ChaoS

shattura_2 tarafından

Angel Dark is a lowly omega of Midnight Rain Pack. After the brutal murder of her parents, she remains the ch... Daha Fazla

1- Release Chaos
2- Bloodlust
3- Mate!!
4- Rejection & Banishment
5- Let the chase begin
6- Crash and fight
7- Rouge and Pregnant
8- New Start
9- Time passed
10- Arena
11- Rose
12- Ace and Assembly
13- Unexpected Twins
14- Round 1
15- The Bet
16- Fast, Effective and Efficient
17- I am you
18- You are perfect to be my Luna
19- Ruby Red Eyes
20- Stare Down
21- Semi-shifted
22- Emotional Battle
23- Childish
24- Snake Ring
25- Ogress vs Elf
26- Painful Cries
27- Odd Events
28- Hardest part of motherhood
29- I love Deadly Things
30- Aim for the Wing
31- Short, not a child
32- Ruthless
33- Date
34- Witches and Warlocks
35- Hunger and Temptation
36- heart and body are yours to do whatever you desire
37- I'm a very possessive man
38- Too early for this
39- My Condolences
40- Killian
41- Little Woman
42- Chilling Glare
43- Dark, Deadly and Poisonous
44-Came out to play
45- Demangelina
46- We get new toys
47- Memories
48- Energy
49 - Stupid Mortals
50 - Time
52 - Darkside
53 - Soft
54- Weak
55- Reunions

51 - Bury Myself

3.7K 186 38
shattura_2 tarafından

Chapter 51 - Bury Myself

Angel's POV

"Draco!" I summoned, easing my body out of its stiff position.

"Yes, master?"

Taking full advantage of our bond, I transferred images and directions to his mind. "Go study the situation and find out what you can before you're caught, leave immediately when that happens."

"Caught?" His eyes looked a little wounded, thinking I lacked confidence in his ability.

I stepped off the bed, bones cracking and popping at the sudden movement slightly readjusting into a comfortable place. "You are my familiar and I know your abilities well but I don't know my enemy and I am by no means comfortable with that. I have a feeling, he will discover you and I want you to find out how. After you leave, I need you to investigate his background. Understood?"

I caressed the snake ring still embedded on my finger and peered at Draco. "Your wish is my command."

His tall body morphed to his original form, "Massster." With the final acknowledgment, his form disappeared from the room.

My nose crinkled softly at the strong odor emitting from my body. If I calculated the time correctly, it had only been two days since I was forced unconscious but the stench had my gut lurching.

Demangelina

Yeah?

I have no recollection of you bathing after you woke.

I wasn't exactly thinking of how we smelled, I just wanted to kill the bastard.

How did you not smell it?

I was the only one awake, I was using only my senses and we didn't smell that bad.

I stared silently at the demon across me in my conscious room. Abruptly, the door opened and Hunter stepped into the room, closing it quietly behind him.  I could almost see the dark clouds hanging over his bowed head as he took a seat.

Finally, he looked towards the bed and was a bit taken back seeing me staring at him. "How are you feeling?"

While his face retained the same stoic expression, the dark clouds dispersed and a light shone in his eyes. "Sore."

Energy returned to his supposedly tired built and he got from the chair. I couldn't help retreating at the sudden approach, "What are you doing?"

"I want to give you a massage."

"You know how to massage?" My brow arched in wonder.

A light tint of pink bloomed on his supple cheeks, his eyes varied from mine and out the window. He possessed the same stoic expression, it looked a bit funny when he blushed with that cold face. I cleared my throat in a successful attempt to bury my laugh.

"I thought it would come in handy if I got a mate, so I took a short course."

If? Is this man self-aware? He's the sweetest angel.

Demangelina coughed, I doubt he's the sweetest angel. It's just we're his mate so we get special treatment.

She turned her attention to my wolf running around energetically in the corner. Hey mutt, what's your name again?

My wolf came to a harsh stop and looked at her in astonishment. Excessively shocked, she didn't even care how Demangelina addressed her.

You did not seriously forget my name.

Demangelina shrugged, I always called you mutt or something like that.

It's Agnola, try to remember it this time. She rolled her eyes.

I make no promises.

Ha, I can tell Angelina that I have one without Angel in her name. 

Angola growled in annoyance, chest rumbling with deep displeasure for I, too, forgot her name. We have been together for more than a century you can do better.

Demangelina started cackling, that's a Greek Italian origin name, it means angel in Greek.

I stared at the cackling demon in irritation, though before I could reply to her. Hunter's voice pulled my focus back to him. "Angel?"

"I'm going to take a shower first, I smell horrifying." Hunter tilted his head in slight confusion and sniffed the air.

"You don't smell but go ahead you're probably uncomfortable from lying there for two days."

I know that most supernatural bodies have a mechanism that dispels bacteria efficiently but after a week without cleaning, the bacteria on the skin becomes too much for the body and the body odor starts.

This was why I found it appalling when rogues stink, is there no body of water when you were traveling the forest? I know rogue has an unpleasant scent when they turn rogue but it's a faint scent.

I took the liberty to soak in a bubble bath, some tensions were resolved but some kinks in my back remained. Feeling more relaxed I exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around me.

"You're still here?" I asked rhetorically while walking towards the closet.

