Sleepy hollow [genshin impact]

By FearTheHime

[M/N] is just a hard-working man, having a child to feed and college debt to pay, even when he didn't finish... More

01| More mouths to feed
02| They Need to leave
03| You're not that cute
04| Zhongli Almost Dies
05| A Lovely Day
06| So fluffy and yet so annoying
07| My Name is-
08| Be My Guest
09| Look at the flowers
10| Think about the Children
11| Amen but fuck off
12| A mother's Love
13| Don't Lie, Don't Die
14| Are we Attic people now?
15|almost off finished two Bloodlines
16| Order Out Often
17| A puppet by the strings
18| Party Rocking in my head
20| Zoo Murder Mass
21| Mona's eyes
22|Stress Relief
23| Trick or Treat
24| HomeSchool why?
25| Is there a God here?
26| Your Total is?
27| Happy Birthday
28| Who's eating them eyes??
29| Date Night
30| Merry Christmas
31| Itto is just...
32| Home of the beloved
33| Bang, Bang, Boom
34| No Heartbeat
35| Don't take my eye
36|.....💔
37| Honor thy name
38| Ow, my leg
39| Nightmares
40| Mating rituals aren't it
41| I had only one love, and it was her
42| happy birthday
43| Thick Thighs Saves Lives
44| They were battling or Itto in denial
45| Glowing Red eyes
46| Eat ass often
47| Why apologize? We have Burgers
48| Let's drown some kids
49| Delay contract
50|You're right...
51| Welcome Home
Arataki Itto ending
Diluc Ragnvindr Ending
Thoma Ending [feat;Ayato]
Scaramouche ending
Zhongli ending
Xiao Ending
Gorou Ending
Childe Ending
Kaeya Ending
Venti Ending

19| I've eaten worst things than you

4.8K 348 133
By FearTheHime

"Let me go you filthy beast! I will behead you!"

"Shut up, the garbage can is in the kitchen for a reason."

"Try me you pathetic fool!"

[M/N] had Kunikuzushi by the strings as he walked downstairs, he could hear hush whispering and the tiny feet that belonged to Baldy and Xingqiu behind him as he went down the stairs. Once he hits the final step, he gasped as Auggie throws himself into his stomach, he groans a bit but ruffled the dark hair. " I swear I thought you died!" Auggie said, looking up then to the puppet that his uncle held, he was pouting it seemed. " What's that?"

" A toy-"

" HAHAHAHAHAH! HOLY SHIT, IS THAT YOU BALLADEER?" Childe laughs loudly as he saw his tiny work partner in the hands of the ghost seer. "Balladeer" heard the other and kicked his legs, and swings at [M/N]'s fingers to let him go. " Hahahahahahaha!" He laughs harder and [M/N] rolled his eyes at both childish behavior, and lifts Kunikuzushi higher.

" Is that a new toy?" Klee asked, seeing the doll now, and smiles. " can I have him?" She gives the best puppy eyes she could manage but [M/N] sighs. " Klee-"

" I'm not a dumb toy! Keep your grubby hands away from me," Kunikuzushi hissed as the girl's eyes sparkled in delight, and he blinked a bit, confused, " What-"

" Albedo! It talks, he's the perfect friend for Dodoco!" She squeals in delight as Aether held an annoy look on his face, staring at the doll. " Aether?" [M/N] noticed the look on his face and the blonde perked up a bit, " Huh? Oh, I was thinking we should burn the doll." Aether said as Kaeya whistled, nudging the Honorary Knight with a cheeky smirk. " Ohoho~ the Honorary Knight with a dark side, what do you suppose we do? We can't keep them, like this, nor keep the Harbinger like this as well."

" Well I would hope if I did turn them, everyone would be friends but Kunikuzushi doesn't seem like a good person judging Aether's expression." [M/N] hummed, as Kunikuzushi laughs within [M/n]'s grasp, "Of course not, he's pissed that I may have helped in the murder of his pathetic friend." Aether stands but Zhongli quickly placed his hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Kinda cold, for a doll-like yourself." [M/N] said as he lifts Kunikuzushi up, "Well seeing that everyone hates him, then I can jsut-" he opens his mouth, wide enough as everyone leans forwards shocked. Kunikuzushi kicks at the air, trying to get out of his grasp as [M/n] slowly lowers him. "W-What are you doing? You foolish beast! You disgusting beast!"

