𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰�...

By _MochiGotJams_

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ....❞ ❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ?❞ ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍᴇ❞ ‌They were both figure skaters, they loved the feeling of how th... More

☾ 1
☾ 2
☾ 3
☾ 4
☾ 5
☾ 6
☾ 7
☾ 8
☾ 9
☾ 10
☾ 11
☾ 12
☾ 13
☾ 14
☾ 15
☾ 16
☾ 17
☾ 18
☾ 19
☾ 20
☾ 21
☾ 22
☾ 24
☾ 25
☾ 26
☾ 27
☾ 28
☾ 29
☾ 30
New Fanfiction

☾ 23

590 25 8
By _MochiGotJams_

____________
Even all the scars from your mistakes make up your constellation
_________________

Ji-eun jolted from her bed, eyes still tightly shut as the ringing of her mother's voice filled her ears. She had overslept and had awoken approximately 30 minutes later than she should normally have.

Her head was pounding as she forced herself to get off her comfy bed, eyes red as she made her way to the bathroom. Now brushing her teeth while half asleep, the girl looked at herself in the mirror, eyes widening as she recalled the fruitful event that occured last night but she was also now in a haze for she didn't recall how she got home.

Pondering in the corner of her bathroom while she brushed her teeth, the girl kept trying to recall the past events and how she had gotten home but it was all in a blur after Sunghoon had kissed her. Her heart began racing and the lasting sensation of his soft lips on hers made the girl's face turn cherry red.

For sure she hadn't expected him to do that, nor did she expect herself to kiss back but she was happy. Happy that Sunghoon opened up to her, happy that she had sorted out her feelings and happy that there seemed to be a possibility that Sunghoon also liked her. She was unsure what had driven him to kiss her. It could be purely due to the overwhelming emotions he felt and Ji also didn't want to attain false hope by thinking the boy actually did like her.

"Eun! Hurry up or you're going to be late for school!" Her mother's voice yelled from downstairs, making the girl hurry brushing her teeth so she could do the rest of her morning routine.

After suiting herself in her school's uniform she hurriedly ate breakfast before running to get her backpack and shoes.

"Where's Won?" The girl asked her mother who was in the kitchen, helping her mother, Ji's grandma with making other food.

"Oh, he's sick so he won't be going to school today. Be safe!" Ji's mother told her before turning her attention back to food making. Jungwon's sick? Maybe I should bring Chae to cheer him up..

"Eunnie~"

The girl's head snapped back in confusion at the suspiciously daunting tone her father called out to her in. She raised a brow at him, putting on her shoes before leaving the house with her father.

"How did you sleep last night?~" He continued to ask in a somewhat teasing tone, his eyes showing some sort of mischievousness in it.

"Like a rock. I was out dead cold." The girl responded but her mind was trailing off elsewhere. She was lost in thought, still trying to remember what went down after their shared kiss.

"Mmmmm I guess I was right~" Her father added, pulling out of the driveway to carry his daughter to school.

"You're acting weird..", Ji-eun mumbled under her breath but due to the silence in the car, he father heard her perfectly clear.

"I don't think so~" Was what he replied, shaking his head with a smile hinting at his lips.

"What's going on..?" The girl questioned in utter confusion, knitting her brows together as she looked at her father through the front mirror. He was looking back at her, grinning widely.

"That's supposed to be my question."

"Why is it that Park Sunghoon, your classmate and your competitor, had to bring you home at 2 in the morning?"

Ji-eun's face became pale, the last ounce of colour leaving her face as she stared at him with an emotionless expression. How does he know?

"H-how did you k-know?" The girl began playing with her fingers habitually, almost like she was already preparing to have an earful from the man sitting in the front seat of the car.

"Don't worry I didn't tell mom...yet." Her father cooed, keeping his attention on the road as he drove.

"Look, I'm going to trust you on this one. I won't ask why you were out so late or why you were with him. I trust you to know to do the right thing but you should be careful next time. It's dangerous to roam these streets late at night. I don't want my baby to get hurt. If there's anything you want to talk about, I'm right here and your mother is as well. If there's anything bothering you, you can tell us." Her father's voice was so tranquil and soothing it made her feel comfortable.

"Awwww dad!" She cried out happily. "I swear you're the best!"

He chuckled, taking his eyes off the road for a slight second to look at the girl sitting in the passenger seat.

"Ah~ do tell me though, when are you bringing him home? I'm sure your grandparents would be thrilled to meet him." He said in a teasing manner, grinning lazily at her.

-

"Bye dad! Thanks for the ride!" The girl waved her father goodbye before heading into the school. Her mind was now plagued with thoughts of him. How would it be between them? Would he distance himself after what happened last night? No no, what exactly happened last night though?

As of now, the girl still couldn't remember what occurred after their kiss. Did anything important happen? Did she or Sunghoon say anything to each other?? She also wanted to thank him for dropping her home. She couldn't even remember how she fell asleep. It was rare for Ji-eun to fall asleep anywhere out in public after all the troubling stuff she went through but it seemed as though she was so comforted with Sunghoon's presence that her body relaxed into the calmness, losing herself to sleep.

