Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Loo Loo Land🤡
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers

Operation: Break Addiction🥃

5.8K 54 20
By Nexaverse

Y/N walked into his apartment and began to pay the mortgage. Once he finished, he walked to his bedroom to find Verosika laying on the bed with her flask in her hand. This means...

Verosika: (ZZZ)

Y/N: Vee? Vee you ok!?

Y/N turned her around to see her drunk.

Verosika: (drunk) Huuuuh? Ohh Y/NNNN... You came baaaccck. I wwwaass sssooo... worried about you.~ (hiccups)

Y/N: Have you been drinking again?

Verosika: (drunk) Hey... (giggles) uh reme...remember when...member when... r-remember when...(hiccups) remember when App and Coconut and (hiccups) and Kiwi passed out and we... we...we uhh...we drew on their faces and we promised we never tell 'em? That was hilarious! (laughs)

Y/N: I was gone for 2 hours and you've been drinking?

Verosika: (drunk) (chuckles) Noooooooo... I was...(hiccups) drinking your milk.~ 😏

Y/N looked unamused.😑

Verosika: (drunk) This-This thing helped me a lot w-when I-I-I'm depressssed Y-Y/N. This helped at t-the (hiccups) beach...thiss helped me (hiccups) at the...the uh...the carnival, the beach, the...Nnnno it's was...wait...what wasssss it again?

Y/N: Vee, seriously?

Verosika: (drunk) You wanna...(hiccups) taste some...?

Y/N: No thanks. I don't drink alcohol.

Verosika: (drunk) Cmonnnn. Live a li-(hiccups) little! Don't be such a goody two shoes all the time. I know you want it...~

Verosika tried to get Y/N to drink the Beezlejuice, but Y/N kept protesting.

Verosika: (drunk) Okaayyy...You g-(hiccups) got me...YAA!

Y/N: HEY! WOAH!

Verosika pounced on Y/N and wrapped her arms and legs around Y/N's body. She leaned forward and both were on the bed with Verosika on top.

Verosika: (drunk) You'll looooove it...~

Verosika held Y/N in place as she used her tail to open the flask and Verosika drank some. She moved to Y/N's face and kissed him. Y/N couldn't escape Verosika's grasp.

Verosika: (moaning)~

Y/N could feel Verosika's tongue and the alcohol moving in his mouth. She let go and Y/N didn't like the taste. He swallowed it and shed a tear.

Y/N: Ugh...

Verosika: (drunk) Y/NNN...Why you gotta...(hiccups)...gotta doooo this t'me? You always walking off to whereever...whenever...and doing whatever and IIII...(hiccups) stay heeeereee...alllll alone... by myssssself... (laughs)

Y/N: Vee, you're drunk. C'mon, you need to take a shower.

Verosika: (drunk) 🎵Onnnllyyyy if you joooiiinn meee.🎵~

Y/N sighed as he carried Verosika Bridal-style to the bathroom. But Verosika smirked and used her tail to trip Y/N and they both fell on the floor. They were in a Doggystyle sex pose but with their clothes.

Verosika: (drunk) (giggles) Get onnnnnn Y/N. Rrrrride with me. I'm sooooo...h***y.~ (Giggles)

Y/N: No Vee. You have to—

Verosika: (drunk) Get onnnnnn, cowboy.~

Y/N: No...

Verosika: Cmonnnn. Sheriff L/N of the Wiiiiiilllld West and his loyal horse, Mayday. (hiccups) Let's stop crimmme togetherrrr. Ride on meeee~.

Y/N: Seriously? No. 😒

Verosika: Hey! Hey N/N?

Y/N: What?

Verosika: (whispers) Get on...😏 (laughs)🤪

Y/N gave a "😒" look and hoisted Verosika up to the bathroom.

Verosika: (drunk)
🎵U-G-L-Y, you ain't got (hiccups) got no alibi. You ugly! Hey hey, you ugly!🎵
🎵U-G-L-Y, you (hiccups) you ain't got no alibi. You ugly! Hey hey, you ugly!🎵

Once he made it to the door, Verosika grabbed the side and pushed both of them back.

Y/N: C'mon...get in, please...

Verosika: But Daddddddd, I wanna playyyyy~.

Y/N: And I want you to be clean.

Verosika: (drunk) Five morrrree minutes? Pweeeeeeeease~? 🥺

Y/N: (sighs) Fine. FIVE minutes.

Verosika: (drunk) YAYYYY!

Y/N put Verosika down but...

Verosika: (drunk) PSSSSYCHE! 😏

Y/N: AH!

Verosika jumped on Y/N and pinned him to the floor.

Verosika: (drunk) I'm never taking a baaaath. I'm gonna playyyy with youuu. Boop!

Verosika began licking Y/N's neck as Y/N laid his head on the ground in defeat.

After a while, Y/N managed to get Verosika in the bathroom. He put her on the toilet seat.

(NSFW STARTS HERE)

Verosika: (drunk)
🎵Tonight I want all of you tonight.🎵
🎵Give me everything toniiiight🎵
🎵For all we know, we might not get tomorrow let's do it tonight🎵

Y/N proceeded to strip Verosika until she was naked. He quickly covered his nose when he saw her beautiful and majestic body. Verosika smirked and moved Y/N's head to her skin. She then rubbed Y/N's face on her, making her smile more.

Y/N: (muffled speaking)

Verosika: (drunk) You liiiiikkkkeyyyy?~

Y/N got off of Verosika and put her in the bathtub.

Y/N: C'mon...get in, please...

Verosika proceeded to grab Y/N's hand and pull him into a kiss. She cupped her hands on Y/N's cheek. It tasted like the BeezleJuice and cherries combined. She let go and a sting of saliva hung.

