creepypasta x Tomboy reader

By Im-a-random

There's a new killer in town, but no one knows who it is. No one would suspect the only survivor from the bur... More

Prologue (short)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A (closed)
Q and A results
Chapter 31
Quick A/n
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Tagged
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
150k special!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
I'm finally back!!
Chapter 43
Christmas Eve Special!!
Christmas Special!!!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Have some memes
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/n
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Season finale
A/N
A/N
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Sooooooo......
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Listen up y'all

Chapter 62

2.8K 134 35
By Im-a-random

Y/n's pov

I finally got all the mud out of my hair. I looked past the tree line and saw a backyard. Luckily it's nighttime.

I ran up to the house and took a quick peek inside. I saw all the lights off other than the TV light. I saw a girl sleeping on the couch.

I went to the back door and tried opening it.

Locked, great.

I sighed and let my head bang on it softly. I flinched when the lights were turned on. A little boy in pajamas was on a stool next to the light switch.

After a little, I knocked on the door. He looked at me and walked towards the back door. I made a pleading gesture. He stared at the door before pointing up at the kitchen cabinets.

Does he want me to get him something?

I nodded my head and then I heard a click. I opened the door and closed it quietly. I sighed and then looked at him.

"Thanks little dude", he pointed at the cabinet again. I went over and opened it. There was a bunch of junk food in there. I looked at him before pulling it all out and laying it on the counter.

I gave him one of everything and then he sat on the stool next to me. I was eating some Cheese-its.

"Can I get some milk too?",

"Sure little dude", I got the milk out and poured some in a cup for him. I got the box of caprisun's for me. "Where are your parents at?",

"They're out for a date",

"When are they coming back?",

"Tomorrow",

"In the morning?",

"I don't know", he opened another twinkie.

"How old are you?",

"7",

"Cool",

"How old are you?",

"18",

"You're old",

"Thanks", I tossed my second caprisun wrapper on the ground. "Who's the girl on the couch?",

"My babysitter",

"She cool?",

"No, she just stays on the couch all day",

"Want to lock her in one of the rooms?",

"She's gonna leave in a little",

"Really?", he nodded his head.

"Yeah, she sleeps at her house",

"Can I stay the night?",

"Did my parents let you?",

"Actually, yes they did", I turned off the light when I heard her groan. I shushed the kid quietly and watched her get up. She yawned and started packing her stuff. She turned off the TV and left.

I took a few peeks out the window and saw her drive off. I went back to the kitchen and turned the light back on.

"You got any clothes I can borrow?",

"Did my parents say it's ok?",

"Yep! They said I can do anything!", I followed him down the hall and he took me to a bedroom.

"This is my older brother's room, he's in college",

"Oh cool, I'm just gonna borrow some of his clothes!",

"Can you play minecraft with me?",

"Sure little dude, I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be right with you!", I looked through the closet and got some clothes.

-

I was playing minecraft with the little kid. We were on survival trying to see who can get the most dogs.

"Hey! I have 4 dogs! I'm winning!!",

"No way you're gonna win little dude!", I yawned and saw the time.

1:37

I groaned and looked at the little kid.

"Fine! You win! Let's go to bed", I yawned and stood up. He yawned too and nodded. He stood up and looked at me. I looked at him for a bit before sighing. I picked him and took him to his room. "Night little dude",

"Wait!", I yawned and looked at him.

"Yeah?",

"Are you still going to be here tomorrow?", I groaned and scratched my head.

"This was a one time thing little dude, you probably won't see me after this",

"Oh... ok", I nodded and closed the door.

I immediately went to the TV and turned it on. I switched the channel to the news.

'More strange creatures have been reported to be seen in many different parts of the world, now tell me James, what do you think of what's going on right now?' She faced the other news reporter.

'Well Jackie, I think it's just another trend'

'Trend?'

'I mean, yeah. I mean think about it! Kids are probably gonna come up with a things to scare people after that light was shown going into the sky'

'The lights been confirmed to have been a bunch of searchlights that kids did in the forest'

'Haha, yeah but, you have to admit! They've been very creative with the videos they've been posting-' I groaned and turned off the TV. No wonder no one's been freaking out. I chuckled and got up.

Everyone's so stupid...

I walked back to the room and flopped on the bed. I smiled thinking back to the news and started laughing. I rolled on my stomach and laughed into the pillow.

