insert something inside of me. I scream out at the pain, it hurts a lot. Then the doctor press down on my stomach hard, I feel something between my legs.

“Doc,” I groan as he put pressure on my stomach.
“Aaawwwwwhhhh.”

I winch. I grip Von's hand tightly.

“Hey hey I'm here,” He said as he rub my shoulder. He kiss my forehead as I groan.

The doctor started to wipe in between my legs. I try to look but couldn't, after he finish.

“I'm cleaning you up now,” The doctor told me. I nod my head as he started to clean up between my legs.
“Okay just relax.”

I nod my head. He remove the thing from inside of me, I groan as he do.

“All done now,” He said.
“I'm keeping you here overnight to keep a close eye on you.”

I furrow my eyebrows as he insert something into the drip. A nurse enter the room, she attend to me as the doctor talk to Von. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

“I'm nurse Vanse,” The nurse told me.

“Vonessa,” I replied. She nod her head and then start to finish cleaning me up, she pull the curtain so I can get change without anyone seeing. She help me change out of the hospital dress and into another one.
“I'm going to need a underwear, I feel naked like this.”

“I bet you do,” She said as she chuckled.
“Let me change the sheet.”

I nod and she quickly change the sheet. She put on different ones, she help me lay on the bed.

“Thank you,” I told her.

“You welcome,” She said.
“Get plenty rest.”

“Alright,” I replied.

I'm still on the drip. I sigh as I think about what happens. I'm confuse.

“Doc I have to get home to my son,” I told him as I pull the curtains. The nurse exit the room with the stuffs.

“That's what I'm telling Von,” The doctor replied.
“I'll be there to assist you tonight.”

“Okay,” I said.

“I forgot all about the lil baby,” The doctor told me.
“He got to get his milk, but you've got to wait until the liquor finish flushing out of your system.”

“Flush out of my system?” I ask.

“Yeah, you drink a liquor that was being spiked with a bit of drug,” The doctor replied.
“Any ideas?”

I shake my head as I think back to how I become tipsy that quick, faded. It's the Chris guy. I drink some of his liquor and then we kiss. Oh shit.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Well you've had a miscarriage,” The doctor told me.

“What?” I ask as I try to sit up but stop.
“That's not true, I wasn't pregnant. I just had my son, I can't be pregnant.”

“Was,” The doctor told me.

“That ain't true,” I said as tears fill my eyes.

“You was,” The doctor told me. I glance at Von to see him looking at me with a sad look on his face.
“The drink you take, that's the cause because of the drug that's in it.”

So Chris is a addicted? Or was it plan to act like he's drinking so he can get me.

“Your fine now, everything is okay. It's being flush out of you,” The doctor said.
“Now I'm going to let the other doctors put you in the car so we can go to the mansion, I'm sorry for what happens Vonessa.”

I scream out as Von walk towards me and hug me.

“You get pregnant again too soon,” The doctor told me.
“Let's get you home.”

I cry as Von rub my back. How did this happen, why did this happen to me.

Minutes later I finish crying. The doctor and Von help put me in the wheelchair, I'm still on the drip as they wheel me out of the hospital. The doctor write in his notebook as he walk beside me.

The car pull up right at the hospital entrance. Von wheel me in and place me on the seat.

“Thank you,” I told him as I sniff and rub my eyes.

“I got you sis,” He said. He give the wheelchair to the security at the hospital entrance and then enter the car with the doctor. Von sit beside me and wrap his arms around me, I lay my head on his chest.

I sigh as I bite my lip to stop the tears from falling.

“It's gonna be alright sis,” Von told me as he kiss my forehead. I nod as more tears fall down my cheek.
“Take it easy.”

“But I-----I,” I started to say but he cut me off.

“Ssshhhh calm down,” He told me.

I nod my head and cry on the journey home. I'm still in denial cause how do I get pregnant again so quickly and I have a newborn.

Minutes later we arrive at the mansion. Von hold me in his arms like a groom holding a bride, he carry me towards the mansion with the doctor behind us.

Now I have to deal with my mom and Mrs.Carter. sigh.
I'm not ready to face them but I have to.

I just can't believe I was pregnant.

Lord have mercy on me.
I wonder how Christiano will react.
Then again we're not talking right now.
I don't know what this is, this is something else. Definitely something else.
____________________________________
Y'all take your time now.
Don't be arguing about the characters 😫
Vote and Comment please
What y'all doing while reading this book?
Xoxo Shedy💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 24.1K 123
THIS IS A TRILOGY TO CRAZY STORY , AND GRANDSON Reader discretion is advised Kennedy and Vons roller coaster continues as he asks her to be his wif...
1.3M 37.8K 32
Anita Lopez is a fresh high school graduate. With a sick mother on a hospital bed, she has to take two jobs to make enough money so she can pay all t...
221K 5.4K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...
23.4K 1.1K 46
โ . . . JUST REMEMBER DADDY LOVES YOU, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” sanai has one rule don't fuck with rappers bu...