Gay werewolf (boyxboy) Mpreg

By peoplechangealways

Tyler knew he was gay when he was 10. it all started when he kissed a boy in a truth or dare game. His life h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
note
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Authors note. please read.

7.3K 164 17
By peoplechangealways

I know I'm sorry about this. I'm updating tomorrow but I just wanted to say this if anyone is up for it and wanted to.

I have a gay best friend. Yes I know.

If you want to ask him questions about anything....anything you may.

All you have to do is message me on wattpad, and I will ask him about it and tell you.

He's helping me make the story. Obvisiously.

But I'm gonna make a new boyxboy soon. And its gonna be about him. And his love life. And its gonna be a true story. He's not shy at all.

Message me if you want to message him to just talk with him or to ask Him something. He won't mind.

Bye. ~Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 305 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
760K 24.3K 21
Reign, a high school heart-breaker has never felt any affection towards anyone he dated. He thought there was something wrong with him until his best...
312 17 11
It all began with the summer of 2017. Caleb tried so hard to get the love of his life, but it wouldn't be easy. Because Brian, was as straight as the...
93.5K 4.3K 10
Have you seen those eyes. Those violet orbs. I swear it glitters... Tom was the captain of the football Team and was lost in a world of purple after...