Found Family (HoO, Mortal AU)

By Marauders-arise

12 students, with dark twisted paths, find each other when they need it most. But could these teenagers truly... More

Author's Note
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
PIPER MCLEAN
FRANK ZHANG
WILL SOLACE
HAZEL LEVESQUE
PERCY JACKSON
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
PIPER MCLEAN
FRANK ZHANG
HAZEL LEVESQUE
WILL SOLACE
PERCY JACKSON
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
LEO VALDEZ
NICO DI ANGELO
DETENTION
PIPER'S HOUSE
ANNABETH CHASE
JASON GRACE
FUN FAIR
SLEEPOVER
PIPER MCLEAN
JASON GRACE
WILL SOLACE
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
LEO VALDEZ
PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE
HALLOWEEN
LEO VALDEZ
THE 'BROKEN' TRIO
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
PERCY JACKSON
WILL SOLACE
NICO DI ANGELO
THE SOLACES
THANKSGIVING
LEO VALDEZ
PIPER MCLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
JASON GRACE
GROVER UNDERWOOD
CHAPTER 50
THE CAFETERIA
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
ANNABETH CHASE
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
HAZEL LEVESQUE
JASON GRACE
NICO DI ANGELO
PERCY JACKSON
LEO VALDEZ
CHRISTMAS
FRANK ZHANG
LEO VALDEZ
THE 'BROKEN' /DUO/
HAPPY NEW YEAR
WILL SOLACE
PIPER MCLEAN
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
NICO DI ANGELO
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
PROM
PERCY JACKSON
LEO VALDEZ
ANNABETH CHASE
THE CHASES
PIPER MCLEAN
MAGNUS CHASE
REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO
WILL SOLACE
PIPER MCLEAN
ANNABETH CHASE
PERCY JACKSON
WILL SOLACE
NICO DI ANGELO
PERCY JACKSON
FRANK ZHANG
JASON GRACE
THE GRACES
PIPER MCLEAN
JASON'S BIRTHDAY
FOURTH OF JULY
ANNABETH CHASE
THE WEDDING
PERCY JACKSON
JASON GRACE
LEO VALDEZ
THE FUNERAL
NICO DI ANGELO
ANNABETH CHASE
FRANK ZHANG
HAZEL LEVESQUE
LEO VALDEZ
RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE
PERCY JACKSON
EPILOUGE P1
EPILOUGE P2

SCHOOL STAY AWAKE

2.3K 67 266
By Marauders-arise

A/N: yes I'm skipping like a week or two because it's easier that way #livelaughlove
Also, idk how stay awake fundraisers work?? But the school I go to had one before I began school and made loads of money. I think they had sponsor cards? Idk. I just wanted side character content, tbh

[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

It wasn't easy to organise fundraisers. At all. Thankfully, Reyna got it sorted. Some juniors and seniors were staying at the school overnight, the night before Halloween.

They stayed after the school day, going to the gym hall. Most of the student council members were there, but Reyna thankfully couldn't see Octavian. All her friends were there. Drew came, too. She was talking to one of the juniors, a boy called Mitchell. Reyna didn't know whether Jason and Drew being within close proximity were safe.

She still didn't understand why they broke up. Sure, it was Jason's choice. Sure, Reyna didn't like Drew. But Jason did. Sort of. He just wouldn't tell her why he ended things.

"Okay, okay!" Reyna yelled to get the students to stop talking. "So, hi everyone. Hope you all aren't feeling too tired, because none of us is supposed to sleep."
"I'm already tired. We had school all day!" Percy said.
"You were the one who had this idea!" Reyna laughed.

[4 pm]
[GROVER UNDERWOOD]

Most people sat in groups, finishing their homework. The only teachers supervising were Lee and Hedge, which couldn't have been a good idea.

Grover was helping Hazel with her geography homework, not wanting to do his own. Only a few people had left the hall, getting ready to start the baking. Some even left the school to go to the shops and come back. Grover and his friends all stayed together in their group, though.

[5 pm]
[PERCY JACKSON]

He was relieved to finally close his school books, though his friends helped him with most of his homework. They talked for another while, joking and messing.

Percy was so happy when he was around his friends. They meant the world and more to him. He wished they knew just how much they meant to him.

