Flames Between Us (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Sequel to Eat The Rich After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of Weston... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue - The Question
Epilogue - Surprise
Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism
Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter: Weston and Micah in five years time
Untamed - New BxB Story

Chapter Eight

4.5K 272 35
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

WESTON LOCKE

"But that is not what they said to me," I growl out to Fred across the phone, pacing up and down my apartment. "I have no idea why they're lying but something is going on and we need to find out what."

Fred sighs on the other line. "Weston, there is going to be a lot of legal work and rights to be able to track this down."

"But if we don't then we are at threat, again." I say sternly. "I'm not going through what we went through last week, we lost so many vital clients because they don't trust us. If we can't get to the bottom of this then we are as dumb as we look."

A snort comes from Fred. "We don't look dumb," he responds.

My fingers dig into my eyes as I pinch my bridge. "Oh my God Fred, that is not the point."

"I'm going to be honest with you Weston, I'm tired. Talking about this now is honestly just making me feel exhausted, can we discuss this tomorrow when we are both well rested and thinking straight?" He suggests and I lean down onto the kitchen island.

"Problems don't just go away overnight, I have so much riding on this Fred. The company, my employees." I tell him, my voice raising slightly.

Fred sighs again before I hear the front door being opened, turning my attention towards Micah as he strolls through the apartment. Dropping his bag and belongings down onto the floor, an expression that I couldn't read on his face.

"But it's not going to get any better if we keep trying when we are sleep deprived and frustrated," he speaks through the phone.

"Fine," I tell him and Fred agrees.

"Alright, well we'll arrange a call for tomorrow." He tells me.

"Okay, speak then." I say before pulling my phone away from my ear and cutting the call instantly.

Turning my attention to Micah as he waltzes over to the island and perches down onto one of the island stools. "Everything okay?" He questions as he narrows his eyes towards me slightly.

I hum in response. "I don't want to talk about it right now," my head begins to shake. "You're here now and that's all I care about."

Micah's eyes flick between mine as he nods. "What's up?" I question as I move closer to him, his expressions making me feel concerned.

His throat swallows harshly as he looks up at me, his hands clasped together tightly. "I know there is a lot going on with you right now..." he trails off. "I don't want to make you more mad, but you need to know."

"Know what?" I say in response.

He exhales a breath sharply. "Estella is still here."

For a moment I just stare back at him, trying to digest his words. Parting my lips to speak but nothing comes out, confused to the core.

"What?" I say quietly.

Micah nods slowly. "I went to go and collect my parcel from the lockers like a few minutes from my house," he continues. "And then when I shut the locker door she was just standing there."

"Fuck, Micah. Why didn't you call me?" My voice begins to raise.

His eyes blink back at me. "I did," he says quickly. "Your phone was engaged."

I close my eyes in defeat, feeling how fast my heart was beating inside my chest. "What did she say to you?"

Micah leans forward onto his elbows, his blue eyes watching me carefully to how I react. "She was saying that you're a nasty piece of work and that I know nothing about you," his eyebrows furrow as he talks. "Saying that I'm making a mistake and soon you're going to ditch me because all you care about is the thrill."

My jaw tenses at what he says. "She didn't threaten you did she?"

He shakes his head. "No but I told her to stay the hell away from us. I think she's the one who sent me the underwear and those insects. She knew my parcel would be at the locker, it was like she was waiting for me to turn up."

Micah's face turns to a look of worry and that panged my heart painfully. I take a step closer to him and slide my arm around his back, feeling his head nudge under my chin gently. "I am so sorry Micah," I sigh in defeat.

"It's not your fault she's crazy," his head begins to shake.

"I know but she shouldn't be sending you things, following you around. You have no idea how much that fucking terrifies me," I sigh as I clench my eyes shut and hold him somewhat tighter.

"You don't think she's just going to go away do you?"

I pull away from Micah eventually and look down to him, his big eyes full of concern. "That's why you're not going to go anywhere alone," I say seriously.

"West—"

"No," I shake my head to him. "I don't want to hear it, if something happened to you because of her then I'd never forgive myself."

Micah's lips part to speak but he shuts them immediately.

"I'll hire someone to come pick you up and take you to work and vice versa," I nod once before taking my phone out.

His hand reaches up to cup the phone. "West that's just ludicrous," he says suddenly. "I don't need a chauffeur all of a sudden. What are people gonna think when they see me rocking up to work in a private car?"

"They're not going to think anything because I'll be paying for it, and if someone wants to question me about it then they can talk to me privately. Not that it's anyone else's business anyway." I say as I remove his fingers from my phone.

Micah's eyes look up at me with a look that screamed, 'you're doing too much'.

I sigh and cup the back of his head gently. "You might think this is over the top but I know Estella, I know what she tried to do to me, to herself."

"You didn't really say much about what happened between you guys," Micah lets out slowly. "All you've said to me is that she's crazy because she accused you of cheating on her, what else has she done to make you think that I need a chauffeur?"

My hand drops from the back of his head to take his hand. "Let's sit and we can talk about it." I say as I notion my head over to the sofas.
Micah removes himself from the stool and follows me over, not once dropping my hand. Eventually I sit down onto the sofa and watch as he slides into the corner and pulls his legs up onto the material, slightly hugging one knee.

