How's the weather?

By M_suka

Katya learns the hard way that promises dont always go as planned More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter three, Part two.
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter ten, part two.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter fifteen, part two.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
IMPORTANT!!! (Please read!)
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine, The last chapter.

Chapter eight.

150 7 2
By M_suka

Author's note: Hi! as you probably noticed I been posting pretty often. I like writing this story and I can't seem to keep the chapters for myself too long. Let me know if you like them!
also don't forget to comment if you want to, I love it ;)

-2008, Boston, Thursday.

Trixie and Katya kept talking through a couple of weeks, as well as Adore. Trixie became closer with her than with the rest of Katya's friend group. Trixie finally felt like she belonged somewhere. Her whole life was about moving in and out of houses without really feeling like she had a place to call "home". She never had more than 2 people that she could call friends, And she is glad that's changing. 

Trixie now knew that Katya has a passion for a not-so-great movie called "Contact", has a little collection of pocket knives, loves Julia Roberts, and that her family came from Russia 18 years ago while her mother was pregnant with her. Trixie didn't tell her that much about herself. She did tell her about her passion for music and her guitar-playing abilities. She barely told Katya about her family, but she did enough to paint a picture that wasn't pretty so she wouldn't ask about it.

They always sat beside each other when they had classes together which were, drama, English, and science. Katya was making constant attempts to make Trixie laugh and disrupt her concentration on whatever the teacher was saying that she was writing down in her pink notebook. And when the class finished Trixie would give her notes to Katya. Lunch breaks were fun, Trixie now sat with Katya, Adore, Violet, and Bob.

"On time Mattel, as always," The male teacher said as he wrote down on his book.

"Thanks!" Trixie entered the room with a smile "Katya is also here".

"Oh yeah," He said without even looking up from his book. Trixie rolled her eyes.

"It's okay Trix," Katya said lowering her voice." I don't care about drama". She sat down.

"I know but he should give you credit anyway," Trixie said while sitting down on the desk next to Katya.

"He should open his eyes to the hazard of sacrifices I made today to burst through that door at exactly 1 p.m," Katya said with a breathy victim-like voice.

"Fuck you" Trixie laughed while pulling her notebook out and Katya grinned.

"So," The teacher said standing up and putting his hands together. "Today we are gonna make a video project" He started walking around the class "For this project, we will need a camera, if you don't have one at home we have a few here in the school." "This project will also be done in pairs." As soon as he said that the students started looking at each other and whispering. "I will leave you some time to figure out the pairs." Once everybody had a pair including Trixie and Katya being together the teacher proceeded. "For this project, you all will be making your own news channels about the upcoming events in the school".

" My dad has a camera, it's in my backpack, I'll be the cameraman," Katya said.

"But we need more than one person to give the news"  Trixie turned towards Katya. "You can set up the camera and we can both talk"

"Can we get a weather report? you can be the weather girl!" Katya said excitedly.

"So you wanna see me in those short skirts and button-ups huh," Trixie said teasing Katya

"What? I never said that" Katya rolled her eyes although Trixie was right "wouldn't mind it tho" Katya said in a lower voice.

"huh?" Trixie said so that Katya would repeat what she said.

"Nothing" Katya's palm started sweating a bit "Just talking to myself"

"okay" Trixie smiled. "anyways, we can talk about the Christmas event that's gonna happen soon."

"Yeah, let's write a little script" Katya stood up and brought her chair to Trixie's desk.

-

"Okay I think that's good for the Christmas part," Katya said standing up to turn off the camera. "Now it's the weather part"

"I love how serious you are about this" Trixie said standing up and walking in front of a white wall that had the U.S. projected by a school projector.

"I am a woman that knows the truth and tells the truth." Katya started her short monologue with an exaggerated but accurate Russian accent. "I put these pants, this shirt, and this blazer on every day at 6 a.m to bring this trustful information right in your face. From my genitals to your ears" Katya took a sip of the water with a serious expression on her face.

"That was weirdly attractive," Trixie said taking Katya's glass of water and taking a sip out of it too. "Maybe one day I'll be your weather reporter," Trixie said with an exaggerated Wisconsin accent and winked.

"I... would love that" Katya kept talking with her Russian accent to later fall into hysterical laughter. 

