Seriously! Why am I the villa...

By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but als... More

This is all just a game...
... with full surprises...
... and only one outcome ...
... no rules...
... no hope for the heroes!
Preparation Day 1: Observation is key!
He knows!
Preparation Day 2: Wakey Wakey!
Preparation Day 2: Your Choice!
Preparation Day 2: Among US!
Preparation Day 2: Why me?
Preparation Day 2: Am I a Villain now?
Preparation Day 3: Wanted!
Preparation Day 3: Running!
Preparation Day 3: Let's start a war!
War Day 1: Usagi's Start!
War Day 1: Show me more of that expression!
War Day 1: Just a casual coversation!
War Day 1: Paralyzed!
War Day 1: Unfinished business!
War Day 1: Ohh Toga, Toga, Toga... What do I do with you?
War Day 1: I won the bet but at what price?
War Day 1: Realization, True Destiny!
War Day 1: Fear the Darkness!
War Day 1: Dance in the Dark
War Day 1: It's time to rest!
War Day 1: We are doomed!
War Day 1: Screams of Horror!
Our Creation!
What a beautiful creation!
War Day 2: Trapped!
War Day 2: Caged in! No escape!
That's my boy!
Scarier than any Villain!
War Day 3: Axe Murderer
War Day 3: New weapon unlocked!
War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 1
War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 2
War Day 3: Welcome to hell
War Day 3: Dusk till Down
War Day 3: Let's end the hunt!
After match!
An open score!

Lost but not Hopeless

8.8K 389 120
By Chimera_Regarion

3rd POV:

As soon as the heroes saw Aizawa hanging out of a window they send All Might in to retrieved him. Lucky for them not a single student saw them or in which start Aizawa was. It happened all too fast. However, one thing was clear. They needed to find Izuku.

RG: Put him down here.

Mic: SHO!

Midnight: Zashi calm down! He will get better!

Mic: But look at him!

Hound Dog: We need to end this exercise here immediately.

Nezu: No.

RG: Nezu?!

Nezu: Still no! The wounds Aizawa has are not life threatening and the way he put him on display was a warning for us not to follow him anymore. Furthermore, he for sure had another meaning for class 1A behind it too.

Hound Dog: Are you even listening to yourself?

Nezu: He is still a student of UA! I refuse letting a teacher hunt him down as if he was a real villain.

Vlad King: Look at him and say that again.

Nezu: He simply played the role I gave him!

All Might: That's enough! I'll get him back to the right path!

Vlad King: I am coming with you!

Nezu: If you leave this room then I will consider it equivalent as to throwing away your pro hero license!

Ectoplasm: You can't be serious right now!

Nezu: I am!

Hound Dog: Nezu you need to agree with us that something needs to be done!

Nezu: That is certainly the case but in doing so we will push him off the edge!

Hound Dog: He is already lost!

Nezu: He is not. How many times do I need to say that he is only playing the role I gave him! There is still hope for him! This however will only show him even more how accepting UA is. If anyone goes after him again than he might take it different.

Hound Dog: That might be the case but think about the other children.

Nezu: What is there to think?

Vlad King: You got to be kidding me! The most intelligent being on earth doesn't see the danger!

Nezu: What I see are two options. One we let Midoriya be and let the exercise go as planned or the second one we go after the kid and make him a real villain.

Hound Dog: *Sigh* I hate to agree with Nezu but the other kids will be in danger. If I had to choose between 39 kids and a kid I would choose the 39.

RG: I wouldn't think that way Hound Dog.

Hound Dog: Why?

Nezu: You never saw what the kid is capable of doing. He is quite clever and cunning himself. If I were not forbidden to take up a personal student I would have taken him.

RG: Not gonna happen! The moment you have a human child by your side you are gonna go for world domination.

Nezu: You never know if I would do that.

Snipe: Then what are we supposed to do?

Nezu: Support them from the side lines.

RG: Nezu, if worse comes to worse, then we will have a death incident.

Nezu: There won't be such a case.

Midnight: You have faith in him?

Nezu: Yes.

Vlad King: Let me at least warn my class to immediately surrender then!

Nezu: How do you think on doing that?

Power Loader: We could use the drones for that.

Nezu: Meaning we would lose all sight of Midoriya if we move them away from the building. As of now he hasn't left it.

All Might: No, he definitely wasn't there when I came to get Aizawa.

Vlad King: What do you mean he wasn't there?

All Might: I needed to get inside to cut his scarf and get him out. My boy wasn't there.

Vlad King: We need to find him!

All Might: I'll go look for him.

Nezu: No!

Hound Dog: Nezu we need to do something!

RG: Then how about we make All Might deliver something to him?

Vlad King: What? Another weapon?

Power Loader: Let's make him switch his daggers!

Nezu: No! He is a bright kid. Midoriya will find out the reason for our doing.

Power Loader: Then what should we do?

Nezu: All Might, you have permission to go but only warn the other students and don't go near the house.

All Might: I understand.

Vlad King: Tsk! We should arrest him!

Hound Dog: We would break his spirit that way!

Vlad King: And if nothing is done, he will break theirs!

Nezu: Calm down! All they will have is a slight mental scar as to making Izuku fall under the dark side we might as well face one of the greatest villains from all time.

Upon hearing Nezu's words, everyone stopped arguing. They accepted that there was no room for them to act at all and All Might went out to inform everyone to not approach the villain carelessly without telling them who the villain was. He also went on as to tell them to surrender once they see the villain.

Did the hero classes listen to him?

Of course not!

They even thought that this was just another test to determine their worth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.1K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...
175K 9.5K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
32.2K 1.5K 14
Without any control over his mind, Izuku went haywire. With his quirk was limited to a small percentagehe couldn't do anything but go crazy even more...
558K 20.9K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...