"So, you're telling me, it's Halloween tomorrow and none of the school is decorated?" Percy asked.
"Probably because this isn't elementary or middle school," Reyna said jokingly.
"But we should decorate it!" Percy said.
"We don't have any decorations anyway," Jason muttered.
"Yet," Percy stood up. "HEY, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DECORATIONS AT THEIR HOME WE COULD STEAL?"

"I can steal, but I just don't have decorations," Julia Feingold laughed.
Katie Gardner raised her hand. "We have decorations in the storage rooms in the apartment complex. We used to put them up but didn't this year."
"Does a cardboard cutout of Dr Phil count?"

Practically everyone turned to Lee and looked away again.
"I'll take that as a no," Lee sighed.
"Anyway," Katie cleared her throat. "I don't have a car to go to the complex but I'm sure my parents won't mind if we take the decorations."

"I can take you!" Travis said a little too quickly, before pausing. "Wait I don't have a car either."
"Not that I'd go with you anyway," Katie crossed her arms.
"Come on," Miranda, one of Katie's best friends smiled. "I'll take you."

[6 pm]
[FRANK ZHANG]

They spent the next hour decorating. Heck, Frank had to go to the store to buy more decorations with Hazel but he wasn't complaining. The school looked amazing. Every corridor and the sports hall was completely decorated.

The Stoll brothers were having lots of fun with the fake spiders, too. Annabeth and Malcolm were getting very sick of them, while Coach Hedge was getting very sick of everyone.
"You're all grounded!" Hedge said.
"What?" Annabeth asked.
"Grounded!"

"Okay-" Reyna said before Coach Hedge could say anymore. "I think we should all bake now. Get things ready for the bake sale tomorrow. Please don't bake if you're going to burn the kitchen down."
She took a long pause to stare at the Stoll brothers, Julia, Alice and Cecil, then Leo.
"Hey! I'm great at cooking. And baking." Leo protested.

Frank started baking with Grover, who insisted on only making vegan products, even though he was probably the only vegan in the school. Frank wasn't complaining, though, he couldn't eat dairy.

Nico and Jason were baking together, though both of them somehow seemed to get along. Rachel and Reyna were together, still fake dating, though Frank wasn't exactly sure why. Sherman and Damien stopped talking to Reyna completely. Percy and Leo baked together, surprisingly doing well. Piper and Annabeth were helping each other, meaning Hazel and Will were with each other.

Other than Frank's friends, Dakota and Gwendolyn were baking with each other. They seemed happier without Octavian. Travis somehow convinced Katie to cook with him, which Katie wasn't happy about. She hated Travis. Connor, Cecil, Alice and Julia weren't allowed, since they spilt a whole bag of flour within the first three minutes.

Miranda and Billie already had their batter made. Drew and Mitchell baked together, though Frank was pretty sure Drew had bullied Mitchell before. That left Malcolm alone, making Frank feel a little sorry for him.  

[7 pm]

Grover and Frank took quite a long time decorating. Everything Percy and Leo made was, of course, blue. Annabeth and Piper were being complete perfectionists. Nico and Jason completely messed up. Reyna and Rachel were debating on whether to keep them plain or not. Hazel and Will's looked reasonably good.

Miranda and Billie ended up getting bored and making at least three cakes. Katie and Travis were throwing flour at each other the whole time.

[KATIE GARDNER]

Travis Stoll existed simply to annoy Katie. He was such an idiot. He thought he was so funny and cool, which he wasn't!

The cupcakes they made, however, turned out great. Until Travis drew a very wonky heart on one with icing then gave it to Katie.
Katie threw it at him. "I detest you."
Travis just grinned and part of Katie knew she didn't actually detest him. 

[8 pm]
[LEO VALDEZ]

They stored the bakes away and planned to go watch a movie on one of the projectors.
"I left my phone in my locker," Leo heard Jason say to Reyna. "I'm gonna go get it."

Jason left the hall. Leo looked over at Hazel, who looked at him at the same time. He raised an eyebrow. Hazel nodded.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Leo said to Grover, who was sitting next to him. "Be right back."
Leo walked to the lockers, completely and utterly sick of Jason Grace.

When he got there, Jason was grabbing his phone out of his locker. He turned to face Leo, before turning back to his locker.
"You can't ignore me forever," Leo said, suddenly feeling a whole lot more nervous.
"I'm not ignoring you." Jason still didn't face him.

