Harry potter and the war of l...

By paterdave2

This is a Harry Potter Fanfiction. I don't own any rights they all are J.K.Rowlins The story starts the day a... More

Harry potter and the war of life
Chapter 2 Home sweet home
Chapter 3 Sirius' Return
Chapter 4 Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 5 Details and Arrangements
Chapter 6 Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 7 At the ministry
Chapter 8 Statements and Confrontation
Chapter 9 A birthday to remember
Chapter 10 Trouble in paradise
Chapter 11 Letters
Chapter 12 The three broomsticks
Chapter 13 Diagon Alley
Chapter 14 George
Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express
Chapter 16 The New Teachers
Chapter 17 first lesson
Chapter 18 A lunar problem
Chapter 19 Meeting the Baylay's
Chapter 20 wolf talk
Chapter 21 Revelations
Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort
Chapter 23 More revelations
Chapter 24 What is it with Malfoy
Chapter 25 Halloween
Chapter 26 Something Forgotten
Chapter 27 Wandless Wonders
Chapter 28 Travel arrangements
Chapter 29 Unexpected
Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's
Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny
Chapter 32 Talks with Molly
Chapter 33 Change of plans
Chapter 34 Christmas at the Potters
Chapter 35 Unexpected presents
Chapter 36 Arriving for diner
Chapter 37 Diner
Chapter 38 Talks
Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home
Chapter 40 Trip to Paris
Chapter 41 Trouble at the ministry
Chapter 42 Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 43 Decisions
Chapter 44 The voice of Hogwarts
Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius
Chapter 46 Draco Forgiven
Chapter 47 New Problems
Chapter 49 New information
Chapter 50 The Leader
Chapter 51 Wonders and attacks
Chapter 52 No time to Celebrate
Chapter 53 Letters from home
Chapter 54 Family Talks part 1
Chapter 55 Family Talks part2/Last train ride

Chapter 48 Trapped

357 8 1
By paterdave2

AN/
Well I hope you all will like this chapter. It will be a set-up for some great stuff.
Thanks for your comments and votes.
End AN/

Chapter 48 Trapped

Harry didn't know where to start. They had a plan in place for those who wanted to start that dark arts club. He also had asked the castle to keep a lookout for a group of people who went into the room of requirements. He had specifically asked for a group cause he didn't want to walk in on a coupe who used the room for some private time. Now he needed to get ready for his lessons and try to keep an eye out for anything strange and also study for his own exams. He hoped he could pass them all but well he knew that he must as he would be becoming a full time teacher next year. 

He walked to breakfast and on his way he passed a wall that he knew was fake. He knew one of the order was sitting behind it on guard duty so he said a soft hello and walked on. When he entered the great hall he noticed some of the DA smiling at him as they had been keen on helping him. He smiled back and when he passed Ginny he smiled and winked at her. He walked up to the teachers table and found an owl with a letter waiting for him. When he relieved the owl from it he noticed that the owl waited so he knew he had to reply at once. He turned to open it to see the Malfoy house crest on it. He looked at Draco when he opened it and he knew Draco had recognized the owl. The letter read. 

"Dear MR. Potter

After receiving your letter about the new dark arts club and the search for it where you wanted our son's help in, we agreed with that as we wrote to you last week. It has come to our attention that some former death eater friends of ours have tried to contact is to see if we were interested in restarting a group to wait for the dark lord to return again. The names of those who asked us are included in this letter and we hope that they help you and our son in the search to stop this club before it starts. Also it is my and my wives wish to invite yourself, Mrs. Hermione Granger, Mr. Ronald Weasley and Mrs. Ginerva Weasley to diner in the hope we can explain ourselves to them as they also need to hear our side of the story as you yourself had. Please send the invitation to them and their reply back with our owl. He will wait for the reply.

Hope this letter finds you well.

Lord Lucius Malfoy"

Harry looked at Draco and than to Ginny and the others. He turned to the owl. "Can you wait in my office on the third floor please" he asked the owl and the owl left. He needed to talk to Draco first so he wrote a note and when he left the hall he used his magic to let it appear in front of Draco who took it fast and slipped it in his pocket. Once outside Harry used his coin to tell Minerva, and his friends to meet him in the room fast as this could not wait. As he made his way up he was caught up by Draco. "That was some great magic Harry." He said. "When I looked around nobody but me could see the note so when I put it in my pocket they looked weird at me and I had to pretend to have an itch." They entered the room of requirements and waited for the others as they would be along soon. When everybody was there Harry explained what he had learned from Lucius and to his surprise it was Draco who talked first. "My father knows about me spying and gave you the names of those old death eaters who came by the house?" He asked in disbelief. "Yeah he does and yeah he did." Harry said. "I didn't want him to feel like I was trying to get to him for the past by using you." Harry explained. Now who of these names have children here at the school?" Harry asked him as he gave Minerva and Draco both a list with all the names. They both looked at the list and when Draco looked at Minerva in shock Harry knew he had something. "There are 2 of the 5 that have students here that are in Slytherin house, but also the mother of Damien is mentioned" "What!!" He almost shouted. "That would mean Damien is also invited or part of that club." Harry could not and would never believe that. The attack on Stacy by a werewolf would not go well when a new dark lord would rise and he realized that one of his followers had attacked another ones daughter. It didn't fit. Harry stood and walked around the room. "Don't worry what you are thinking is not the case. The little one is pure at heart and as kind as you are." Harry heard the voice of Hogwarts say to him. He releases his breath and when he sat down the others could see he knew something. "Damien is no part of it I know that for certain." He just said. At that moment Harry could see that his request to the castle finally had an answer as Hermione and Ron looked at each other with big eyes. Harry thanked the castle for understanding and the laughter from the castle told him that it had made the decision right at the moment he had asked it. "Am I missing something?" Draco asked. He to had noticed the reaction in Hermione and Ron. "No nothing but Ron and I just remembered something personal." They talked about what to do with the two students in Slytherin. It was decided that Draco would try to listen in on them when they were in the Slytherin common room and they would inform the others from the order to keep a look out for them in the castle. 

