Animal

Από Czarcsm

Myra Mirandinelle Gray is easily sucked into a life she didn't expect after she attends a party for graduatin... Περισσότερα

Animal
Chapter Two: Great...
Chapter Three: And So We Meet Again...
Chapter Four: Answers
Chapter Five: Him
Chapter Six: Drama
Chapter Seven: Shine
Chapter Eight: Space
Chapter Nine: Devotion
Chapter Ten: In Friends We Trust
Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)
Chapter Twelve: The Party & After Party (Part II)
Chapter Thirteen: Welcome Back... Dad
Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak
Chapter Fifteen: One Day Women Will All Become Monsters
Chapter Sixteen: Take Over, The Break's Over
Chapter Seventeen: Waiting
Chapter Eighteen: Blue Dream
Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Two: Don't Let Me Down
Chapter Twenty-Three: In Too Far
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Need You
Chapter Twenty-Five: Diamond
Chapter Twenty-Six: Graduation
Chapter Twenty-Eight: 28
Chapter Twenty-Nine: August
Chapter Thirty: Dark Moves of Love
Chapter Thirty-One: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
Chapter Thirty-Two: Proud
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Hallucinations
Chapter Thirty-Five: Red Lipstick
Chapter Thirty-Six: Enough Said
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Animals *Final Chapter*

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Control

10.6K 359 11
Από Czarcsm

Chapter Twenty-Seven-Control

I paced back and forth in a dress that Quinn had brought me from the house. The boys hadn't come yet and I was afraid that they might've gotten caught by the council.

"They're here, Myra. Now try to relax." Quinn said as he opened the door letting the guys in.

"What's wrong?" They all asked panicked.

"There's a whole bunch of shit I don't understand going on and I need your help." I said quickly.

"Where's Ashton and dad?" Kyle asked.

"Let me explain." Quinn said as if nothing happened. Just then Jazz ran in the room and observed.

"What's going on?" He asked ready to fight. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I let out a small cry.

"Myra!" Kai said quickly rushing over to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I said waving him off.

"She's stressed." Quinn said. "You need to relax before you have a miscarriage."

"Miscarriage?" Jazz asked. "Myra's pregnant? You're pregnant?!" Kai moved out of the way and Jazz just ran his hands through his hair. "WHAT?!"

"You're late." I mumbled taking a seat, and regulated my breathing.

"Is that what we're here for?" Jazz asked.

"No." Quinn said. He looked over at me before explaining the whole thing that happened not even ten minutes ago and what he is. "The council isn't on our side, they're out to kill everyone in the territory of Fenris Amoux."

"So what do we have to do?" Kai asked.

"Protect Myra." Quinn said. "She's a huge target. The council wants what's inside of her, and so does everyone else. We're coming up on another war and there isn't a way to prevent it."

"Is Ashton and Raziel okay?" Jazz asked.

"We're fine." Ashton said walking in the room in only his pants, with blood all over him and Raziel. I jumped up and held him.

"Thank god you're safe." I breathed.

"That was the most fun I've had in decades." Raziel said.

"What did you guys do...?" Xenon asked his eyes wide.

"Took out the dogs they sent for us. The council is out to kill us then take their prize." Raziel said.

"We need to get everyone, pack members and their families here right now." Ashton said. "Jazz you go round up everyone. Everyone else but Quinn and Raziel should be guarding our borders. Although the Council wouldn't dare attack now, you never know. Keep a keen eye, kill anything that doesn't look right." Ashton said firmly. Everyone nodded and went out to do their work. Ashton turned to me. "Myra, listen to me very closely. You may not like the sound of this but you will be guarded every second of every minute of every hour of every day until this is resolved. I can't put you at risk. I'll explain more after I tell the pack. I'll be back in a few minutes. Raziel, Quinn, keep her here until I return." Ashton said firmly and left then walked back in. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm soo sorry you're apart of this." He said softy, he kissed me softly before leaving once again. I just took a seat not knowing what to do exactly. Quinn and Raziel spoke in low voices so I wouldn't hear. I felt myself get a little sleepy, so I laid down on one of the couches in the office and slept until I felt the gentle strokes of Ashton's fingers on my arm.

