My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
14๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
20๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
22๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
36๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
51๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
64๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
New book

๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ

9.1K 396 38
By chandusweety4

                            🌲🎠🌲
      Bahon Mein Uske main khone Laga
        Pyar Humko Bepanah Hone Laga

8 years later...

At award function hall..

A man was sitting while driving the car with a huge grin plastered on his face, holding the award in one hand which he just received for the best business man award which no one has ever got after his father Abhimanyu Khurana.

"I got it dad...I did it!!" He whispered in elation.

He smiled like a kid remembering his father words...

Hiyan! There is no magic for achievement. It's really about hardwork, choices and persistence. Even when you get tiring, exhaustive and absoultely excruciating, remember this, your hardwork will payoff. Keep at it and it will.

"Yes, Dad you are right! You are always right. My hardwork has payed off.."

I mumbled happily while looking at the beautiful award which is in my hand.

At the horse racing...

Wahoo....

Yahan friends lifted yahan while throwing in air whereas he grinned, hearing the roaring of his name in over the crowd..

Yahan!! Yahan!! Yahan!!

He glanced at the award and kissed it with a huge smile.

Dad!! If I didn't listen to your words, then I would have definitely missed this amazing feeling..

Flashback:

Even after that, he didn't listen to his dad and continued his routine. Atleast he didn't do any mistakes but was as usual getting pass marks. Zoya tried to put some sense into him but all he used to do was, butter his mother. Abhi, didn't said a word after that...But one day Sanvi came to their house along with her parents for dinner and Rahul, blasted a bomb on his head by saying....

"Abhi, I am asking Sahil's hand for my daughter Sanvi as your youngest son was not capable of anything. Sahil is better than him in everything. Sorry to say this, but I have decided that, my daughter's future will not be good with your son"

Yahan and Sanvi looked at Rahul in shock and mostly hurt was visible in their eyes. Yahan, didn't like it the way Rahul said those words about him. He was raging in anger and morever he was heartbroken. He looked at sanvi to reject it but all he could see was agreeing to what her father said by being silent. He then glanced at his parents who were also silent yet didn't utter a word.

After few minutes..

"As you wish Monkey, after all she is your daughter. Do, what you feel is right with her" His mom said making his heart sink in pain but zoya is right she doesn't have a say in it because every parent wants the best for their kids.

He left the dinner in the middle. After the guests left, Abhi walked to his son's room knowing very well, what he would be doing right now.

As soon as Abhi saw his muffin crying his heart out, his felt pain but he knows what to do with his son more than anyone.

Yahan glanced at his father and looked away angrily as he didn't defend him there.

"Muffin!!"

As soon as he heard his father calling him with endearment, he broke down in front of him crying like a child in his father arms... No one can say that he is 16 yrs old boy.

"why did you gave me birth, papa"

"Why? I'm useless, papa"

"I'm burden for you. Like you said I am shame to papa"

"Muffin! Look at me, beta" Abhi said while wiping his tears.

"You are not a burden to me, muffin. You are my son, you are not useless and I'm not ashamed of you. So, don't think in that way. On that day, I said like that so that you will change but not meant it"

"I knew it papa, you didn't mean it. I knew it because you love me, but papa I'm a crap. I lack in everything when compared to others"

"Yahan! Don't ever compare your life with others. Because there is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They will shine when it's their time. Stop doubting yourself. Just tell me one thing, How much you love Sanvi?"

"Infinite" He replied with tears flowing from his eyes nonstop.

"Then, can you live without her?"Abhi asked him while staring at his son.

"No dad!! I can't imagine anyone standing beside her as a husband" He replied in terrific.

"Then, fight for her. Show, Rahul uncle that, you are much more capable for her other anyone. He shouldn't think twice before giving his daughter to you. So, come on muffin..Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to experience either it is bad or good. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Do not resist them, that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let, things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. You have to acknowledge your dreams and just wait for the time to let to happen and opportunities come knocking at the door. Muffin, There is no failure in life. You either win or you learn. I think till now you know the feeling of learning but you didn't get the taste of winning in your life till now, right?"Abhi said caressing his innocent son's cheeks in adoration.

Yahan nodded his head in fire raging in him after hearing his father's words, which his father ignited in him.