"Yes, you are! Ever since you kissed me-"
"What do you want me to say?! Sorry?!"
"No! I just want an answer," Leo sighed.
Jason shook his head, finally turning to face Leo.
"Look, I'm sorry," Jason said.
"That's still not an answ-"

Leo was cut off by Jason kissing him. Again. And just like last time, Leo kissed back. Then Jason pushed him away. Again, Leo was too stunned to say anything.
"I'm sorry," Jason said, before leaving quickly.

[JASON GRACE]

He did it again. Then he left. Just like the last time.
Honestly, he wanted to go back to Leo. Tell him how sorry he was. But he knew better than that. He had to ignore it, pretend it never happened.

He went back to Reyna, fearing they somehow knew. Did Leo tell anyone? Did Hazel? It was too much. No one could ever understand.

[9 pm]
[HAZEL LEVESQUE]

Leo took so long to come back, Hazel knew something had happened. The movie was almost over, people already getting tired, though they had the rest of the night to go. And the next school day, though there were no classes because of Halloween.

When Leo did come back, he wouldn't even look at Hazel. She frowned, paying attention to the movie.

[MALCOLM PACE]

He wished the movie wouldn't end. He knew that when it did, everyone would go back to talking to their friends. Malcolm would sit alone, hoping somebody would be empathic enough to talk to him, though that was unlikely.

He never had friends. The closest thing he had to one was Annabeth and even she had a different, better friend group.
His loneliness made him hate lunch at school especially. Sitting alone, reading or staring at his phone, trying to ignore people whisper about him right in front of him. Everyday.

It was the same at home. He'd spent most of the time in his room. It wasn't that he didn't have good parents. He did, he just didn't have a great relationship with them.
Basically, his life was completely boring. Apart from karate. He was pretty good at karate, though he never told anyone. He didn't see the point. Not that it was a secret, he just knew no one would care.

The movie ended, everyone seemed half asleep already. They started talking to each other again, meaning Malcolm had nothing but his book.

[RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE]

Both she and Reyna knew that the whole 'fake dating' thing was pointless now. Sherman and Damien had completely distanced themselves. But, for some reason, the thought of faking a breakup made Rachel feel sick.

It couldn't go on forever, though. Rachel was helping her friend out. Heck, they held hands in the corridor once and everyone instantly believed the rumours about them dating were true.

Rachel tried to mention it casually to Reyna. She was planning to say 'maybe we should stop this fake dating thing' or something cool. Fake a dramatic breakup. Instead, Rachel said.
"We should break up,"

A few people turned to Rachel and Reyna, then turned away. Apart from the people who knew it was fake. Thankfully, Reyna didn't judge Rachel, she just laughed, which didn't really happen often.
"Yeah, probably. Thanks for helping me get Sherman and Damien away, it meant a lot."
"I was happy to do it- I mean, happy to help you, you know?" Rachel said quickly.

"Yeah, so do you still want to fake your massive dramatic breakup? Violins in the background?" Reyna joked.
"Nah," Rachel laughed a laugh that wasn't her own.
Reyna nodded. "Okay so-"
"Yeah- uhm- of course, we're still gonna sit together at lunch and everything. So, yeah."

"Of course we are, you're my best friend," Reyna said. She was not making it any easier.
"You too," Rachel sat down beside Frank, trying to stay chill. Completely chill.
"Remember you stole my phone to ask Hazel out because I was way too scared?" Frank whispered.
"Mm?" Rachel said, not completely paying attention.

"Don't make me do the same for you,"
Rachel frowned. "Wha- ohhh. No."
"I won't," Frank shrugged. "You just shouldn't be afraid."
Rachel sighed. "Right."

[10 pm]
[ANNABETH CHASE]

Rachel and Reyna had 'broken up', though neither of them seemed too happy about it. Grover was playing sad music on his reed pipes for 'dramatic effect'.

Coach Hedge was pacing back and forth. "How come I'm the one who has to look after you lot?"
"I can look after them," Lee said.
"You're drinking out of a juice box right now. Even I know you're too childish to look after them."
"Good point." Lee shrugged.

Annabeth talked to Hazel quietly, while Hedge had his little meltdown.
"My wife is pregnant I need to be at home!"
Rachel gasped. "I was right."
"Oh wow congrats, Coach," Lee said.
"I'm calling Paul to take over for me," Coach said, shaking his head.