"You're back." I said sleepily.

"You're stressed." He sighed heavily. I sat up and looked around at everyone else in the room. They looked concerned.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"Like around five." Jazz said. "I should get you something to eat."

"Thank you, Jazz." Ashton and I said. He nodded and left.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Everyone's out back waiting for you." Kyle said.

"I'll go, I need a few people to stay with Myra till she's ready." Ashton said. "Zyre, Marce, and Seth stay here. Everyone else, let's go." When they all left I just frowned.

"I've never seen him so demanding and firm before." I said. "It's weird, terrifying."

"He's always been that way." Zyre said looking out of the window. "He just never wanted you to be exposed to it."

"I thought he was talking about his rage..." I mumbled.

"Ashton's rage is worse than his demands. And if he says he took out part of a nation just out of anger...I'd hate to be on the enemies side." Marce said.

"He wants what's best for you." Seth said. "We all do. Ashton sees it like this: if you're safe he's happy. It's a legit way to see things. He puts you before everything else, Myra."

"Yeah, and right now a group of idiots have decided to fuck with what's his, they'll learn." Zyre said. Jazz walked in with all kinds of food.

"Charmelle." Jazz said without me even bothering to ask. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He shook his head.

"I'm guessing I should be outside with everyone else." He said running a frustrated hand through his hair. "So, see you when I see you." While I ate the boys told me stories about Ashton from when they were younger. When I finished we all headed outside to where you could hear the astonishment of everyone. I walked over to Ashton who immediately pulled me to him. There were gasps from everyone, I felt a soft blush warm my cheeks.

"Why is the council after us?" A member asked.

"Because of our pack history, and strength." Ashton said. "Because the founder of the council and of Fenris Amoux was more powerful than every single one of the packs combined."

"I thought the council was on our side!" Someone shouted.

"So did we." Ashton said. "The council has tried to attack my soul mate on several counts. My soul mate is like you-a purebred werewolf. She has done nothing to provoke them. The council has teamed up with our enemies to take us all down. They won't be satisfied until each and every one of us is erased off the face of the earth."

"Do they want you?" A female asked. "Because you're a hybrid?"

"They want my mates womb." Ashton said. "They want my cubs."

"Why?"

"Because my soul mate is the product of a Guardian." Ashton said. Quinn stepped into view. "This man right here, is a Guardian, also the father of Kai Alexander Gray and of Myra Mirandinelle Devereux." Ashton nodded to Quinn to explain.

"As most of you know, Guardian's are created by the spirits, we are one fourth of every species. I was sent down to procreate and to protect what is mine, which is my daughter."

"Did she inherit anything from you, holy one?" Someone asked.

"Guardians cannot create spirit children. Only spirits can. Myra was created to give birth to spirit children who would balance the world out. These children will make history, and the council doesn't want that. The council wants to ruin her and abuse her womb." Quinn explained. "The only way that this can work is with her soul mate, Alpha Ashton. By him being half-shifter, half-werewolf it balances everything out." Quinn said.

"The council wants to purge what is left of Fenris, which is all of us, and this land." Raziel said. "If we let the council take over...everything my family has worked for would have been for nothing. Everything we worked our asses off for would have been for nothing."

"They will kill your children, rape your mates, and burn your worldly possessions." Quinn said. "We can't let this happen, I can't let this happen. I have to protect my daughter."

"I have to protect you all." I said. "You all mean more to me than my parents who've sided with the council. I refuse to let you all fall. You welcomed me with warm hearts and knowledge, now it's my turn to return the favor by keeping you all alive." I promised. It was silent after that.

"I will protect what is mine." Ashton said. "This land, these people, my mate, my cubs, my family. So are you with me or not?"

"Our dedication to you was written in blood." A man shouted. "If anyone questions where their loyalty lies needs to stand up and face their death!"

"Agreed." Many voices said.

"We are loyal, we will help protect your mate. We all will stand together." They said.