Harry called Kreacher to see if it was safe to go out and the elf told him that there was somebody watching the door. When Harry than told the elf to take him out to a small room along the corridor. Harry walked out of the room and into the corridor. There stood one of the students on the list. Harry walked back and asked Kreacher to get the others out of the Room of requirements to get them out so the student could not see who were in there. When Kreacher was gone Harry walked out of the room to see what would happen. He knew Kreacher would take two trips to get the rest out of the room and take them to Harry's office. When he thought that the elf would be ready he could see the student try to open the door again. When it opened he turned and walked off to the other end of the corridor. Just a minute later he returned with a group of 8 students. All of them were 7th years and to Harry's surprise he also noticed some Gryffindors among them. he was glad that none o them were from the DA. He used a Disillusionment Charm on himself and walked straight to the door to be able to get inside. When he entered the room he could see the change in it, there were books on dark magic and he hoped that the room could provide him with a safe spot to hide so he could see what would happen. He walked to the corner to keep out of the way and there he thought he had the least chance of getting detected and to be safe. "Thank you all for coming." It was the boy who was on the lookout. "We all know why we are here. We need to get ready for when the new Dark Lord rises so we are strong enough to be his inner circle. We are here to learn dark arts and also the unforgivable curses." Harry had heard enough and when he needed it the room shifted a bit so there was a passage that he could get out of. When he entered the passage he noticed a table with a blank piece of parchment and a quill with ink. He wrote down all the names in the room and walked through the passage. at the end he found a door and when he opened it he walked into his own office.  

When Harry entered his office he put a privacy ward around them and told the rest there what happened when they had left the room. He also presented them with the list of names that he had made with all the students present. Minerva was impressed. "You work fast Mr. Potter she said with a smile." Harry looked at her with a bit of confusion. Draco who had always known more about the wizarding customs than even Hermione laughed at his confusion. "Harry it is the most honor a wizard can get when he gets a complement from a wizard or witch he is on a first name base with but is addressed with his family name." Harry thought about what Draco had said and when he understood smiled. "I think I will never understand the wizardworld completely." He said as they laughed at his expense. They talked about their next action and what to do. Now that they knew who they needed to contact Draco could make his move. He would try and get in and be the spy they needed. Harry asked Minerva to inform the ordermembers. He would take care of the people of the DA. After that they all left the office to go to their own rooms and think about the things that sure were to come. 

Harry had problems that night to get to sleep. Every time he shut his eyes he would see Ginny or Ron or Hermione being tortured by one of the students he had seen that evening in the room of requirement. He was finally asleep but than he had a nightmare of him and Voldemort in the forest. But this time he was not alone. all his friends were there with him and he had to watch as Voldemort first killed them before he took Harry's life. When Harry could see the green light of the killing curse come his way he yelled Ginny's name and he woke up as he sat right up in his bed. He felt arms wrap around him and pull him back down. "I am here love, I am alright." It was Ginny. She had woken up just seconds before as Harry was trashing i his sleep as he screamed her name. As Harry noticed Ginny he pulled her in a hug and she felt like he was never gonna let go because when she moved a bit Harry put some more strength in his hold to keep her with him. "I am not leaving you Harry I am just gonna get some water for you." She whispered to him. Harry let go and Ginny got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a glass of water. When she returned Harry was out of bed and sat at his desk looking at the list of names of the group he had written down.  

Ginny walked over and put the glass she brought for him down and hugged him. "What's wrong love?" She asked him. "What did you dream?" Harry looked at her and she could see the fear in his eyes. "It is alright Harry I am right here." Ginny said to him as she put her arms a little more tight around him. Harry relaxed a little bit. "I was in the forest again." He started with a low voice. "But I was not alone in the clearing, you, Ron and Hermione were also there and Voldemort killed you all first before he killed me." Harry was now crying. "Why won't it stop? Don't they get what happened? What I did, was it all in vain?" Ginny was startled by Harry's dream but more about his thought that it was all in vain. "Harry don't ever say it was in vain. There will always be people who are drawn to the dark arts." Said Ginny. "You won't be able to stop that. We now have a group here in the school we can stop. When they are out of school who is to say they won't come back together. What we need to do is to get them to understand. There will be change but not straight away." Harry looked at her, how did she get so wise and what did he do in Merlin's name to deserve this great woman. He kissed her. "Thanks Gin." He looked at his watch to see that it was just 3 in the morning. "Come let's get back to bed and try to get some more sleep." He said to Ginny. He knew he would not sleep much but any sleep he could get would help. When they lay in bed Harry turned to Ginny and wrapped his arm around her. "I love you Gin." He whispered to her as he closed his eyes and fell into a restless slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.2K 24
I don't own Harry Potter, all credit belongs to J.K.Rowling. I have my own plot in this story, most characters are the same but their characteristic...
1.7K 150 19
Edit: this book is horrible and it doesn't add up because I was editing the storyline but gave up halfway. Read at your own risk. -+ร—+- Hi, My name i...
6.9K 126 24
This is my first story so please don't judge I really hope you like it please vote and tell me how to improve it!๐Ÿ˜Š All rights go to J.K Rowling
9.2K 290 8
Harry and Hermione just arrived to the Final Battle. Ron had disappeared before the battle even started. They had been betrayed and Dumbledore's plan...