• • •

Reyna suggested that they should play a game because everyone seemed to be getting tired. She looked around in the storage room, somehow finding Jenga. Unfortunately, it was used for some freshman icebreakers, meaning there were questions on each block.

Annabeth helped Reyna set it up, the 25 students all waiting to play. Since there was so many of them, they'd probably have to play a few times for everyone to get a turn.

They decided to do from oldest to youngest, meaning Grover was up first. He pulled out the block.
"Christmas or birthdays?" he sighed. "I'm Jewish, I don't celebrate Christmas. This is dumb. Anyway, birthdays."
He placed the block back at the top. Since Annabeth was the next oldest, she carefully pulled out a block.

"Who is my role model?" The answer came to her straight away. Thalia. But she couldn't say that. She pretended to think. "Uhm, Frank Lloyd Wright?"
"Yeah, I know him really well," Cecil said sarcastically.
"He's an architect," Percy said.
Annabeth smiled. "Anyway, your turn Seaweed Brain."

Percy took a block, somehow almost knocking the tower over like an idiot.
"Do I have a job? Yes! I only started a few weeks ago but I'm a lifeguard-"
"He already drowned five kids," Rachel said.
"Rachel can you please stop saying that," Percy muttered.

It took a while to figure out who was next, but Cecil had turned 18 that September. He took about 10 minutes taking out a block, before reading it.
"Did you ever steal anything as a kid?" Cecil laughed after reading it. "Not much. As a kid. I'm joking!"

Billie Ng was next.
"Have you ever lived in another state or country?" She read. "Well, I grew up in Korea, so yes."
Dakota's hand was so shaky, Annabeth almost swore he'd knock the tower, but he didn't. "What is my favourite drink?" He read, before holding up the Kool-Aid in his other hand.

Drew was next. She hadn't been talking to anyone other than Mitchell.
She got one of the blocks, then set it down on top of the tower.
"You uhm- need to answer the question," Mitchell whispered.
"I'm taking another one," Drew said. No-one stopped her. "My favourite hobby? Uhm, I sometimes like singing. Sometimes. I also like- fashion and things like that. Yeah."
Annabeth's eyes drifted to the top of the tower, where she saw the question Drew didn't answer.
What does love mean to you?

Gwendolyn took her go. "Who's my best friend? Dakota, of course."
Travis accidentally laughed.
"What?" Gwen asked.
"No Octavian?" Travis kept laughing.
"Definitely not," Gwen muttered, Dakota raising his eyebrows.

Miranda was next, but she knocked over the tower.
"Ah! Sorry-" she laughed. "My question was 'favourite colour?' uhm, green!"
Annabeth rebuilt the tower quickly as possible, Travis getting prepared for his turn.

He took a block. "How many siblings do I have? None."
"Thanks," Connor said.
Katie took a block, Travis trying to make her knock over the tower.
"Travis, stop!" She hit his arm, before reading the block. "What annoys me? Easy. Travis."

"Hey-"
"Shush. Reyna's turn."
"If I was stranded on an island, what three items would I take with me?" Reyna read aloud. "Hm. A boat, probably. I'd hope the island had food, so clean water and one of my friends."

Malcolm went next. "What is my favourite sport? Well, I do karate." He whispered, head down.
"Really?" Connor asked. Malcolm nodded.
Even though Annabeth was one of his friends, she didn't know, which made her feel a little guilty.

"Oh, my turn," Piper smiled, taking a block. "What languages can I speak? French and English. I've listened to Leo speak Spanish so much I've practically learnt some off him."

Frank went next, almost knocking down the tower.
"Favourite zoo animal? I can't choose!"
"Gotta choose, Frankie boy." Rachel said.
"Don't call me that. And uhm, elephants I guess?"

"Yay, my turn," Rachel said. "What's my favourite subject? Art, probably."
Jason carefully took one of the blocks. "What do I want to do in college? Business."
He answered quickly, acting strange again. Probably because his ex-girlfriend was sitting right across from him.

"Ey, ey," Leo said while taking out a block. His hands were surprisingly steady, though Annabeth knew he had ADHD. "Describe my- dad? Hah."
There was an awkward silence for about 30 seconds before Leo burst into laughter.
"Okay, okay, uhm. I can't exactly answer that one. Moving on!" Leo pointed to Will.

