[Pianist]

By alphaka742

Minnie is a famous pianist, after an accident she looses the ability to use her hands and will fall in depres... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Announcement
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
News
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
A big thank you
XLIX
XLX
XLXI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LV
LVI
Epilogue
Special chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT

LIV

369 24 2
By alphaka742

Lisa and Jennie went to the hospital as fast as they could.

-Miyeon...How is she?- she asked -I don't know they took her...- Miyeon said and sobbed, Lisa patted her back -It's ok...She'll be fine- Miyeon shook her head -It's my fault Lisa!- the taller looked down.

-I guess it didn't go well...- she said -Hey...I know Min...She is strong-  Lisa hugged her.

Miyeon sobbed in her chest, they broke the hug.

-What happened?- Lisa asked.

-I understood that I fell in love with her Lis...I wanted to fight for our love, to chase her back, when I got there I found her on the ground; her hands covered in blood, her head was injured too- She sobbed out and Lisa covered her mouth.

Jennie held her hand.

They heard a noise, a door that was harshly opened.

It all happened fast that Miyeon didn't notice Yuqi was already in front of her, the younger picked her by the collar of her shirt.

-It's your fault! You are bad for her! I trusted you!- the younger gripped tight messing up Miyeon's shirt.

-Hey calm down- Lisa and Jinhyung said at the same time moving Yuqi away.

-Who are you!? Her lover!?- Yuqi raised her voice going in front of Jinhyung.

-He is my best friend- Miyeon said and he nodded.

Yuqi formed fists, Soyeon entered in panic running towards the group.

-Did she hurt someone??- She took her crying girlfriend in her embrace.

-Almost- Lisa commented and Soyeon stroked her girlfriend's hair mouthing a "sorry" to them.

A doctor came.

-Cho Miyeon??- He asked searching with his eyes the person he was looking for, Miyeon went to him.

-She hit her head really hard, but she's ok. Her hands were injured, we did all we could do- he said and Miyeon nodded.

-Can I see her?- the doctor nodded.

-Follow me- he said and Miyeon did. 

They went into the room and the doctor left, she sat by her side.

-I'm sorry- she spoke and caressed Minnie's cheek.

-I love you- she said.

Dahlia??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 140 7
Song Yuqi is a famous model, for many brands.Yuqi has a good life but not a good lover. Until one day she sees a girl sleeping at a coffee shop. And...
57.3K 2.5K 44
(COMPLETED) Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but wh...
25.5K 920 44
Minnie is a simple photographer who loves to explore and capture the different sceneries around the Globe. She has Girlfriend named Cho Miyeon who sh...
2.7K 207 23
"I have become intoxicated with the flower called you. No matter what they say. I'll choose to love you anyway, 'cause you're my dahlia." Started: De...