"Eating you, I mean, obviously if we out you in the oven or something, you'll get out easy, like Tom and Jerry style." [M/N] answers as he kept lowering the doll, he wasn't gonna eat him but something made him think Kunikuzushi was up to something or he knew something. 

"I wouldn't suggest eating him, he might make you bleed within." Albedo said as Klee watched in awe at [M/n]. 

"I second that, eating him would be foolish for your health," Diluc said but made no move to stop him, one less person to worry.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Auggie chanted with a smile. Aether watched, arms crossed, but wanted to say it as well.

"Y-You're crazy!" Kunikuzushi hissed as [M/N] shrugs, as he cared.

"I ate things worst, a lot worst, then you." [M/N] said as he lowered him in and Kunikuzushi gasped as he saw how close he was. He glared to the other Harbinger with anger, "D-Do something! Stop him!"

"Balladeer, chum, comrade, sweetie, I don't care." Childe said as he shrugs, "One last person to worry about." Kunikuzushi hissed loudly, kicking his legs a bit.

"I-I...I know how you all came! I was sent by the same bitch!" [M/N] stops and looked up at the doll man, head tilt a bit.

"as much as I like watching one of the Harbingers, I think we should hear him out," Venti said, as [M/N] pulled him away and still had him by the strings. "Besides, when [M/N] gives kisses, I rather not have splinters." 

"I ain't kissing no one." [M/n] rolled his eyes a bit. 

"Whatever, I...there were messages of people disappearing, people stopping and being frozen...the person they were with is gone...like they weren't there, to begin with...of course your Majesty was curious and saw some officers of the Fatui disappear," Kunikuzushi said as he crossed his arms as he glared at the dogs below him. "I was caught by her web, she fights for dumb bitch."

"Who? La Signora?" Zhongli asked, stroking his chin a bit in thought. For power like this, could be very dangerous. 

"No, the Abyss Princess." Kunikuzushi hissed with a roll of his eyes.

"Lumine..how could she? If we came here, then...other Fatui personal are here." Aether said as the doll looked away. "What..am I not right?"

"She..did not send the officers here...she sent them to the Abyss...turning them into...Hilichurls...there are reports of that...however...she is sending people to this land." Kunikuzushi sighs, he shakes his head a bit. No need to get attach or emotional, it happened, it's over. "Whatever, turn me back just like you did to these morons."

"Wait, now that we know about who sent us, I don't think fixing him would be a good idea," Diluc said as he pushed off the chair arm and looked over the Harbinger with a glare, he would put them at risk, not to mention two of them, full-sized would be bad enough.

"You can't just decide that!" Kunikuzushi hissed, as Childe hummed to himself. "You wouldn't!"

"No, just thinking how much power I would have over you, just toying you around Scaramouche." He said as [M/N] rolled his eyes a bit at the two. He placed Kunikuzushi into his pocket, [M/N] looked to them with an unbothered look.

"Well then, since I'm the only one who pays the rent and was born here, I'm gonna fix them all."

"That isn't wise," Xiao speaks up, as he looked to [M/n] then at the puppet poking up from the breast pocket. "Having two more dangers of the world would surely bring more chaos."

"Either way, they need to change back anyway. I got rid of dog food, giving them away to the shelter so feeding them leftovers isn't ideal." [M/N] said as he grasped his wallet and keys off the small table. "I-"

"Are selfish for the personal gain, mortals always worrying about the mora investment. Pathetic." Xiao looked away and met his Master's gaze, seeing the disappointment in those amber eyes. 

"Well, then maybe I should've let you rot in the streets." [M/N] rolled his eyes a bit before moving out the door. He sighs to himself as he takes the car, sighing softly as his fingers gripped the wheel as he moved towards the nearest gas station, parking in the spots. He could feel Kunikuzushi shift in his pocket as he turns the car off. "What are you doing?"

