the sun in your eyes ☼ loki

By -paperskin

When Loki was taken by the TVA, he is forced to watch a montage of what could've been his future. In that mon... More

𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙.
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩.
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙞.
𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺
𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘩
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧
𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘮𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘷𝘦𝘵
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘮
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘯
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯...
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘴𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩*
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦*
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙞.
𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘺
𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘥
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺-𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘫𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺-𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥

1.3K 71 6
By -paperskin

☼ 

Anya stands in Natasha's room, and sees how replicated it all looks. All of their things were destroyed when Thanos attacked the compound, and Anya is reminded that she doesn't have anything of Natasha's anymore. Not that either of them have been sentimental.

"This could've been worse, you know." Tony says behind her, and she forces a chuckle. "I mean, give me some credit, I have that little lamp that Nat always liked. Had to pull some strings." Anya touches the lamp and Tony watches her carefully. "Look, Anya..."

"You don't have to say anything, Tony. I know what I did." Anya mutters. "I'm not sure if I should stay."

"You can't just run again," Tony mutters.

Anya scoffs. "Wakanda wants me to go to jail."

"They didn't say that. They were inviting you to dinner."

"Have you met the Wakandans? Their threats are always hidden."

"I think you should go, Anya. We'd be with you the entire time."

"The invite is for one person only. AKA me. In short, they're planning something."

"Where would you go, then?" Tony crosses his arms.

"Somewhere far away from here."

"You're not going to Loki?"

"He isn't the Loki that we knew." She insists, swallowing hard as she remembers what happened by the river. "He isn't."

Tony gives her an unreadable look before sighing. "Okay, I won't ask about him again. Not the weirdest thing that's happened to us."

Anya looks relieved to hear that, but now she can't stop thinking about Loki. Goddammit, Tony. "I'm going to see Peter. Check if he's okay."

"Your sister would've wanted you to stay here with the rest." Tony says before Anya could walk past him.

She musters a humorless smile. "I did stay here, even when you all left, and I was alone. Remember? Before everything that happened with Thanos, I stayed here because I thought this was my home." Anya determinedly states, and Tony grows guilty. "But now it's just a bunch of walls with a roof."

Tony closes his eyes when Anya walked past him. He wanted to apologize, but the words wouldn't leave his mouth. Instead, he lets Anya leave.

Peter was in the lounge watching television. For a brief moment, Anya pictured herself sitting in Peter's place, and Loki would be the one approaching her. She immediately shakes off the image and sits next to Peter. "How are you?"

Peter just nods, but he doesn't look good. "I'm okay."

Anya wraps an arm around his shoulders and briefly pulls him close. "Do you want to go to the roof? Get some fresh air?"

Peter shakes his head no and looks at her. "I heard that Mr. Loki's alive."

Anya sighs, but Peter does seem like he wants to be distracted. "He isn't. It's just a Loki from another reality."

"But he's still the same, right?"

"Sure." Anya uncertainly replies. "We're not here to worry about him, though. He's in New Asgard now. Happy."

"And you? Are you happy?" Peter quietly asks.

Anya thinks for a moment. "I'm happy that you're here. Safe." He gives her a genuine smile this time, but it fades later. Anya frowns. "What is it, Pete?"

"I should've been more careful about Mysterio. I wouldn't have freaked out and left, and you wouldn't have needed to come back and get me." His voice drips with guilt.

Anya widens her eyes and shakes her head, turning to cup his face. "Peter, don't say that. I would gladly drop anything just to make sure you're safe." She gives him a smile. "Do you understand me?"

Peter gives her a teary eyed look, shaking his head. "Why are you always so nice to me?"

She stares at him, and is instantly reminded of how she watched almost everyone die on Titan. She watched Peter last, just before she perished as well. She didn't want to tell Peter that that left a mark on her, and she felt the need to protect him.

