Dear Katsuki || ᴋ. ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ

Von swaggittariuss

On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secre... Mehr

Dear Diary
30 Days Left
29 Days Left
28 Days Left
27 Days Left
26 Days Left
25 Days Left
24 Days Left
23 Days Left
22 Days Left
21 Days Left
20 Days Left
19 Days Left
18 Days Left
17 Days Left
16 Days Left
15 Days Left
14 Days Left
13 Days Left
11 Days Left
10 Days Left
9 Days Left
8 Days Left
7 Days Left
6 Days Left
5 Days Left
4 Days Left
3 Days Left
2 Days Left
1 Day Left
0 Days left
Ending 1
Ending 2

12 Days Left

6.8K 152 215
Von swaggittariuss

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19th

Y/N POV:

Me and Katsuki were supposed to go back to the dorms yesterday, but we thought it'd be more fun to stay at his house again.

It was about 8 AM and Katsukis mother made us breakfast before her and her husband left to go to work. I finished eating before Kacchan, so I went to his bathroom to shower.

I drop my clothes and start the water. My eyes glance to the mirror and something catches my eye. Red/purple love bites covered my skin. Between my breast, a little heart is made out of burgundy. I trace my finger over it and remember the warm feeling of his mouth.

I step into the shower and lukewarm water hits my body. After a couple of minutes, I hear a knock at the door.

"Yes, Katsuki?"

He comes in. "Do you want to save some water?"

'What the fuck does he mean?'

"Uh, sure." I hear the sound of clothes dropping. I peek through the shower curtains, Katsuki pushes me back in, and joins me.

"What are you doing?" I exclaim and try my best to not look down at his private part.

"Saving water, duh." He turns up the water heat until steam forms, and wet his whole head of hair. He grabs his shower loofah and starts to scrub his muscular body, which the soapy water complimented. As he rinses off his skin, he looks straight out of a painting. All I could do was stare.

'He looks so fucking hot.'

"Got a staring problem?" He smirks at me. The combination of his naked body, his smile, his words, and our location caused my face to get hot and feel a little shy.

My eyes flicker to my feet and gave him my back. "No. Of course not." I said softly. I amuse myself by playing with my fingers.

"Tch." He releases and turns me towards him. "You're acting timid. You've never acted like this before with me."

I lose eye contact. "What could you ever mean?" I brush my hair back and pull it over my breast. I went back to fingers.

"You're acting like you didn't have sex with me, your best friend, yesterday." He steps closer to me.

"Am not!" I stuck my tongue out him and blew a raspberry.

He grabs my tongue, stopping it mid-blow. "I miss how your tongue feels against my dick." He lets go and chuckles a bit.

"Shut the fuck up, Bakuhoe." I whisper to myself.

He shoves me next to the wall and places one of his hands against the wall, trapping me. He presses his body onto mine and shows off an intimidating glance. "Say it again, but louder this time." His voice is low and husky.

I stay maintaining eye contact with him, but couldn't get a word out.

The corner of his mouth straighten and he curls his lips inwards. "Speak up. C'mon, stop acting like some scared little kid." He snakes his hands onto my hips, and I accidentally stammer.

"How precious." He licks his lips. He looks around my body a little. "You seem to be a bit dirty still, and no one likes a dirty girl. Let me help you out." He grabs the bar of soap and starts to rub on me. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He reaches out for my boobs and roughly massages them, earning moans from me.

"Ouu, someone's a naughty girl. Good thing I like bad things."

He turns the water off. He lifts me up bridal style and passionately kisses me. Each time he kisses me I fall more in love with him. He throws me onto his bed. For some reason, I was having a flashback.

'Katsuki rolled his eyes directly before he pushed past me. He made himself comfy in my bed by cuddling with my childhood teddy bear, Mr. Sweet Face, under my weighted blanket.

"Excuse you, sir." I turned to the blond. "No one invited you in."

He rolled his eyes once more, then he gestured for me to come under the covers. Obviously, I joined him in bed, yet I leave a considerably large space between us.

"You know what? I like that." He waggled his index finger.

"Like what?" I squinted my eyes, struggling to figure out what the fuck he was talking about.

He smirked. "When you call me 'Sir'. When we fuck call me that." He booped my nose right before turning away from me.

My face reddened from his words. "We're not having sex."

"Tch, yeah, yeah, you say that now, but just watch." He waved his hand, shooing off my statement.'

He trails kisses from my neck down to my belly button. He separates my legs while kissing me lower and lower. He smooches up and down my inner thighs. My body craves more and he knows that good and well. His thumb begins to swirl around my clit. I run one of my hands through his hair as he goes.

His lips reach for my throbbing clit. Katsuki uses his index and middle finger to divide my lower lips even more. Then, he spits on it, causing me to gasp. That first lick feels of euphoria. He starts off slow, but gradually speeds up as my moans become louder.

After about 5 minutes, his lips leave mine, and he slowly sticks two fingers into me. "You like that, love?"

As much as I don't want to admit it, he feels so good. "Y-yes, sir." He knows exactly what to do to me.

"A little loud, please." He looks my naked body up and down. He speeds up, making my back slightly arch.

"Yes, sir." I form a proper sentence.

"You remembered?" He bites his lower lip. "Are you getting close?" He speeds up the pace.

My free hand grips the bed sheets. "Mhm." That was the only thing I could get out. I never want this to end.

"Oh no, what if I were to stop?" He slips his fingers out and laughs.

I whimper in response to him stopping my mass amount of pleasure.

He clenches his jaw. "Beg me for it."

"Please, sir. Please, please, please. You're all I want. You feel so fucking good, sir." I sound so whiney. I can't believe he's made me become like this. The things I would do for this man to please me. What have I turned into?

He chuckles. "Fuck, you're so needy. Mmm, let me think." He taps his drenched index finger against his lip, which is followed by him slowly sucking off my fluids from it. "You taste so good." He lightly moans.

"Katsuki, please I need you, please." I whimper and cry out for him. I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck. "Please."

He cups my cheek and uses his thumb to slowest rub against my cheek. "Only because you asked so nicely." He roughly pushes me back, and I slightly bounce. His warm tongue plays with my clit, and he slides his 3 fingers in.

"Fuck!" I moan out. I didn't expect him to put in more, but my body's glad that he did. My lower body starts to shake. I know Katsuki wants to laugh at how weak he can make me, but he keeps on going. He's eating me as if I'm his first and last meal.

As I start to reach my climax, something feels a bit off, then it hits me. He's using his tongue to spell something out.

K-A-T-S-U-K-I  B-A-K-U-G-O

What a smug bastard. Once he gets to the last letter, I feel a knot in my stomach form. I try to hold off and enjoy him as much as I can. My breathes become heavier and legs shake hard. I make eye contact with the blond between my legs, which pushes me over the edge. He's so sexy that I couldn't help it. He pumps his finger into me more aggressively as I finally finish on his face. He eats me out a little longer, so I can ride out my orgasm.

He cleans off his mouth and chin with his shirt. He lays next to my limp body and stares into my eyes. It's obvious he has something on his mind.

I kiss his soft lips. "Spit it out, Katsuki."

"Wanna take another shower?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
You're a little sex fend, aren't you? Got pussy once, and now you're addicted. I mean I'm not complaining.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

YALL THIS BOOK MADE #17 IN #KATSUKIXREADER

word count: 1249

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.5K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
35.1K 673 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...
147K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
27.4K 858 46
It's been 10 years since they graduated from UA, and their reunion is just around the corner. Ochako has been working harder than ever making quite t...