"My hat slipped off, and your coat is very hot."

"That's the purpose, anyway, why does Aether hate you more?" He asked with a hum, as Kunikuzushi didn't care much for it. "I may have killed his friend, not my fault he was chasing a meaningful dream of having a vision." Kunikuzushi shrugs as [M/N] hummed, no wonder. 

The door rings as he entered the station, the man behind the counter didn't look up either. [M/N] moved over the aisles of junk food, some car essentials, and condoms aisle, to the drinks in the back. "What are all these bags? They looked like the sweets of Inazuma." Kunikuzushi asked as he peers out the pocket to see the bags. So many with pictures, [M/N] opened the door and grasped the Redbull can to switch them all. 

"Those are chips, some spicy, some sweet or both." [M/N] answered as he moved over for the puppet to have a better look at them. The door closed with a light tap, but slowly began fogging up, then another door, and another but he was too occupied with the chips. He lifts one up and looked over it, "Do you like any kind?"

"I don't eat...the feeling is weird but..I do taste things..like flavor." The purple-haired male said as his eyes narrowed upon the bag, "But I don't enjoy salt and vinger, something sweeter perhaps, it could win you my favor."

"Sweets?" [M/N] said as he looked for the more sweet popcorn type of thing before stopping, he hears a thump behind him and turns. [M/N] looked to see what had fallen and grip the chips a bit, maybe another headache? Something bad? "Kuni, you heard that?"

"Don't call me that...but yes."

[M/N] turns his gaze around the foggy doors but stops when another thump hits and looked at the door in front of him. Two handprints, small and obviously children. [M/N] glanced at the cashier but saw he was busy counting money, [M/N] walked up to the door of the two handprints. [M/N] looked to them, and then to the handle, his fingers shook a bit as he moved his hand to grasp the door. He didn't know if anyone died here or a lost child soul found him, trying to communicate.

Before he could open the door, there was another thump. [E/C] eyes snapped to the front of the door and more hands began appearing over the two-child ones, all children leaving their handprints. Thousands of them it had to be, over and over, like they were trying to push the door open.

"What do you want from me? Do you need help?" [M/N] asked as his eyes locked onto the many palm prints on the foggy door. "What-"

Fog from within the door erased the prints as [M/N] takes a step back, just in case something decided to jump out and he could leave. "Who are you talking to?" Kunikuzushi tried to peer to whatever.

The doors were thick with fog and soon the little screeching of fingers rubbing against wet glass was heard. [M/N] watch with wide eyes, and his heart almost stopped as they spelled out their warning or threat. 

A U G U S T U S  W I L L D I E

I F  T H E  G O D E A T E R S  A R R I V E

H O L Y  A R E  T H E Y, T H E Y  W O U L D  N O T  D I E

[M/N] didn't breath as he looked at the name, Godeaters seemed so familiar but he couldn't remember when he saw that name. Maybe from a book, so close to Death eaters, but this was far from Harry Potter.

"[M/N]?"

"Kid, hurry up, I have to piss." 

[M/N] inhales sharply as the words left and the doors weren't foggy anymore. He takes a deep breath and coughs as he walked back to the counter, paying for the drink, and entered the car. He grips the wheel tightly and his fingers shake a bit, Auggie, something or someone would kill him or something.

He had this vision years ago, different but still the same purpose.

Something was after Augustus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 61 12
After a drunken one night stand, you end up pregnant with a child with Diluc Ragnvindr, a nobleman in Mondstadt. Since you were not ready or interest...
182K 2.2K 45
## 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒² ▬ uploaded every other sunday, may be delayed. crossposted on AO3, under the same...
20.7K 213 18
This is a Genshin Men x Reader book where the reader is female unless requested otherwise. These are all smuts meaning they contain sexual content. I...
85.2K 4.3K 44
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐌. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 x 𝐅. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐔 w/ 𝐃.𝐈.𝐂.𝐊.𝐀.𝐀.𝐙.) After being burned at the stake u...