"What's up my dear?" Sana's voice erupted from in front of her, making the girl look up only to see that she had unconsciously already reached her classroom. "Did Jungwon come today? I- I haven't seen him..", Chaerin questioned in a toned down voice, fixing her gaze to the floor.

"Oh..right about that. He's sick, so he's staying home. You can drop by this afternoon to see him. I'm sure he would be thrilled! Especially if it's you." Ji teased her, lightly giving the girl a nudge to work her up.

"I can't believe today's our last day here.." Ryuza suddenly emerged from behind Sana and Chaerin, flashing a tiny frown at her three friends. It's true, the inter school activities only lasted a short while and soon the two girls from Icheon would have to return home to their school.

"Girls."

"Please enter the classroom. I have an announcement to make." A teacher said, grabbing the attention of the four girls. They quickly made their way into the classroom, Chaerin and Ryuza had to leave since they had a specific room to go to since they didn't attend the school.

Looking over her shoulder, she noticed that the seat behind her was empty. Sunghoon wasn't present but his two best friends were. Sunoo and Sana were having their own conversation whilst Ji-eun was partially worrying over the absent boy. Did something happen after he went home? Did his father catch him?

"So classes will only go up to 12. You'll have the afternoon half day to yourself." Was all Ji heard before watching the teacher exit the classroom. They're having half day? Well aren't we lucky.

"Hey, do you guys know what happen to Sunghoon?" Ji-eun faced Jay and Jake, questioning them with a serious face. They both stole glances at each other before shrugging.

"He hasn't been answering his phone..", Jake sighed, burying his face in his hands.

"Do you think he got into another fight with his dad?" Jay interjected, concern laced in his tone as he looked at Jake and Ji-eun.

What if his father did catch him after finding out that he sneaked out? What if he was in serious trouble right now?

Countless negative thoughts ran through the girl's mind, shaking her up.

"He's not picking up-" Jay put his phone down, sighing as he watched the phone ring out. Ji-eun took out her phone, a little pang of hope was in her as she dialed his number. Please answer. Please answer.

He didn't pick up but she tried again.

Her face lit up when he answered. She quickly placed the phone by her ear, biting her bottom lip, she sucked in a deep breath before speaking.

"Sunghoon?? Are you okay?"

She quickly asked, awaiting a response from him.

"Yah, how did he answer her call but not ours.." Jay whispered to Jake in the background and all Jake did was laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine for now. I'm at Taehyun's."

The girl's brows furrowed as she heard the name but what does he mean by 'for now'?

"He said he's at Taehyun's?"
Ji-eun pulled away from the phone, reassuring the two boys who were his best friend.

They both gave her a nod before allowing her to turn her attention back to him. She wanted to thank him for last night and she was also dying to ask him what exactly went down last night after their moment but she was embarrassed to ask about it over the phone while next to them.

"Sunghoon-"

The girl was cut off by the sound of another voice from the other end of the phone.

"Sunghoonie~"

Judging by the nickname the girl knew exactly who it was. A bit of jealousy mulled over her but she didn't let it get the best of her.

"Who are you talking to? You should rest."

The girl on the phone stayed silent, not technically eves dropping but she continued to listen over the phone.

"What are you doing-"

All Ji-eun heard was muffling after that sentence then the call had ended. With a sigh, the girl placed the phone down, leaning her head back as she took in the silence around her.

Jay nor Jake muttered anything to her nor did she say anything to them after the little confusing moment she had on the phone.

Getting up, the girl chucked her phone into her pocket before leaving the class. It was the last day for the inter school activities so not much school work was given during the two free days so she was allowed to casually roam the halls of the school.

With her mind in the clouds and her feet taking her wherever it subconsciously wanted to go the girl surprisingly ended up on the rooftop of the school. The cool refreshing breeze brushed past her, making her hair fizz up around her. She quietly took in the tranquility of the atmosphere and how peaceful it was. With her hands pressed against the edge of the building, her figure was slightly leaning over the edge, almost like she was teasing death itself. Looking down at the many students who were scattered in the school yard, the girl was happy to see that her two best friends were ecstatically enjoying their last moments in Seoul but deep down inside she wanted them to be there for her competition. She wanted them to watch how good she was at what she loved but then again something in her was contradicting with her thoughts.

If Sunghoon doesn't win this competition his father would send him off to the USA...

"Why is life so unfair.." She whispered out to herself, burying her face in her hands.

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 353 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. Ding🔔 One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
73.6K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
39.8K 1K 42
"𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 죽은 채로 피는 꽃처럼" Eunhye was your avaerge undergraduate getting ready to start at her new college. She did fairly well academic...
242K 9.7K 40
[ 거짓말 쟁이 ] when the friendship of two best friends shattered. - Park Chaerim and Park Sunghoon have been friends since practically forever. They both...