"So, try for it. I bet, you will fall in love with that feeling when you taste the amazing feeling of winning. So, my dear muffin, look ahead and work hard than to look back and regret. And, remember it will be hard at start but don't give up...don't give up your dreams, don't give up your Sanvi..your love...Never ever give up because great things take time. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down. I will be there for you, whatever it may be. Go ahead...chase your dreams and Leave everything to me, your father & mother are there to deal with it. Fly as much as you want, no one is gonna stop you from it. At last, no one will say rubbish to you, you will be succeed in everything and will get your sanvi back"

"And, Trust me muffin, the feeling of success will be amazing"

Yes, dad it's amazing...you are right...I'm so delighted...Thanks for encouraging me and never left my side till now!!!

At xyz college:

Abhi pov:

I looked at my daughter who was giving me her gorgeous smile on the stage by receiving the best student of the year...I smiled proudly at her in return showing how much happy I was...her eyes then shifted to her crazy mother who was frowning...

"Sweetheart...just smile...why are you sulking?" I muttered under my breath.

"Why should I smile when she loves you only not me.."She snorted.

This stupid woman...I think it's better to be a devil rather than to be a gentleman to her..

I yanked her to me by her waist and pinched her waist softly to which she moaned sweetly at me making me groan at her. Still now she makes me hard.

"Abhi"She murmured while glaring at me cutely.

"Smile.."I repeated in a little loud voice.

Umm...she first pouted and then smiled at her daughter who is now sparkling with happiness and showed the award to us.

"You are dirty!" she exclaimed in low tone while pushing my hand earning a glare from me.

Why do she do that? Huff...she knew that I don't like it when she pushes me away..

I pulled my sweetheart again by holding her waist...to which she flared at me cutely which vanished my anger like a thin air.

"sweetheart, why are you bringing the sleeping beast inside me"I said huskily while bending to her ear.

"You are a pervert"She responded with a whisper.

"So all these years you didn't find me as a pervert and enjoying what I used to do"I teased her.

To which she gaped at me and shly looked away muttering..

"Devil"

"let's go, she might be waiting for us at the entrance and we can talk about my unholy thoughts later"

As we were heading to the car....

"Abhi" She called me.

"umm"I hummed.

"I'm missing champ & muffin" She said sadly with a pout.

"Have you ever told me that you missed me these days?"I asked her, feeling envy of my own kids.

" Abhi!" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"What!!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Still now you are feeling jealous of your own kids"She questioned me making me slightly annoyed at her.

"I am jealous because you always think about our kids by forgetting about me" I complained.

" Abhi, why do you feel like that? Ok, do one thing, get our kids married to their lovers as soon they come. Hence, I will be yours" she grinned making me frown at her

"I listened to you and made our Hiyan marry Mia, now his marriage is sailing on the verge of drowning"I commented sarcastically thinking about my elder son's married life.

Hearing my words, her face changed into gloomy and guilt.

"But, Abhi Mia is a nice girl. she is perfect for him and added to that, when I asked him he agreed without any objection. Yet, I don't understand what his problem Abhi. I never thought that my son would behave like a ruthless person with his wife on the nexy day of his marriage" She responded lost in her thoughts.

"He is like me sweetheart." I said staring at my wife who was now looking back at me with tears.

"But, you aren't like that Abhi"She replied making me smile.

"Really!!" I exclaimed with a grin.

"hmmm"she hummed and continued..

"Even though you're ruthless, arrogant, dominating, cold and all, despite everything, you care for me and love me, but in our son's case, he didn't even take a glimpse of his wife nor he spoke to her. He just left her the next day of marriage and that poor girl became a mess" She said thinking about 2 years ago.

"No, she isn't, you make sure that Mia becomes educated and teached her everything like a mother to her. She seeks warmth in you and I don't think he doesn't care for her because he likes her"I said remembering the day I saw my elder son staring at Mia with adoration on the day when he first saw her few years ago.

"How can you be that sure"my dumb sweetheart questioned making me want to smack my forehead in irritation.

"Because, I saw it in his eyes and trust me, he is attracted to her, but he is stopping himself due to his ego yet don't worry, we just need to give a push." I replied with almost patience.

"And I will speak with yahan and ruhi too about their marriage" I added further while rubbing my temples in tiredness.

Because, I was tired...tired of everything..I was working like a robot since 50 years. But not anymore, I just wanted to relax and spend my time with my sweetheart. That's it, other than that I don't want anything in my life anymore.

"What if they think that, you are trying to make decisions for them which he hates the most and added to that, you won't speak with them softly which may scare my poor kids" My Zoya said making me come out of my revive.

"Achha" I glared at her.

