You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... Еще

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 9: The Generals

436 10 0
lyviasast

Very long time to explore this goddamn land, bro. Finally...gee. I and Paimon go to the other land that I'm still confused about what the name is. But why the reason I'm very want to go there cause I saw a serpent's skull or maybe a backbone of the serpent.

"Y/N! Are you sure this is a good place?" Paimon worried. "Uh-huh," I replied. "Or maybe...an interesting?" she asked again. "Yeah. Why?" I replied. "Umm...you know I'm just...no, Paimon not scared with that. Paimon just-"

"Scared..." I replied. "NO! I am not!" Paimon said. "*Laughs*, if that's your answer, prove it then over there," I said. "Alright! Hm!" Paimon is grumpy, well... I'm already getting used to it with that.

We go to the other land that I'm waiting for. Well, maybe Paimon too.

Beautiful from the outside. But maybe killer from the inside. I must do my respect of course. From the place, I saw can be more serious than Kannazuka.

In the middle, we explore, (of course Paimon is scared with that),

"Y/N! Y/N!! Ugh, Paimon just can close her eyes for this three times! Let us get out of here!" I bet, she's scared. "*Laughs*! Knew it! I Knew it!" I said roasting her.

"Hi! Don't judge me like that! You were even ever scared of Zhongli's behavior that you thought he walk like police when we met for the first time! Gee!" Paimon doesn't want to lose.

"Hi! That's for the time, goddamnit! For now, I thought him like-" I stop my word, why suddenly I almost say my privacy to her?!

"Hmm? Like what? *Chuckles*...what? What? What? Tell me. Tell me!" Paimon is so annoying! "Stop it, Paimon! Nah I'm just...never mind. Can we just...continue our journey?" I asked. "Alright, alright. *Chuckles*, later I will know. Don't forget that, Y/N." Paimon said.

"Are you?" I asked annoyingly. "I will," Paimon replied. "Huh? Seriously?" I decided to annoy her back. "Yes! I...WILL-" "Hi! Who just annoying us?" someone shocking us.

Someone just stands right behind Paimon. And we see...

"What are you doing here? And why are you in here? Trying to disturbing us? Or...rob us?" that woman seems so arrogant to us.

She is a woman with indigo hair cut into an uneven bob. She has golden eyes. Her attire is primarily white. She wears red and gold geta shoes. An Electro vision can be seen attached to her belt. On her head lies a red mask that resembles a bird, having white accents and a black crest.

There are like her subordinates behind her. Hmm...she seems like their leader.

"Hi, Sara! Calm down. They just don't mean to do that." someone approaches her, a man...with cat ears! Or maybe dog...or fox? 

"Hush yourself, foxy boy! This is my business," she said. "You are indeed rude, Sara." that man said. "You are even indeed too kind, Gorou!" Sara judges back.

I and Paimon who still stand in front of them just can watch them arguing that for me it's useless and just like children.

"Hi! Can you both please just stop?" Paimon asked bravely. "*Sighs*, alright. We...sorry for before. Can you answer my questions before?" she inquired.

"Ok. So, we just go here for exploring this place cause we are still beginners and don't know this country. I'm just a Traveler and this my friend here name's Paimon also my travel companion. We in here as swear not to want to rob you all and disturb you." I answered. "Yeah, we so sorry before. We didn't mean to disturb you." Paimon answered.

"*Sighs*, fine. But please, don't do that again, don't mean or mean to...you both gonna catch by me." the woman said. "Yikes!" Paimon is scared.

"What she says...it's-" the man's talking but the woman feels doesn't accept it. "Gorou..." she said. "Ok, ok then. Once again, we are very sorry before. We-" "Paimon, let's just go." I said already annoyed by their weird behavior. "But-" "Let's go," I said.

"Hi! Can you both follow me and we can talk for a while with our cold head?" that foxy man asked. "Talk about what?" I asked lazily. "Just follow me, just bother this woman. She of course always serious," he replied.