"I never liked the council anyway!" An old man said with a laugh. "To hell with them all!"

"We'll need to train, and set up systems of guarding." Ashton said. "But we can go over that in the morning. For now, everyone is safer in these borders. If you need shelter I will give you places to stay. Just let me know. Meeting dismissed." I looked up at Ashton.

"Inspirational man." I said with a smile. He smiled back but the wrinkles in his face told me he was the furthest thing from happy, and that I should really stay away from pissing him off. Seconds later I heard squeals. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. Ashton laughed.

"My secret's exposed, now it's your turn." Ashton said amused as we turned to the girls.

"You're pregnant?!" Roxie and Candy said first.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"How long?" Stella asked smiling. "Can I feel?"

"Three months along." I said. "Feels like I'm already six."

"Why are you so big at three months?" Candy asked.

"Because werewolf pregnancies last six months." Penelope said.

"You can feel, but they don't really kick. Everything is mental." I said.

"THEY?!" Everyone screamed.

"Yeah, I've got four babies on the way." I said. Ashton laughed.

"That's why you didn't go to the party." Roxie said. Each one of their mates came up behind them and wrapped their arms around them.

"Yep, because she's self conscious." Zyre said winking at me.

"Wait, why aren't you guys surprised?" Candy asked pecking Marce.

"Because we knew about it for a month or two." Seth said chuckling.

"When are you due?" Charmelle asked smiling holding her large stomach.

"In August." I said. "You?"

"Next month." She said. "It'll be exciting."

"Make sure you stay at Ashton's or at the Packhouse then. I wouldn't want something happening to you."

"Ohh, Kai's told me several times already." She said smiling. Kai just blushed a little.

"I can't help it." He said. "I have to be there."

"And you will." Ashton said. "I'll make sure of it."

"And everyone else needs to make sure this guy doesn't miss the birth of his spirit babies." I said walking off. Ashton laughed and pulled me back.

"You're not going anywhere without me." He said in my ear. "Not when I'm free."

"We all know where this is heading." Charmelle said. Kai just made a face.

"It's totally okay for us to do that but not them, she's my sister." Kai said.

"Well, we aren't." I said. "We need to help everyone find a place to stay, and then we need to get some rest. I'm guessing tomorrow's gonna be a busy day."

"There's gonna be a lot of busy days." Xenon muttered under his breath.

We all headed back to Ashton's house and relaxed, well us females relaxed. The guys went with Ashton to handle business leaving us females in a room quiet. I sighed heavily.

"How are we supposed to leave the Packhouse and problems just to come here and not get what we want?" Devin muttered.

"Right. Not that I don't like you guys or anything, it's just that I was expecting us to be with our mates." Amy said.

"I can totally understand." I mumbled.

"I wish there was more we could talk about without it having anything to do with what's going on now." Candy sighed.

"Yeah." We all sighed and it was quiet once again. Just then the guys came in with all raised brows.

"How long have you guys been silent in here?" Callum asked. Each female made eye contact with one another and had the same idea. Quinn laughed, Ashton groaned.

"Really?" He asked me. I didn't even bother to look. I just pushed myself up and began to walk away. "Myra..." I just shook my head.

"I'm going to bed." I said. "Goodnight." Then I heard everyone else follow suit.

"Yeah, it's been a long night." They said. "Goodnight." I made my way up the stairs and too our room. I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower then crawled into bed. I knew how dumbfounded everyone was, and I suppose I shouldn't be mad at Ashton or at any of their mates but honestly? I'm sure relaxing consists of laughing and enjoying company. Not discussing other matters. Being with the girls is fun, but not during times like this. There's not much we can do but provide, and we can only provide when you're there. But whatever. I turned on my side and waited for Ashton's return. He had to have been down there for about an hour or so before I actually started to fall asleep, then of course he would walk in as if he knew that I was almost sleep. He came straight to me and crawled in bed wrapping his arms around me securely.

"So that's your reasoning." He said into my neck.

"It's not my reasoning, it's how I genuinely feel." I said looking over my shoulder.

"You don't need to protect me, we need to protect you." He said. "I'll be fine."