"Abhi, I know you but our kids don't." She defended herself yet, I ignored her comment and said.

"They will come back soon"

"But, I miss them" My sweetheart pouted at me cutely.

I pulled her closer into my arms and kissed her forehead lovingly.

I looked at the woman who was now looking a little chubby, hair braided, has less make up and mostly draped in a saree which is done by me as still now she didn't know how to do it.

This woman is tempting me a lot today with her cute expressions..I want to go home and..

"Agh...Abhi"

" What sweetheart?" I asked her with an innocent face.

"Don't pinch me you idiot..I will also do the same to you.." She warned me making me laugh at her.

" As if I pinch you harshly" I snorted at her.

"Whatever it is, pinching is pinching only" She replied angrily making me smile at her cute expression.

"Papa!!! momma.!!!"

We stopped our little bickering and glanced at our daughter who was smiling at us widely. We congratulated her and went home.

As soom As She enterd my room...I lifted her in my arms..she shrieked at my sudden gesture..

"Abhi what are you doing...put me down. You idiot...we are not young to do all that stuff" she taunted while trying to wiggle from my arms.

"Whatever!! I don't care about anything, all I want is my little sweetheart..my wife.." I said nonchalantly.

I placed her on the bed and hovered over her..her cheeks became beetroot like as usual..

"So,"

"So.."

We both said at a time, I leaned more and to which she grinned and I quickly claimed her lips..

It's bliss...having my wife in my arms feels like heaven..her body is still the same soft and tender..I don't know till now how she handled my beast inside me..but she loves it...

Mia pov:

"Mr. Hiyan Khurana won the first business man award in thr world. He broke the record of his father"

As my ears heard those words, my lips curved into a broad smile. My gaze fell on the screen, where I saw him throwing his heart whelming smile which always captures my heart.

My husband! My love!

But the irony is, he never considers me as his wife..nor he even took a glimpse of me never for once because I'm not his type.

He is perfect in everything and I'm an imperfect wife for him.

I was Mia singh daughter of Neil & Paan singh who were now dead. My mother worked for my inlaws and that time my mom fell in love with a man who was poor. Soon, I was born and while giving birth to me, my mom died. And soon my dad became an alcoholic addict and there was no money for me to pay for my school fees, so he stopped my studies. A few days later, my dad died too due to an accident.

That's when Zoya Aunty and Abhi Uncle took me to their home and made me marry his son. On the wedding night itself he broke my heart saying..

"You are not my type. So mind your own business and I will mind mine."

The next day he left india and went to Europe. From then to till now he never came back. But, in these two years I fell in love with him due to my mother in law who always speaks so highly about him.

When I married him, I was not highly educated like him yet I completed my tenth standard. Whereas now, Aunty made me a well educated and sophisticated lady. Now, I am working as a jewelry designer in a company.

At evening:

Pihu pov:

"Sweetheart!!"

"My little sweetheart!!! where are you?"

I heard my dad calling my mom with a lovely endearment.

Still now I don't know the reason behind it.
At first I thought that after hearing their love story from my grandparents i thought that as my mom is small when my dad fell in love but no.

When I put it in front of my dad..my dad said that's not the reason why he called her like that.

And my mom too never knows why my dad calls her like that and she never bothered about it.

"Ha Abhi..why are you shouting" my mom replied softly.

"Where is my phone?" My dad queried my mom.

"How would I know about your phone when I didn't touch it" my mom responded while placing the leftovers in the fridge.

"Sweetheart" my dad screamed to which I jumped in my place but my mom was looking so cool like it didn't scare her.

Yeah why would it scare her!!!

My mom walked back to the room murmuring

He can't even find his mobile without his wife,
I wonder what will happen to him if I will die before him.

"Mumm!! " I glared at her.

"Oops!!! did I say it that loud"my mom stuck out her tongue childishly which made smile inwardly at her cuteness.

"Yes and don't even say anything like that mom. You live long." I said to which She smiled and caressed my hair.

"I won't!!! Now go have a nice sleep. Don't speak with him till late night. Sleep early" my mom said making me all shy thinking about my love.

He is the best person I could ever ask. From childhood to till now, he always loves and adores me so much. He is one heck of a person who understands me like no one does.

"Okay mom" I replied feeling all coy.

Zoya pov:

Knock

Knock

"Abhi" I called him sleepily hearing the knock.

"Hmm" he hummed in sleep.