Will took a deep breath, making sure the tower didn't fall. "Favorite season? Summer. The rest suck."
"Alright, your turn Alice."
"If I had a million dollars I would," Alice read, looking up at her friends, about to laugh. "I would definitely invest it for the future!"

Nico was absolutely determined to not let the tower fall, which took him a long time. He also seemed nervous to read and answer a question.
"My, uhm, favourite type of music, uhh-"
"Definitely My Chemical Romance," Connor whispered.
Nico rolled his eyes. "I don't know. I don't listen to music."

Annabeth was sure that was a lie because Nico usually wore earphones, but she wasn't going to argue.
Connor made the tower fall the second he touched it.
"Shit. Pretend that never happened," he said. Alice rebuilt the tower while he read and answered his question. "My favourite book? I don't read, okay? Levesque, your turn."

Hazel got a block. "Where were you born? New Orleans, then I moved to Alaska when I was six. Mitchell?"
"What is one quality I look for in a person? Well, there's a few. Funny people are- funny. Mostly I like when people can tell where they went wrong and make up for it." Mitchell glanced over to Drew.
Annabeth noticed Drew's soft smile.

"Finally, my turn," Julia said. "If I could go anywhere, where would I go? Oh, there are so many places. Hm. Uhm. Right now, bed. I'm tired."
"It's literally-" Cecil checked his watch. "Only five to eleven. Anyway, Connor and Miranda are the biggest losers, meaning I win."

[11 pm]
[PERCY JACKSON]

Mr Blofis came at quarter past 11.
"Sorry, it's hard to find a childminder with this short of notice," Percy heard Blofis say to Coach Hedge.
"You have a child?!" Percy and Leo asked at the same time.

Mr Blofis sighed. "Please don't listen to our conversations, but yes, I have a son."
"Seriously?! What age is he?" Percy asked.
"He just turned fifteen,"
"Then why doesn't he go to this school?" Leo said.
"He has Down Syndrome.  He goes to the school nearby for kids with special needs."
"Ohhhh," Leo and Percy said.

• • •

There was nothing left to do. The school was decorated, they baked, they played games, watched a movie. So they just talked. Percy was okay with that.
After Jenga, everyone was talking to each other instead of staying in their small groups.

Malcolm was teaching Alice some sort of karate move. She wasn't good, at all, but it was obvious that Malcolm was happy he had someone to talk to. Practically everyone was watching and laughing at Alice's 'sick moves'. Even Mr Blofis and Lee tried, which was extremely funny.

[MITCHELL]

Mitchell still didn't fully forgive Drew. She'd bullied him for most of his sophomore year and the start of junior year. Then she randomly apologized. Mitchell was wary, but she seemed sincere. He wanted to give her a chance.

After she and Jason Grace broke up, it was clear that Drew changed. She was kinder but somewhat sadder. It was hard to explain. She also seemed at peace with herself.

Mitchell knew Jason cheated on Drew, but she wouldn't tell him who with. She said it wasn't her place to say. He didn't mind though, he had a friend and Drew was no longer bullying random people.

[12 am]
[GWENDOLYN]

Another text from Octavian would be her final straw. She rejected him two weeks ago. Now, after fourteen years of friendship, he was being downright weird. Every year since the beginning of high school, she started hating him more and more. Now she just wanted to get away from him.
At least Dakota was on her side. Gwen couldn't afford to lose her best friend.

Gwen was talking with Drew, who was surprisingly funny. Both of them had bad reputations in the school, but Gwen didn't know why. Drew was pretty sweet. Gwen truly never did anything wrong. Apart from sticking up for Octavian. That was her biggest regret.

Nico di Angelo was walking past while talking to Leo Valdez.
"Hey, di Angelo?" Gwen stopped him.
Nico turned. "Mm?"
"Look, I just wanted to say sorry for what Octavian has done to you. I know it's not my fault but- I mean- I stuck up for him. He's a dick. I'm not supposed to say that but oh well."
"Oh. Thanks," Nico nodded.

[4 am]
[WILL SOLACE]

Idiots had fallen asleep. Firstly Hazel, of course. Then a few others. Grover, Gwen, Dakota. Reyna just sighed and told everyone to let them sleep.

