Off Key

By julissaskz

Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, t... More

1|2
3|4
5|6
7|8
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
The End
Coming Soon..

#51

2.3K 89 46
By julissaskz

"Guys, we have a problem!" Hyunjin said on the phone.

"Hyunjin, why did you call us at 4 in the morning? WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!" Felix yelled, feeling mad his rest got interrupted.

"This is important!" He said making everyone sigh.

"How important is it?" Seungmin mumbled still half asleep.

"I-it's pretty important," Hyunjin said still feeling nervous around Seungmin.

"It involves the wedding." Jeongin's eyes opened wide open looking at his phone. "What specifically by it?" He asked.

"Wait, why does it involve us?" Changbin asked, from Felix's side as he was listening to the call as well. "Shouldn't it just be like, the main couple?" He said making Hyunjin roll his eyes at the word 'couple'.

"Before I start, where the hell are Minho and Jisung?" He asked, hearing silence. "Did they not answer the call?"

"Shh, Jisung's sleeping," Minho said sleepily, holding his phone.

"Well, wake his ass up and tell him to listen, and where's Chan?" Hyunjin asked as Chan responded with a 'hello' cheerfully.

"Chan, you sound very energized?" Seungmin questioned as to how. "No, I'm actually very sleepy but I was working." He said making the rest say 'oh'.

"FUCKING HWANG HYUNJIN, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" Jisung yelled roughly, upset he was woken up.

"Bitch, Minho's the one who woke you up!" He said making Jisung lay on Minho's shoulder, rubbing his eyes.

"Because of you, so, can you say what the hell is important before we hang up?" Jisung said calmly, making Hyunjin sigh.

"Okay, okay, so news broke out that Seungmin and Chan are getting married, and that we're performing at the wedding, so, maybe the whole school might be going?" Hyunjin said making it silent, that he could almost hear crickets.

"Uh, guys?" He called out, checking if anyone had hung up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Seungmin said, loudly.

"HOW THE HELL DID THEY FIND OUT?!" Chan asked, getting up from his desk and almost punching a wall, sighing.

"THE WHOLE SCHOOL?" Felix asked, now wide awake.

Everyone had different expressions and were all questioning Hyunjin who simply said 'I don't know.

"We're literally screwed," Jeongin mumbled as everyone agreed.

"How the hell are we going to survive school now, without being bombarded with people and questions?" Minho said already getting a headache, thinking about it.

"We'll worry about that tomorrow, as for right now, just everyone try to get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." Chan said laying his head against his desk.

"Hyunjin, how'd you even find out?" Changbin asked, hearing nothing come from him.

"Hyunjin?" Felix asked this time, hearing nothing.

"Did his ass hang up?" Jisung asked checking the phone.

They all saw Hyunjin's name disappear from the call making Jisung and Felix scoff.

"I'm slapping the shit out of him tomorrow," Felix said, laying on Changbin.

"Me too," Jisung said, not feeling sleepy anymore.

"Good night everyone," Chan said ignoring the threats.

As everyone hung up, Jisung threw the phone to the end of the bed.

He turned next to him seeing Minho already asleep, after his mini headache.

"Cute," Jisung mumbled laying next to him, admiring the older's face, suddenly feeling better already.

"You want a picture?" Minho mumbled, scaring Jisung.

"You're awake?!" He said as Minho still had his eyes closed.

"I was just resting my eyes." He said pulling Jisung closer to him as he opened his eyes.

"Goodnight Ji." He said as Jisung felt himself getting sleepy and comfortable from Minho's touch.

~~~

Chan had texted everyone early in the morning that he'd pick up everyone in his parent's car.

"So, why'd you pick us up?" Hyunjin asked being the last person to enter the car.

"Because if we need to escape at some point today, we have our getaway car that everyone can fit in." He said making Hyunjin laugh.

As Hyunjin looked next to him he noticed he was seated next to Felix and Jisung, who didn't look very happy.

"Shit," Hyunjin mumbled.

As Felix and Jisung were getting ready, Chan looked back at them.

"No fighting in this car." Making Minho and Changbin let out an 'aw' putting their phones away.

"20 bucks that they're gonna attack him immediately when we get out of the car," Jeongin said whispering in Seungmin's ear, who nodded his head and brought his hand out. "You're on."

They all rode to the school, asking Hyunjin questions.

"So how did you find out about everyone knowing?" Chan asked as Hyunjin thought back to when he found out.

"My phone was blowing up with millions of people asking me if it was true or not, and I was so confused by what they meant until somebody gave me an explanation, and then I called you guys immediately." He said explaining.

"Who was the person who explained?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't. Some random girl I have on my phone. I don't even know her name." Hyunjin said making the rest sigh.

"But how do you have her number?" Jisung asked cluelessly.

They keep forgetting that Jisung was slightly still new to the school and about Hyunjin's reputation.

Hyunjin turned bright red, remembering his old days.

"Well, she was a... um... it's hard to explain- She was one of his fuck buddies." Jeongin said having no shade, making the rest slightly snicker, except Seungmin.

What am I even upset for? I'm the one getting married.

"O-oh, that makes- ANYWAYS," Hyunjin interrupted Jisung who felt slightly embarrassed for asking in the first place.

"That's how I found out," Hyunjin said continuing.

"Well, how did she find out?" Minho asked this time speaking up.

"She said she heard rumors about it going around," Hyunjin said making the rest confused.

"But then how did the rumor start up?" Changbin asked in which Hyunjin shrugged.

The car pulled up to the school parking lot and as soon as Chan parked the car and unlocked the doors, Hyunjin sprinted out of the car like his life depended on it, following after, Jisung and Felix.

"Bitch!" Felix yelled out chasing him into the school, Jisung right next to him.

Changbin and Minho were following as well, with their phones out and recording.

Chan sighed getting out of the car with the younger's.

Jeongin held out his hand in front of Seungmin who just sighed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a 20.

"Thank you for your business!" Jeongin said happily as Seungmin slightly glared at the younger.

As Hyunjin ran in, he stopped seeing all eyes on him, making Felix and Jisung crash into him.

As Jisung raised his hand, Felix lowered it, seeing everyone's eyes on them.

Changbin and Minho stopped recording, seeing everyone, and put their phones away.

Jeongin walked in soon after by himself seeing his friends frozen in place. He then looked up at everyone looking at them, but it looked more like they were looking for someone else.

"Where are Seungmin and Chan?" Minho asked Jeongin who was next to him.

"They're gonna walk in right now," Jeongin said a bit loudly to which all the members heard and turned to the door.

As if on cue, Chan and Seungmin walked in talking making everyone in the school start to whisper.

"Guys," Minho called out to the two and got their attention. Once he got their attention, the two soon realized why everyone was staring at them.

"Let's just start walking, keep your heads down low and straight to class," Chan whispered lowly to his members who nodded their heads in agreement.

As soon as they all started walking, people's whispers got louder.

'So the rumors are true?'

'Are they dating?

'They're getting married?'

'Why are they getting married?'

'How long have they been together?'

'Are we getting a concert at the wedding?'

'They could do so much better than each other.'

The boys sighed whenever they heard the whispers.

They entered into their classes, all thinking the same thing.

This is gonna be a long day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.1K 31
๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™– : ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ. ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ...
61.8K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
45.7K 2.3K 46
๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–ฅฃ๐–กก๐–ฅง๐–คฃ "Take a risk. Our journey as humans is too short and happiness is too rare." At an all boys school, there were your stereotypical cliqu...
166K 7.6K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...