Heartless to Heartiest || Yoo...

By twinklytinygirl

I don't know how long I could continue this act. He didn't care for me even a little bit I was just a tool th... More

1. To Dear Moon Goddess.
2. What am I
3.Negligence
4. Nothing but Act
5. You broke me first
6. Am I that Unworthy ?
7. Heartbroken
8. HEARTLESS
9. I can't lose you
10. Heat
11. My Omega
12. Different rhythm
13. Don't dare to hurt him
14. The charm make me calm
15. Mess
16. Moonlight Garden
17. Love in the Moonlight
18. What Mine is Mine
19. I Love You Too
20. COUPLE ROOM
21. Feel Me
22. Hyung, Make Me Yours (M)
23. MATES - All of Me (M)
🌟THANK YOU SO MUCH 🌟
24. Lunar Grove
Author's Note
25. Lunar souls
26. Jealousy ?
27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!
28. Why did you do that ?
29. Baby sitters
30. The Beginning.
31. What's wrong with me
32. Moon Goddess's will (M)
33. Dying mate ?!
34. Do or Die
35. 31 Days Rule (Day 3)
36. Hyung please ....( day 7 )
37. I am Not that strong (Day 8-9)
38. Blossoming Bud
39. Struggle Alone
40. Hi
42. Shadow of the Darkness
43. With or Without
44. Seeker
45. I am strong
46. Until we meet (M)
47. Without
48. Last Hope
49. Return to Home
50. Reunion
51. Soulmates ?
52. Appa's princess.
53. You are my soulmate.
54. It's a yes.....
55. Care to Explain ?
56. Heaven's will
57. Grace and Brightness
58. Parenting
59. Thousand Years (M)
60. Heartiest (Final )
AUTHOR'S NOTE
🎊️ NEW STORY UPDATE 🎊️
HEYYYYYY
Cause I miss you all...😭
New Story Announcement

41. Appa and Tiny Bean.

1.9K 124 46
By twinklytinygirl

Sorry for not updating yesterday but to make up with you here I post a long chapter today.
Enjoy......

The military field was busy with packing up. The training session has gone well than the chief generals expected ensuring all the soldiers are at their best.

All the higher-ranked officers sat together to overview the upturns of the session and consider where they should do the necessary reconsiderations before leaving for the mission.

After a long discussion Min Yoongi foremost all the chiefs have finalized their final decisions.
As the head alpha of the pack, Min Yoongi announce to the whole brigade that they were leaving for the war against the North in ten days.

Ending the seven days training session all the soldiers got a break to do whatever they wanna do before the mission started.

* * * * *
The time is 5 in the evening.

Very nervous Taehyung was walking up and down in front of the military training field ignoring all the hungry gazes fall on him.

Some unmated alphas were looking at him like he is the prey that they could use to quench their hungry wolf's lustful desires. Taehyung saw everything but he didn't dare to leave until he meets Jungkook and confirm the younger's safe with his own eyes.

Jungkook has come out with another five alphas through the gateway to go out to celebrate their little break. The whole gang was laughing and cracking jokes trying not to fall on the floor by catching each other's shoulders.

Jungkook's sharp eyesight has noticed Taehyung 's figure that waiting outside from afar, but the young alpha decided to pass him like he didn't saw him at all.

Taehyung was shocked at the younger's unexpected action. Jungkook has just walked away even without bothering to spare a gaze on him.

" Jungkook-ah! "

Taehyung has called out younger's name.

Oh nohhh !!! who is this lost pretty baby?

One of the alphas who walked with Jungkook has give Taehyung a salacious look voicing his mind out loud.

Everyone laughs at that guy's cheesy line. Literally everyone including Jungkook.

Taehyung hurt, the omega was hurt because Jungkook didn't stop those foul mothed guys telling them he know him.

"Jungkook-ah can we talk for five minutes", Taehyung asked hesitantly.