Because drama was the last class of the day, they both stayed a little longer to finish the filming. Especially the weather part. Which they had to film a few times because Katya forgot to change what the projector was showing. Katya loved how she and Trixie grew closer together. she's glad that the blonde girl caught her attention that one time in English class. She's glad she went up to her at that party that then turned into a not planned sleepover at Katya's house and that now is flourishing into a wonderful friendship.

Friendship. Katya thought about that a lot, she didn't wanna fuck up any friendship because of stupid feelings that would probably go away in a matter of seconds. If her 17 years of life have taught her anything. It's that love is not worth it and that it always ends up in tears of sadness or anger.

Since she was a child she saw how her parents grew apart, stopped loving each other with each month that passed by. The goodbye kisses stopped, the hugs stopped, the love stopped. They seemed to stay together just because they had a child, and Katya felt like it was her fault. Why did they still love each other when they had her brother. Katya always felt like an obstacle growing up. All the photos hanging up the wall where her brother, except one. It was her brother when he was 8 or 9 holding her when she was months old. Which Katya threw out her window when her brother died.

After her brother's death, Katya did everything to fill his spot, she tried to fill the space the death left on her parent's life. She never seemed to be enough. Her father eventually "moved" on but when his name is said he freaks out and gets blackout drunk. Her mother spends the free time she has looking through old albums and talking about how great and fun he was. Katya cried when she found out about it. She was home alone when she did. She cried out of rage, she was furious. She was angry that he was gone before people knew what kind of person he really was. She was mad that he got to die as the favorite child. She is angry that he is now forever frozen in time as the perfect favorite child. That's when she went downstairs, in the direction of the only picture that she knew featured herself. She grabbed it and brought it upstairs. In a moment that lacked control, she grabbed her pen and stabbed the picture repeatedly until the glass from the frame broke and she ripped the photo. She was fulled of anger and frustration. She grabbed the broken frame with the ripped photo and threw it out the window to hit the white snow outside of her room.

Katya took a sharp breath as she packed her stuff. Now was not the time to have complicated thoughts like this. Not when Trixie can easily see it in Katya's eyes and point it out.

"Violet's outside!" Trixie raised her voice so Katya could hear her.

"I'm going!" Katya said picking the backpack up and running towards Trixie.

Trixie went outside where Violet was waiting resting her back against the wall "Hi Trix"

"Hi, Violet"  Trixie went to rest her back against the wall next to Violet. "She's coming"

A few seconds later Katya came up. "Hi girls!" Katya looked around her "Shit! I'm missing something, I'll be back in a bit, sorry"

"It's okay Kat" Trixie smiled softly at her "We'll wait for you" Katya went back inside.

"Take care of her" Violet said as she took out a cigarette.

"What?" Trixie stood confused.

"The way you look at her Trix" Violet took a drag from the cigarette and let the smoke out. "Take care of her"

"I already take care of her I don't get what you mean" Trixie turned her body to her, resting her arm on the wall.

"You're not dumb, you know what I mean" Violet turned to her. "If you hurt her, I swear to god I will make your life impossible"

"I'm not that kind of person Violet, please," Trixie said a bit pissed off

"That's the thing" Violet let the smoke in and out. "I don't know the kind of person you are, maybe you're just faking being good"

"What the fuck?" Trixie scoffed "Are you serious? I would never hurt Katya in purpose Violet" Trixie laid her back on the wall again "This is so stupid coming from you"

"Why"

"You are so judgemental" Trixie slid down to sit down, "I start liking you but then you come with these comments, so out of the blue"

"Maybe they aren't out of the blue"

"Damn girl who hurt you, leave me alone" Trixie walked inside where Katya was walking towards her.

"Heeeey," Katya said, "Could you hold this for me?" Katya handed out her backpack to Trixie.

"Of course" Trixie took it and both of them walked out.

They got in the car and Violet dropped Trixie in her house and then Katya.

Violet took her phone out and got into her chats.

Violet

I don't think she's bad.

She has a slick tongue tho

Bob

Okay, thanks V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 3.7K 50
She sees. She knows. She desires. The Priestess of Darkness takes what she sees as hers, and destiny had spoken. Trixie Mattel had no idea that drin...
11.7K 634 21
"You want to be ballet dancer? Get used to psychological terror." Trixie Mattel had been at the academy since the age of eleven. But by the age of s...
3.8K 150 8
Katya promises to provide everything Trixie desires. But clothes and jewelry are not enough for her anymore.
8.9K 588 13
When Katya's family moves from Russia to the US, her mom has the "brilliant" idea to send her to summer camp to help her learn the language. Katya is...