"Someone is knocking on the door. Go & check, it might be our princess" I said while shaking him so that he will come out of his sleep.

"If you lock me with your arms then how can I go check" He retorted groggily.

" But I want you" I said while nuzzling my face in his crook of neck.

" In the morning, you didn't even let me touch you and at night you crave for me" He commented sarcastically while hugging me tighter to which I pinched him on his arm angrily.

"Go now" I ordered in return, he glared at me while murmuring...

"Nowadays, my sweetheart is becoming so bossy."

I freed him while grinning and was about to go to sleep when I heard...

"Surprise!!!"

I quickly got up hearing my both son's voice and looked at the door only to see my two prince's looking at us with a huge grin on their faces.

"Hiyan...my muffin...oh my when did you both come" I yelled in joy and was about to get up with happy tears in my eyes but, before I did Hiyan embraced me in a hug.

"Mumma" He murmured like a kid.

"I missed you so much, mera baccha" I said while kissing his temple.

"Me too mumma " He replied kissing my hair.

"Congratulations my son...your mumma is so proud of you" I said in merry and broke the hug.

"Thank you mumma" Hiyan beamed in happiness and kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him and caressed his hair lovingly saying...

"You became like your papa when he is at your stage..You are looking more handsome than before"I chuckled at him to which he smiled brightly at me.

"Mumma!! You forgot about your muffin"

Came a voice of my younger son and turned around only to see him pouting at me.

"Come" I said stretching my hands towards him while giggling at his sulking state.

Yahan quickly hugged me whispering...

"I missed you mom"

"I know" I murmured patting his back and pecking his cheek.

"Nope, I missed you more than anyone this time" he commented cheekily to which I chuckled at him.

"I know muffin. And I'm so proud of you too" I said breaking the hug and glanced at his dark eyes and pale face.

My muffin worked so hard to reach this level. It's not that my Hiyan has not worked hard. Both had worked hard but hiyan has high Iq level which was not difficult to achieve anything yet for muffin, everything was so difficult for him.

He used to call his dadda and cried like a baby. My Abhi has to encourge him and supported him to acheive his dreams.

There were days where I & Abhi used to cry for him for hours. He changed completely from childish to cold and arrogant. At a stage, he totally became like a robot. He only used to speak with us normally but to others he is cold like ice. Mainly to sanivi, after that day he never looked at her or spoke with her.

Muffin pov:

Peace!!

I felt serene after a long time when I felt my mothers warmth.

"Muffin"

"Hmm...mumma" I hummed feeling the motherly warmth.

"Are you feeling hungry. Shall I cook something for you" Mumma asked me while caressing my hair adoringly.

"No mumma...I'm not hungry" I said looking at the woman who was there for my side thick & thin.

"Mumma!! You forgot about me" My bhaiya said making me smirk at him.

"Hey bhagwaan!! You both don't start your fight now"Mumma exclaimed staring at both of us.

"Mumma!!" My bhaiya said again smiling at mumma.

"Sweetheart"

I heard my dad call my mom and I glanced at him.

"Go & make something for them. Muffin must be hungry and for Hiyan, make his favourite salad" dad said looking at us with adoration whereas mumma left before nodding at him.

I smiled at him, If not because of my dad then I would not be standing here proudly in front of their eyes.

"Dad I will go and help mom" bhaiya informed dad but dad denied.

"No, hiyan go & fresh up and take some rest." Dad ordered.

"Naah..dad we are not tired" bhaiya told him but dad shook his head in no and bhaiya didn't spoke a word next understanding very well that it's of no use to speak with dad as he will never listen to anyone except to mom.

"So, Muffin, shall I speak to rahul uncle now" Dad said out of nowhere making me go all straight suddenly hearing his words.

"No dad!!" I denied quickly.

"why muffin" bhaya asked me confused.

"Dad I don't like you to go and plead for their daughter for me. Yeah, I still love her but that doesn't mean I have to do all the things and she without doing anything wants to get marry. No dad, if she loves me then she has to speak up and say to her father that she wants me till then no one should raise this topic" I explained to both my brother and father what I was feeling.

My father stared at me blankly...

"Muffin, she fought for you with her dad, after you left the dining table that day. Even after you left, she stopped speaking with anyone except with your dad & me. You know why, because she just wants that how you are doing. She loves you muffin. She is waiting for you, for you to hold her hand and take her away from a place where she can live with you alone. " my mom said holding a plate of pancakes for me and a salad for my brother.

"Really" I exclaimed with lots of happiness.