I and Paimon just stare at each other, waiting for the right answer. Paimon nods, which means she agrees with that, so I just agree then (I give up seriously).

Later in his camp (we seriously leave the woman who is very arrogant to us  there...hehe),

"Please forgive us about that before. Talking about a small mistake like that can be a conflict between us, you know. By the way, my name is Gorou, The General of Sangonomiya Resistance. It's very nice to meet you. Don't scare with me, I have these ears not mean I'm like biting animals or humans, I belong to a race of humans with physical animal traits, just that." he said.

He is a young man with fair skin, burnt-orange colored hair, and teal blue eyes. He belongs to a race of humans with physical animal traits.  He has erect pointy ears and a bushy tail of the same color with white highlights on the front of his hair, ears, and tail. He wears a small golden eternity symbol-shaped hairclip on the left side of his head, with a black thread hanging down from the clip. He has Geo Vision on the upper-middle back of his armor.

"It's fine, Mister Gorou. Oh, and hi too, Mister Gorou! My name is Paimon and this beside me name's Y/N L/N! Very nice to meet ya too!" Paimon replied. "Yeah, good to meet you, sir," I said. "Ooh...so you just like Diona," my heart said. "Wait, he's the general he said? Does that mean-"

"I even ever heard his name-no...their name...General Gorou and General Sara before at the military camp. Gee...I'm so lucky now."

"The General of Sangonomiya Resistance? Wow, that's cool!" Paimon impressed. "And no bite but I can guess your behavior maybe like... the fox." "Paimon!" I called her, she talks not polite to the general. "*Laughs*, it's fine. Yeah, maybe you can just say that's right. But as you can see...I'm just like you, with a human form." Gorou said. "Means normal, eh?" Paimon asked. "Mhm," Gorou replied with his cheerful tone (he seems more chill than Sara I guess...and friendly).

"So before, sir. When you have a little debate with her, who is she?" I asked. 

Gorou's face turns to be serious, not like before. Hmm...must be something.

"Kujou Sara, a tengu, Sara is the adopted daughter of the Kujou Clan of the Tenryou Commission. Loyal to both her clan and the Kujou Sara carries out her orders to the Shogun's will. She supports her Vision Hunt Decree and leads troops to seize Visions. Kujou Sara is also described as a "warrior" with "wings as dark as a raven"." Gorou told.

"She is a good and remarkable general, but if she meets me and other of my subordinates...*sighs*, she just can do her arrogant talk." "Hmm...why?" Paimon asked (good question, Paimon! I even want to ask that question to know about what I've heard in the military camp).

"Well, we are enemies. Sara and her Kujou Clan support Raiden Shogun, but I and my subordinates support Her Excellency." Gorou answered. "Raiden Shogun has something...yeaaah we can say "evil" to-do with Her Excellency. That is as I can know. But if you ask the same thing to Sara, maybe she will answer otherwise."

"Ooh, so that's why you both ever debating each other at the military camp. Now I get it!" I said.

Oops! I say something...the military camp word...Gorou must be suspicious of me.

It's right, he starts to stare at me with his serious face, oh no...what am I do? What am I do??

"What? You ever...go to the military camp? Then you heard I was debating with Sara? The question is...how can you hear that and why?" Gorou asked.

This is a disaster for me! Fuck! I should not say that fucking small word! Small can be a spicy chili. And this is the answer, I get caught by the general. 

Goddamnit...

To be continued....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.1K 216 20
𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 A love story, "Do it Y/n, do it for me." Y/n finds herself in an awkward encounter with a wondering man who has taken a liking...
138K 4.9K 35
PLS GO READ THE REVAMP VERSION THIS IS THE EPITOME OF CRINGE "The world is so cruel... Could you be my serenity?" Once upon an era of Ancient Inazum...
162K 4.4K 32
Five hundred years ago, they thought that she's one of the casualties alongside with her. The First Archon of Inazuma along with the deity who vows t...
63.2K 1.8K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...