Verosika: (drunk) Pleeeeaaasssse join me Y/NNN. Yooooouuuuu wouldn't waaaaannnnt meee to be alone, do you?~

Y/N: Oh my Satan.

Verosika: HA!

Verosika ripped Y/N's shorts and shirt and pulled him into the tub.

Y/N: HEY!

Verosika: SSSSStay with meee, baby. 🎵I love you.🎵~

Verosika then smashed his lips into Y/N and massaged his member inside his underwear and ripped the underwear out too. His member went up to her face as she stared in awe.

Y/N: HELP! HELP SOMEBODY!

Verosika: (drunk) NNNNo one's coming to sssssave you, boy. You're myyyy prisoner nowww.~ (giggles)

She pulled him back in the tub and kissed him again.

(NSFW ENDS HERE)

————————————————

Y/N finally could leave the bathroom since Verosika fell asleep in the bathtub. She was out like a light. He dialed Kiki's phone number on his phone.

Kiki: 🎵Hi Y/N🎵! How's Verosika?

Y/N: Asleep...in the bathtub. And had a yandere scene by trying to r*** me...

Kiki sighed as hung her head up high.

Kiki: She got drunk again?

Y/N: You know her so well.

Kiki: We need to help her with this addiction. Ever since the beach, she hasn't stopped drinking that Beezlejuice drink.

Y/N: Have any ideas?

Kiki: I do. Stay beside her. We'll take care of this in the morning.

She hung up and Y/N walked back inside the bathroom. He sat on the toilet and looked at Verosika. He smiled.

Y/N: (Thinking) She looks so cute when she sleeps like that.

Verosika: (snoring loudly)

Y/N moved her so she wouldn't snore. Eventually, Y/N fell asleep on the toilet and both demons were sleeping in the bathroom.

————————————————

In the morning, Kiki, Josh, and Y/N were outside the bathroom door, hearing Verosika throws up in the toilet.

Verosika: (retching noises)

Josh cringed a little as he heard the noises from inside. Kiki and Y/N looked at each other with scared faces. Verosika opened the door while leaning on the wall.

Verosika: (groans)

Kiki: Vee, you okay?

Verosika: Yeah yeah. I'm fine. I just... need to take a minute.

Josh: Vee, you are not fine. You've been drinking this for too long. It has got to stop.

Verosika looked up at her friends.

Y/N: Here tell you what, Vee. if you help us help you break your addiction, I'll give you a surprise.

Verosika: What surprise?

Y/N dug into his pocket and pulled out two tickets. Verosika's face lit up as she knew what those tickets were for.

Y/N: The opera you wanted to go to? Millie invited us with Moxxie and she saved two for the both of us.

Verosika, in a flash, tried to grab the tickets out of Y/N's hand, but he blocked her with his arm as Kiki held her.

Verosika:... GIMMIE GIMMIE!!

Y/N: 🎵Uh-uh-uhh Vee🎵~. Work hard, then play hard. Do we have a deal?

Verosika quickly nodded.

————————————————

For the next two weeks, they were able to make progress. Verosika had to ignore drinking Beezlejuice and begin drinking other stuff.  She was doing good, all things considered. One time she saw some and tried to get it, but Kiki stopped her. She tried to hide one, but Josh could see right through her. She didn't have some for two weeks now. And the best part of it was that she didn't care anymore.

Y/N pulled out a drink of his own and took a sip.

Verosika: Whatcha drinkin'?

Y/N: Oh! this is my favorite drink both here and in the Human World. It's Snapple, Kiwi Strawberry flavored!

Y/N proceeded to show Verosika the bottle.

Verosika: Looks refreshing.

Y/N: oh it is, my love. Wanna try some?

Verosika: Sure. Why not?

Verosika held the bottle and took a sip.

Verosika: Mmmm...~.

Y/N: I know right? It's delicious.

Verosika: Y/N, I just want to say...Thank you for helping me with my addiction. Gotta admit I was getting tired of drinking that crap.

Y/N: Really?

Verosika: Yeah...Maybe Blitzo was right. I should've dealt with this back at rehab.

Y/N: Hey... You went for almost two weeks without drinking that stuff. Makes rehab looks like nothing.

Verosika: (giggles)

Y/N and Verosika walked back to the apartment to change into their dress and suit. Once they finished they walked out and met Millie and Moxxie at the amphitheater.

Millie: HEY GUYS!

Y/N: Hey Millie. Are you guys ready?

Moxxie: Yep.

Millie and Verosika ran inside leaving Moxxie and Y/N alone.

They sat in their seats and prepared to watch the opera.

————————————————

2 HOURS LATER...

Y/N and Moxxie were confused as hell. They still liked the opera though. Millie and Verosika on the other hand were elated! They were jumping out of their seats and crying because of the great performance. They wiped their tears with some tissues and clapped loudly in front of the whole audience. Moxxie and Y/N tucked inside their shirts in embarrassment.

Millie/Verosika: WOOOOO!

Y/N: They love opera that much?

Moxxie: You have no idea Y/N. You have no idea.

————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...

CREDIT SONG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1K 29
Randy Burnley, a young straight human male, who was adopted into the goetia family when he was a baby and was found by stella, working at I.M.P with...
224K 2.9K 32
Ah, Hell. Aint it a place. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years...
15.4K 230 27
Darien has lived a pretty normal life but it didn't start off this way. He was a prince of a neighboring kingdom in hell and life was carefree until...
184K 2.1K 55
" Help wanted: join I.m.p and kill humans for money", that's how daren the demon decided to join blitz and his gang of imp misfits, with the exceptio...