Rachel sat down beside Will, sighing.
"You good?" Will asked.
"Mm-hmm."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing," Rachel said. "Just thinking. Also, happy Halloween."
"Oh, yeah, it's Halloween. You too." Will said.

Rachel seemed to be deep in thought, her hands slightly shaky. Maybe she was just tired? She suddenly stood up.
"Hey, uhm, Reyna? I forgot something in my car. Going outside this late is terrifying, can you come with me?" Rachel asked.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Will joked.
"Nah, if anyone tried kill me you'd run away."
"True," Will laughed.
Reyna walked out of the hall with Rachel.

[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

She walked outside, already freezing. She crossed her arms, Rachel walking beside her.
"So, what'd you forget in your car?" Reyna asked.
Rachel paused. "Oh- uhm- I didn't. I mean, I'm making sure it's locked. Yeah. I forgot to lock it."
"Oh, okay," Reyna walked with Rachel to her car.

The car was already locked.
"Are you okay, Rachel?" Reyna asked.
"Yeah. Actually no. I mean, yes. Why am I acting so weird?" Rachel took a deep breath. "Look, Reyna?"
"Yeah?"

"We've been like- fake dating for the past like month. I think. Honestly, it's been the best time of my life. I didn't want this to happen. I tried convincing myself it was just because I like being your friend, but it was more than that. I'm afraid of messing up our friendship because of this but I can't ignore it. What I'm trying to say is- uh- I just-"

With every word, Reyna became more shocked. Her face was hurting because she was trying not to smile.
"Ever since when did you become so nervous, Rachel Dare?"
"That is not what you were supposed to say!" Rachel whispered.
"Alright, let me try again. I've also loved pretending to date you. I was dreading it ending, though I was glad White and Yang left me alone."

"Wait, really?"
Reyna couldn't stop herself from smiling. "Really. However, it's freezing out here." She held out her hand for Rachel's.

[RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE]

She took Reyna's hand, sweating even though it was extremely cold. Her mouth was dry but she couldn't stop smiling. She didn't know what it meant. Reyna actually liked her back? What did that mean for them?

Reyna walked inside, so calm about everything. God, she was amazing. Rachel didn't want to let go of her hand, but she also knew she was going to explode with happiness.
"Uhm- I'm going to the bathroom," Rachel said. "See you back in the hall. Yeah. Thank you."
Reyna was still smiling. "Thank you?"
Rachel nodded. "Thank you!"

She practically ran into the bathroom, squeeling and doing a very embarrassing happy dance. Then Julia Feingold walked out of one of the stalls.
"Sorry-" Rachel stopped dancing and cleared her throat. When Julia left, Rachel started celebrating again.

[JASON GRACE]

Reyna pulled him aside.
"Guess what!"
"What?" Jason asked, still in a horrible mood.
"Rachel likes me, like for real! Oh my gosh, I'm going to die!"
"Huh? Do you like her?"
"Of course I do!" Reyna was practically jumping up and down with excitement, even though she was usually a very calm person.

"Oh- well, then, I'm happy for you," Jason tried to smile. It was so simple for them.
"I'm going to ask her to go out with me- like just a totally chill date- eee! Okay, okay, stay calm." Reyna took a deep breath. "Completely calm."

[7 am]
[NICO DI ANGELO]

The sun was finally rising. Some teachers and students were arriving at the school. Nico and the rest of the people who stayed the night started setting up the bake sale. A lot of students brought in baked things from home, meaning there was plenty to sell.

Nico was exhausted, to be honest. He couldn't wait to go home and sleep, but first he had to sell cookies like some Girl Scout's kid. While he was trying not to fall asleep, Rachel and Reyna were laughing with each other and flat out flirting. Rachel was texting Nico updates every half hour. It was absolutely adorable.

———

Word Count: 4160

———

A/N: y'all I'm so sorry. This chapter is literal dogshit and it's so long for what 😭😭 it's super late and I have like 2 or 3 tests tomorrow. Anyway, I need sleep. Sorry for not updating sooner, I'm gonna edit this tomorrow maybe hahaha.

Rachel x Reyna supremacy chile ❤️

MY FINGERS HURT FROM TYPING

I JUST GAVE UP WITH DOING HOUR-BY-HOUR AT THE END, AS YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC