Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian Tra...

By HarukiUsagi46

What if both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian end up traveling back to the past after the two of them fall from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Story Ended
New Book

Chapter 19

10.5K 461 30
By HarukiUsagi46

Continue from the last chapter
*****************************************************
"My Yu clan of Meishan have existed in this cultivation world for hundreds of year now. We never hear of some outrageous clan like Wang clan of Yinchuan, what kind of nonsense are you sprouting. What filthy gutter did you come from? You low life clan. Is your whole clan a low life like you? How dare you talk to me about superiors and inferior. Let me tell you who is superior and who is inferior. I am superior and you are inferior," Madam Yu put her foot on Wang Lingjiao head.

She step on Wang Lingjiao head even harder when Wang Lingjiao try to get up from the floor.

After Madam Yu is finished, she got her foot off of Wang Lingjiao head, she turn around to look at her two most faithful servant. She gave them a nod to her head to let them know that they should finish off the Wen clan.

The two of them gave a nod back, soon enough they taken down all of the Wen clan in the main hall with a slash to their throat or in their stomach.

Jiang  Cheng and Wei Wuxian watch in surprise as how fast these two are taken down the Wen clan.

Wang Lingjiao starting to get nervous and afraid that she might died by Madam Yu best servant.  She even talking more nonsense at how Wen Chao won't spare them if he find out they didn't something to her.

"You didn't even spare us just now, your asking us to spare you?" One of Madam Yu servant speak to Wang Lingjiao with a mock in her voice.

"No matter what you do to our home? Burn it down, turn it into supervisory for the Wen clan, we will fight hard to protect our home!"

Madam Yu gave her two servant another one of those head movement, they understand their mistress meaning. She let them know that is time to end this vile women down already.

Just when they are about to kill Wang Lingjiao, she scream out, "Wen zuliu! Help me!"

Wen zuliu flew in from the window and kicked the two servant backwards.

"Core melting hand," Madam Yu is surprise to see someone like him here.

"Purple spider," Wen Zuliu greeted Madam Yu in return.

Wang Lingjiao tell Wen zuliu to kill Madam Yu but he isn't doing that

"Wen Zuliu?" Madam Yu asked.

"Core melting hand. He melt cultivator golden core, leaving them to become a normal human. There core can't return into their body."

"Wasn't your name use to be Zhao Zuliu? It wasn't Wen before, why did you decide to change it to Wen? Did you finally fell over yourself to get the surname Wen?  The Wen surname isn't that precious, why are you using it? Isn't this a betray to your clan ancestors. Such a hilarious clan."

All Wen Zuliu can said is, "I am just serving my master."

Wang Lingjiao got up, she walk close to Wen Zuliu side, "why are you talking to her for? Kill her already. This is what she did to me!" She pointed at her injured face.

Wen zuliu doesn't like this women too much, he just stand there letting Wang Lingjiao saying more nonsense thing about Wen Chao will get angry at him for not protecting her or not destroying the Jiang clan.

Wen Zuliu put his hand together in a bow, "excuse my offense."

Madam Yu got her Zidian ready, she attack Wen Zuliu while he isn't paying her any attention.

Wang Lingjiao took this chance to run out side to let go of a flare to gathered the other Wen nearby.

"Jiang Cheng don't let her send the flare for signal!" Wei Wuxian push Jiang Cheng away so that he can go stop Wang Lingjiao.

"A-xian, what happen our home? What happen to A-Niang and A-die?"

Wei Wuxian didn't answered Yanli question, he can only stay silent to let her see it for herself.

Jiang Cheng hit the back of Wang Lingjiao shoulder, she fell forward. She pull out a flare, before Jiang Cheng can stop Wang Lingjiao, he heard, "Madam Yu, watch out!"

"A-Niang!" Jiang Cheng leap right in front of his mom to protect her from Wen Zuliu hand. He end up getting hit on the chest by Wen Zuliu hand.

Outside it was too late Wang Lingjiao already send the flare into the sky. The Wen clan will come any minute.

Madam Yu two servant got up, they are fighting Wen Zuliu, Madam Yu took this chance to take both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng away from the fight.

She take Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng to the boat in the back of their house.

"A-Niang, aren't you coming?"

Madam Yu pull her son into her arm, "A-Cheng, I need to go back. I can't let those Wen take over our home. You need to stay safe, you need to stay alive."

She let go Jiang Cheng, she look over at Wei Wuxian, "Listen here Wei Wuxian, I know that soon or later that you will bring trouble to our clan. Now I asking you to protect Jiang Cheng with your life you hear!?"

"Madam Yu!"

"Answer me?!"

Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head.

'Wei Ying, how could they treat you like this? How come you never said anything to me about it or to someone about it?'

Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji tighten his hand on his hand, he gave a squeeze back to let Lan Wangji know that he is okay.

Madam Yu threw zidian at Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian, it ties the two of them together.

"A-Niang!"

"Listen A-Cheng, Zidian is a spiritual tool. It has recognize you as it owner. It belong to you now."

She got out of the boat, "A-Niang! Let's wait for A-die to return home. We can fight the Wen together!" Jiang Cheng asked his mom.

"Even if your father isn't here, I can fight this along!" She use a talisman to make the boat move by it self away from the dock.

A-Niang! A-Niang!"

Jiang Cheng keep on calling for his mother as the boat float farther and farther away.
Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian keep on struggling against zidian trying to get themselves free from the bind. Jiang Cheng tear won't stop coming out from his eye, he want to go back to lotus cove to help his mother but here he is, ties together with Wei Wuxian by zidian.

"Jiang Cheng, cal down. Madam Yu, she can handle Wen Zuliu, nothing will happen!"

"How can you tell me to cal down?! The Wen are invading our house!A-Niang is fighting them alone!"

Jiang Cheng tear didn't stop, he is worry,concern and scare for his mom. She is fighting by herself, she is defending their home by herself and he is not there to fight along side her.

Wei Wuxian sit still while Jiang Cheng still struggle to get zidian to release them. Since Wei Wuxian is facing the other way, he spotted Jiang Yanli and Jiang Fengmian boat heading their way.

"Jiang Cheng, look is Shijie and Jiang Shushu, their back!"

Jiang Cheng move a little bit to see if Wei Wuxian is telling the truth or not. When he see his Jie and dad, they shouted for them to hear the two of them.

"Jie! A-die!"

"Shijie! Jiang Shushu!"

The two of them keep on yelling for Yanli and Jiang Fengmian until they heard them.

"Die, isn't that A-Cheng and A-Xian?"

Yanli and her father looked at each other, Jiang Fengmian turn back to look at the sailer, "row the boat over there!"

Jiang Fengmian and Yanli boat arrive at the boat that Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng are, the two step into the boat, they see Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng are ties up by zidian.

"A-Cheng, A-Xian, what happen? Why are you two ties up by zidian? Why aren't you two back at Lotus Cove?" Jiang Fengmian asked the two boys.

"A-die...A-die....please release us," Jiang Cheng begged his father.

Jiang Fengmian move closer to Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian, he held out his hand near zidian. Zidian suddenly remove itself from Jiang Cheng nod Wei Wuxian. It wrapped around Jiang Fengmian wrist which recognize him as a owner as well.

When the zidian is move from around them, they stood up with a rather scare expression on their face.

"A-die, the Wen have infiltrated Lotus Cove. A-Niang is fighting them by herself, we need to go back for her."

Wei Wuxian nodded his head to what Jiang Cheng just said.

Jiang Fengmian think for a while, that is until he grabbed his daughter, he push her together with the other two and threw zidian at them, making zidian wrapped itself around the three children.

"A-die, what are you doing?!" Yanli now is crying to see what her father is doing.

"Listen all three of you, you can't go back to Lotus Cove. You need to head to your grandmother house in  Meishan. I will head back to Lotus Cove," Jiang Fengmian don't regret what he is doing, he just want his children to be safe.

"A-die!" Jiang Cheng and Yanli call out to their father with tear running down their face.

"Jiang Shushu!" It was the same for Wei Wuxian, he can't let Jiang Fengmian go back to Lotus Cove by himself to fight against the Wen clan or Wen zuliu.

Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan watch as all three children is crying their eye out for them. They see how hurt they are to be separated from their parents.

"Wei Wuxian, what happen to A-die and A-Niang?" Jiang Cheng ask in a scare tone.

Wei Wuxian didn't answer him, he squeezed Lan Wangji hand to stop himself from crying.

Jiang Cheng still crying while saying, "A-die! Let's us all go back together to save A-Niang!"

Jiang Fengmian looked at all three of them, he only want them to be safe. "A-li, A-Cheng, A-xian, you three must stay safe and sound."

When Jiang Fengmian turn back around to get back on the other boat he heard Wei Wuxian saying, "Jiang Shushu! What if something happen to you? We won't be safe and sound at all!"

He turn back around to look at all three crying children in front of him. He doesn't want to do this but he must leave them so they can be safe.

The three of them won't stop crying, they don't want their parents to leave them like this, to fight alone with the Wen clan or against Wen Zuliu.

He walk back inside, he went over to Jiang Cheng first.

"Jiang Cheng, don't cry, is not like you will see me again," Jiang Cheng couldn't help but let more tears running down his face.

He walk over to Yanli, Yanli is the person who is been affected the most.

"A-li, don't cry, don't cry."

Last he went over to Wei Wuxian, "A-Ying, you must protect both A-li and A-Cheng," Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head even though he more hurt on the inside then on the outside.

Jiang Fengmian finally went back over to the other side of the boat, he tell the boat owner to go, to go back to Lotus Cove.

"A-die!"

"A-die!"

"Jiang Shushu!"

No matter how hard all three of them call for Jiang Fengmian, he won't look back because he know this is for the best.

All three can't stop crying, they are worry about Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, they don't know what will happen to the two of them, now that they are this far away.

After about an hour or so, zidian starting to slithered it self around Jiang Cheng wrist. Once they are release, all three of them start to look around the boat, they are looking for something to paddle the boat to shore with.

Once they got to shore, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian run back to Lotus Cove, they have left Yanli back in the wood waiting for the, to return with either a good news or a bad news.

When Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian arrived at Lotus Cove, they will see the most unforgivable scene for the rest of their life.
*********************************************************************
That is for this chapter, I won't write about Jiang Fengmian arrive at Lotus Cove to save Madam Yu. Use your imagination, you all know what happen. ENJOY NOW!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 1K 20
When Wei Wuxian fall from the cliff, instead of getting summon back to the living world by Mo Xuanyu. He woke up in the distance future....the modern...
20K 1K 17
After encountering a strange smoke both Jiang Wayin and Wei Wuxian find themselves in the past. What would change and what would stay the same. And w...
63.4K 4.2K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
77.5K 4.3K 32
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji met when they were just a child. When they got older that memories disappear from their mind. They don't remember it. What...