"Yes, muffin. Go, she is in your room" My dad said smiling at me to which I grinned at him but..

"What is she doing here?"I questioned them feeling all puzzled.

"She is staying here from the day you left. She fought with monkey and came here to live in your room so that she could get a glimpse of you whenever you skype me" my mom told me cheekily which made me blush.

Without waiting a second, I ran to the room...

As I reached, I saw her peaceful face..

"Sanvi" I shook her head waking her up as I don't have patience in me to still be awake.

"umm...yahan.."She murmured in her sleep with a smile.

"I came"I whispered lovingly.

"hmm"She hummed by slowly opening her eyes and saw me while rubbing her eyes..

"Yahu..."she said with an unbelievable look on her face.

"Are you real?"she said with a confused look while touching my cheek lovingly.

Did she think that she is dreaming..

I mischievously smacked my lips on her kissing the hell out of her making her realise that I 'm real yet She pushed me away for lack of oxygen..

"Yahu .. you came!!" She exclaimed in joy while getting up from the bed.

"Haan...I came"I replied grinning at her.

"I thought you won't come and won't speak with me...I fought with dad and came here to stay so that maybe I will get a glimpse of you" She said while tears formed in her eyes.

"I know my sweet baby...mumma told me" I replied while wiping her tears

"oh!!" She said and was about to hold her in my arms but she quickly pushed me angrily.

I looked at her with questioning eyes and she started beating me while scolding me for not speaking with her and all for all these years but I somehow made her accept me by expressing all my bottled up emotions to her.

"I love you sanvi" Finally I confessed with tears in my eyes but with a wide grin.

"I love you too..yahu" She too confessed while hugging me

Abhi pov:

I stared at my elder son, Hiyan, who was now having his salad and my wife was busy in feeding him.

"Did you meet her" I questioned him.

As soon as I said, he froze yet quickly composed himself and shook his head as no.

"Hiyan! It's been two years since you got married to her but still now you haven't spoken to her for once. Why champ?" I asked him already expecting the answer from him knowingly.

"Dad I don't like her. Why did you get me married to her. She isn't my type and mostly she is illlterate. " He replied avoiding eye contact with me.

"Hiyan!!" My sweetheart yelled at him angrily.

"Don't even say a word against her. It's okay if you don't like her but you don't have any right to speak about her in that way. She is not illiterate anymore. I agree that at the start, she is not educated that doesn't mean you can underestimate her. You know what, because of you, just because of you she started learning. You know how well designs a dress. You don't know anything about her. So, shut up!!! If you speak a word against her I won't tolerate you. If you don't like her then divorce her right away!!!!!!!" My wife shouted in rage making me smile at her adoringly.

She likes mia and treated her like her own daughter. She had changed a completely illiterate girl to a classy woman by teaching her everything like a mother does.

"Never!!!!!!!" he said getting up in anger.

Hearing his words, my wife smirked in content. We both know very well that he loves mia but he was not accepting it due to his ego.

"I won't..she has to stay with me till death" He yelled in rage and his eyes were blazing in fire.

"Why? When you are not giving her what she deserved then why she has to be with you" My wife raged.

"Maa!!"

A soft voice of my elder daughter in law who was looking at my wife with confusion and looked at her side and she was surprised to see her husband.

"Mia" my son murmured staring at her longingly.

"I heard shouting so.." Mia trailed off not knowing what to say further.

"It's nothing mia, go to bed" my pretty old wife assured her.

Huh...I smiled inwardly looking at the whole drama. Not every day I get to see my angry wife. Right?...why not I won't enjoy the show. I smirked looking at my wife who was staring at her son with anger evident in her eyes.

Mia nodded her cutely and left.

"Mom!!! Do whatever you want but I won't divorce her ever. She was mine and will be mine forever" my son flared at my wife for the first time but in return Zoya chuckled at him while clapping her hands sarcasticly making him confused but not me because I know what's going on her mind.

" Just now someone said that she isn't my type and I don't like her " my wife mocked making him go all pale.

"I-I l-lied" He stutred left briskly which made us fall into a fits of laughter.

"I think now the problem will be solved between them" I said to wife to which she nodded with a content smile.

With that we both slept with a pleasant smile on our faces.

Hiyan pov:

I locked the door making her jump from her place.

"You came to the wrong room" Mia said meekly.

"oh really" I sassed to which she nodded her head.

I straight walked to the bed and sat comfortably. I patted my hand on the bed gesturing her to sit.