" So sorry we are too busy tonight aren't we guys ?!".
Jungkook has turned him down in one second earning cackling laughs from his gang.

" Yah! Jungkook-ah are you dumb, why do you even care about those asses at outer boundaries when such a smoking hottie is here waiting for you. Dude, you got no taste"

One of his friends in the gang has screamed out loud earnings other's weird noises.

Then the boys start to crack sexual jokes about how hot is hook-ups waiting for them at outer boundaries club, how they gonna make fun tonight, who can do the best with their bottoms and stuff.

Taehyung was so uncomfortable by hearing those things, he was continuously looking at Jungkook as he wishing his attention.
But Jungkook also babbling with the boys.

The thought itself that Jungkook gonna hooked up with a one-night stand make Taehyung hurt as his mate betrayed him.
He knows alpha and him didn't have anything between them but still it hurts him.

As a fine young alpha, Jungkook has all access to enjoy his young blood as he wants, but even without Taehyung's knowing his mind has screamed out loud.

" Jungkookah please don't go there "

Jungkook was freeze on his feets.

Yah!!! Jungkook-ah can't you see your baby boy need you tonight. Just go give him a good one.

One of the alpha stands beside Jungkook has jokingly hit Jungkook by telling that out loud.

Jungkook was completely acting like a real asshole and he didn't know what he is doing with desperate Taehyung's heart.

Hey hey, don't talk without knowing dudes.

That needy ass is already taken.

Jungkook uttered with a smirk like he is heartless.

His words pierced the omega's heart who wait outside for hours only to confirm alpha is safe.
Yes, Taehyung was unrest for the days thinking how younger is doing after the day he felt the same pain that Jungkook felt even without being his mate.

Taehyung has deeply looked into younger's eyes and talked with a muffled voice.

" I was worried about your injury, but it looks like you are now okay. I'll take my leave then go and have fun sorry for waste your time".

Jungkook was surprised how he knew it. There isn't any way that he could know he is injured because no one has gone inside the boundaries from the military base up to today, so how he knew it.

Taehyung was walking away wiping his tears messily. The only question omega's heart ask again and again was,
"Jungkookie why did you do that ?"

Jungkook hasn't been disrespectful toward any omega until today. Because he treasured and loved his older omega brother he has treated every omega with the utmost respect.
He was not the kind of boy who crack cocky lines to omegas.
But today it happen because he hates that fact. Younger's heart didn't ready to believe that Taehyung was already reserved for someone.

He has acted childishly because he is annoyed by the thought.

Crying omega was walking with hanging his head lower, his crying self has bumped into an alpha who staring at him with an annoyance mix sinful gaze.

"I am sorry I didn't saw you".

" Oh, beautiful you didn't seem happy, did anyone hurt your heart ?".
Alpha's hand was reaching the crying omega's butt.
Taehyung gasped under the disgusting way that man touched him he try to quick his space to leave the place as quick as he could.

" Seems like someone is in a hurry ! Baby boy you want me to walk you home ?".

That time alpha was trying to touch Taehyung again. Trembling younger one has hitched his breath helplessly trying to avoid alpha's grab.

"Someone has pulled him into a firm chest by snaking one hand around his shoulders".

" No he'll be fine with me you can go now "
It was Jungkook, though he make Taehyung walked away from him, his eyes have followed the omega's track.

Jungkook held silently sobbing omega's hand and walks away until they reach the river bank.

Taehyung hasn't still lifted his head, his tears were directly found their way to the ground escaping trailing down on his cheeks.

" Taehyung I am sorry".

Still, Taehyung wasn't reacting at all. He was playing with his fingernails.
Then Jungkook heard a soft voice calling out him dearly, despite the fact he acted like a real asshole a few minutes ago.

"Kookie is it heal now ?"

Jungkook quickly turned Taehyung's side with wide eyes.

" How did you know that I have been injured ?".

