The Florida plan (BOOK IS BE...

By vicky07831

George is the son of the president of England and wishes to be a normal 17 year old going to school and when... More

Wishes come true
Lets go
Suprise
Caught
What happend
Punishment
What did you do
Hatred
Let the fun begin
Unexpected
Feelings
Mellohi
Not what it seems
I think i like him
Stressful
Goodbye
Ouch
Plan chirp
Kiss
Mine
Gone
Complicated
Discovered
Melting
Boyfriend
Secret
Deadly love
Love
Gunshot
Betrayal
Goodbye
57 hours
20 hours till destiny
Jealousy
Peace

Announcement

478 14 1
By vicky07831

Hello readers just wanted to explain somethings.

I saw people saying that they wanted a part 2 to the Florida plan and unfortunately I don't plan on writing a part 2 just because I've just started to write a new book and don't want to be writing two books at a time and even when I finish this new book I still don't think I will write a part 2.

But good news is I might right some extras to this book but I need to know if people would like that and actually want to read it.

About my new book, 4 chapters are out so if you want go and check it out. I have enjoyed writing the chapters so far and can't wait to write more.   

Love you all so much and thank you for reading my book. Hope to see you all reading my new book. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.4K 18
George believes he only needs one thing in life, which is Dream. After long and happy years of being with him, he's grow an obsession for his lover...
71.2K 1.6K 19
Dream is a killer, a psychopath, addicted to the thrill it gives him. George is just the poor boy that seems to catch his eye. Will dream make george...
2.1K 51 9
This is a Mafia story obviously. Dnf fanfic Mafia edition yay! Dream is a famous mafia leader (very successful). George is a spy for a rival mafia g...
27.8K 1.1K 39
"- But mark my words, it's always the ones closest to you who'll be your greatest downfall." George have no choice but to move across the world for s...