She shook her head as no...

"Do what I say" I ordered.

"No..I won't! You can't order me like I'm ur slave" she retorted trying to be confident infront of me but fear was evident in her eyes.

"Trying to be confident...are we?" I raised an eyebrow smirking at her.

She stood like that yet didn't say a word but I pulled her on my lap gently and a gasp escaped from her lips.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled shyly.

"Do you want divorce" I asked her hoping to hear a no from her.

She stared at me with mesmerizing eyes..

"I asked you something, mia" I repeated again.

But, soon tears filled her eyes and said..

"I will divorce you if you want me to do" she said making me adore her naiveness.

"So, if I ask you then you will divorce me.. huh" I whispered huskily near her ear while biting her earlobe which made her moan

"Hiyan"

"Mmm..baby...why didn't you speak a word when I said that you are not my type on that day at the wedding night" I asked her the question which was nagging me from the last two years.

Frankly speaking, I fell in love with this girl at first sight itself but my ego is so big to accept it. When, my mom said that divorce word, I felt pain in my heart imagining that she won't be beside me. That's when I realised that I can't imagine my life without her and accepted my love for her.

"I-I don't know" she uttered slowly making me come out of my reviere.

I chuckled at her and said...

"Ok, but I want to tell you that I fell for you at first sight but my ego didn't accept it. Due to that I said those words to you but I didn't think that it would hurt you. I'm sorry for that and I left abroad to fulfill my dreams not because I don't like you. lastly I want to say that I wanna explore our marriage life with you to the fullest. Will you give a chance to our marriage" I asked her to which she nodded her head in yes..

"We will take this relationship slowly and I am building my career too" she said coyly which made me smile.

"I never said that we will take it as fast" I teased to which she blushed and hugged me whereas I returned the hug with a smile.

1 year later:

whole brindavanam mansion was filled with happiness. Everyone was laughing and chitchatting with eachother.

In amid of all the members, two people were staring at eachother with a content smile on there faces while holding eachother hands in one another.

"We are all blissed to have joy in our mansion" Zoya said while at looking their whole family who were busy in having their dinner while smiling.

Abhi nodded with a smile at her.

At night:

Zoya was lost in thoughts while staring at the dark sky.

Abhi walked to her and wrapped his arms around her petite body from behind. Sensing his touch she smiled but didn't said a word.

" What are you thinking" Abhi questioned her gently.

" About you" she replied with a warm smile while leaning onto his broad chest.

"I know" he replied and a comfortable silence engulfed around them.

Soon, Zoya broke it by saying..

"Abhi, why do you call me little sweetheart particularly" she asked him which was nagging from the day her daughter asked him the question but he never answered.

He pulled her closer to him from behind and kissed her while saying...

" I was waiting for you to ask me this since a long time ago" Abhi replied smiling nostalgia hit him as he remembered the day he first saw her.

" Sweetheart" Abhi murmured.

" On that day, when I saw you, on your chest, there was a milk drop which was drawn in a heart shaped but it was unintentionally spilled on ur chest from the milk tin I think so as it happened when you were drinking milk from milk bottle you had accidentally spilled it and I licked it from ur chest when I picked you in my arms and it was dripping with sweetness. That's why I call you as sweetheart. Sweetness from milk which was shaped in heart shape and you were little. So, little sweetheart and you are mine. So, my little sweetheart "

"What!!!!!"

Zoya yelled dumbfounded while turning around making Abhi laugh at her.

" U stupid...u beast...I thought you will say something else but...but...u...u..idiot" she was about to hit him on his chest yet abhi escaped making her pissed off.

Soon, she ran behind his back to hit him. But, she couldn't catch him and started panting while glaring her husband who was now mischievously smiling at her. She scolded him and lay on the bed. Soon, he laid on the bed and glanced at each other and smiled.

Abhi stretched his arms gesturing her to be on his arms and she grinned like a new bride and hugged him tightly.

" I love you sweetheart " Abhi murmured to which Zoya smiled shyly and pecked his lips lovingly.

Even though they became old, their love towards each other never faded away. 

                            *** 💕***

                  🌲FINALLY THE END 🌲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.7K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...
186K 11K 20
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
77.6K 5.3K 20
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
439K 5K 10
โค๏ธCOMPLETED AND TOOK IT DOWNโค๏ธ "How dare you... How dare you leave me? You used to say that you loved me; then how dare you leave me all alone? You s...