"I don't know, but I feel your pain, when you hurt that afternoon, I felt the pain you are feeling. I was so scared by the thought that you are suffering".

"I was counting days to see you in my own eyes and confirmed it to my heart that you are okay".

" Don't talk about me like that again. please..... It is breaking my heart kookie".

"Don't go around telling, I am taken and stuff, it was just a proposal and I didn't say yes to that. It's hurt so bad when you treat me that way. I can't stand it, it breaks me into pieces Jungkook".

Jungkook couldn't stand in front of the crying omega anymore. He has spread his hands looking into Taehyung's eyes and the crying omega has crashed his shaking self to his savior's chest without a second thought.

Taehyung was clutching a fistful of Jungkook's clothes telling him,
" Jungkook-ah don't go there please. The thought you'll be someone else's tonight losing my mind. Don't ask me why but please don't go there".

Jungkook was cursing to himself holding a very shaky fragile boy who pleading him not to go away in his hands protectively.

"I am not going anywhere Tae, see I am truly sorry for the way I act, I am so sorry for being an asshole".

"I am so sorry baby".

Jungkook himself surprised by his own word he used to talk to Taehyung just now.
But Taehyung tightens his grip even more by hearing alpha's lovely way of addressing him.

He loved the way Jungkook call him.

Jungkook has apologized to Taehyung until his heart tells him that's enough.
He has kissed the crying omega's crown snaking both hands around him pulling him more to his warmth.

* * * * *

Inside the boundaries.

Every omega in the residential boundaries was busy welcoming their mates who came home after one week.

Little pups were Jumping on their dads making happy noises.

@ Min residence.

Time is 8 pm and still, Yoongi hasn't come home.

After spending the whole evening Jimin managed to make alpha's all favorite dishes bearing his nauseous self.

Younger has dolled up a little bit putting his favorite button-down shirt and sweatpants on, to welcome his mates who he didn't see for a week.

He was waiting the whole evening but still alpha hasn't come home leaving him in an agog.

Jimin was waiting on the living room couch.

After the day he got to know about his little bean, he found his hands always end up on his still flat belly unconsciously.

He wasn't doing it on purpose but that's the natural way omega senses adapt automatically growing attached to their child even before they are born.

Jimin's eyes fondly gazed down to his tummy as he continue the talk.

"Baby look your appa isn't still home, Papa has made lots of delicious dishes for appa. Why he could be with us early like other daddies".
Gently caressing his belly Jimin was talking alone. Not alone but with his three weeks old baby bean.

Waiting the whole freaking week alone realize how hard it gonna be to stay alone when his alpha leaves for the mission.
If he wasn't carrying his little pup Jimin will protest for weeks by saying take him there too.

End the waiting for hours Finally, he heard the door opening noise.
Jimin has jump from where he was seated but without running there he took steps carefully this time holding his thudding heart to welcome his alpha.

Yoongi's POV

Even though everyone leave the field early, as the head I got another few matters to solve before going home.

My mind was filled with thousands of things but still, my inner wolf is restless and yearning for me by saying go home. It's eight past ten o'clock and finally, I leave the field to go home wrapping up for the day.

I was so excited to see my favorite person who wait for me all alone for an entire week. There wasn't any minute that I forget him.
I didn't realize until I stand in front of the front door because I was too busy thinking about him.

I closed the door behind and take few steps through the hallway.

And there he is. My Jiminie, the love of my life is waiting for me in the living room looking at me with his sparkling eyes.
My mate getting beautiful day by day, I am not exaggerating but Jimin looks like an angel fallen from the sky in his off-white button-down shirt.

His raven mullet hair was well styled and of course, I can tell my baby has dolled up a little for me.

HYUNG YOU ARE BACK !!!!

His excited voice sends me chills, in the next few seconds he was in my hands hugging me tightly with his small hands.

I lift him, holding his waist to swing him rounds kissing his soft full cheeks.

Oh god, I missed my baby a lot, how are you, my love?
Did you eat well?
Did you sleep well?