"So I told you about how she thought I was cheating on her because I was spending a lot of time at work," I say gently and Micah nods back at me. "Well for a few weeks she started emailing round my directors and managers asking if I'd been with them, asking if he'd seen me with someone else whilst at work."

His eyebrows narrow towards me as I lean my elbow onto the back of the sofa. "And obviously for me that's severely unprofessional and I was so embarrassed. When I found out after Fred told me, I hit the fan. I never gave her a reason to think that I was cheating on her, I'd always been loyal."

Micah shifts on the sofa, moving slightly closer to me. "So when I confronted her about it she just said that she was insecure and I told her to trust me."

"Okay," he nods, encouraging me to go on.

"One day after work my phone died on the way back, when I got home Estella was screaming at me telling me that she knew I was with another woman. She started trashing my apartment, throwing things at me, saying nasty things to me." I stop for a moment to chew the inside of my mouth.

Micah's face drops for a second before attempting to recover. "Did she ever hurt you?" He asks so carefully that I wanted to melt.

"She tried to," I nod. "She full on threw a glass vase at my head, if I didn't move it would have hit me. But that's when I couldn't do it anymore, I told her how toxic our relationship was because she wouldn't trust me and she just wanted to self-destruct."

"I had no idea it was that bad West," Micah's lips pout towards me as he reaches over to cup my forearm between his warm fingers.

"That's not even the worst of it," I hang my head for a moment, running my hand over the back of my hair.

"What happened?" He says eventually, waiting for me to raise my head again.

"I told you about when she threatened to kill herself," I start and Micah nods, squeezing my arm gently.

"Yeah, you did."

"Well after I told her that I couldn't do this anymore, it was physically and mentally destroying me. I found her in the bath in my apartment, she had slit one of her wrists and threatened to say that I had manipulated her into doing it if I broke up with her." Even saying those words hurt me inside, remembering it made me feel nauseous.

"Oh my God," Micah whispers out. "What did you do?"

My hand now slides into his, feeling his warmth was exactly what I needed right now. "I rang the police and ambulance, straight away. Had to get my lawyers involved because I was terrified of what she would do next, if she would just waltz into my apartment at night and murder me in my bed."

"I'm so sorry West," he frowns towards me, leaning forward to press a kiss to my shoulder.

"Don't apologise," I look down to him. "It's not your fault. That's why I'm telling you that I don't want you to be alone when I know that she's out there, following you, sending things to your flat."

"What happened when she turned up at work that day I saw her?" He asks curiously.

"I had her escorted out by security, got my lawyers and everything involved again. Started planning on a restraining order, so that's probably why she's coming after you because if she comes near me then she can go to prison."

Micah's eyes flick between mine. "Oh God," he mumbles out. "I had no idea it was this serious."

"I didn't want to bombard you with everything that went on between Estella and I whilst your trial was going on, I didn't think you needed anything else to focus on." I shake my head towards him. "I guess it just never came up in conversation again because I thought she had gone away."

"Are you gonna talk to your lawyers again?" He asks before clamping down on his bottom lip.

My mouth hums towards him. "Yes," I say. "I'm gonna get all of this noted down and everything. Did you take pictures of those deliveries and that note?"

"Yeah Vee did for 'evidence'." he says with air quotes.

"I always knew that I liked that girl," I say as I squeeze onto his hand and Micah smiles up at me.

"She'd absolutely die if she heard you say that," he tells me.

"I bet she would." I nudge his side. "But if anything else happens, anything that happens that you think is strange. Call me as soon as possible, I don't want you to be dealing with this when it is my problem."

Micah shuffles up onto his knees, his head shaking towards me. "No, it's both our problem. I'm with you and that's the way it's going to be, if she wants to try and scare me off, belittle me. Then let her but she won't push me away from you, no matter what she says."

Before he even has the chance of finishing his sentence, I wrap my arms around his body and pull him close to my chest. "Thank you for not listening to her and believing how you feel about me," I murmur into his ear.

He lets out a relieved sigh and relaxes against my body. "I'm never going to believe what she says, I know you West. I've seen how genuine and lovely you are. I'm not going to treat you differently because she said a couple things."

My lips move to kiss the edge of his temple. "I'm so glad I have you," I tell him gently. "You make me feel so grounded."

Micah chuckles against my neck lightly before poking his head up to mine. "I like that," he tells me with a small smile. "Grounded."

My lips open into a broad smile as I lean forward and press my lips to his, feeling his warmth as he relaxes back into me again.

. . .

Read up to chapter 14 on Patreon!
Www.Patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!!!

AAAH I love them both so much

What do we think of Weston's story about Estella?

What do you guys think is gonna happen now??

Their trust is another level and I am here for it

I just posted an exclusive chapter of Micah and Weston celebrating Weston's birthday, it's super cute and a little smutty. On Patreon now!

See you guys on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.8K 51
"You're crazy," Ashton whispered. "Yes," Ryker continued. "For you." "No. You're just crazy. Period." ~~~ With Ashton's dying career, his last lifel...
90.6K 6.7K 32
"When I first saw you, I thought I'd have to kill you." "Uh, excuse me?" "But now I'll kill anyone that even thinks of laying a finger on you," he s...
617K 25.2K 43
Jackson, an introverted young man attends a bachelor party for his best friend at one of the hottest gay clubs in town. Not looking forward to the ni...
35.9K 2.1K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...