Anya just chuckles. "Did you forget? You and I fought together when we were on Titan. You, me, Tony, that scary but hot Asgardian lady," she says while pausing dramatically to describe the fearless warrior, and Peter finally laughs.

"And Dr. Strange," Peter smiles.

Anya tries not to flinch at the name, and just smiles back at Peter. "Yeah, him too. Which is why we all share a bond." She takes his hand. "And I'm here for you."

Peter looks grateful now, and he leans his head on her shoulder while they watch the film. Anya's heart twists when she sees that Peter is watching Star Wars.

In Sokovia, Wanda is making herself tea when she hears the familiar flap of wings. She falters and immediately looks outside, but tilts her head upon seeing the person she last expected to see.

Wanda exits the house and watches Loki, Thor and Valkyrie climb off their respective Pegasus. "What are you all doing here?"

Thor looks at Wanda and smiles. "Wanda! We are here to see Anya."

"You're a little too late. She left." Wanda monotonously answers while brushing her hand against one of the Pegasus' wings.

Loki raises his brows. "Oh. Has she been gone for groceries long? We can wait."

Wanda quietly chuckles, but it held no humor. "No. She left for good."

Loki stumbles back and gives her wide eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Anya's gone. Her sister came. She was needed to find a friend."

Thor's eyes bulge out as he stammers. "Lady Yelena was here?"

"Yeah. She said that Peter is missing. Anya's the only one who can find him."

"The spider boy's gone?" Valkyrie looks worried. "What happened?"

"His identity got revealed. People went crazy, I think. Might have been too much for him, so he ran. But I have a feeling that he's okay now. Anya would know where he is." Wanda sighs. "But she can't come back here, or people will find me too."

"Where did she go?" asks Loki.

"Why are you looking for her? You already got what you wanted from her. Is it not enough?" Wanda gives Loki a weak glare.

Thor glances at Loki in suspicion. "What did you do now?"

"I've done nothing wrong, brother."

"If nothing wrong means making out with Anya and confusing the hell out her grief stricken mind, then yes, you did nothing wrong." Wanda's eyes are beginning to change into a dark shade of red.

"Can we take a minute?" Valkyrie puts herself between the two brothers and witch before they could try fighting. "Where's Anya now?"

"I'm not saying anything if you're bringing him with you." Wanda sends a deathly stare at Loki.

Thor sighs. "It's fine. We'll leave, Wanda."

Loki looks back at Wanda and feels an odd surge of worry. "Have you even slept?" Loki frowns, observing her face with concern.

Wanda's eyes fill with tears. She couldn't admit it, but she missed Loki too. She missed him so much, and was grateful for everything he ever did for her. But right now, she hates him for what he did to her best friend. "It's none of your business. Don't come here again."

With that, Wanda goes back to the house, shutting the door. The three stand outside, dumbfounded.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking, your Majesty?" Thor asks Valkyrie, looking at her.

She meets his eyes. "She's in New York, probably with the rest."

A smile slowly grows on Thor's face as he looks at Loki. "Well, we have a final stop, brother and sister. It seems that the old team is having a reunion." He chuckles as he climbs on the Pegasus.

Loki appears a bit horrified. Seeing Anya is one thing, but seeing the Avengers again is another.

Valkyrie rolls her eyes and follows Thor's movements. "Great. Hopefully Stark has enough liquor at the compound for all of us."

Thor's laugh echoes as they travel through the clouds. Loki is still reluctant as he follows the two in silence while Thor and Valkyrie speak about how much they have missed America. The last time Loki set foot in New York, well... that event needs no introduction.

note: omg avengers reunion ;( without steve, clint and natasha though :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 577 45
Y/N decides with her powers she wants to become an avenger but how is she going to get the Avenger's attention? She's going to break into their compo...
2.2K 78 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...
215K 6.3K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
7.4K 328 51
Book 2 of the series. Book 1 is: you will be mine. An avenger + Loki fan fic After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own. From le...