Jimin didn't bother to answer me he was hugging me like a koala. His happy giggles feel like heaven to my ears as his gentle skin brushing against me.

It looks like he was not ready to let me go any sooner. Letting him hugging me as much as he wants I caress his soft hair gently with one hand, hugging his slender waist with my other hand.

Finally, Jimin loosen his grip a little to look into my eyes with his slightly glittery Bambi eyes.

His hands start to inspect me thoroughly.
Hyung did you hurt anywhere? Any injuries?

No baby I keep my promise to return to you safely. See I am all fine.
You know what, there isn't any minute that I forget you.

I missed you like crazy Min Jimin.

End of POV

Yoongi could hear his bubbly mate keep giggling at his every word locking his eyes with him like a lost puppy.

I missed you too hubby.

Hearing those words from Jimin makes Yoongi's heart go wild. This is the first time his mate has called him hubby.
Of course, younger got a bunch of sweet names for yoongi but his little " hubby " word has left a big impact on him.

Despite all the hardships they went through Yoongi determined to keep his mate by his side. Even though they could do the things as normal mates or not alpha determined his omega will always stay by his side.

His chain of thoughts has break when again Jimin pressed his face on his chest tangling his arms around him.
Jimin was in such a happy mood, his bubbly self was scratching the elder's tiredness away from his body.

After hugging and talking for an hour finally they have sat down together to eat.

Arghh I missed your cooking baby, you have done a lot of work today. See you had made my every favorite dish.

Jimin didn't talk much today, he was all ears to his talkative alpha laughing wholeheartedly.

Older was enjoying his dinner telling his mate how things happen back at the field. Jimin is also listening to his alpha with an exciting look on his face.

At the moment Yoongi was enjoying egg rolls deliciously, but on the other side Jimin who even can't stand the smell struggling not to puke on the spot.

Meanwhile, he was trying his best to avoid that unpleasant taste rushing to his throat. But in the next second Jimin was running towards the bathroom covering his mouth.

Very confused Yoongi stands up to follow his mate immediately.

Jimin was sitting on the marble floor emptying his whole stomach to the toilet. He didn't want Yoongi to see his mess, so he had signal older with his hands as saying go away.
He couldn't even do it properly because again a rush of acidic liquid has washed through his throat. Jimin was heaving and panting heavily.

Yoongi has quickly crouched down beside younger and starts to rubbing Jimin's back drawing soothing circles.

It's okay baby don't worry about that.

Jimin hates vomiting everything in his stomach all the time. It was such a painful and disgusting feeling but he couldn't help with his over-sensitive nostrils.

Two big fat tear bolls were tingling in the corner of youngers eyes as a result of his heavy heavings. Alpha stood Jimin up slowly supporting himself by putting his hands under the younger's armpit.
He was still rubbing his back gently with a scared and confused look.

Older has given younger a glass of hot water after Jimin washed his mouth. Baby are you okay? What happen sweetheart are you ill? Should we call for a healer ?.

I am okay hyung don't worry it's just a simple thing. I hate eggs these days that why it happens don't worry.

God then why do you even bother to make egg rolls ?. Yoongi asked in a worried tone wiping the younger's eye corners using his thumb.

Because you love it, Jimin replied with a smile leaving the bathroom after yoongi clean the mess he creat.
He has struggled days all alone with experiencing the same experience in a loop. But when his alpha is with him things start to feel way far better.

When they were back at the dining table, the younger got to see the way older disappear all the egg rolls in the dishes to somewhere else.
The rest of the dinner time was peaceful.

After they have done on the first floor Jimin has looked alpha with pleading eyes.
"Hyung can I be back in our room with you. I hate sleeping all alone".

Yoongi smiled and kissed his mate's forehead booping his button nose gently.

Of course baby I hate it too, nothing can keep us apart anymore Jiminie, no matter what happens I am not gonna keep you afar from me. Because I know we are the strongest when we are together.