"What's that?"

"What?"

"On your back." Glimpses of Slithers snake tattoo peeked out above the towel.

"Oh," I opened the towel, letting it ventured down my back to a safe distance.

"This is my familiar marking, a tattoo-like marking of the original form of your familiar appears on your back when you meet," I explained before tightening the towel once again.

"So it's a mark." His voice was deep and thick with unrestrained emotions, it gained my attention.

I raised my eyebrow and took a glance at Hunter, to my surprised, this alpha looked like a sulking dog that was deprived of something. I blinked repeatedly before returning to my closet, the amused laughter of Demangelina echoed in my head making me zone back into my conscious room.

What's so amusing?

The- she wheezed in laughter before she continued. The big bad alpha is sulking because you have the mark of Slithers but have yet to bear his. Of course, she doubled over laughing after she rushed out her words.

Angola chuckled a little and I raised my brow at them. I fail to see why this is so amusing.

Twenty-three years here and you have not grown a sense of humor, tragic.

I rolled my eyes and refocused on my closet, dressing into the first thing that caught my eyes. I turned and my breathing froze in shock for a second, "yes?"

"Why is it you're so inexpressive since you've woken?"

"My memory was unsealed, I've merely reverted to my original personality."

"Your scent changed."

"My wolf and demon were released as well, altering my body and scent."

"Can I meet them?"

"My, my, you've asked a lot today." He stared silently into my eyes.

The wind stood still, I became painfully aware of how his scent coated every corner of this room. Entangled ambiguously with mine, his pupil widened as though printing every fiber of my being into his mind.

His lips parted and a shuddered breath escaped, "please?"

An unfamiliar warmth bubbled in my chest and I fought valiantly against the ferocious urge to squeal and gush at this giant of a man cuteness. My lips twitched as his magnetic eyes seem to draw us closer, slowly.

I rolled my eyes, breaking the invisible string tugging us closer. "My demon is Demangelina and the other is Agnola. Wolf first."

My eyes closed, relaxation flooding my body as I turned the reign to Agnola. Electric blue eyes peered into Hunter's as the curtain of eyelids rose.

I stood in what I love to call my conscious room with Demangelina. Hey, why you made the mutt go first?!

I stared expressionlessly at the view of what's happening outside, painfully aware of the crawling heat approaching my cheeks and settled vibrantly when my wolf got control.

So you can redeem us from this embarrassment. Angola, would you please stop blushing?!

I can't help it, our mate is so charming.

She does have a point.

I rolled my eyes in exasperation, these two are ridiculous. Agnola was a blushing mess in front of you mate and I did not fight the facepalm.

Please use your words.

Angola stuttered, "Can I mark you?!"

Demangelina choked before bellowing in amusement, I didn't know whether this was considered second-hand or first-hand embarrassment but it had me throwing up my hands and walking away.

My beautiful faces flushed brighter in Agnola's control. Hunter had no reaction as seconds ticked by before his eyes widened comically, for the first, I saw Hunter's cheeks flushed red.

My, my, my. Demangelina clasped her cheeks staring strongly onto Hunter's red face. That face makes me just want to tie him up and-

Not another word.

We share the same interest, you can't deny that. I rolled my eyes at her teasing smirk.

Hunter blinked and my eyes reverted to red as I forced Agnola back inside. The heat slowly cools from my cheeks, "Forgive her, she is not one for words."

Hunter's lips parted, his tongue dart out, and wet his lips as he tried to remember how one convert their thoughts to words. Without warning, I gave control to Demangelina to lessen to poor man's flustering.

Immediately, our lips met in zeal, with his lips still parted Hunter remained frozen, eyes wide once more. My tongue lunged between the soft open barrier, in search of the pink muscle we saw darted out earlier.

Demangelina grasped his neck, securing him in a fervent lock. Sparks exploded in acknowledgment of our touch and the groan released from Demangelina dropped Agnola's jaw and had my hands covering my face yet I could still feel every touch and movement of my body under her control.

Angola cleared her throat, well we should have expected it. I felt like crying.

I tried to regain control but Demangelina expected it and I was pushed back. Angola laughed not offering any help.

Demangelina's unoccupied hand crept under Hunter's shirt, exploring the hard contours of his torso. It came as no surprise when our hands traversed an eight-pack.

Suddenly, a pair of rough calloused hands gripped our side. With a thump, our back connected to the closet door. Our lips parted with a heavy breath and Hunter's dark eyes stared before his lips descend in a hungry manner.

Flames of desires trickled and roar within our stomach and it was Demangelina's turn to be surprised as he pulled our body unimaginably close before releasing our lips.

In her moment of surprise, I regain control and the heat that once settled came roaring back in greater intensity. I did not wish to see how red my face was as I cleared my throat, "Excuse me while I go bury myself."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

199K 5.8K 23
Angel has always wished to find her mate. All her brothers had but not her. The minute she finds her mate she's both delighted and upset. Why? Well b...
1.1M 29.6K 123
COMPLETE Lilith Harrison Was the punching bag, slave, The 'Killer' of her parents, and maid, Also known as an Omega. Well... She was the Omega until...
7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
11.5K 358 26
Faith Rivers is an Alphas Daughter youngest of three. Her family has a hidden past that only few know about and her father wants to keep it that way...