Dream Smp Oneshots

Od Howdidy

These are mostly Tommy and Ranboo centric because I'm a traumatized queer teen. Edit: The chapters have been... Více

Information Chapter
The Stars are a Bunch of Pussies
The Boys With White Streaks
Why we hate School but Love Education
They Won't Teach You This In Your Classes
Operation We're Screwed (now only 1 chapter!)
From the Ashes of the Olive Branch
Bitch Do I Look Like Karl Jacobs To You?
Let The Games Begin
Daddy Issues 101
Tis One Hell Of A Situation
Sea Shanties
Ticcing
Drugs
What A Waste
I am NOT selfish
I'll be Icarus
What's Poping?
Burn it to the ground
A Royal Ball
Smp Finale rant
The Epiphany Of A Ghost
We Know
Knowledge Isn't All Bad
Pro-Omelet
Snow Burns
You Guys Are Gonna want to see this
Ranboo my beloved
I Will Rain Hellfire Upon you
What the hell
Don't Touch My Family
The Dream Smp by me
Home
I-
Head canonz pt.1
The Art Of Vesuvius
Finish The Symphony
And Scene!
Rise Of Favus p.2
And Just Like That He's Gone

The Rise Of Favus

868 33 5
Od Howdidy

Hi! This another vigilante story I'm working on. I've posted in on Ao3 already under Aspenistired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“̶F̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶”̶

̶

̶“̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶s̶i̶r̶?̶”̶

̶

̶“̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶”̶

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

฿Ɇ₲ł₦₦ł₦₲ Ø₱ɆⱤ₳₮łØ₦ VØⱠ₳ⱤɆ

Ø₱ɆⱤ₳₮łØ₦ ₴₮₳₮Ʉ₴: Ø₦₲Øł₦₲

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are we going to do?”

“What we always do; Survive.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Ranboo and Tubbo expected to come home to was not Tommy sitting on the couch staring blankly at the window waiting for them, and Tubbo definitely didn’t expect that in his lap sat a notebook that Tubbo was oh so familiar with. The book’s contents held daily logs written by both Ranboo and him about what happened during their “nighttime outings.”

Not only that but it held detailed designs and plans for costumes the duo would one day have. But now instead of it being safely tucked away under a loose floorboard in the bedroom it was in Tommy’s lap with said blonde’s hands folded neatly on top of the cover.

Slowly Tommy’s head turned so his distressed gaze met Tubbo’s own panicked eyes, Tommy normally didn’t show when he was nervous or anxious but this look that the duo were given was one of fear, concern and anger.

The blonde boy’s eyes took in the state of his other two roommates, battered, bruised and coated in a fine layer of dirt. 

Tubbo cleared his throat in an attempt to get rid of the ash and dirt that had accumulated inside due to the thin nature of the face mask he wore. This however only seemed to snap Tommy out of whatever trance he was in because his eyes narrowed.

“Welcome back.” Tommy’s tone was flat and lifeless, there was no humor behind it, not a single drop of sarcasm. 

“Uh, hey.” Ranboo awkwardly responded, the tall male received a sharp jab to the side from Tubbo, a signal to shut up.

A sickly sweet smile spread across Tommy’s face as he opened his mouth to speak yet again, “you both look horrible, how about you take a seat on the couch so I can patch you up.”

It wasn’t until then did the two notice that the first aid box was also in Tommy’s lap, right underneath the journal. The first aid box was also coincidentally usually hidden underneath the loose floorboard. 

Ranboo was the first to move and settle down on the right side of the couch, Tubbo followed in suit but chose to sit on the chair that sat on the right hand side of the couch. He was angled so he had practically hidden himself behind Ranboo. 

Tommy gingerly took Ranboo’s right arm, the one that was closest to him, and rotated it so the underside of his forearm was exposed. A deep gash that Ranboo had received from a mugger that night was shown to his roommates. Opening the first aid kit Tommy took out a surgical needle and thread before using rubbing alcohol to sterilize the needle.

Without warning the blonde boy began to stitch up the gash, Ranboo’s eyes watered slightly from the pain but he refused to let them fall not wanting to have another wound for Tommy to clean up.

Once the stitches were in place Tommy began to wind bandages around the stitched wound, he worked methodically and without a break. Once he was satisfied with his work he began to look around to see if Ranboo had any other major wounds, when he concluded that the only thing that was left on the tallest boy’s skin was dirt he moved towards Tubbo with the box.

“I don’t have anything you need to stitch.” Tubbo spoke sharply which stopped Tommy in his tracks, now unmoving Tommy continued to stare at his brown haired roommate. The silence was suffocating, to Tubbo it felt like a snake was constricting his throat until Tommy finally looked away.

Now without anyone to patch up, the blonde packed up the first aid kit and set it on the ground before turning to the couch and picking up the aforementioned journal.

He walked a tad forward before turning around so that both roommates were in view. He took in a breath before letting out a huge sigh, “masks. Remove them now please.”

Without saying anything else Tubbo and Ranboo removed the thin face masks from their faces so that their noses and mouths were now exposed. Next they removed the party city grade eye masks that looked suspiciously like a copycat of the umbrella academy masks and they were no doubt difficult to see in.

Now that his roommate’s whole faces were exposed, silence once again enveloped the three boys who just stared at each other.

“Sooo” Tommy drawled, “you wanna tell me why there is a journal detailing every patrol Favus and Lethe have done and poorly designed costumes under a floorboard in the bedroom along with a clearly used first aid kit in this apartment?”

“In our defence we thought you weren’t gonna find it.” Ranboo was quickly slapped by Tubbo who was still trying to keep up the tough act.

“And pray tell why would I not find it? You two literally hid it under a rug I vacuum every week. That floorboard was bound to shift around and alert me at one point.” Tommy snarked, sure it wasn’t one of his greatest comebacks but it was the best he could come up with at the moment.

The two in question just shrugged, they didn’t really think that far ahead to where they would actually have to tell Tommy about their other jobs.

“Look.” Tommy said with his gaze slowly losing the anger it held, “I’m not mad-”

“Please don’t say you’re disappointed, I will cry.” Ranboo joked, cutting Tommy off.

The blonde just sighed again, “I just wish you would have told me.” Tubbo could clearly see now how much of a toll this information was on Tommy and the guilt was practically eating him alive.

“I mean what if one day you got arrested and never came home!” Tommy yelled, throwing his arms up in the air.

“I would never know what happened to you guys! I would be alone again!” Tears were slowly falling down Tommy’s face.

“Or even worse, what if you died! I’d have to come back to an empty apartment everyday for the rest of my life knowing that it was right under my nose and I never knew.” Tommy was in hysterics and was sobbing.

“I can’t, I can’t lose you guys.” The blonde whispered. “And I know that sounds selfish but I need you guys.” 

This time Tubbo was the first to move, he stood from the chair to where Tommy was standing and immediately pulled him into a hug. Seconds later Ranboo joined.

“You’re not selfish, okay? We should have told you. We didn’t think about how this would affect you, if anything we were being selfish.” Tubbo reassured the latter. Tommy broke into a shaky smile as the trio disbanded from their hug.

“So we're good?” Ranboo asked.

Tommy nodded “yeah we’re good.” The two vigilantes simultaneously let out a sigh of relief.

“HOWever since we’re on the topic we really need to talk about your guy’s costumes. I mean it looks like you guys robbed the clearance aisle of a party city. Now I would put it past you but we really need to talk about the designs as well…...” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My school's homecoming is on the 30th! It's more Halloween theme, I'm going as Niki. I might give yall some pics who knows

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
2K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...
217K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...