They take hand in hand and took steps slowly to their usual bedroom.
Jimin has clean and change all the sheets earlier giving their room a pleasant look.

Yoongi took his clothes and hop into the bathroom to take a bath.

After the older one went inside the bathroom Jimin slowly removed his scent neutralizing pouch from his waist.
The room starts to fill with his extra fragrant scent.
Jimin lose his clothes and got changed into a silky night robe and loose pajama pants.
He set himself on the cozy sheets in a sitting position gently caressing his belly, squeezing from the excitement.

After a few minutes bathroom door was open showing Yoongi who wipe his hair with a towel.

Right after alpha stepped on the room closing the bathroom doors behind, all of a sudden he felt his nostrils hit by his favorite scent.
Yes, no doubt that is his mates' Jasmine and sandal mixed scent. Maybe younger has lit up a scenting candle.

Jimin-ah can we please keep that scented candle away. I don't wanna feel your scent from something else.
Younger looked at the way Yoongi looking for that non-existing candle all over the room.

Without replying Jimin has stand and walked toward his annoyed-looking alpha who thinks he is scenting the room by using s scenting candle.

As Jimin walking toward him all confused Yoongi starts to feel his favorite scent strongly and closely.

Jimin has loosened his night robe's knot by letting his collarbone out. He has hugged his puzzled alpha setting his face sink in his bare collarbone.

Very confused Yoongi starts to feel like he is losing his sane when Jimin's scent glands start to spread an extremely sweeter scent even more fragrantly, than his normal scent.
Alpha was inhaling his mate's sweet scent by drifting in a fairy dream.

After minutes of inhaling finally, Yoongi has to hold Jimin from his shoulders looking into his crescent eyes.

You surprise?
Younger asked pecking elders cheeks.

Baby, how did it happen?

Wait surprises aren't over yet.

Jimin has taken few steps back losing his night robe from the right side.
His mating mark was sitting on his right collarbone proudly like he was marked yesterday.

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears when Jimin show his right collarbone.

Emotion full alpha has lift Jimin tightly holding his waist out of excitement.
But Jimin tactically removed alpha's tight grip from around his belly.

Baby, I am too surprised by all these.
So did you wear that pouch all the time after I came home?
Is that why I couldn't  feel you?

Jimin was nodding his head giggling at his alpha's very confused face.

Oh my goodness !!! when these all things start to happen?

After two days you left for the training.

So my baby wait until I come home to share these with me?

Yes, WE were so excited until you came home.

You mean you were so excited, right? Alpha asks laughing at his mate who excitedly slips his tongue out of his exciting self with his sparkly eyes.

No hyung WE were waiting for you.

Jimin's eyes start to brimming tears as he replies with a muffled voice making already surprised alpha puzzling more and more.

Baby what are you ta---......

Cutting alpha's words Jimin reached his side closer to reach his alpha's hand.

Puzzled Yoongi was following younger's action without any clue.

Omega has held his alpha's both hands and placed those on his belly deeply looking into his alpha's dark orbs.

Jimin couldn't control his tears because the feeling is too overwhelming.

Hyung you are going to be a DAD !!!
I am pregnant with our child.

Jimin was crying while holding Yoongi's hands tightly which were placed on his belly.

Yoongi didn't utter a single word and he was just standing in front of crying Jimin with a very puzzled confused look.

My love, what are you talking about?

I am going to be what?

Yes, hyung you are going to be a father, I am carrying your pup. Try to feel them by closing your eyes.

Telling that Jimin let his night robe fall on the floor making his upper body exposed to his mate in the dim night light.

Still confused Yoongi hugged his mate's gentle body with all might being careful not to be too hard.

Supreme blooded alpha was dearly holding his crying mate in his hands wrapping his arms protectively around his torso.
Jimin hides his face in his alpha's clothed chest inhaling his strong scent again and again letting his mate feel his pup's heartbeat.