"Who said anything about protecting you? Being by your side is my only concern. I know you'll make it out okay, it's the way you're gonna make it out that concerns me. Are you gonna be the same? Then what if something does happen to me and you're not there?" I said and turned away. "I don't like this. I don't like seeing you so frustrated, so angry. I feel like I have to tip-toe around you already just to ensure my safety. You're about ready to explode at almost every negative thing you hear and I don't think I have the ability to calm you down. I'm afraid that you'll get so mad that you'll have a repeat of the past and that you won't come back. I'm afraid that you're going to lose control and destroy everything you love." I looked outside at the moonlit night and just admitted how I felt. "I can't live without you." I felt his arms tighten around me.

"I can't promise you anything." Ashton said. "But I'll try." I frowned. That's not what I wanted to hear at all. I shrugged out of his arms and forced myself to sleep. Ashton sighed heavily. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." I said. "It's not your fault." It was silent for a while Ashton just gave up on whatever he was trying to do before, but of course I can't feel calm without his comfort. I turned and wrapped my arms around him pressing my face into his neck. "Ashton, if you can't promise me anything at all I want you to promise me this: you'll always love me, and love everything you've fought for, for as long as you live." I sensed a smile tug at his lips.

"I promise." He said and took my hand in his. Now I could be comfortable. I smiled into his neck and pressed a soft kiss to his mark, he growled a sleepy growl. "Don't tease me." He mumbled.

"I won't, get some rest." I said. Ashton laid on his back and pulled me on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up alone, well not necessarily. Ava and Raziel were in my room, or I should say out on the balcony with arms wrapped around each other. Ava smiled and turned to me.

"Finally." She said. "Ashton had no idea when you'd be awake."

"You know how he does." Raziel shrugged.

"He left me alone, why am I not surprised." I muttered under my breath. Ava just laughed. "What?"

"He said you'd say that. Does he do that often?" Ava asked.

"He's done it enough times." I said.

"Well he was really thinking about you this morning, he didn't even want to leave, but Quinn pretty much pushed him out of the house, so Ashton's not the one to blame." Ava said.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked stretching.

"We keep each other entertained, keep an eye on you and Charmelle." Ava said. "How are you feeling?"

"Well-rested, hungry, energetic." I said. "You guys are a really cute couple." Raziel rolled his eyes.

"Cute?" He asked. "You don't call my soul mate cute. She's mindblowing, beautiful, and the most perfect creature I've ever come across."

"This is the most sappy I've seen you, and it's kind of scary." I said. Ava blushed.

"We'll leave you to get cleaned up, Charmelle said she'd make you a special breakfast while you got ready, so I should probably go let her know." Ava said and walked out with Raziel following close behind.

"Raziel." I said calling him back.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Did Ashton say anything else?" I asked. "Referring to last night?"

"No, he was pretty brief. And if you're talking about the argument you two had last night there's no need to make it code. We all heard it." Raziel said. "You're strong, and he's even stronger. You don't need to worry, just stay stress-free and have your babies. All will be well." I sighed heavily as he closed the door behind him. Yeah, I totally forgot that you can't talk without everyone hearing your conversation.

"As long as no one mentions it, I'll be fine." I said under my breath. I didn't want to have to explain to everyone else. Besides only the guys really understand our issues. But Raziel's right, I need to lay off worrying and focus on the future-these cubs.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

614K 48.7K 99
နှုတ်တစ်ရာစာတစ်လုံး လွမ်းရက်ရှည်တစ်ဘဝလုံး 💌🖋
9K 268 8
Damon: She stalks toward me gracefully, that murderous gleam in her eyes, and the energy of her powers buzzing through the air. She looks like she...
467K 11.1K 20
Mason and Sage were two weeks away from their wedding until, in a moment of weakness, he made a mistake and kissed his ex-girlfriend. After Sage lef...
Drugged Από McFluffers

Λυκάνθρωπος

4.6K 335 62
Better, a drug that eats away a person until they lose their mind. Xavion, the Alpha of the largest pack, decides to go undercover to help change the...