I stopped after a bit and rolled on my back again. I stared at the ceiling for a while before falling asleep.

-

I snuck out the house before the little kid woke up. Not before taking all the snacks before and finding any loose money.

I ran as fast as I could before stopping at a random neighborhood. I looked around for a bit.

Now then, which direction is towards Missouri?

I guess I should ask around. I started walking towards a random direction before stopping. I looked up at the street sign and then look around.

Is my house nearby?

I started walking to where I thought house would be. Then a certain burned house caught my attention. I  smiled and ran towards it.

"No way!!", this is where I got Doggo! Oh, he's so big now! Time really has been passing by. I remember when he used to fit inside a box. Now he's bugger than Smile. My baby has grown to fast. I wiped an imaginary tear from my eye.

I was gonna start walking away when I noticed something in the window. It looked like someone was staring at me. I rubbed my eyes and yep, it was still there. I sighed and kept walking. I hate being able to see dead people now.

So fucking annoying... and creepy...

I kept looking at the street signs to help me find my way around. I sighed taking another turn but then, I saw another memory.

"Oooh! I remember this place!!", where I first met EJ! I wish I had a phone to take pictures! Wait a minute...

I got here with my motorcycle!! I hope it has gas in it still! I haven't used it in a while. My house is still kinda far though. Hopefully not that far!

10 minutes

Maybe I'm almost there.

20 minutes

Almost there! I can feel it!

30 minutes

Just a little more...

40 minutes

...

50 minutes

Finally! My fucking god! My smile was wiped off immediately when my front door was broken and my windows were destroyed.

"No! No! NO! What is this!?", I groaned and just started walking inside. Everything was in shambles. I looked up and saw a hole in my ceiling. "Seriously!?",

I hopped over the bookshelf. I looked at all the shattered glass and wood chips everywhere. I went inside to the fridge to check for anything.

Once I opened it, I immediately closed it and started gagging. I covered my nose with my shirt and opened it again. Lots of flies were buzzing around a weird ball of slime.

I could see some human body parts in and... my twinkies!?

Fucking hell! I slammed it closed and started gagging again. Once I was finished, I noticed what looked like grayish feet facing me. I slowly looked up and came face to face with a pale face of a guy.

Who's this guy? I know he's dead... and he looks mad at me...

I flinched back when he screamed right in my face. I remember him now!

"I won this house fair in square! I killed y'all for it!", I just groaned in frustration when he started yelling louder. I got up and started walking out. "Fine! Fuck you! Keep it!", I flipped him off as I was leaving. He kept yelling though.

Luckily for me, he's trapped in that house. I sighed and just stood outside on the front. Where is it?

"Where's my bike...?", I heard some smashing in the garage. I just stared at the door and then it started opening.

I felt a pit in my stomach...

"No! NO! MY BABY!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!?", I fell to my knees as I stared at it.

It's wheels are gone! The handles are gone! The seat is ripped off! It's spilling oil everywhere! The chain is ripped out! The mufflers are gone! Everything! My baby! She's ruined!!

I got up and breathed. Maybe there's a chance, I could still... save her...

I ducked when a can was thrown at me. I glared at the garage. I started going towards it again but ducked again when another can was thrown at me. I stopped when a wrench hit my face.

"Fine! Keep her too! I'm sorry sweetie! You're gonna have to stay...", I guess I was staring for to long cause a screwdriver was thrown at me. "Fine! I'm going already!", I jogged away from the house.

Fucking hell...

Today is a shitty day...

So I can't get my bike and I can't stay in the house either. I'll just find a car. I looked around the neighborhood.

"Not from here though...", I'll go somewhere else and wait till nighttime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.1K 22
An eyeless killer on the loose. Y/N guessed it was just some stupid prank, but in the back of her mind she wants it to be real. Y/N's friends try to...
swine | ☆ By zayn. 🩷

Mystery / Thriller

20.5K 955 23
y/n l/n is an often quiet, unemotional boy who avoids confrontation and stays away from conflict. so why is it that he, of all people, is the one to...
16.7K 319 26
[completed] This is a boyxboy (y/n) is a guy who has a cocky, pervy brother, a perverted father, the sweetest mother and a serial killer for a boyfr...
99.2K 2.9K 21
You, The Reader-chan, walks in an asylum where young teenagers like to hangout and have parties, you are named 'The Asylum Walker' for what you do in...