Yoongi concentrates on connecting his inner wolf with his mate's inner wolf.
For the first few minutes, he heard the sound of Jimin's thudding heart.

After another few seconds, filling alpha's heart with emotions he got to hear his child's fainted heartbeat which has mingled with his mate's heart beating sound.

He was crying. Alpha was crying as he push Jimin a little aback to look into his eyes. Younger's eyes were watering continuously.

Alpha touched their foreheads hugging Jimin's shoulders.

Baby, I don't have enough words to express how happy, surprised I am just now.
My heart has filled with thousands of thoughts Jimin-ah.

My life thank you so much.
THANK YOU MIN JIMIN FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE MAKING ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE.

I will protect you guys with my life. Sweetheart I was dying inside to see our own child. I know you dreamed it too.
How long was it love? How long were they being with you?

It's my third-week hyung. Jimin says fondly smiling at his mate who hugging him dearly kissing him all over his face filling with love.

Yoongi has put Jimin's robe on him again and guide him to the bed making him lay on the soft sheets carefully.
Then alpha also crawled under the sheets pulling Jimin to his embrace.

Jimin smile at how alpha was acting. He was treating him like a glass ornament that could crack by the slightest touch.

But that's not what made Jimin surprised, alpha's next action gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Older has move younger's night robe from either side exposing his soft tummy.
Jimin was patiently waiting to let his husband continue his action.

Alpha has started to leave butterfly kisses all over younger's belly gently caressing soft fair skin.

He has rested his head gently on his mate's stomach without putting a lot of pressure.

"Hello, my precious baby angel your appa is here, hope you are fine in your papa's tummy.

Younger giggled while caressing his mate's hair laughing the way his alpha talk with their tiny bean.

Please grow up faster to be in my arms. I am so excited to see my baby. I know my precious gonna be a beautiful and kind person like your papa.

Grow up to be a healthy baby, my love, appa and papa waiting to see you.
I promise to protect you and papa, you are so lucky angel, your papa is the best in the whole world. He will definitely make your life a blessed one as he did to mine.

Thank you for coming into our life, little bean sleep tight your appa is here always with you, to protect you and papa.

Jimin's one hand was pressing against his mouth to avoid making sobbing noises and the other hand was still running through his mate's hair.

Yoongi has covered Jimin properly with a blanket before he reaches his mate's eye level.

" Don't cry my angel "yoongi said by pulling his mate gently toward his embrace.
Younger quickly wrapped his arms around his alpha's waist cuddling to him.

Thank you Jiminie, after you come into my life you make my life nth times greater than it's used to be. Thank you for being such a blessing to my life.

I love you so much petal.

Alpha caught his beloved's luscious lips gently as he kissed him pouring all overflowing emotions into the kiss.

Jimin has reply to kiss with the same passion curling to his favorite safe spot inhaling his alpha's addictive scent again and again.

The whole night they were in each other's embrace whispering and feeling each other's scent.
Alpha's hands rested on his mate's belly spooning him protectively letting him feel he is safe under his protection.

Update 03/10/2021
Did you enjoy it?
I can see your grin so don't dare to say no.
I Love U all.
💜️🌻💜️🌻💜️🌻💜️🌻

PLEASE DO VOTE
PLEASE DO COMMENT
IT MEANS ME A LOT

AND FOLLOW TO HAVE MY UPCOMING BOOK'S NOTIFICATION.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 11.9K 41
Jeon Hyewon, somehow manages to convince her look alike brother to marry her fiancΓ© in her place for just a few days. What could possibly go wrong? ...
28.8K 1.7K 22
Jin is the happiest person in a world. He has a good career as a successful medical practitioner and also a son a very know family love by all. He ne...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
292K 14.7K 34
Where Taehyung owns the most precious and beautiful Trophy, whom Jeon Jungkook also wants. BottomJin! TopTaehyung! ⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Boyxboy Rap...